Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Divan picked up the crystal casing once again, not bothering to enquire about a story that he didn't care to here. Slinging Fyriin over his shoulder, he walked forward, closing the the last few yards to Ta-Koro headquarters in less than a minute. Approaching a Guard helping the wounded, he said, "Caught the crossbowman. Element is Iron and Kanohi appears to be a Kualsi, so you should keep her separate from her mask in a non-metal cell, made most preferably of lava rock.""Got it," The guard answered."Good. I suggest keeping her in the crystal casing that one of my teammates made-you might want to free up an arm so she can feed herself, but nothing more than that. It's a multi-layer mix of diamond and heatstone, intended to keep her from breaking it with combined strength and ability to melt and soften metal to a certain extent." Divan added, "Now I'm off."Divan set down Fyriin's casing and put the Kanohi several yards away. A second later a blur vanished down the street.

OOC: Sorry to rush you guys like this, but we've got things to do :PIC: ReadraThe three of them were soon at the docks. Readra had bought himself a spear to make up for his broken butterfly sword and destroyed shoulder launcher, and in the trip from the Koro to the beach, the Vortixx had told his companions what happened in Po-Koro, along with some other essential facts about him."...so expect to see loads of strangely wonderful and wonderfully strange people there." he finished as the climbed on to the boat, and set off, "Tillian is also quite likely to have as many enemies as friends, so if you see something suspicious, say something."OOC: Readra (with Lux and Hakilve) to Ga-Wahi.

IC: Megatron slowly walked through the village of Ta-Koro, having appeared in an alleyway where no one would see or know of his strange entrance. Strange how I also lack any semblance of knowledge as to how that happened... He threw off the drape on his head, courtesy of...whoever had put it there in his absence, and it landed on the street. He was quite a strange sight to any bypassers. Perhaps they won't recognize me. That would be truly disastrous indeed. He looked around. Evidently he was in the village of Fire...temporary home of his greatest foe. What in Karzahni are those Phantoms doing without me now? Truth be told, he didn't trust any of them, not even his most loyal, Soundwave. With his experience, he had learned not to trust even those who trusted him, and the list was not long. "All...hail...Megatron." OOC: Open for interaction. He probably won't try to smash anyone, as he's trying to keep a low profile. It may even be funny, trying to make conversation with someone like him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MalalixThe cloaked being sat in a bar quietly, grinning to the bartender as they shared small talk. Throwing down a couple of widgets in charity, he steps to leave, his slow and deliberate pace drawing little attention to him as he steps out into the open area. Malalix grins as he spots a hulking Skadi figure, quickly sidestepping so they cross paths."Ello, big guy."OOC: I'm planning on starting a fight to break his cover, but if you'd like, you can play off of Malalix's reputation as a murderous Toa merc.

OOC: Thanks for interaction. And sure, I don't mind. He still has the old rage somewhere down there, he just hides it more now.IC: "And who might you be? If you wish to be of assistance, than you can tell me where the Order of Phantoms is. I presume you've heard of them now?" Megatron looked down on the new arrival. It would seem he still attracted attention. Hmph. Should I be proud, or offended?

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Malalix"I know many things."Malalix laughes once harshly, the heads of Matoran turning to look at him. His mask sneers at the figure above him as his axe forms in his hand, the metal blade reflecting the faces of the shocked citizens around them."If you win, big guy."

IC:Bijackal groaned as he climbed to his feet, his brother's impact vision having knocked him down. Tirax roared "Traitor!" as he charged, swinging his axe overhead, only to be blocked by his brother's own weapon. The two continued dueling with their axes, Bijackal forced back by the aggresive style of his brother. Though Bijackal could hold his own in a fight, hunting and tracking were his strongsuits, not fighting. "What did I ever do to be called a traitor, brother?""You sided with Miraul!""He has morals. You don't. Neither does Ziraul.""You will die for your treachery.""On the contrary, he won't." A blur sailed between, Bijackal and Tirax. It was Divan, Toa of Iron. He performed a flying side kick with his Kakama, sending Tirax's axe flying. A second later he twisted, and Tirax was slammed into by pair of fast fists, sailing backwards towards a Toa and Skakdi standing together.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC:TNG, Carnifex, in case you guys didn't notice, I just hurled a Skakdi at you last post.IC:"You realize this team doesn't want your leadership, don't you?" Miraul inquired as he swung his throwing axe at Ziraul, only to be met by the six-blade slicer. "I do. You must realize that I can still take vengance for what is rightfully mine.""Good luck with that," Miraul retorted, swinging the throwing axe at Kakama speed. Ziraul blocked again with his unusual weapon, before returning with three blows of his own. Miraul simply darted back, letting the axe fly as he did so. The axe struck Ziraul's shoulder on the way past. Ziraul cried out in pain, switching his blade fully to his right hand.

OOC: OH WOOPS SORRY I DIDNT THINK THAT IT WAS US.Ic: MalalixA figure slams into Malalix's side, knocking him to the floor."Oi. Whats up with you?"He looks up at the other Toa of Iron opposite of then and waves humorously as he stands up and calls his axe to his hand."Hello, brother~"

Edited by Carnifex

IC:Divan shouted back, "Sorry about that one. He happened to be attacking the wrong person."Tirax stood, ducking out of the way fo the blast the other Skakdi had shot at the other Toa of Iron, before slipping into an alley, aware that he was by far outnumbered.

OOC:Carnifex, don't forget about the fire blasts Megatron hurled.IC:In response, Divan drew his sword, Axcleaver, at superspeed, powering the block with his Kakama. The outsider to the team's battle drew immediate attention, and Vilak shot forward, plasma power blazing around his blades. He swung his longswords at Malalix's side, both at Kakama speed.

IC: MalalixThrowing off his cape scorched by Megatron's blasts, Malalix drops to the floor, his axe shattering and reforming back in his hands. Rolling out of the way, he stumbles as Vilak's blades are barely deflected by his blocking disks."Woo, another one~"His mask glows once and the chaos around them, the yelling of the bystanders change to the roars of Rahi. His own voice a garbled mess, he screams as he jumps at the duo.

Edited by Carnifex

OOC: By Nuju's orders, Megatron will be terminated. Sorry, Carnifex! You can watch though. He will have NO interaction with anyone who is not related to his permanent dysfunction.IC: A Space Bridge opened below Megatron, and he fell through. The time had come. "PRIME!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Henkka, Time):"Usually I just hop into bodies without asking for permission", Henkka said. "I wanted you to know before-hand, so you can experience the feeling of time-travel. Not time-travelling, but just getting to know the feeling. To help you better understand me."With that, Stronin suddenly felt the strangest sensation in his mind, almost as if he was thrown in the air. His mind departed from his body. Then he did not feel anything.IC (Henkka, in Stronin's body, Ta-Koro):"That's better", Henkka said, with Stronin's lips. "I knew I could trust Stronin."Henkka went to talk to Soli. "Uh, boss, I need to pick up some supplies from Ko-Koro. For a new weapon."

OOC:Carnifex, seeing as the Mask of Incomprehension is not on the list of legal Kanohi,(first page, first post of profiles topic) you need to change it. I will disregard your mask usage for this post.IC: Divan lashed out with the flat of his blade, powering the stroke with his Kakama. The force would send his jumping foe rocketing back if it struck.Meanwhile, Miraul decided it was time to start with elemental tricks, and he hurled Ziraul back with a magnetic blast. Ziraul crashed into the ground several yards away, shooting back with a sonic blast of his own.

IC-Hasil:Hasil worked his right arm, finding that it had full functionality again. Good, he had finally finished healing from the fight at the hospital. That done with, the Mri Toa picked up his swords, gave Ara'kas a curt goodbye, and walked off towards Po-Wahi.OOC: Hasil to Po-Wahi. Filler post is filler.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raiden + pet ussalRaiden walked into the shop with Tradoris. "So, where's the blacksmith?'OOC: Sorry for the long response time...
OOC: Life happens ;)I.C. Tradoris "Probably not here. This is just a shop where they sell weapons that have been shipped in from a blacksmith shop. I'm sure they'll have plenty of swords to chose from." Tradoris sniffed the air. "I see you brought that ussal in here." He coughed. "I never did like their stench."

elementalussal.png