Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZyckelA plan formed in his mind,a brilliant one indeed. He would end up making the bird it's armor, and getting to work with the pieces of the Rahkshi. First, he would create replicas of the parts, identical to the normal ones, then use those for the bird. No one would even know the difference... It was a little mean... but he could not turn it into armor for a bird."Fine... I'll do it..." He sounded as though he was surrendering, but he was certainly not.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zyckel"I need the money... I can't really turn down any business right now... Though at this exchange of currency for armor, this one seems as though my skills are wasted on a foul creature, when I can still make glorious armor out of it for yourself..." Inside he was smiling, while outside he looked desperate to make it into armor for a being, and sickened by what he was agreeing to do.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Tairel)

"Skyra, I don't know why you're out of bed, but kiss Laserbeak," Tairel says bluntly. "We need to show Tarex what a relationship is."-Mef Man

IC: SkyraSkyra smirked. "You mean like this?" He went up to Laserbeak and kissed her on the lips.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Kyju - FightingKyju flipped backwards, landing on first his hands. As he twisted back to his feet, he missed the kinetic wave entirely. Quick to react, he zipped forward and fiented a kick from the left- Onuzek would be distracted by the oncoming strike, not noticing...The tail slashing sharply from the upper right.Why was it so sharp? It clutched a knife, Onuzek would soon realize.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Tangura and Amakav to in ta-koroIC: Tangrua, AmakavTangrua and Amkav rode down the streets of ta-koro, searching for havon. A ta-matoran said he had seen someone of havon's description go into Vakama's hut. Tangrua got off of the cart, and knocked on the door of the turaga's hut. Amakav stumbled to his feet, got upon the crutch Tangrua had fashionded for him, and cloaked with his mask. He stepped down off the cart, and waited for the turaga to answer.Tangrua went back to le-koro, as he had some buisness to attend to.OOC: Tangrua to Le-koro

IC: Amkav.Amakav kocked impatiently again.

IC: Krayzikk + LaserbeakKrayzikk wanted to facepalm, but found himself unable to, as Riaril still controlled his arms. Laserbeak was preoccupied kissing Skyra as Krayzikk said "So, Tarex, that help any?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ferrosey:"I'm Ferrosey," The smith said, smiling. "I'm a master smith from Onu-Koro, and not just because I can do this." He formed a small dagger out of midair, tossing it up and swallowing it to reabsorb the protosteel in it. "Who might you be, friend?"IC-Jaron:Jaron shrugged. "Suit yourself," he said, finishing his bottle. He looked at the door, and noticed a rather attractive looking Toa of Water. He looked away, ignoring what his subconscious was throwing at him. However, when the bartender noticed her too, he could tell something was different. Either he was going completely insane, or this was real. Standing up and following after her, he sat near her up at the bar. "Well, well, well," he said, starting to laugh. "If it isn't a certain Toa of Lightning I see, eh?" He smiled, laughing, at the Toa next to him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Onuzek"Kyju hasn't answered Onuzek's question yet...." the purple titan said, stepping out of the way of the kick.He suddenly heard the sound of metal striking metal. He felt a sharp pain in his side.He activated his Pakari and jumped backwards. The massive Toa of Gravity looked down and saw a hilt emerging from his side. Grabbing hold o fit he pulled it out without a sound. He stood just staring at it, blood coated the tip of it.Something must have broke inside of the titan's mind. He looked at Kyju, as if to say sorry, and charged at the Akrainid. He increased the gravity on Kyju's feet, forcing him to stay where he was.IC: Nikila"For the last time, I'm not a Toa of Lightning," she said to the being. Guys seemed to flirt with her a lot, and it was annoying.She turning to face the being she asked, "What do you wa--"IC: GravityI shrugged, "Ehh... I really have nothing to do. Other than to find out more about this island."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

----------: IC :----------Glanway chuckled, then said, "Well, I have nothing better to do either. I Just came here because..... well, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I came here. I guess that I wanted to do something interesting for once. And on the way, I got to see and interesting battle". He pulled out the rahkshi skull from his pack. "I was able to scavenge some of their armor. others did as well"

OOC: Man does this topic move fast.IC: Ekage:"A Rahkshi?!" Ekage said, staring in awe at the beast's skull. " But nobody has seen a Rahksh in years!"

IC: Jikal"It's alright, Kitsune." Jikal said sadly. "He is right. And so was I. It wasn't safe more me to come back. I found a being on the beach who needed help finding Ta-Koro, so I showed him the way to Vakama's hut. I was leaving the village, walking past this hospital in fact, when the mark started to take hold. I had run in here to get sedated. The doctor wasn't fast enough."IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak kept kissing Skyra, before eventually stopping, and asking "What are you doing oyt of bed?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Volin / Morik Brum'Waiz"Or like always, I'm going to ask this: did you have anything else in mind?""Well seeing as how we both don't seem to have much to do at the moment, why don't we go for a drink? I'll pay for you, if you're up to it." suggested the Akrainid, thinking they could talk more about their memory loss over a drink.

IC: JikalJikal looked at Kitsune sadly. "The mark took hold. The other personality took over and I attacked both the doctor and a resident martial artist. It took both of them several minutes to subdue me, and a few minutes longer for me to regain control and force the mark down. Even now, it's not completely gone. And I know if I were to slip up, even a little, it could take hold again."Krayzikk nodded. "Then I will stay here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Laserbeak, "Well...I sorta had a...bad dream...kept seeing the irregular gukko force members in my head...being butchered by the Rahkshi." He shuttered. "So I came out here..." Skyra raised an eyebrow at Tarex, "Have you ever...seen a baby gukko before?" Skyra said, trying to find something to help this poor confused guy. "You know they have something called parents..."

IC: Skyra"Have you ever seen the two gukko parents? There's a male and a female...." Skyra emphasized the last part. "You ever see them nuzzling each other? That's cause they love each other...more than anything else..."

Edited by Snelly

IC:..."Not really..." Tarex replied."I mean, I've seen 'em preening eachother, which keeps their feathers clean, but other than that, they're just together to reproduce and raise the chicks, as far as I can tell. Haven't really studied 'em in-depth, but I'm not quite sure that they mate for life."OOC: Dohoho personal experience trumps your explanation

helo frens