Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroThanks to Kirian's quickness with his hands, the crystal spike was removed. Then the air hit the wound, and the real pain started.Hound woke Tirus to give him the medicine. He smiled weakly at Hound. "Another battle scar, eh?" He murmured before falling asleep once more.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI let out a silent "Oh" of pain, but didn't yell or scream. I hated to scream. As he took it out, I grabbed onto what ever was near my hands at the moment. The pain eventually became to great, and my vision started to go black as I faded close to unconsciousness.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: EmotiaEmotia wanted to say that she understood how he felt. With her mark she was lucky that she didn't need to hurt people to feed it. But still...could she ever return home as long as she had the mark? She'd basically had been driven out of Ga-koro. She hadn't even done anything wrong, yet this mark automatically made her a criminal in their minds, it wasn't fair...Still, it hadn't been all bad, she had met Tillian, and new friends too...she wondered how long it would be before she would see them again. "I think I understand how you feel...I mean...I'm probably one of the luckier ones, excitement is rather easy to find, you don't have to...hurt anyone to get it. But, I've seen...the way people look at me now...like they're afraid of me...I mean...they drove me and Reaver out of Ga-koro..." She was speaking rather quietly, she'd rather not have the other mark bearers hear what she was saying, if they though she was too soft like Tank, then gaining their trust might prove difficult. At least Reaver seemed to be doing better than her in that regard.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayn"And why shouldn't normal people fear you?" Krayn asked venomously. "After all, you have great power, and yet none of you have proven to wield it in the name of good. To most, that makes you monsters." Krayn hated having to do it, but he had to incite rage in Emotia or the mission was doomed. And he was nearly certain that what he just said would do the job.He braced himself for the almost certain revenge from one of the other Bearers.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank sighed, he had killed a Matoran in Ga-Koro. The thought of returning made him uneasy. Shaken perhaps."We have grand power, one that either needs to be controlled, or eradicated. That's why me and Utu set out. Well." He glanced at the Toa of ice sitting on a rock, "That's why I set out. He just wants to find out what he is. I don't blame him."Tank eyed Krayn sceptically, "Most of us can't wield it for good, not when we have to do terrible things to use them, minus Emotia."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynKrayn laughed bitterly. "Do you know what happens to people who can't stop themselves from harming others? They get locked up so the only person they can harm is themselves." Krayn's eyes glinted with false cruelty. "Maybe that is what should happen here. Lock you all up and throw away the key."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Emotia"Monsters!?" Emotia blurred out, sounding rather irritated. Part of her was actually angry at what Krayn said, though she knew that he was just trying to help. She pointed a finger at Krayn, poking him rather forcefully in the chest. "They didn't even listen to my side of the story! They just chased us out with torches and pitch forks! If I'm a monster...it's their fault! Not mine! No ones gonna lock me up, not if I have anything to say about it!" Then she turned to Tank. "And I don't want to be controlled or eraticated like I'm some...some Rahi! *insert a really bad word* them!" She added a swear word to make herself sound more...scary...

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu uncrossed his arms and stood up, now standing he shouted, "Hey!"IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank turned back to Emotia, "I only meant we needed to be able to control ourselves, not each other." Utu shouted and Tank turned to see the Toa of ice stalking closer to them. He gave a "I told you so" look to Krayn."What's the problem?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynKrayn, in his head, was smiling. But he knew that it had to be worse. He had to provoke her far enough that even though she knew he was trying to help, she would still want to slap him. In actuality, he snorted derisively. "I have a friend in Ga-Koro." His eyes glinted again. "People don't really listen to beings who cause massive damage to bars. With people still inside. And correct me if I'm wrong, you then tried to attack a hospital?"Krayn knew that last part would get to her. From what he had heard, he really did her about this from a marine, she and Reaver hadn't perpetrated any hostile actions. He figured she'd hate that.He saw Utu, and hoped he hadn't miscalculated.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia slapped Krayn, her tempter getting the best of her, she wasn't even acting any more, she was actually angry. "How dare you! I didn't attack anyone! I was nearly killed by than psycho that actually attacked that hospital!" She realized what she was doing, and started to control herself slightly better. She looked at Utu. "Nothing...I'm just...venting..." She really couldn't think of anything else to say, and she didn't want anything bad to happen to Krayn...even if he was a braka.

IC: KraynKrayn's head snapped to the side, and his lip bled slightly. He looked at Utu. And said right to the Mark Bearer, with scorn in his voice. "Exactly what I'd expect from the likes of you." He hid what he said next. "Emotia, whatever happens, don't intervene unless I am going to die. To do otherwise would give you away."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Song BaseIC: Upon not receiving an answer, Kale picked the best spot he could find and started burrowing into the rock. This time he stared from the outside and worked his way in, in a more normal manner. By the time he was done, slightly less then an hour later, another cave of the same size and shape had been carved into the solid rock. The inside looked as if it had been worked on by some sort of giant piece of sandpaper.He stepped back and observed his handiwork, before turning to the other being and saying, "Need anything else in it while I'm here?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Angelus (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Angelus had watched the others get ordered around and silently sat, not eating, not sleeping, merely letting his anger brew. Finally, it spewed out, and he stood."*ruh roh curse word scooby-doo* this noise, man. I'm out of here," he said, standing up and walking away from the group.OOC: ANGELMAAAAAAD-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Krayn, her eye's widened as he spoke. She was suddenly very, very afraid for him. Though she kept her look of anger the whole time, as to not give away her concern. Then to make matters worse Angelus began to storm off, she was now really worried what Utu would do...to both of them.

