Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga BorderThe Matoran of Lighting appeared lost in thought for a few seconds, staring blankly at the ground. Suddenly, her head jerked up. "What? Oh. Yeah, there's nothing I can do. Back in Goara Nui, I was great at survivin' and avoidin' trouble, compared to most, at least. But here..." Tawara said bitterly, "Here everything is different. Near everyone I meet could stop my heart with a flick of their wrist if they wanted to, it seems." She kept her eyes trained on Iris while she spoke.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gyren nodded as he placed his hands in his pocket. "I suppose the Av-Matoran weren't this monstrously strong. Oh right, can you still walk with that ankle?" Gyren said as he looked down to her swelling ankle. The young toa wondered how long Iris would be in control as he tapped his fingers on the cover of his notebook.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Thank you for waiting.IC:Without preamble, a part of the blue sky above Ta-Koro flickered into darkness, as though momentarily a dense cloud came into existence. From this cloud, which spread and danced thinly like a black veil snapping in a high breeze, a bolt of powerful lightning exploded to life. This though was clearly no normal lightning strike, for the lightning drove forward along a straight line, hardly straying from linearity. It showered the Koro below with sparks that set fire to thatched roofs and wooden carts, hummed dangerously as it spiked through the air and down at a very exacted target.The darkness almost sneered as it directed its powerful thunderbolt toward the so-called castle of the "royal court." With a disinterested satisfaction, the darkness watched as the godly energy it had summoned lanced down into the building. The lightning was on a course perfect and precise, as nearly as the darkness could ascertain. It was blindingly bright, but seemed to only create deeper shadows as it shot at the earth.A noise like thunder and splintering bones. The roof of the king's palace was blasted cleanly through, bits of the ceiling topping down and injuring those below. One unlucky being was caught beneath a large piece of the former roof and instantly crushed with a hideous noise. But the straight lightning hardly stopped at this first barrier, ignored the injuries and death it had caused. It continued down unfettered into the chamber below.The electric spear had been directed at the throne room, and it was launched at an impeccable angle within that chamber - the odd lightning was aimed directly at the king, who was sitting in his gilded chair. Almost before the king registered that there was a sharp bright finger of storm coming towards him, he was skewered through the chest by it. The lightning shot straight through him, through the back of his chair, and into the earth, where it was at last consumed.The king's wound sizzled and cracked; his chest had been reduced to well-cooked meat. His face was captured in an eyebrows-raised expression of mounting surprise, and what was left of his charred innards sizzled as keenly as hot metal dipped in cold water. He had been slain immediately, and fell forward off his throne, face first to the ground. A sickening cracking noise accompanied the corpse's impact with the floor, as though all his ribs, delicate from their intense cooking, broke at even the small impact.All that the others in the court had time for was screams, because they were slated to face the same fate as their former regent. The royal castle was suddenly engulfed in blackness. Outside observers saw the occasional flash of light within, heard violent hums and crackles and cries of agony, but could not discern anything that was happening within the cloud of night. When it cleared, everyone inside was dead, reduced to blackened husks by point-blank lightning strikes. A fire had started among broken parts of the roof.Such a fire, though, was not what brought the building down. With apparent spontaneity, the castle collapsed slowly into particles no larger than grains of sand, as did all the bodies within. The crumbling parts of the building either fell apart on themselves to make mounds of ashes, or toppled into the lava lake below where they hissed and then were seen no more. Only one part of the former royal court was spared: the king's throne, covered in blood that had been dried to brownness immediately by the heat of the lightning, and the corpse of the king himself; roasted meat frozen by death, but meat still smoking.The darkness decided to leave this burned monarch intact for one reason: he was to be a warning. No castles, no rulers, no other claims to authority, would be tolerated under its omnipresent eye. Its consciousness withdrew from Ta-Koro, and the sky was blue again, just as it had been.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: KanzahiKanzahi stared at the sky long after it returned to its natural blue. An entire castle and all its inhabitants, gone like that...he felt sickened.IC: SuraleSurale felt cold, even with the heat all around her. Death on that scale, and with such a horrific monument...

IC (Voi, Ta-Koro):Suddenly Trad was swept off his feet by a powerful tornado that had formed underneath him."You'd better watch where you point those voltages", Voi said, standing tall next to Trad. "You might do something you'll regret later. Especially if it involves hurting a friend of mine."

IC: DivinexDivinex caught up with Oreius, noting that the bridge to Ta-Koro had been pulled down, and the guard who would generally be guarding the controls to the bridge was on the ground, unconscious. He tried to catch his breath for a minute, unsuccessfully; he'd never been much of a runner. "Hey... Oreius..." he said, breathing hard. "If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is going on?"

OOC: ... TOATAPIO ... YOU'RE BACK!IC: [stronin]Stronin blinked in surprise at the sight of Voi, immediately assuming the being to be Henkka, only to mentally slap himself. His friend was gone, having completed the task that had been assigned to the spirit. The only being left was Voi, a person he didn't really expect to see again."Hello ... Voi," he said awkwardly, the electricity attack not having harmed him that much. "We were just having a spar. What brings you here?"

IC:Trad rolled and got back on his feet, thanking his lucky stars that he had at least paid attention to his teacher for once. He looked at the new being, Voi. "Can I have my shield back?" he asked Stronin.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Demas"You are...guests in this city," said the guardsman."Are we now," Demas replied, his voice dangerously soft. "I was under the impression that the duty of a guard was to protect his guests, not to..." He gestured toward the broken pot. "Assault them without provocation?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Voi, Ta-Koro):"Ah, I do remember", Voi said. "You got that job right before I left Ta-Koro to join the Adventurer's Guild. That was just after I... tried to... stop someone..." Voi's voice drifted off when hazy memories not his own filled his mind again."Well, anyway, I still remember", Voi said, quickly regaining his joyful attitude. "And how exactly did you and this guy get into a fight?" Voi asked, pointing at Trad. "And fellah, what's your name? I'm Voi."

IC: BertThe stout Matoran looked up at Demas and scoffed. Demas raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"Bert's shoulders slumped as he eyed the two, "My duty is to protect this city. I have no problem with guests as long as they behave in my city. Harassing Matoran or preparing to shoot a honored memeber of the Ta-Koro guard isn't considered good behavior, by the way..."

IC: BertBert turned to the Matoran, who he could at least see eye to eye with. It was actually much better then having to look up at the tower that was Demas. Bert could see in the Matoran's eyes that he was clearly lying, although that didn't matter. He had afterall seen the Matoran pull his disk launcher out and aim in Bert's direction. This was more then enough to take him in for questioning, which Bert was preparing to do. "Don't play stupid." He growled once more. "Show me your disk launcher, civilian." He commanded.

Edited by John Carter

IC: BahkuiThe tall matoran looked down at Bert and shrugged. He took the disk launcher from his back and handed it to the Ta-Matoran. There was a split second where Bahkui could have pulled the trigger, and send a disk point blank into the Guard. But he didn't.Where would the fun be in doing that?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)Oreius propped the unconscious Nepa against the wall of the control room, and carefully placed his mask next to him. He couldn't risk putting the orange Pakari back on- the trademark shock of energy that accompanied replacing one's mask might wake the sleeping Guard up, and Oreius didn't want to knock him out again. He figured he had a few hours before Nepa slipped into the coma that accompanied the removal of a Matoran's Kanohi, but until then, there was nothing to worry about.Turning back to the door, Oreius frowned at the sound of approaching footfalls. He picked up Nepa's abandoned Guard staff warily, but his caution was unneeded: it was only Divinex. The Matoran was breathing heavily; he leaned against the doorway of the control room and paused for a minute to catch his breath."Hey... Oreius..." he said, breathing hard. "If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is going on?" The Ta-Matoran slung the Guard staff onto his back. "You remember the demolished hospital? Well, the guy who did it, an Ice Toa, escaped from custody and somehow blew up the remains. He's loose somewhere in the village, so I dropped the bridge to stop him from getting out."

IC: KraynKrayn glared at Kanzahi. "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. We are dealing with a group of Level 9 threats. Not only is it suicide to run in without a plan, it is against protocol."His eyes glinted. "In other words, sit down Consultant."OOC: Thank you, Jaron. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kanzahi"I never said I would run in there. I would leave. I have no stake in this Turaga or whatever battle you guys are in, I'm just a gun for hire, and Surale here is tagging along. So we're here as long as the money is here," Kanzahi explained rather uncourteously.IC: SuraleThe further this all got, the more confused Surale felt. Only one thing was certain; she had been drawn from hiding for this, whatever it is. Somehow, she felt that she and Kanzahi couldn't abandon it lightly.

IC: Kanzahi"Now hold on. No one gives me orders. I take suggestions and consider implementing them. You just need to hope that our interests align. I'll stick around, but remember, I can and will leave if I don't like it," Kanzahi replied angrily.IC: SuraleSurale looked from Krayn to Kanzahi, and knew that they couldn't continue fighting like this. Stepping between the two, she gave Kanzahi a warning look. He continued looking past her, at Krayn, before turning to Dehkaz."Where is this place we need to get into, anyway?" he asked.

IC: KanzahiKanzahi grumbled incoherently. He was beginning to feel a hangover...that house special must have been a lot more powerful than he thought. In any case, he didn't feel like arguing. Turning to Dehkaz, he said; "Hold on. We can't go in guns blazing, we have no idea where their brig could be. Let me sneak on board and locate it. Kanohi Volitak," Kanzahi suggested, tapping his mask.IC: SuraleNaval battles...not unheard of, but she had never seen one. And she felt that she may be involved in one sooner rather than later. She hoped that the enemy didn't have any Water Toa, that would make a battle very difficult.

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -Skyra looked at Kanzahi, who had completely ignored his previous question. "Yo....we have a plan, now shut up and listen, I don't care how you do it...but you are going to go in guns blazing, while myself, Emotia, and Tillian sneak aboard, YOU will be the distraction."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)"They're planning."Raknar stood, leaning on the edge of the ship, watching the group. He recognized the Toa of Air: he had been on the ship before. The Toa of Gravity beside him was Tillian Juturna, the Po-Koro Guardsman he had heard about."Well, guess we might as well make the first move."He walked towards one of the Infernavika's cannons and loaded one of Doomslayer's explosives. He lit the cannon and stood back.IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Koro)Tillian raised his finger to silence the group: he heard something whistling."GET DOWN!" he yelled, pushing away Emotia and Skyra as a projectile hit a building near them, leveling it.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND