Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sorry guys... Got distracted watching my brother take down the final boss in a Videogame. It was going well until the boss started using the exact same powers as he was... then it got interesting... and I lost track of time.IC: DurimHe remained silent as he listened to the two speaking. There was no need to interrupt them, not in the slightest. All that would do is change the focus of the conversation in a strange way, and was rather rude to do. Then, Quada asked him a question, and I good one. One he really didn't have an answer for... so he made one up on the spot."You see, I am working on... creating a... team. Yes, that works... A team intent on... helping others and doing for the island what other natives are afraid to do, take on... injustice and... well, maybe not corruption... but..."Words were not his strong point, action and threats were.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Dragon Quest Swords, he found it at a game store really cheap yesterday. The Final boss has the same superpowerful charged up death move as he did.IC: Durim"Indeed, I though it might." He continued, forging out an idea of how to use his words for his own profit. He had rushed his answer, now he was struggling to cover for it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at her mark. Karz! I forgot about that! It's glowing even more than before! She could feel the excitement from the Skakdi discovering her oh-so-interesting tattoo. "What? Oh this little thing? Oh it's just the sun reflecting on it I'm sure...ya getting tattoo's is all the rage in Ga-koro right now." She laughed nervously. She really wasn't the best actor. "Your probably more drunk than you think. It's not... glowing"She decided to try to change the subject as quickly as she could. "Oh, name's Emotia by the way."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi BeachTaoki looked again at the tattoo and rubbed his eye with the ball of his wrist, somehow not stabbing himself in the eye, "I'm Taoki. Skakdi of sand."Taoki coughed a little and turned, throwing up in the sand. He frowned again and looked back to Emotia, only to pass out. Falling face first in the sand.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Vilok"That's quite interesting, almost like replacements for the Toa Mata, eh?" he chuckled, however, good as the intention of the group was, Vilok hoped for their sake that they wouldn't openly challenge Makuta which would most likely deserve his wrath.Still, a pang of desire to leave his little lonely campsite itched away at him like it did for the past few days. Vilok learned some form of self-control and restraint but he still had not atoned for his past misdeeds; this was the perfect way to redeem himself and leave."Would you mind if I tagged along? I'm a skilled fighter and can go around some places unnoticed with my Volitak."

IC: DurimHe appeared to think a moment before commenting. "Not quite the Mata replacements that you seem to expect... We will probably spend more time in villages than they did... Speak to the people...​Sell Merchandise and make a profit off of this."He commented to Vilok as he explained the situation. Well, almost, the last bit was too quiet for the other two to hear. He was getting stuck in a team of heroes, and he really didn't want to run around blindly saving people as though it were the right choice. He really, really didn't care about the island, but a quick attempt to reply and a slip of words could cause many problems, such as this current one he found himself locked into. He was going to at least make some money off of this."And if you wish to join us, then I see no reason we would not allow it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: DurimHe nodded to Vilok, turning toward both of the other Toa. The gears in his arm appeared to continue spinning, as though they would never halt their rotation. "Now... I lack a direction to travel in, and any suggestions would be of use to me.OOC: Think we should just keep moving, without Hubert online?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I don't think he'll mind too much. If anything, it's only one day of the weekend so on weekdays, we'll be at school. I will be, at least. As for recruitment, BenLuke mentioned that he posted with kindness however, I'll have to go look for the post. Parugi's in Onu-Wahi and Kraeyn is in Ko-Wahi. Your pick.IC: Vilok"Anywhere than here. Either we can head in Le-Wahi's direction or Ko-Wahi since thos are the two closest koros. There's also Ta-Wahi."

OOC: Alright then. And with Ko-Wahi being close, and on the list...IC: Durim"That insect ridden Jungle does not seem a wise place to travel to, nor does the scorching heat of Ta-Wahi. I suppose Ko-Wahi would be the wisest place to travel." He commented as his path started, he turned to walk in the direction of Ko-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vilok"So tell me, what gave you the inspiration to build such a team?" asked Vilok, making his way down the cliff side and onto the beach alongside Durim. Even walking the distance he just had felt weird since his world up until now consisted of a tiny little space and a few trips to go fishing here and there.

IC: Durim"It would likely be quite obvious if you added up all of the information available about me. I offer loans with interest rates, I have this being along because he is paying of his brother's debt. I'm doing this for my own profit." Travel was nothing to him, the walk along Ga-Wahi was just a simple walk, though he was on caution for the threat of Rahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"Of course not, that would be a terrible idea for a team meant to be Heroes. I will be selling merchandise as word of the Team's heroics spread. And Autographs will make an interesting profit, I assume." He explained to Vilok. He wasn't exactly the best being on the island, but he was at the very least honest.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VilokVilok wasn't exactly...taking a liking to Durim. As good as his intentions were, something seemed slightly off about the Ga-Toa and his methods. Now Vilok was starting to run out of breath and his stomach had begun to cramp up.Man, am I ever out of shape or what?"I don't think autographs will be necessary plus the fact that the chances of us becoming that popular are quite low." That and they're self indulgent for those signing.

OOC: Alright, I'll see you when you get back...or when I get back.IC: Vilok"You're confusing me. First you're saying this team is made to help people and now you're saying it's for profit." Vilok said, now slightly confused, his eyes being the only thing on his face showing any open form of puzzlement.

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroTirus nodded at the being before turning to Hajia, surprised to still see her shoulders shaking. Walking over silently, he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. Before he could say anything, she had twirled around, and was holding a Kunai against his neck. "Oh. I-It's you." She managed to say, her eyes red from crying so hard."Yeah. Good 'ol Tirus. So what are we going to do now?""We're going to continue to pester Hound until he finally agrees." "I was hoping you wouldn't say that."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Vilok"Good enough." responded Vilok in a flat tone. The air was growing exceedingly colder and the wind was harsher than it was before, both signaling their approaching of Ko-Wahi.Vilok looked at the snow mountains in the distance, marveling at a change of scenery. Nice as Ga-Wahi was, staying in a single spot for so long, beautiful or not, gets redundant."Ko-Wahi, here I come."OOC: Vilok, Durim and Quada to Ko-Wahi

IC: EmotiaEmotia groaned in frustration, what was she suppose to do? She couldn't go back to Ga-koro, not after what she did. She thought about just leaving him here, but...that wouldn't have been very Toa like. "Come on Taoki!" she yelled at him, slapping him a few times on the face. Then for good measure she shot a stream of water on his face, which she kept going. She had the water just barely cover his face, not enough to make it so he couldn't breathe, but enough to make his body think he was drowning. OOC: That's right, she's water boarding him! :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Daylah and Renod)

Daylah places her hand around the Toa's and leads him toward the nearby cafe."They have wonderful food here. I think you'll enjoy it."The sun was shining even in the slums of the Kumu Islets. A lone Vortixx was walking the streets, broken sword in hand. A female Toa of Water was walking beside him, sword in hand as well. It was silent; everything. A slow breeze seemed to sweep by, blowing garbage back and forth, but no sound came. Their footsteps didn't portray any sound as well.Then, a Skakdi of Fire came and grabbed the female Toa, easily dodging the swing from the Vortixx. He escapes into the darkness, leaving the Vortixx alone in the alleys. He mutters curses to himself, but they could not be heard. His love was gone and there was nothing he could do. Not yet."Dez'a!" calls out Renod while lying on his bed.-Mef Man