Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Surale"Augh!" Surale screamed as the knives bit into her stomach and and chest. She knew she couldn't win via traditional tactics...unless...taking control of the water, she created a razor wave, and flung it at Laviha. Then, pulling the knife out of her shoulder, she hurled it at Laviha.

IC: LavihaThe wave struck with enough force to send Laviha tumbling backwards, falling onto the wet sand back-first, evading the knife. She regained her footing sloppily and was prepared to finish Surale off once and for all but saw that she was already badly injured as it was. Severe scratches on her back and three knives embedded in her flesh...this girl wasn't going anywhere.With one majestic lift-off, the Toa of magnetism transformed into a Gukko bird and soared through the air and hovered around the sinking Infernavika, waiting for an opening to strike. Onewa was too far to reach by now and Laviha lacked a Gukko's endurance, finding it tiresome to stay in the air for such a long period of time, even now.

IC: SongDehkaz's actions canceled out Skyra's wind. She started zapping Dahkaz with electricity, because if his concentration was broken, her magnetism would return to normal. She saw what she suspected to be Laviha. "Laviha, some help would be appreciated!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DehkazThe shocks made him loose concentration, and he released Song. He grunted, and chose a different tactic, magnetisming the tips of his knives to Song.The weapons flew off of him in waves, all heading towards the Toa of Lightning.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)While Rynekk was waving his spear over his head like a madman, Raknar ducked the blow and fired off two Zamor Launchers at the Toa's chest.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LavihaLanding a few feat behind Dehkaz, almost as majestically as when she took off, she swerved at the last moment before hitting the ground and used her momentum to pick up speed as she transformed into a Kane-Ra bull, charging at the Toa of magnetism from behind in an attempt to smash his back.

IC: Skyra - Infernavika -Skyra felt, with the Turaga FINALLY away from the pirates, it was time to start thinking of escaping. Though his escape was sort of gone now...Destiny wasn't gonna come back for him anytime soon, for obvious reasons. He decided to take a subtle approach. Song suddenly felt the air in her lungs escape her. Skyra was cutting off her air supply, trying to make her pass out.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SuraleThe heat was stifling. She would never get aid here. Hailing a group of Matoran who were hiding from fear of getting caught in the crossfire of the battle, she gave them Kanzahi's body. One of them vaguely recognized him, and nodded at Surale. Standing, she pulled the knives from her stomach and chest. It hurt beyond imagining, and she knew the only thing that could help them. She began walking as fast as she could toward the shore, hoping desperately that the pirates would ignore the severely injured Toa of Water.

IC: SongEven as her breath escaped her, Song said one thing. "Whatever happened to Krayn?"With a savage smirk on her face, Song sank to the ground unconscious. Dehkaz's knives sank into her leg and shoulder as she fell.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: DehkazThe bounty hunter heard something behind him, and jumped at the least possible moment. Aided by magnetism, he sailed clear over the charging Kane-Ra.He landed lightly behind the creature, and activated his mask, some of his knives flew back into his hands.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Infernavika -Skyra wondered...what HAD happened to Krayn? He honestly had no clue. But what he did know is that it was time to leave. "Everyone! TIME TO GO!" He darted toward the end of the deck like a madman, and jumped onto the dock, then he kept on running, and prayed to Mata Nui, they'd be too concerned with the state of their ship to stop him.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LavihaLaviha stopped abruptly, surprised as Dehkaz dodged since she thought surely he wouldn't have had enough time to react to a charging Kane-Ra coming from behind. Then again, it didn't matter. Turning around, the bull gave one last snort before shape-shifting back into Laviha who stood there with a smirk on her face."Toa of magnetism too, eh?"Pulling out her katana, she charged directly at her foe.

OOC: I come back from my little brother's birthday party to find that almost the entire battle has happened without me. Ugh.Kale Ironshaper- Ta-koroIC: For most of the battle, Kale had been in the back giving ranged support. It was past time for him to step in and take more of a hand in things.While Surale moved the ship, he started covering the holes in it with plates of light metal. They were meant less to stop attacks then to keep the water from gushing in. Once he was done with that. he picked up a pile of disks and sent them flying at Laviha in a cloud.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: DehkazDehkaz only grinned as the Toa got closer. He was aware of his ship moving away from the battle. Surale, He thought, I must remember to thank her.Before Laviha could get any closer, he magnetically launched himself from the Infernavika and back onto the Fowadi. Now the ship was really picking up speed, it was going far faster then it normally would. "Sorry, honey," he called to her, "Maybe some other time." Dehkaz fell onto the shattered deck, relieved to get out of there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SuraleSeeing the metal plates attaching themselves to the ship, Surale began dragging the water out of the ship. It quickly began raising in the water as it got lighter. She began pushing harder, and the Fowadi made full speed out of the docks of Ta-Koro and into open waters.

OOC: I thought I'd make a post as Raknar for old time's sake. Spawn (Tyler Durden) is fine with this.IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Ta-Wahi):Rynekk charged.Raknar had already begun backpedaling to Song, in the process moving closer to the edge of the Infernavika. Rynekk's trajectory was just so...Thinking quickly, Raknar kept moving back and to the side. Rynekk came fast -- he stabbed forward with his spear----and Raknar stepped neatly to the right, using his left hand to guide the spear over the edge and pull Rynekk over his outstretched left leg.There was nothing for Rynekk to land upon but thin air. That, and the water several meters below.One job done. Raknar moved the rest of the way to Song, keeping one eye out for attacks. He knelt by the Toa of Lightning and felt her pulse. It was still existent.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Fostol from Kumu-IsletsIC: FostolFostol had observed the battle between ships from afar, a lone enigmatic figure sitting in a tiny wooden boat from afar. Such chaos in so little time...things were getting interesting. Attempting to avoid the conflict as best as he could, he docked the ship on the coast and began marching closer to the scene, wanting to see more. His cold, yellow eyes spotted a Ga-Toa just up ahead, focusing on the water...that wasn't what had caught the Ta-Toa's attention though. She was gravely injured and probably near death, her wounds bleeding out and from the looks of it, deep and life-threatening. Fostol approached slowly, trying to not scare the Ga-Toa as best as he could with his sudden appearance.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk, having gotten bored, had decided what he really needed was some relaxing time down at the docks. And when he got there, the first thing he saw was Skyra knocking out his teacher, and Dehkaz's knives slamming into her.Needless to say, he was ticked. Angrily, he teleported in front of SKyra, and grabbed him by the neck. Krayzikk lifted him into the air. "You will pay for that, Skyra." He growled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi)After a second, the Skakdi picked up Song and walked to his cabin. It was mostly untouched by the explosion in the lower deck, with only a medium-sized hole in the wall presenting any sign that there had been an attack at all. It gave a rather nice view of the ocean...He laid down Song gently on one of the beds and walked back on to the deck, which was still burning and full of holes."Set a course for Ga-Wahi," he said darkly to anyone left on deck. "We need repairs before we sink."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SuraleSurale smiled weakly, but she knew the ship would get nowhere without her. With most of the bleeding stopped, she got up shakily and jumped into the water. It felt so refreshing on her wounds. She began pushing the ship toward Ga-Koro, hoping they could seek help there.OOC: So, are we gonna leave for real? If so, how many posts to Ga-Wahi? EDIT: Uh-oh...looks like we all have the same idea...

Edited by Jinklemeister

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)"He's telling the truth, Krayzikk," said Tillian, touching down lightly with his Kadin: Emotia was asleep and curled up in his arms. "They kidnapped Turaga Onewa in Po-Koro earlier today and blew up the Guard HQ. Song was among them."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzik brought Skyra right up to his face. The Titan's eyes burned with rage. "You are trying to tell me that my teacher, the one who squealed with joy at finding a rare book, and the one who almost never leaves her home, became a pirate?" He glared at Skyra. "What kind of a fool do you take me for?"He glared at Tillian. "You too? Have you all fallen into madness?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Ta-koro watersIC: Kale rushed over to Surale and started pulling medical supplies out of the pockets of his cloak. He gave her a painkiller potion and then began to work on her many wounds.One by one, he removed the bits of metal and placed herbs and clean bandages on them.OOC: Edit, Gah! Stay! We don't go anywhere if you die on us either!

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ta-Wahi)Tillian was silent for several moments, and when he spoke, his voice was tight with rage."Go to Po-Koro. Look at the bodies in the morgues. Listen to me read you the names of every single person who died today. And then you'll see just how mad this whole situation is."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yeah, TX, meet us in Ga. ;) About four posts to Ga.IC: DehkazThe Toa shook his head. Not wanting her to push the ship by herself, especially in her condition, the bounty hunter helped by magnetically pushing the ship along by its armor. That kept it going when Surale came back to the deck. "You take it easy," he said to her.He held out his hand to Kale and said, "Hey, I'm Dehkaz. Don't think we were properly introduced earilier."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SuraleSurale was grateful for the reprieve. Laying on the deck, she thought about the day. Her best friend, dead. Two ships crippled to near destruction, and everyone injured badly. But Turaga Onewa was safe, right? Surale realized she had never seen whether he made it to safety. Looking over at Dehkaz, she croaked one word;"Onewa?"OOC: Three posts?

Edited by Jinklemeister

KaleIronshaper- Ta-wahi coastIC: Times like this were the reason that Kale had learned what medicine he knew. He quickly cleaned the wounds and set out setting herbs on them and wrapping them in bandages.Once he was done he stood up and stretched. HE shook the proffered hand and said."Kale Ironshaper of the Song. I'm just sorry that this was all I could do." He turned back to Surale "You should be fine. You lost a lot of blood, so you will probably be feeling rather weak for a while."

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1