Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Just off the coast of Ta-wahi, a ship came sailing out of the north. It kept within sight of land, but the Vortixx at the wheel gave the docks near the village a wide berth. He had come this way before, albeit in a different ship, and had left in a rather unfortunate manner. Suffice to say he would not be welcomed back."No stopping here!" he called out. "We'll keep sailing south".

ppg2.png

IC:Sisk looked up as he heard a familiar voice call his name. "Lans?" he asked, a bit bewildered. Then he realized it was actually him."Lans! I'm so ever-glad to see you!" he called out, quickly closing the distance between them and clapping the other Matoran on the shoulder."But...what just quick-happened? One moment I'm talking to Kol, next something blows up and I'm lost in some alleyway..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)The Toa of Iron couldn't help but overhear some of the conversation the others (namely, Grochi, Xxeth, Song and Laviha) were having, so he thought he'd intercede just to get a slight bit of information explained. He turned to Xxeth."Your brother? I assume you'll know the answer t'this question: 'Is he a threat?'"He intently did not use the word dangerous. As far as he was concerned, life had taught him that said word was often held to be a sign of weakness. Or worse, fear.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -"That would be putting it mildly. He's relentless, and he's most likely working with other's from the Gukko Force. By himself he'd just be a nuisance against all of us, but I'm sure he knows this. He won't be alone." Xxeth looked at the group assembled. "Whatever we do, we don't want to get pulled away from the ship in a fight, if his goal is to rescue the Turaga, that's what he'll try to do."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Aye, aye, captain, off to Le-wahi. I guess we'll make repairs there. We're leaking, and any powers I have can't permanently fix the boat." Rockosis shivered, "And I'd hate being stuck in the endless ocean."OOC: Rockosis to Le-wahiIC(mantoxis): Boredom was what was troubling Mantoxis as he looked through the streets of Ta-koro. He had been through the town twice, and found nothing. "Mata Nui," he growled, "why can't you get good help around here these days?"OOC: If anyone has nothing to do, The Royal Court will be appreciative if anyone is recruited for work in Ta-wahi.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Lashev:Lashev looked up to Hasil. "Well, Big-guy," he said, "It looks like Nikaron and Avya have run off. Let's go see if we can find something to do," he said, helping the Mri up."Good idea," Hasil said, showing no pain as he got up. He did have to lean on Lashev, however. "Maybe we'll find that Le-Matoran friend of yours." He limped along-the sword had gone through the right side of his gut. He looked around, and noticed that in a street across from them Sisk appeared to be talking to another matoran."Lashev," he said, pointing. The Ko-Matoran immediately smiled, heading through the alley."Well, well, well," he said as he walked out, "If it isn't the old Gukko-Tamer." He frowned, walking up. "We lost track of you after everything that happened in the hospital, Sisk. What exactly happened?"OOC: I found you, Vezok. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)Perkahn nodded, slowly. "We need to tell Raknar. Actually... y'need to tell Raknar. I'll watch up on deck, see if something doesn't bother t'happen. If something does happen, well..."His right hand rose as if to scratch the back of his neck, but it inadvertely descended on the handle of his battleaxe. Perkahn grinned at this accidental turn of events. "Well, let's just say we'll be ready."

IC: Bahkui (Ta-Koro)He yelled, and punched a nearby wall. He left a fist sized hole in the stone, along with two small indentations from the spikes on his knuckles.A few beings turned to stare, and Bahkui stared back untill they turned away. His green eyes burned like fires underneath his Miru. No one bothered him after that. No more Toa asking if he was 'alright', no more annoying matoran asking for his help.OOC: Open for interaction. At your own risk. >:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: If this guy likes fighting, I'm a recruiter for the king's armyIC: Mantoxis was just about to continue to another koro when he heard a smashing noise. Curious, he slipped over to investigate. "Hello, stranger," he said. "Seems that something has you ticked off. What is it? If you like fighting, by the way, I can get a job for you."

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Nah, gonna keep him lone wolf kinda guy for a while. ;)IC: Behkui (Ta-Koro)The Onu-Matoran glared at the Toa of Magnetism. Despite being a head shorter, Bahkui still looked about ready to rip Mantoxis in half. He managed to calm himself enough to stop from trying, though."Obviously," he stated flatly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "By the way, I don't think destruction of property is going to get you anywhere. It's usually frowned upon and ends up with either broken bones or fines." Seeing the Onu-Matoran's fists tighten, he noted, "If you're going to try to fight me, I'd suggest not. I've already polarized myself temporarily, so any attack you make will send you flying the opposite way. I'd suggest just walking away."

BZRPG profiles

IC: Bahkui"The Karz if I care," the orange armored matoran replied. It was true, he couldn't care less what they tried to do to him. I'll just smash their faces in, anyway, he thought to himself. He turned, and began to sharpen his sword on one of his spiked knuckles, contemplating the best way to smash a Ta-Koro Guard's face in."You're not worth the effort, Toa," he said, "Besides, I'm done killing today."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "My, my, what a nasty attitude." smirked Mantoxis. "Seriously, though, move along." He used his power to disarm the matoran, and then threw the weapons down the street. "I expect you have more weapons to try and take me, but if I were you, I'd walk away and recover your visible weapons." He unsheathed both of his staffs. "Otherwise, you're going to hurt."OOC: Do you really want a fight?

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Nah, just a really on-the-edge chat. :PIC: BahkuiHe laughed, a short, surprizingly deep laugh. "Ha! Don't you have some nerve."The matoran retrieved his sword, and turned to face the Toa. Bahkui was taller then most Matoran, allowing him to almost look the heavily armored Toa in the eye. "An' I'm not leaving. You can't make me or force me. Although, my respect for you is growing..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: - The Royal Court -

"Of course. Invite whoever you wish." The King replied with a smile on his face.

IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -"Right." Xxeth said, nodding to Perkahn. He speed of in a flash with his Kakama, finding Raknar rather quickly. "We need to prepare for a possible attack." He said quickly to get his attention.

IC: KraynAfter a few minutes of silence, Krayn spoke. "Commander Skyra? I believe we have accomplished our task here. I believe it would be prudent to depart and formulate a plan."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Well, one of us is going to have to back down soon, Mantoxis is very stubborn when protecting matoran and propertyIC: "Actually, I could make you," Mantoxis mused. "You know what mask I'm wearing? The mask of gravity. I can just lighten you up," Mantoxis used his mask and lifted the matoran, "and then repulse you with magnetary power. Or I could just polarize you and squash you with spare metal. Or finally, I could just make you so heavy that you flatten like a bamboo disk. Either way, your choice. But I'm starting to get a temper, and my temper can explode pretty fast."OOC: looks like I may have an arch-nemesis soon. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

BZRPG profiles

IC: Skyra - Vakama's Hut -"Right..." Skyra turned to Turaga Vakama. "Thank you for your time Turaga. We promise not to rest till we have gotten Onewa back." And with that the group left the hut. Skyra turned to Krayn. "Alright then, we need to get Tillian and the others here."

IC: KraynKrayn nodded. Then looked thoughtful. "As much as I hate to admit it...... We might want to bring the Casseticons too." It was obvious he detested the idea. "Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I dunno...IC: BahkuiThe Onu-Matoran laughed again. "Didn't I just tell you I don't want to fight."While floating in the air, Bahkui casually examined his armored fist, frowning at the dents and chipped paint. "But what I didn't say," the matoran added, "was that you could ask me to leave. But it seems that everyone these days has to do everything violently."He looked up from his spiked fist. "Care to prove me wrong?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -"Agreed...alright then as soon as Destiny retur-" Speaking of Destiny, the two heard a loud cry of a Kahu from above them, unmistakably Destiny. She landed next to Skyra and Krayn. "Back already? That was...quick." Skyra sounded slightly concerned, the Gukko Force would of sent her back this quickly only if it was urgent. There was a note attached to her leg. Skyra gently removed the note, opened it, and read it's contents. Skyra's mask, despite being black, started to pale as he read. "Mata Nui...." He said, he was shaking...and he had to lean against a wall to keep himself from falling over.

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -"It's...it's...just...take the note..." Skyra found himself unable to make complete sentences. Krayn took the note and read it. The note detailed the reported disappearance of Turaga Matau, who had seemingly vanished and was now considered MIA. It also mentioned reports from Ga-koro about Turaga Nokama gone missing during a rahi attack, also MIA.

IC: KraynKrayn's face remained expressionless as he handed the note back, but inside he was beyond angry. After all, his own Turaga had been kidnapped. But he refused to show it, as protocol dictated that missions must not be jeopardized for personal reasons. And his anger counted."Sir, I am sorry to say that there is no way for the Infernavika to be behind these disappearances. They occurred either during Onewa's kidnapping, or after the ship had already arrived here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -Skyra took a minute or two to collect himself, finally he spoke, though he was still shaking somewhat. The closest thing to a father to him, Matau...was missing, but he had to put that in the back of his mind...for the sake of rescuing Onewa. "Y-your right. It couldn't of been the Infernavika." One look at Krayn, and Skyra knew that Krayn was trying just as hard to not think about it as well. "Have you ever...heard the frequency Soundblaster uses to summon the other Casseticons? It would be rather swell if you did."

IC: KraynKrayn cocked his head. "I've never heard it personally, but I have eyewitness accounts. I was researching it, actually. I have it narrowed down to a few frequencies." He was quiet a moment. "You want them summoned." It was a statement, not a question.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayn"Yes, and no." Krayn said. "I can make the sound, but it won't reach Laserbeak. Broadcasting that distance would render my energy almost depleted, as I would have to control, and maintain it across the entire island. It will at least make it to Ga-Koro, though. And by extension, Le-Koro."With that said, Krayn began to broadcast. It was inaudible to most, and most of those who could hear it ignored it, but some would know what it meant.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LansThe Matoran nodded, "I was about to check out the explosions myself. You see I was going to pick up Claw-Wing's armor but when I arrived the blacksmith, a friend of mine, was dying, someone had attacked. Claw-Wing flew him to the hospital, but when I arrived he had been attacked again, and this time his doctors were dead. I just now made sure he was settled in, it appears someone has ordered a hit on him." Lans then noticed Lashev arrive, "Hello there."IC: NikaronNikaron continued to follow the trail he had found, when movement up ahead caught his eyes. Someone in a cloak was also on the rooftops. Acting fast, he shoved Avya and himself over behind a chimney. "Quiet," he whispered, they couldn't afford to be caught.IC: SoranI glanced back, I could have sworn I heard someone. I reached for my Disklauncher just in case and searched for signs of movement behind me. No sense in getting caught.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Sisk let out a deep breath, running his hand across his forehead, eyes tightly shut. "Murderers around every corner...people and friends dying...what can we much-do against such reckless hate?"The Le-Matoran looked back over his shoulder, across the street and over the line of buildings, at the column of smoke from the hospital's secondary explosion. Then, without a word, Sisk turned around and punched the wall of the Lavapool Inn. Slowly, he retracted his fist, turning it over slowly and examining the bruised knuckles."I've had enough-much of these evil-bads pushing us around. We might well not have the guard-forces at all!" he exlaimed. Sisk looked down at his feet, trying to control his breathing, forcing himself to calm down. He looked back up at Lans."Do you know-suspect who might have wanted your friend dead?" he asked.OOC: I'm going into a little bit of character development for Sisk there, bear with his little outburst ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Alright, I'll prove you wrong," replied Mantoxis, slowly lowering the Onu-Matoran to the ground. "Please stop smashing your fists through walls, and please leave before I lose my temper. If you don't, I might change my mind about crushing you."

BZRPG profiles

IC: Bahkui"Yes, I better be off anyway," the Onu-Matoran said, brushing himself off.He began to walk away from Toa before stopping. Bahkui turned to Mantoxis and said, "Lets hope next we meet on better terms."The Toa of Magnetism might be surprized that the matoran disappeared behind a stand, and couldn't be seen walking out from the other side.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Okay, not bothering to read the (most likely given the speed of this place) 20 pages I've not read, so: If I make a mistake, PM me. I'll edit. :PIC: The Dog"Okay, okay," Ishi muttered. He didn't like the idea of getting surrounded by a bunch of greasy and metal wall-crushing toa, but information was information. With a shrug he waited for Jikal to lead the way back, not because he didn't know the way, but because he honestly didn't what to stab the golden warrior's ego any more. I prick his pride with a needle, he'll listen. I'll hack it with an ax, he'll kill me.Somehow, Ishi felt like he was dealing with his boss.

OOC: I thank you, Mr. BWJ.IC: Bahkui (Ta-Koro)The Onu-Matoran found himself near the center of the koro of fire. With nothing better to do, he began to shapen his sword on one of his knuckle spikes. The sound carried throughout the square, attracting the attention of some beings.Bahkui didn't mind. As long as no one messed with him.OOC: Open for interaction. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DemasThe Toa of Magnetism left the Charred Forest and strode across the igneous rock formed by long-cooled lava. When he reached the gate of Ta-Koro, the pair of guards watched him carefully but allowed him to pass unchallenged. Demas smirked. He remembered the old days, when even those who were completely harmless had trouble gaining clearance to enter the village, and of course, his name was near the top of the list of those who were considered...not harmless. That never stopped him, though.If those fools in the forest refused to even acknowledge his presence, he could make do staying in the koro overnight. It'll be a karz of a lot more comfortable than that sorry excuse for a barracks they had, anyway. He strode into the village square. A Matoran - Earth, by the look of him - sat on a bench, sharpening a sword on a spike attached to one of his knuckles and producing the loud, grating, and extremely irritating noise of metal rubbing against metal. Demas raised a hand. When the Matoran attempted to raise his sword again, he found it magnetized to the spike, unable to move. "Do you mind?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: DahkuiThe matoran looked up from his work and said, in a surprizingly deep voice, "You know, I've just about had it with you Toa of Magnetism.""As long as you don't magnetism my arms together, I will stop, Toa."Dahkui hoped he wasn't part of the Guard, because the orange armored matoran would have to smash his mask in. Again.How many times do I have to do that in order for them to stop bothering me? he wondered.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lans Lans shook his head, I'm the commander, I've got to hold us together. "Look, I know that these are dark times. That much is a given, but that's why the Koros have us. To face what the others can't. To fight because they are afraid. To bring hope, to bring protection. Beating ourselves up doesn't help. No matter what happens it's our job to continue to show strength. We can't be seen as afraid, because otherwise who can the Matoran turn to. We are the Matoran's last, and arguably only hope. Is it fair? No, it sure as Karz isn't. But it's our job, don't like it? Then you're not fit to be a guard. Showing outbursts like that helps no one. All it does is hurt your hand." Lans sighed, "so yeah take a breather, Lewa coped by being a joker. Perhaps you could try it. It's more effective than hitting every wall you see. And the other Matoran will look up to you for it.""In answer to your second question, a tablet reading NEX was found on him. After I stop in Le to find a couple more recruits, I intend to investigate."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg