Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (The Infernavika)"You don't get it, Tillian. Betrayal is not something I'm afraid of. I served Mata Nui, served loyally. What did they repay me with? A guilty verdict just because some Matoran in Po-Koro found out things only I knew besides the Turaga? A guilty verdict that served nothing but to appease - foolishly - the Turaga's fear that they had a traitor amongst the population o' this island?"He lunged, once again. Left shoulder, uppercut, pirouette. A series of mostly deflected blows, every successful one a gift from providence. Perkahn hated having equals, if not betters, at the one thing he never bothered to mess up. Fighting."I don't trust them either. Of course they don't trust me. But I won't betray them. I'm not a traitor. Out of all the Toa on this island, I'm the least a traitor."This time, he made two spikes of iron appear, one aiming for each of Tillian's sides while he, using his battleaxe, proceeded to force him through the space between them, hoping to get him close enough to the broadside to throw him off again.

IC: Skyra - Fowadi -Skyra decided to help his allies by making a gale force wind slam into Song. "I don't think so you *************" Skyra called her a rather not-so-nice word, even if it was true.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SongSong rolled with it, and popped back to her feet. She smiled kindly at Skyra, the same smile she had used when she gave him cake. "Oh, that wasn't very nice, Skyra! I would expect more from one of Krayzikk's friends. Remember your manners."Then she looked at Raknar. "Raknar, would you mind handling the vandals?" SHe indicated Rucia and Tadris. "I have to handle this one."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra "Oi! You might want to take care of my brother...Xxeth...he sorta got blown up below deck....my bad." Skyra called from the other ship, the others needed to get off the Infernavika now!

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar roared, charging forward and leaping at Rucia and Tadris with his Zamor Launcher firing at full speed and his battleaxe twirling. He aimed a strike at Rucia's midsection while continuing to fire rounds at Tadris.OOC: Aaaand now we're sinking. Stay classy, BZPRPG!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Kiox - ArrivalWater snaked up into the Infernavika. Just a puddle, really. Nothing much. But it's effects we're immediate. It attacked fires, dousing them easily and moving on. Soon, there were no more fires."Doe Rae Me, fools."Tendrils of water were animated, appearing as snakes of rushing water. Enormous snakes. Sea monsters of water snapped at Rucia, as if a direct wave was slamming her in the face. Tadris shared her fate, water attacking him.Several things happened to the Fowadi. A slice of water slashed through the last, cracking it instantly. They were immobilized. But that wasn't all. From the deck, his slave at his side looking at him in a mixture of fear and respect, he reached for the ship."Life is more than imitating heroes and taking drinks."The deck fell through, wood collapsing in. The boat wasn't destroyed, but heavily damaged. That done, Kiox stepped below deck. It was a mess. Water dribbled in. Wood was everywhere. He reached out again, mask activated. Everything acted as though it's purpose was to be somewhere else. The wood fixed the holes while the water reversed its flow. The ship was repaired.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SongAngrily, Song starting blasting the Fowadi with lightning. It was a near constant barrage, causing damage all over the ship. ANd with the fire already burning on the deck, it was going to take some damage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Standing on the ruins of his once-grand ship, Raknar only had one emotion to spare as Rucia died: hatred.Walking over to Doomie's explosives, he picked them up and began tossing them into the air, shooting them all as they soared over the Fowahi. The resulting explosions crippled the already lagging ship, leaving it easy pray. The Skakdi began to fire off disk after disk into the enemy ship.IC: Tillian (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Tillian sighed sadly and took off with his Kadin, evading all of the Toa of Iron's attacks as he grabbed Emotia and flew away."Goodbye, Perkahn," he said quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Fowadi -"Time to abandon ship!" Skyra yelled. Skyra whistled for Destiny, who began to descend. Skyra ran below deck, grabbed Turaga Onewa without warning, ran back upstairs, and helped him onto Destiny. Skyra mounted Destiny himself, and then flew off toward Ta-koro.OOC: Had to get the Turaga OFF the Fowadi...

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaThe water split in midair, falling back into the dock. Only drops reached the deck. Along with that, he saw the Turaga leaving. Amazing."C'mon, guys. You're pirates. Be a little more assertive."He lifted his hands. Two waves rose up to clap beside Destiny. Water tendrils gripped the Turaga with such force and vigor it would be impossible to grab him without falling. He was brought straight back to the Infernavika.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yeah...Destiny is flying pretty high up there. just saying...IC: Skyra - Flying on Destiny -Or that's what would of happened, if Skyra hadn't launched a blast of air at the the water tendrils, destroying them. Skyra them grabbed the Turaga, and had Destiny, who was a Kahu type, suddenly burst into top speed, getting way way out of range.

