Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DurimThe Toa of Water sat calmly by himself, wondering where the time had gone. Nothing interesting had happened for a while now. All that had happened was dull and uninteresting to him. He was only out here for the profit, so unless it began to rain money, he was starting to feel this trip had been wasted. He needed to find the members of the team he was forming, bring them back together. They needed to be moving on. Clearly, there was nothing of interest in Ta-Koro... and he hadn't gone far from a drink stand. He was a Toa of water, this place was not pleasant for him."Quada! Raehn! Where are the two of you? The only thing we're finding here is death by roasting, we need to be moving onward!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -Skyra, while he waited, decided to do two things, one...send Destiny to go get lover-boy Tillian from Ga-Wahi. And two, send a small bird with a message to Naona and the others in Po-koro via carrier Dikapi, as there always seemed to be one around. Must be some kind of island wide service. OOC: Destiny, Skyra's Kahu, to Ga-Wahi....and a NPC Dikapi to Po-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: Hiemalis had been tracking Soran, discreetly following him until he was in a darker corner. When Hiemalis popped out, Soran already had his weapon drawn and was loading it. The ice toa did not say anything though, merely stood there looking at Soran through his frigid blue eyes, peering into Soran's soul, analyzing the one who had helped free him. Honestly, he was impressed that the man detected his presence, though it did come rather late, but still did not know what to think of him. Was he another convoluted village hero? He was unsure, but the further he gazed into Soran's mind, the more he was convinced that was not the case.He stared.

IC: SoranSo this is the one who's been following me, interesting. The Lord of Winter, Ambages' master. I suppose in a way that makes him my master. No that term gives him too much power over me, he's my superior. Yes, that's the word, and this is not a superior I wish to cross. Now, to figure out just what's his game. I gazed back into Hiemalis, analyzing him as he analyzed me. I still had yet to lower my weapon.IC: NikaronIn another corner of the rooftops, Nikaron and Avya were still hiding. Nikaron was remaining as silently as possible, he was the Night Angel, stealth after all was a key trait he had picked up. However the next small exhalation he made revealed something strange, he could see his breath. In Ta. Somehow the temperature had dropped. Not risking looking over, Nikaron tapped into a fly in the nearby vicinity. Sure enough another Toa had arrived, one perhaps more deadly than the last. Judging from the temperature drop he was a Ko-Toa, which, coupled with the other facts he had acquired, led to a single logical conclusion, this was the Toa who had attacked the Hospital. The Toa he had briefly fought. This was Hiemalis. Silently, Nikaron made eye contact with Avya, before holding up two figures. Hopefully Avya would understand his meaning. Even more hopefully, the two other Toa wouldn't discover him. Karz how I wish I was in Night Angel gear. So much better equipped for this.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Grochi:"Because," Grochi said, trying to keep his hands at his sides, "My back feels like it's trying to peel itself right here and now. I doubt it'll be a pretty sight, and it'd be rather annoying when fighting, don't you think?" He twitched slightly, and grabbed his arm to hold it down.OOC: That's actually my reaction whenever I have a really bad itch that I can't scratch. Twitching and holding myself down.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:(Zarigami)Zarigami in his sleek winged mech glided silently through the cold night wind, seeing numerous figures below on this place. He sniggered, and went into landing mode.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC:Sisk shook his head. "You're preach-talking to the choir." he muttered. The Le-Matoran fell silent for a moment. He was beginning to sense there was a pattern somewhere behind all these acts of villany. Something buried, motives to be discerned."If we are to search-investigate, we will need to find the motivations. Rahkshi don't fast-attack villages without a purpose. You don't go after the chronicler's company without a reason and you don't kill a blacksmith for nothing...just like a Rahi doesn't strike-kill unless to feed-eat."He looked at Lans and the others."Some motives are easy-obvious: Widgets...we follow those and we'll find-reveal the responsible ones. But the Rahkshi...they're bad-servants of the Makuta, just like the ones that kidnap-killed the company-members...tough-hard to figure what the dark one is after."Sisk shrugged again. "We've got our work cut out for us then...and next time, I'll hit a bad guy, not a wall."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Lashev:"I'd certainly recommend that," Lashev said, thinking. So, there were two things killing off people on this Mata-Nui-forsaken Island. Rahkshi and NEX.Hasil thought too, then he looked down at Sisk. "Sisk," he said, catching the Matoran's attention, "What if Makuta is attacking this 'Chronicler's Company' because they know something from when they defended the Toa Mata?" He thought for a moment more. "What if, possibly, they had each managed to take something from him?" His eyes flashed."That would certainly be a motive, not only to attack them, but for them to split apart, don't you think?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Your tendons in your shoulder are probably looser than most, then. It lets you stretch more....Well, looser or longer. I can't remember which.IC-Grochi:"Not a good idea," Grochi growled. "I'd be too busy trying to rip my spine right out. Not a fun idea now that you've just fixed it, eh?" Then he smiled, and looked up to Laviha."Besides, you don't want to have to take care of me any longer than you have to now, right?" He jested.

