Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KanzahiKanzahi was flung forward onto the deck of the Infernavika by the impact. Getting up, he pulled his staff in half and stood there with the blade end and the staff end, prepared for battle.IC: SuraleSurale surveyed the damage. They hadn't gotten enough speed, but the Infernavika was definitely taking on water, even though the hole wasn't that large.

IC: Raknar (Water, Ta-Wahi)"OI!" screamed Raknar. "DON'T YOU DARE SMASH MY SHIP, YOU TWO-SHOES WORTHLESS MOTHER-"The sound of the ship's colliding drowned out the rest of Raknar's sentence, and the captain screamed as he watched the Infernavika's bonds break loose from the dock from the force. He whipped out his Zamor Launcher and began to shoot holes in the hull of the Fowadi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn wanted to laugh. Of all the places on his body he'd trained himself to defend during his time in the forest, he spent the most time on the legs. Most Rahi, after all, only reached up to there.He wanted to laugh, but he was too pricked off.With one clean 360 degree revolution of his battleaxe in a manner reminiscent of a way too fast clock, he not only blocked Tillian's attack, but used it to gain momentum for his own attack, aimed at Tillian's right shoulder.

OOC: Do you actually just ram the Fowadi into the Infernavika? :lol:Oh, and in case some of you are confused, Skyra has...or had two katana's and one broadsword, now Skyra just has one katana, Perkahn has the broadsword, and Xxeth took the other katana from Perkahn...IC: Skyra - Infernavika -"Alright! Good job! Now let's get out of her-" Skyra suddenly cried out in pain, a thrown dagger was lodged into the palm of his right hand, which he wordlessly pulled out and threw to the ground. He spun around, it was Xxeth, wielding Skyra's other katana. "Time to die Skyra." He said, not even caring about the fact that Turaga Onewa was escaping. He just wanted to end his brother. Skyra looked at Dehkaz. "Get the Turaga out of here. I'll handle this."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SuraleSurale ran to the side, and looked down at Raknar. Using the water around him, she lifted him and threw him on the deck of the Infernavika, where Kanzahi was waiting.IC: KanzahiAs soon as Raknar landed, Kanzahi pointed his sword at him. "Surrender, and we'll let you live," he said threateningly.

IC: DehkazHe was almost knocked off balance when the ships collided."WHO SMASHED MY SHIP? KANZAHI, YOU'RE DEAD!"The bounty hunter finished yelling, and handed Onewa one of his daggers, "Take this, you're going to need a weapon..."At that, he picked the turaga up, and ran up to the deck. He launched the two of them onto the Fowadi and realitive safty.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Raknar swung his Zamor Launcher, pointing it underneath Kanzahi's chin."Or," he said, grinning a bit, "you could get off my ship, stop ramming holes in it, and maybe you'll wake up in the morning with your head intact."Almost with a bored look, he flicked his battleaxe at Emotia, using his nunchuck/morningstar hybrid as a secondary defensive tool.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong reared up, and kicked Tadris off of her with both feet, sending him sprawling and bring her to her feet at the same time. "Oh, so you have to resort to two on one?" She mocked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SongStill eyeing Rucia and Tadris, Song blasted Kanzahi with electricity. When Tadris swung his whip, Song jumped to the side, blasting Tadris with lightning.IC: KraynKrayn kicked Grochi between the legs. Hard. He also aimed a punch at Grochi's stomach. Krayn knew he could hold his breath a little longer.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Gah, ninja'd again!IC: SongAt Kakama-speed, Song deflected Tadris's kick, and sidestepped both Rucia and Surale's blows, and lashed out with a vicious, electrified kick to Surale's stomach. She continued to watch Rucia and Tadris. Whether or not her ick connected, she jumped back to get some room to maneuver.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Infernavika -Emotia blocked the battleaxe with her katana, but only just barely. She landed a few feet away from Raknar. She decided that melee combat wasn't the best approach, and began to shoot a powerful and concentrated beam of water at him.

IC: Tillian (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Tillian leaped over the blow and landed on his feet with a smirk."Just give it up," he said. "It's not even fun anymore. The Turaga's gone. There's no reason to be here."IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Picking up his battleaxe, Raknar twirled it expertly around one hand, deflecting the jet of water off of one of the axe blades -Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC; DehkazWith the turaga now safe bellow decks, Dehkaz went back up to the deck of the Fowadi. He saw Song fire a blast of lightning at Kanzahi, and returned it with a magnetic pulse that would knock her back.He then magnetically grabbed Raknar, trying to get him onto the Fowadi as well.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SuraleSurale took the hit without a sound, but the blow knocked the wind out of her, and left her feeling tingly. In the meantime, Kanzahi had recovered, and was firing blasts of fire at Song. Running over, he grabbed Surale, and sprinted back to the Fowadi

Edited by Jinklemeister

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)"On it, babe!" called out Raknar, bounding to a loose floorboard on the deck. Rummaging through, he found exactly what he was looking for. He could feel himself starting to be magnetically pulled, so he acted quickly, tossing one of the oil-coated explosives into the air over the Fowadi and shooting it with a Zamor Sphere."Get off my ship," he managed to say, before the concussive blast tore away all sound from the surrounding area.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Infernavika -Skyra and Xxeth began duking it out, clashing blades. It felt a lot like their duel, but this time it was much different, Skyra wasn't holding back this time, and Xxeth...he was stronger than before...Skyra form and sent a cyclone at Xxeth, Xxeth did the same. The two cyclones clashed and battled for supremicy, it made the whole ship rock, a few barrels few around and were ripped to shreds, revealing Doomslayer's secret stash of explosives.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: SongSOng side-stepped at Kakama-speed, and lashed out with a vicious, electrified, punch across Rucia's face. With her speed and such a small-distance to travel, she would be hard-pressed to dodge. She was deafened by the explosion, but she could still fight.IC: KraynKrayn would have sighed. Instead, he channeled the equivalent of a sonic-boom at Grochi's stomach, likely blasting him off of Krayn.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (The Infernavika)For a few seconds, Perkahn opened his mouth and blinked, as if he couldn't comprehend what Tillian was saying. At first, Tillian must've thought it was because the Turaga was gone, and the Toa of Iron had no idea. But then, then he spoke."Give it up? Tillian, you know as well as I do that I can't do that. You knew me, once: better than most people now, much less than most people then, but you knew me, and one thing you must've known was the fact that I never, ever betray those who place their trust in me. I can't just leave now, leave these people to their dooms and go back to the forest to cower like a rat, Tillian! I have my freedom. But I only have it if they have theirs. Go to Karz."Repeating his iron spike-and-battleaxe manoeuvre, this time he changed his tactics a bit. He added the power of his Kakama to the mix... and just when he was to slash, he pirouetted to the opposite side, slashing Tillian's left side instead. Without looking to see if he made it, he half-pirouetted, aiming at Tillian's back.

IC: Tillian (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)Tillian felt the blade graze the side of his ribs, and felt the heat of the explosion scrape against his back, but he turned anyway, blocking Perkahn's next strike."I can get you pardoned," said Tillian, pleading with his one-time friend. "You don't have to live like this! Pirates don't trust each other, Perkahn: you know that as well as I."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Matrix move in 3..... 2..... 1.....IC: SongSong flipped backward, avoiding the clothesline, and kicked Rucia under the chin as she did so. A moment later, she stood two feet away from Rucia in a ready stance. "Bring it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -Xxeth looked in suprise as he saw the flying explosives circling the cyclones...if they hit something they would explo- "OH SH-" An series of small explosions rocked the whole ship from the inside-out. The lower deck was a mess...pieces of wood and shrapnel everywhere. Skyra had managed to use his mask to protect himself, Xxeth didn't look so lucky. Skyra saw this as an opportunity to just get out of there. He grabbed his other katana from Xxeth, and darted to the upper deck. Skyra saw the other ship, the Fowadi, he sprinted toward it, and jumped, barely managing to get land on deck. "OI! EVERYONE! TIME TO MAKE A TACTICAL RETREAT!" He yelled.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic