Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Danke Mef.IC:The Toa inside the canister heard the Matoran of Water knock, and looked about wildly, tying to figure a way out. After a few seconds, a fragment of his memories, a long-lost sliver of his training came back to him. He reached out, and pressed his palm upon a glyph. Outside, the canister's capsule door opened, and the dazed Toa started to climb out of the pod, dazed by the great light of the day, light that his eyes have not seen for at least two decades of being in stasis. Auron looked about, nothing known to him, except his name, and that the being in front of him is a Matoran.He raised his empty hands, aware that his weapon was on his back, attempting to seem harmless, "Hel-lo," He said, unsure whether the Matoran spoke the same language or not.

IC - Kyju - TalkingNow he faced a decision. Talk to the man with more big words, or go check out the canister."Coming!" he said to Daylah.He reached the canister as his feet began crunching sand."Anyone home?" he asked, kicking it.As a man came out, Kyju shoved out his hand."Hey."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Yes," The Toa replied. Auron had not spoken to other beings for years, his memory of language only included a few words, luckily including enough memory to hold a conversation, simple, but still a conversation."Where?" He asked, he did not remember much, but he did not remember being forced to his canister here, wherever here is.

IC - Kyju - Beach"Woah, deja vu." This guy reminded Kyju of himself. He too had little to no knowledge when he'd arrived, though that was better now. He hadn't arrived in a canister, he'd washed ashore. The tall being looked back at Darre. Then at Daylah. Then at the newcomer."This is very diverse for an island."He offered his ignored hand again."Kyju Xo'Rexin."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Auron," The Toa said in reply, he frowned, unsure of what to do now, "Where I go?"The Toa's broken Matoran was evident, as he only knew a handful of words. Luckily for him, the words that Daylah and Kyju spoke re-emerged in his memory."No remember..." The Toa said with some difficulty, searching his tormented memory for the correct words.

IC:Tillian walked calmly down the beach, absorbing the beautiful Ga-Koro sunlight. He turned around to catch a better glimpse of a cloud (was that a Kane-Ra or a Kikanalo it was spelling out) and while he was distracted, he walked straight into a Matoran, falling over and catching a mouthful of sand."Sorry," he managed to say, choking and spluttering as he stood up. "I didn't see you there."OOC: Mef, KNI, AuRon, that's you.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: VilokNow that Vilok's fire got really going, he took a few fish out a bucket of water which he stored, killing them before putting a few sticks through them. The Toa wedged the pieces of wood in between the rocks of the bonfire so they could cook on their own.In the distance, he noticed people approaching his tiny settlement.Just a few by-passers.

IC: Taoki - Ga-Koro GatesTaoki's frown became less of a frown. That was before he fell on his face when trying to step forwards. Rolling over Taoki lazily struggled to pick up a butterfly knife, and a throwing knife. Both of which he was spinning and flipping around.He also struggled to get up again.Upon rising, Taoki started walking towards the Toa, now covering her arm. She looked odd. Taoki stopped a few meters from the being and narrowed his eyes, leaning forwards slightly, "What's up with you?"

IC: Emotia"N-nothing!" She said quickly and nervously. All the excitement that had been building up in her was making her shake, and now this strange high was making her...jumpy, she felt strong enough to punch a Kane-Ra and give it a good bruise. Alright, stop attacking so suspicious! Come on, act natural. "It's not any of your business anyway!" She looked at how her arm was covering her glowing mark, which was bright enough now that the glow could still barely be seeing despite being covered, and her eyes were completely dark green now. "So, what do you want anyway, you trying to hit on me or something?" Wait...why did I just say that? I didn't want to say that...it felt like I did it involuntary!
IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi BeachTaoki's face scrunched up. He stopped flicking his butterfly knife around to respond, "Ew."He started again, "I'm just bored," The butterfly knife nicked his finger when he collapsed it again, and he dropped the knife in pain, "Ow."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi BeachTaoki's face scrunched up. He stopped flicking his butterfly knife around to respond, "Ew."He started again, "I'm just bored," The butterfly knife nicked his finger when he collapsed it again, and he dropped the knife in pain, "Ow."

IC: EmotiaEmotia was rather relieved he wasn't interested. "Your bored huh? Well, want do something....exciting then? How about a duel? That would get your blood pumping." She took out her metal pole, swinging it around like a show off, completely forgetting about hiding her mark.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: DurimHis armor gleamed in the light of the sun as his armored feet traveled across the sand. The sea breeze felt mildly pleasant as he walked. He did not say much, if anything at all to Quada. There was not much to say. There on the beach seemed to be a small encampment, not far from the village. The fact someone would be so strange as to live outside of the village, and so close to it, stood out in his mind. Perhaps he should send Quada in first, in case the person was insane.But, He could deal with any insanity. He had just hired someone who seemed hooked on fish, and no pun was intended.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"I enforce pain on those who do not pay their loans. Those two things, Loans and payment, keep me rather busy." He explained as they walked into what he would barely call a shelter. It lacked the Koro around it, making it look rather miserable in comparison.He shouted to the person in the encampment. "You there, what is this place?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VilokHaving tended back to his fire, he began tearing away at the fish he cooked, only to be suddenly disturbed by a voice. Vilok had actually heard a voice! How long it has been since he's actually made contact with another sapient being, he lost track.Curiously and almost in an excited manner, he turned around to get a good look at the source of the voice: two beings, the ones he saw walking on the beach near his settlement, were present in his 'home'."This is where I live..." Vilok said cautiously.

IC: VilokEven though lack of socialization stuck with Vilok, he knew the black and gunmetal colored Toa seemed rather...strange. Still suspicious, he refused the fish but kept his eyes trained on the pair."No thank you, if you like fish so much, keep it for yourself...I don't know what my favorite type of fish is but that over there is indeed fish..." answered Vilok. His first conversation in forever and it was about fish; how odd."My name's Vilok. It seems you're not from around these parts. What do you want?"

IC: Vilok"I see." Vilok, overly paranoid and unsure how to deal with people after so much time in seclusion, took a very long time whether he should allow the being to use his fire or not. Many ridiculous and unnecessary outcomes came to his mind but in the end, he nodded his head in approval."Can't hurt. Please don't touch anything you absolutely don't need to."Resuming his original position, he sat down and finished off his first fish, moving onto the final one and began to tear at it, keeping an eye on the two strangers."So what are you guys doing?" he asked, meaning their plans.

IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi BeachTaoki snickered, "You want to fight a drunk holding six throwing knives and four butterfly knives."He reached down and picked up his knife, this time more carefully, "I'm wasted and it's clean to me this that's a bad idea."Taoki burped rudely, "Heeeeey. Wassat? A glowly tattoo? Cuh-hool." He said happily, pointing to the Toa's arm.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Vilok"I honestly can't remember. Lost track after a while but I think I'm estimating somewhere around a year." said Vilok. At least that's what it seemed like to him, for all he knew, he could have been there for maybe two years."It's...not very fun, being out here alone for so long."