IC: KraynKrayn smirked at Emotia's reaction, but pretended it was directed at Utu. Still hiding the conversation, "I'm part of the Gukko Force. I will not shame the Force by breaking so easily." A touch of pride colored his voice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu bore daggers with his eyes into Krayn before he noticed Angelus walking away."Angelus, perhaps you'd like me to review the rules for you." Angelus continued walking.He turned away from Krayn, and looked to Dorian who had been lying down, "I was going to hold off on this until we got to Ga-Wahi, but it seems like we've got a couple of reasons to do this now." Dorian made eye contact with Utu. It was time to feed the Marks of Agony and Anarchy.He stomped over to the fire before lifting up Tuara who too had been lying down. She struggled to free herself of Utu's firm grip around her neck but couldn't. "Either you come back now Angelus, or our pretty little friend here will meet an untimely demise."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"Utu. Karz. Let her go."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - TalkingYuru came out of his hut of greenery. He looked sharply at Krayn. One didn't become a killer of his caliber without picking up a few skills. The toa could hide the sound of his words, but not their appearance. Yuru was able to pick out words."What do you mean 'breaking so easily'?" he questioned calmly, smiling slightly as if he was asking if Krayn wanted fries with that.He then turned to Utu, slightly distracted. He quickly his his mark under his cloak, as it glowed with Utu's intentions. Cruelty at it's finest. Soon, however, he turned back to Krayn, wanting an answer.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Angelus stopped walking and stood still as a statue. The crackle of the fire was the only sound: you could hear a pin drop.Or fingers snap.Without turning around, Angelus clicked his fingers, and a huge circle of flame engulfed the group, Angelus included. Turning away from the white-hot fire, the Toa of Fire began to walk back towards Utu."You know," he said, his voice dangerously silky, "I was going to wait for Dorian or Tank to come to their senses and cut your throat, but now I guess I'll just have to kill you myself."He drew his sword.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: It seems two fights should go on in the awesome stage Angelus hath so willingly prepared.IC - Yuru - Talking"If you're so bold, why hide it?" He drew his double-edged sword. "Do you honestly intend to be trouble?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SalvinnSalvinn had been oddly quiet on the journey here, he couldn't place a finger on it but something. No. Someone in this Wahi was making him feel uncomfortable, it was as if a disease had taken root in him, and was now spreading. It was Anavel who snapped him out off these thoughts, "Um, right, a pet. Well what have you decided?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn raised an eyebrow. "I've not intent to cause you trouble, unless you make trouble yourself." He used his powers to ensure that anything said would be relayed to Skyra. "But, as your prisoner, I must find some way to keep from falling into a pit of despair, now mustn't I? And what better way than to remind myself that, active or not, I was once a member of the Force? To have my spirit fail now would disgrace that fine organization." His hand remained near his hidden wakizashi, in case things got violent.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara struggled to speak, "No Angelus, now's your chance! Run!"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smirked, "Yes, run, see how far you can run before she bleeds out."His smile grew bigger when Angelus drew his sword, he looked at Krayn, "Exactly what I'd expect from the likes of you."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Angelus's eyes ran over Tuara's and met hers for a second: his grin merely widened a small notch and he gripped his sword tighter."Let Tuara go, Utu," the Toa of Fire said, "and then we can see how well you fight against something you can't scare."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Yuru - Talking"And I ask again. Why hide your conversation?"He locked eyes with the toa of sound. His grin flattened. He was psychotic, and readied himself to attack at a "wrong" answer."I suppose the best time to run would be now. In fact, go ahead." he dared Krayn.He was on a high right now. He wanted Krayn to run. He wished he would.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - Guarding Utu from KinvexFor a second he ignored Krayn, turning to Kinvex. Before the angered toa could do anything, vines pulled him back. For the moment he was held in place, Yuru spun his blade in his fingers and stabbed down.OOC: He will most likely get a stab wound, seeing as he's...tied up? Unless he can't destroy the vines in the milliseconds Yuru's sword swings down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: EmotiaEmotia's face remained unchanged, but then she gave Krayn a look that said, No! Don't do it!IC: SkyraSkyra began to hear Krayn's voice again, among other things, his began to grow pale. "Um guys...we need to get over to the mark bearers....now!" Skyra said, rising to his feet rather quickly. He began to relay everything he was hearing to Laserbeak and Tillian.

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"No."Tillian's face was ashen as he spoke, and his eyes almost appeared to be watering, but he was resolute at the same time."If we show up now, then everything Emotia and Reaver have risked will go to waste, and we'll be putting all of them in more danger. We have to stay here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn placed his fedora on his head, and gave Emotia a look that said I will do my duty. Krayn knew that if Skyra and his friends didn't get there quick, his odds of survival were slim. Oh well. Better to go down doing my duty, than to die begging for mercy. Very quietly, he spoke. "To all those of the Force who have died before me, and to all still living, if I do not survive, it has been an honor serving with you all."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn could hear the words spoken on the other end. He knew his only chance was a miracle. And he knew that he didn't have many of them left. He looked at Emotia, and his eyes were sad. His expression told her all she needed to know.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak's expression was stone. She looked at Skyra, and she looked at Tillian, disapproval in her eyes. But she knew that alone, it would be a suicide mission.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"What do you propose I do?" Tillian snapped, sounding sharper than he had intended. His voice broke and he let out a small dry sob."Emotia's in there, too, Laserbeak. I don't like not being able to charge in there and take out every single hostile Mark Bearer if it meant it would keep her safe. But this op is bigger than any one person. If we can take these guys out..."He sighed."God forgive me," he muttered to himself.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME