Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Krayzikk: LANGUAGE!IC: DeusuiDeusui pressed a button on his wrist band he had on, it was a signal I Zacax's.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Jorram:"That's active assault, an entirely different matter," Jorram mused. "Very well, we'll hold him for a few months, just short of the maximum. That should be good enough." Deusui would find himself held down by shackles of gravity itself, unable to move except to breath or blink.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZacaxZacax rushed through the forest and went through the gates. He was on his way to TE jail, Deusui was in another argument.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Jorram:Jorram filled out the necessary paperwork, done with the holding time."Very well," he said. "Now, I'll hold him here. You two head off. As Korvus here has hopefully learned, I can take a Skakdi easily." He ushered Korvus and Tarnok out of the small prison, before rounding on Deusui, an annoyed look on his face.The note he had left in Deusui's coin purse came floating out and up in front of the Toa's face."Read that," Jarrom growled.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxZacax entered the jail and saw three beings rallying about Deusui's far, "Alright what did Deusui do this time?" he said walking in.IC: DeusuiDeusui looked at the note..."So I'm here for a while eh?"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"The one and only," the young Toa said, "I'm guessing he was insured or just in a bad mood?"

IC: TarnokAs Tarnok walked past, he handed Zacax a transcript of Deusui's transgressions. When he looked at it, it would read:Crime: Assault, HarrassmentSubject: Deusui. De-ToaSentence: Four Months

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: If you want to see what the note actually says, look back a page or two.IC-Jorram:"That depends," Jorram said as Zacax came near. He quickly apologized to Tarnok and Korvus, before he dragged Zacax in and forced the door shut, holding it all down with his power over gravity. He sat back in his chair, watching Deusui and Zacax."Now, just to make sure you know, neither of you is getting out of here until I say so," he made sure to alert the two, now that Tarnok and Korvus were sufficiently gone.OOC: Yes, I forced them out. But it's for something I'm doing with these two. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Whoa what did I do?!" Zacax asked"You are associated with me, but not when I had a knife on a matoran's neck," Deusui"Dude...but that still doesn't explain why you have me here if I wasn't apart of the crime,"

IC-Jorram:"Nope," Jorram said. The note that Deusui had read soon floated out to Zacax, the Skakdi reading it as well. When he looked up, Jorram smiled."Now, you two consider yourselves rather proficient mercenaries and assassins, correct?"

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Hold on what?! I'm no mercenary! I'm a Toa, Deusui do you know of this?!" Zacax asked"Zacax I have no clue what this is more how it got into my bag!" Deusui said"I'm Zacax, The Gunsmith and apprentice of Tahukama, I'm no mercenary!" he said, "Deusui is no longer an assassin for hire! He is a part of my Toa team!"

Nikaron then smiled, they were here, Soli's shop existed right near the foot of the Mangai Volcano. Time to see if a sword is truly what Avya needs.
IC (Avya)We stopped outside of a building near the foot of the volcano, which I assumed was Soli's shop. The air was even hotter here than it was in the heart of Ta-Koro."You know, Nikaron, I'm all for getting something to protect myself with, but I don't know what kind of weapon I need, and I don't have any way to pay for it. And if these swords are as good as you say, I doubt I'd be able to afford one even if I did have any money."

IC-Jorram:"Ah. Well, here comes the fun part, then," Jorram said. "Instead of sticking with that, how would you like to go back to that life? The adventure, the thrill, the money." Jorram smiled."And that is but a few examples of what you will be given if you join my organization."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Your not really an authority here are you?" Zacax asked, "Look I don't know who this Raxa guy is,""Why would I go back to where I'm forced to kill again?!" Deusui barked, "I stopped when I killed his mentor, I didn't want to but I was forced, I don't want to go back to that!"

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Two worlds?" Deusui asked, "What are you talking about?""I spent my life training to be a hero, not some person who fights for however has the most money," Zacax said,

IC-Jorram:"Well then, Zacax, you might be interested that the main basis of our organization is taking out those people who would be threats to the Matoran and their villages. Why do you think I'm a guard, after all?" Jorram rolled his eyes, and turned to Deusui."Think. We have the world of Heroes, those who do good, always in the light. Always visible. Everybody exists in this world. Some, only in this world."Then there's the world of shadows. We have crime, money, girls. Constantly slinking about, you always have to look out for yourself." Jorram's eyes narrowed slightly."That's what I mean when I say two worlds."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Deusui"I doubt you," Zacax said, "Zac this could be our way out," Deusui said, "...how can we trust you?"

IC-Jorram:"Well, for one thing, there was the Pirate Odhran-he was becoming too dangerous, and nobody was really sure what he would do. He had to be taken care of in order to prevent him from causing damage to the villages."There's also one being, Bhuta. A slaver. Given the chance, he would probably enslave one village and sell it to another in chains. Much too dangerous." Jorram rolled his eyes."Are two examples enough, or do you need me to continue?"

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Deusui"And girls Zac," Deusui taunted at Zacax,"Fine, but not for the money just for protection," Zacax said,

IC: Taronak walked into Ta-Koro. He was bored, and was looking for a job.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Aparangi had originally been headed back to the inn which he had stayed in, until the sounds of a commotion suddenly caught his attention. The dark Toa had thought for moment what to do, but ultimately decided to check it out. He had had enough on his conscience, he didn't feel like adding not helping those who might need assitance to the list of his imperfections. He took a shortcut down a narrow alleyway. Stopping at it's end, he suddenly saw that the sounds had indeed been those of a fight in progress.But who were the involved parties? He would need to observe a little more, before jumping into action.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Taronak walked toward the Mangai volcano, hoping to find a job in that direction. After walking for a moderate distance, he saw a forge, and saw a Toa [soli] there. "Do you have any jobs available?" He asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ara'kas wrenched her sword out of the ground, swinging it upwards in the same motion. The flat of her blade caught Hasil's, and for one brief moment, Ara'kas was being forced down. But then she lowered her left arm, tipping her sword's point downward. Hasil's blade slid along her swords length, his momentum carrying it into the ground. Smiling, Ara'kas now tried for the open chop to the head. It was out there on a platter again, after all.IC: Isfel stood near what he now knew was a forge. However, it seemed to be busy, so he decided he would wait to come in and ask for directions. Although, on the other hand, his sword could use some repair.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:Hasil, however, instead of allowing his sword to cut the ground, had spun, his blade forcing away Ara'kas. The momentum he had carried through forced Ara'kas to turn with her arms, allowing Hasil to launch a kick to the side of her face with impunity.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"What is the name of this group? And where is your location?" Zacax asked

OOC: Actually we have 2 people wanting swords, one looking for work, and another looking for repair. Also we have Nikaron who's buying the sword for Avya. In terms of order and who's doing what. Nikaron and Avya arrived first, then came Taronak who's looking for work, finally Isfel arrived who's looking to repair his sword.IC: SoliSoli nodded to Stronin, finished up her work at the forge and went down to where the room where they sold and displayed swords was. "Stronin I'll finish up with the customer you were with, You go ahead and see to the needs of the next folks to arrive and inform the others that they'll need to wait." That said Soli went over to where Yovtann was leaning against the wall. She held out a hand, "Hello, the name's Soli, I understand my employee Stronin was assisting you. So you tell me what is it that you need?"IC: NikaronNikaron smiled, "Don't worry, I'll pay for whatever the cost may be."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zacax"What is the name of this group? And where is your location?" Zacax asked
IC-Jorram:"NEX," Jorram said, and he smiled when a look of confusion came upon the two's faces. "And we're all over the island. So, congratulations, you've been hired. Now, Zacax, Deusui," he said, gesturing to the two, "Toss me your coin purses. I'll tell anybody who asks you two paid the bail, and you'll go free until I give you your first assignment." It wasn't a suggestion.

profiles i guess