profiles i guess

IC: Bert"Not many visitors, today." Bert told the other guardsman on the wall who simply responded with an, "Aye." showing that he agreed with Bert. Bert gave the man a distasteful glance though when he saw the bottle of alcholol in his hand. The guard had been drinking and although he was still perceptive, Bert worried about this. If one of the Makuta's agents were to attack, Bert would most likely be the only one of the sentries to actually be battle-ready. He said nothing though, but the frown on his face spoke the words he was thinking. It was then that a Toa, his armor like that of the... magnetism tribe, walked towards the gate. Bert's eyes immediately started to scan him, while his fellow guardsman simply burped and said, "Go ahead and let him in. We need all the Toa that we can handle right now..." He muttered, taking another swig. Bert would've argued, but he found nothing on the Toa that was particularly dangerous. He still hesitated for there was something about this Toa that seemed... off. Bert shook his head though, "Open the gates." He told his comrade, who lazily pulled a switch and allowed the Toa to enter.Bert then turned and started to walk off. The other guardsman's eyes widened, "Where ya' goin' Bert?"Bert gave the other man a stern look and says, "I'm going down to the city. I feel uneasy about this Toa..." He said simply, patting his gut. As he walked down the staircase, Bert bumped into another guard. "I'm taking a quick break. Need you to cover me at Sentry duty for at least an hour. The other guardsman on duty has been drinking." He told the guard quickly. The man nodded and hurried up the staircase. Bert smirked, no matter what, Jaller had trained the guardsmen like a army. They didn't question each other, they lend trust to their comrades, which is why Bert distrusted the new recruit that he'd been paired with. Bert eventually reached the city and so that the Toa wasn't far off and was moving through the crowded streets.Silently, he followed.

IC-Grochi:"Thanks," Grochi said, rubbing his face from where Laviha had shoved it into the floor. "It's certainly feeling better now." He tried to get back up, but found he was much more comfortable just lying down. He cushioned his head with his hands, before drifting off into a short nap.

profiles i guess

IC: DemasDemas glared at the Matoran. No respect, any of them. He waved his hand slightly. The sword and spike suddenly repelled each other violently and the weapon flew from the Matoran's hand. The sword clattered to the ground and then flew into Demas' hand. "Good," the Toa of Magnetism replied.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: BahkuiThe matoran looked at the Toa of Magnetism lazily. "And next you're going to find another way to use your element on me."The Onu-Matoran was begining to like this Toa. Atleast, better then the last one he met. His keen eyes suddenly focused on Bert, who had been following Demas."And," he began, "You might like to know that you have a Guard trailing you."Bahkui silently took out his disk launcher, preparing to shoot the Guard.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BertThe small Matoran simply frowned when he saw the strange behavior the Toa was displaying. It was off-putting and in Bert's eyes, it made him a threat to his city. He apparently had already started trouble, harassing a small Matoran. Now Bert would normally stand up for the little guy, but not this time, especially since the Onu-Matoran slowly revealed a disk launcher which he started to aim at Bert. Most wouldn't have noticed it, but Bert had been a member of the Ta-Koro guard for quite sometime. His eyes were tuned to notice the smallest things. Bert simply turned his head, to act as if he wasn't truly following them, but instead, the Matoran was preparing a counteract, in case this troublemaker was brave enough to attack a member of the guild. He slid a slingshot out of his armor and into his hand. He then loaded it one of the rocks he normally kept on it. Now, not on any day was a slingshot equal to a disk launcher, which was why Bert decided to play it smart. He aimed the slingshot, not at the Onu-Matoran, but what was above him. A pot, filled with plants sat on the balcony to one of the apartments on the street and that was what Bert shot at. The rock moved at incredible speed, whizzing above and striking the pot which caused it to fall over and towards the Onu-Matoran. While he doubts it would actually harm him, Bert could use the moment to slide away into the crowd and wait for the next opportunity to strike.

IC: Bahkui (Ta-Koro square)The tall matoran had been a merc his entire life. When the potted plant began to fall towards him, the Onu-Matoran reacted with lightning fast reflexes. Bahkui punched the pot in mid air, his two knuckle spikes shattering it like glass.The orange armored Matoran looked around for the Guard as soil rained down on him. Karz! he thought.He had lost the being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DemasThe faintest of amused smiles flickered across Demas' face at the Matoran's first comment, and he tossed the sword back lazily."And you might want to know that you have a guard trailing you."Demas was suddenly on alert, though he did not show it visibly. He turned casually, just in time to see a short Ta-Matoran in red and gold armor whip out a slingshot and fire it at a point above Bahkui's head. The guardsman attempted to slip back into the crowd, but Demas easily followed his movement with his mask. He strode purposefully through the crowd. "Is there a problem, officer?"

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Bert Minutes later after firing the slingshot, Bert was already in the crowd, hidden from sight he thought. However, the Toa managed to find with him apparent ease. Bert didn't panick though. This was his city, he had the advantage over this stranger. Bert looked up at the tall Toa of Magnetism and responds, "Hngh, there won't be any problems if you don't start any..."

Edited by John Carter

IC: BahkuiThe matoran grabbed his black bladed sword, and followed the Toa of Magnetism. He strapped the weapon to his back, along with his disk launcher.As he came closer to the Ta-Matoran, he cracked his knuckles alamingly loud by just by making a fist."Yes I do hope there isn't a problem," he agreed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BertBert eyed the Onu-Matoran carefully. He was especially careful around him because of the little incident where he was prepared to shoot him with a disk launcher. "You are... guest in this city." He told the Onu-Matoran and his eyes notice something particularly interesting, there was a sword strapped to his back. Bert crossed his arms and let out a small grunt, to let these two know that he planned on standing his ground. Especially since he saw the sword for Bert himself was a skilled swordsman, like most other members of the Ta-Koro guard. He was confident that if push came to shove, he could handle the Matoran.It was the Toa that he truly worried about, he thought as his eyes looked Demas up and down.

IC: LansLans looked at Hasil for a moment, "That matches up with everything thus far. The Rahkshi in Po, they raided the Turaga's hut, and yet didn't take anything. It seemed they had been desperate to find something, and that worries me more. If these Rahkshi are scouts. What else does Makuta have in store for us?" He let the question linger.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Hasil:"Then he will unleash himself upon us," Hasil said gravely. "And we will have no choice but to fight back. No matter what the cost." He leaned on the crutch that Lashev had given him a while ago, waving the Matoran away. He looked around at the others.He nodded over to the Lavapool Inn. "This is not the place to speak of such things," he said quietly. "The Matoran of this village are frightened enough as it is. Come." That said, he began to limp over to the inn.

profiles i guess

IC: BahkuiThe Onu-Matoran grunted. "Heh. Thats what they all say..."Bahkui studied the other Matoran. The Guard was slightly smaller then most, and with Bahkui being taller then most, he could use that to his advantage. His stance indicated he was confident in his ability to defend himself. That, or he had backup waiting around here somewhere. He also was a Ta-Koro Guard, all of them were very skilled swordsmen. If it came to a fight, Bahkui would have to use his bladed guantlets and knuckle spikes. But the Onu-Matoran prefered those to his black bladed weapon anyway.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Silently, Nikaron made eye contact with Avya, before holding up two figures. Hopefully Avya would understand his meaning. Even more hopefully, the two other Toa wouldn't discover him. Karz how I wish I was in Night Angel gear. So much better equipped for this.

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)Crouched on the black rooftop, I tried to keep as quiet as possible while keeping my balance on the slippery tiles. I looked down to see the roof was coated with a thin skin of frost, and frowned. This is Ta-Koro... how is there ice here?I looked back up at Nikaron, keeping my breathing shallow, and nodded, almost imperceptibly, as he held up two fingers. Two beings. The only question is, who are they?I didn't dare peer over the corner of the roof to look; our cover was scant enough as it was. So I waited, and shivered as the temperature dropped. Even though my breathing was shallow, every exhalation bloomed into a cloud of water vapour.