Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: @Hubert: Is Ril here? I don't know. You can also NPC the guards, they're not mine.IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro Prison):"I believe Ril has not yet returned here"; Jala said. "But if you wish, we may take this to the court and..."Suddenly a guard rushed inside. "Captain Jala!""What is it?" Jala asked impatiently. "I'm in the middle of an interrogation here.""A crazy windstorm has just struck the town centre!" the guard said. "We need reinforcements."At that point Voima had had enough. He unleashed his elemental power and pinned Jala, the guards, and Voi's friends to the floor. "Thanks for the chat", he said. "But I've had enough."Using his power on the wall, he made it crumble."Halt!" Jala shouted. "If you... escape now... you will be... wanted in... all the Koros!""I don't care", Voima said, shrugging, and leapt out of the building.

IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro Prison):"I can see that", Jala said. "I'm willing to trust you are not the liars. I'd let you leave right away, but this gravity thing..."The gravity power started fading, allowing everyone to stand up again."Well, you can leave now", Jala said. "That Toa, Voima, has resisted authority in Ta-Koro and will therefore be on the wanted list in every single Koro. My guards will take the message to the other villages. As for the cannibal, may I ask... was that him whose shadow my guards saw?"*Meanwhile Voi was standing behind a hut, watching as the guards of Ta-Koro evacuated Matoran from the way of the tornado he had created. A perfect diversion.Voi made his way to the Ta-Koro prison with silence and stealth. He was startled to see one of the walls crumbled. Immediately he realized who had caused it. He saw a glimpse of purple in the tunnel leading to Onu-Koro.So he lied, Voi though. He knew where the next clue would lay, but he directed us here to cofuse us. He will pay back dearly...

IC (Voi, Ta-Koro Prison):"I see", Jala said. "That does not make him free to continue eating people."Just then Voi peeked into the room."You're all right!" he exclaimed happily, seeing his friends again. Then he saw Jala and the two guards. "Uh oh.""Speaking of the Karzahni himself", Jala said. "Capture him!""Come on guys, I saw Voima go to Onu-Koro!" Voi shouted, creating a hurricane to stop the guards from approaching. "Follow me!"With that, Voi ran to the Ta-Onu-tunnel.OOC: Voi and whoever follows, to Onu-Wahi.

IC: ZarWow, he counted me as a Phantom... I was honoured. Sort of. At least I knew I'd fit in when I joined and became their new leader.I didn't have time to say any of this out loud, of course. Instead I dive-rolled away from the sphere and took a wing-propelled vault over the arc. Then to counter I unleashed a wave of plasma about his own height to distract him as I began to melt the floor beneath him into a pool of searing hot (even for a fire-user such as himself) gunge.

I.C. Ussalaius refused to follow Voi. He realized now that he was no better off than Voima. Jala seemed surprised."Why didn't you follow them?" One of the guards asked."The same reason I don't want to end up on the wanted list of Ta-koro.""I see.""I'd be willing to help track them down for you if you wish.""How do we know you're not going to stay with them?""You can send some guards with me.""That would be well, but they are needed here to protect Ta-Koro. I don't think they can be spared at a time such as this... However, you seem trustworthy enough. You may go alone.""Thank you. Until next time." Ussalaius saluted, and left the building. OOC: Ussalaius to Onu-Wahi____________________________________________________________________________I.C. Tradoris, Vulcanon, Nektaan robot "pet""No, I am not familiar with this area.""Me am. Me found a weapon shop around here not too long ago.""If there is one thing I distrust, Vulcanon, it is you.""Me sure me saw one! It's this way!" Vulcanon marched off down the street. "Uhhh... No it this way." Vulcanon travleled down a different street, and sure enough, there was a weapon shop.

elementalussal.png

IC: Pantak walked aimlessly through Ta-Koro. He went into a hut, and stole some money from inside. He then attempted to set the hut on fire with his heat vision, but to no avail.OOC: Open to interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: SpringerA green blur was the only thing preceding a flying kick to Zar's side.When the being turned to look, he'd see a green and orange Toa standing a yard or two away, swords drawn. "What was this about the Phantoms, then?" Springer said, a little too cheerfully.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Green and orange Toa? Who's that? (Definitely not Optimus, he's, as we all know, red and blue.)IC: Optimus activated his Kadin, and flew out of the way, letting the airborne plasma hit the ground plasma, and landed opposite Springer, surrounding Zar. "The Phantoms are a group once known as the Deceptoa. I was once from the group Xanthium, though it was disgraced beyond belief. Perhaps as a new dawn, we can be the Toabots, and fight off these incursions which arise only more and more frequently."OOC: Toabots. Lol.IC: Optimus pointed his sword at Zar's head, and began to heat it up. "Answers, Phantom. Or I stab you in the head. What is your purpose in coming here?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Springer"Yeah, been there, done that. I know who the Phantoms are. I was asking what he knew." An instant later, a gust of wind pushed the sword away from Zar's face. "And I don't condone threatening prisoners."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Optimus knew this type. Tricky. Foolish, but tricky. Slippery as well. "Perhaps. However, we cannot allow him to escape. No Phantom is safe when unbound. This is the type that attacks the moment your guard is down." And therefore, he did not sheath his sword, but kept it ready.OOC: Yes, someone has. Not sure who yet, but I've seen him mentioned. Can't wait for Optimus to meet him, I hope it doesn't cause an Autobot variant of the Megatron/Starscream relationship.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Yet he stuck to his principle of never threatening prisoners. Perhaps not a principle Optimus believed in, but a morally right one, and it only showed that this Toa was good if he stuck to it against the odds. "I understand your belief entirely. Stay ready." Optimus tightened his grip on his sword. "Zaruthan, we demand answers at once. Do not attempt to flee or attack, or I will use deadly force."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hey Krayzikk, when do you think Angelus & Co will be back?IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune sighed at her brother's sudden entrance. Shutting and locking the door, she paused to wrap her blankets tighter. Walking over to her bed, she laid down and turned to stare at Jikal's bed. Only to notice he wasn't there. She took a depth breath, refusing to panic. Looking around, she saw no signs of a struggle or a fight. Then why had he gone?Once again, she got up, but this time, she slipped back into her japanese robe, and stepped outside, soundlessly closing the door behind her.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oops. Well, I'll do something 'bout that. Also, new posting style I'm trying out. IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune paused, opened the door once more, and stepped back inside. After more thorough searching, she discovered the note. After reading it, she laid down on her bed, waiting for him to return.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Raiden + pet ussal crabfollowed Vulcanon quietly,and was impressed that Vulcanon found one."Thanks. BY any chance,would you mind giving me your name?"

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

IC: Gyren had finished checking over his notes. The noise stopped as he placed his items back into the coat. He sighed, realizing he had just used up an hour to write in his notebook. The young Toa laid on his bed wondering when the sun would rise.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC Oura - Ta-Koro - Walking: Oura walked slowly onward toward the menial job that he had found in this little village; he was currently headed toward his 'job', which was just helping to construct buildings and the like, things that the village needed. It paid good, really good, but nowhere near as much as his old profession had; he doubt he could ever make that kind of money anywhere else. Trying to set his past behind him, he continued on to work, ignoring the throngs of people that were in the streets as he moved through them.OOC: Open for interaction, if anyone wants to play with an ex-mercenary who is currently hiding from the goons of a crimelord. c:-Oura

{In Character}{Amorian}{Approaching Ta Koro through a tunnel}Ahead, Amorian saw the familiar sight of the orange tunnel end. How many times had he seen this, back when he had lived here? Beyond count, as he had done much trading in Onu Koro.Grasping the familiar heft of his spear, Amorian quickened his pace, brow furrowed. Ahead was his former home, and he had no wish to enter it without being battle ready. He was not too tired, a thing he credited to his endurance as a Fe matoran.

IC: DahliaAs the trio emerged from the tunnels, Dahlia blinked rapidly, adjusting to the change in lighting. She'd been in Ta-Koro only a few days ago, but she hadn't been home in months. Her job as an Ussal Relay-er kept her on the road a lot."Amor, relax. Now's not the time to be looking for trouble. We wanna try and keep a low profile. I don't think I can handle anything drastic after those tunnels," She saw her Fe-Matoran companion wound tight to a breaking point.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: GanterAs I manage to stand up, with my whole body is in pain, I'm slowly going after Jorgos, who is going into the Charred forest"I'm...not..no..not...done..wit..with..you....you..."After I'm getting hit by the energy ray, it sends me fly, and as I bumping into a tree, I'm falling to the ground with the tree. My sword falling down, and just a few inches away, its landing next to my head. I am falling to the darkness. I'm not dead, but near to a coma state.IC: JorgosHe turns around."You are weak than last time, when I accidently turned you into a miserable Toa. If you are strong enaugh, you can find me somewhere at the feet of that volcano. Until that... sleep well" he says and hitting Ganter with an energy ray, from his staff, and continues to walk away."Phatetic Toa."

IC: ZarAh, yes, the moral code. Not the first time it saved my life, after all. That weak Mystix Aru failed to kill me when she had the chance, too. I decided to reply to their questions with a slightly more ominous message, to coincide with my plans, conveniently leaving out the files I had stowed away, out of sight."What do I know... Only everything the Ta-Koro guard knows, and then some. Nice to know the Xanthium disbanded, but these Toabots you want to form won't last long. This is not about you anymore, Optimus. The Phantoms will rise again, and nothing will stop it. This is destiny we're talking here."

IC: SpringerSpringer actually laughed. "I've got news for you, bud. The Toabots exist. We've been tracking the Deceptoa, now the Phantoms, for centuries. That group here on the island? They were just the tip of the iceberg."His grin turned menacing. "In fact," He gestured to his shoulder, wear a faction marker could clearly be seen. "I lead the best team of 'em there is. We're the Wreckers."He cracked his knuckles. "And if your boys try to stop us, well, then it'll be time to wreck n' rule."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KumaKuma walked in to his hut and started working on a sword. He then saw a Toa of air walk towards his hut.IC TorakTorak walked over to the Ta-Matoran whom he guessed was Kuma and showed him his Air Sword and then asked "Did you make this for me?"

IC: ZarIt was at that moment it dawned on me. This was a heck of a lot bigger than just a 'gang war' in Ta-Koro. This was a war that extended even beyond the island of Mata-Nui. I didn't reply, but the expression on my face said quite a bit.I had to get out of there, and fast, if I was to get the Phantoms back together and launch an attack, but how? If I tried to leave they'd annihilate me...

IC TorakTorak was interupted by a blast that had been shot up into the air that looked like it came from Po-Wahi. Torak ran to Onu-Koro so he could get Po-Koro to check out what made the blast. So he ran toward the cold, dark entrance of Onu-Koro to see what was happening.

IC: OverlordZar's problem was solved when something plowed into the ground behind him.When Zar turned, he would a massive Toa straightening, standing in the center of a medium-sized crater. His armor was a muted navy and gray, the only spot of color on his body his red eyes. His face was open to the air, as his mask was forged as a helm. He exuded an aura of menace.Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, for Zar, Overlord had arrived. Springer went pale. "You're supposed to be dead."

fK5oqYf.jpg