IC: LavihaNoticing a Toa of water on the shore, obviously the one manipulating the water under the Infernavika, Laviha used her Mahiki to turn into a gukko bird outside of his view and soared into the air, flying sky high. In very little time, she had flown to an area not much past Surale and once she landed, she transformed into a tiny Fikou spider, creeping up to Surale from behind, barely noticeable. That and there would be no reason to suspect a Rahi.

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaThat's what happened in Skyra's dream world. The Turaga was telekinetically seized in midair. The Kahu burst off like a jet, already a half a mile away as the Turaga floating towards the deck. Kiox grabbed him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SuraleThe ship wouldn't capsize. With so much water in the hull, it was too bottom-heavy. Giving up, Surale turned and squatted by Kanzahi's body. She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, and saw a Fikou spider. She gazed at it a minute, and spoke her first sentence in over a hundred years."At least you don't have to deal with things like this," she said mournfully as she fell back into a sitting position.

OOC: I though we were done with this...ah well...it continues. IC: Skyra - Holding onto the Turaga -Skyra, unfortunately, was still holding on to the Turaga. Destiny zoomed away from both Skyra and the Turaga, leaving Skyra hanging from the Turaga's feet. "Ah karz..." Kiox, instead of grabbing the Turaga, was kicked by Skyra's foot. "Don't think so man." Destiny, realizing she had lost her passengers, looped around and began to fly back.

IC: LavihaWith Surale falling back into a sitting position, Laviha crept up behind the Ga-Toa and in an instant, she was a large Muaka tackling Surale and pinning her to the ground, stomach-first. In her Rahi voice, she roared and attempted to claw viciously at her prey and bite down on her neck in an attempt to kill her.OOC: Imagine getting attacked by a tiger from behind out of nowhere...creepy...

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)As Onewa once again inched closer to freedom, Raknar, captain of the doomed Infernavika, snapped.Screaming in pain and rage, he spun the disk launcher, firing off disk after disk at Destiny the Gukko, aiming to knock the bird out of the sky.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong pretended to pout while she blasted electricity at Destiny. "Oh, Skyra, you would draw your blade on your friend's teacher?" In her other hand, she maintained her grip on her blade.Then Dehkaz did the same to her that she did to Skyra. She responded the same way, but at kakama-speed. In na instant, she was free and watching both Dehkaz and Skyra.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Rynekk - InfernavikaIf Raknar's hatred was strong, Rynekk's was searing. No one killed his friend, no one...He drew his spear, charging at Raknar, screaming with rage, "KILL MY FRIEND YOU PIRAKA!? YOU DIE!"Running, he stabbed his spear at the Skakdi's mid-section, with the intent of gutting him.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Considering you ignored my claw attacks, I'm going to assume they hit.IC: LavihaLaviha whipped her head around as her nose took the full brunt of the attack, roaring furiously. Despite not having inflicted the killing blow, Surale's back had been cut pretty bad. The Toa of magnetism prepared herself to bite down one last time, only to be interrupted as a powerful blast of water blew her off of her prey, tumbling around in the sand as she returned to Toa form.In an instant, she pulled out two throwing knives out of her pouch and launched them at Surale, guided by her powers of magnetism for increased accuracy and able to shift their path in flight.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Though his ship was still heavily damaged and barely afloat, Raknar still felt like fighting to the death to protect her."I don't think so," he said, pulling out his battleaxe and blocking Rynekk's spear.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Infernavika -Destiny decided to grab the Turaga anyway, but payed for it, a few disks hit her, wounding her in the side, and getting shocked by electricity wasn't helping either. Thankfully her wings were okay, but she was beginning to bleed out, she swayed back in forth in the air, but she managed to finally get out of range with the Turaga. Skyra wasn't happy at seeing his bird get shot. But he focused on the battle now, they wouldn't be able to try to get Onewa back without dealing with him first. Skyra launched a cyclone at Kiox, making sure he wasn't able to prevent the Turaga's escape this time.

IC: LavihaLaviha merely jumped back and used her powers of magnetism to wrench Surale's sword free from her grip combined with the momentum created from missing, causing an opening at the least even if it failed. Pulling out two more throwing knives from her pouch, she sent the two flying at Surale once more.

IC: Skyra - Infernavika -Skyra's Hau protected him from most of the electrical attack, though it had nearly caught him off guard, he felt a little tingling. "It's too late to get the Turaga now...he's long gone from here." Skyra spat, and then sent a blast of air at Song and another at Kiox.