Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - Flood Yuru frowned. He had to stop the flood. In this climate, it would be deadly. He burst forward, sword in hand. He leveled it above her head, as if about to strike."Stop it now," he said, even as water was whipped into his face by the rain.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: EmotiaEmotia began to gasp for breath, she stopped using her elemental powers, now focused on trying to breath. The rain began to slow, but the newly formed storm was gonna keep going on it's own inertia for a while at least. She activated her mark, her eyes glowing dark green. Though the amount of excitement seemed rather low, other emotions were overpowering it within everyone, but it still gave her enough strength for her to rip Krayn off of her and over her head onto the ground, she began to cough violently as she breathed again.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: No color = I'm lazyIC: ZaukThe teal armored Toa nodded."We seem to get a lot of those... Anyway, first things first, this is the island of Mata Nui. Right now were in Ga-Wahi, near Ga-Koro," he said to the being, and pointed towards the floating village, "I'm Zauk, Toa of Lightning; over there is Naru, Toa of Plasma; Ravage, Toa of Crystal; Savina; and Tehlin, both Toa of Plantlife."His eyes darkened for a minute, "The evil you sense if probably Makuta."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara's facial expression stayed grim, "Shut up and don't move any more than you have to."They stopped in a clearing, and Tuara eyed the area. She placed Angelus on his side and tore her cloak in two. She placed one hand on the wound and heated it, hopefully removing any infection the sword wound may have caused. She pulled the cloak over his wounds and wound the ends tight, tying the ends together."The blade missed your organs by what I'd guess is less then a few millimeters. You have no idea how luck you are to be living right now."She started to push on the wounds, keeping pressure on them, trying to stop the bleeding.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank nodded to Dorian, "Don't move."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's eyes burned with hatred for Tank, but his current issue was keeping Dorian alive, not to mention the rest of them. He looked to Emotia and Reaver, both of which were just letting loose with their powers.He walked towards them, still in great deals of pain. He first moved to Emotia who had just kicked Krayn off of her, pointing a dagger of ice at the Toa, "If you don't stop, I will be forced to kill you!" He shouted over the sound of the storm.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Utu...for some reason...the ice dagger didn't scare her at all. She was too upset to care. "I-I stopped....the storm will die down...sooner or later..." If Utu was paying attention, the rain was slowling down somewhat, not longer pouring down, but it was still falling down moderately.

IC: KraynKrayn flew a little farther than Emotia intended. To be specific, he slammed into a tree and had a branch stab into his shoulder. Spying Utu, he turned his gasp of pain into a power scream, shielding only Emotia and Reaver. The power scream was directed straight at Utu.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Forest, Ga-Wahi)Angelus nodded grimly and gritted his teeth as Tuara applied pressure on the wound.If I make it out of here, I just might have to kiss this girl...IC: Dorian (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Dorian lay, still and immobile. He wasn't dead - yet - but he no longer felt alive. Rather, all he felt was the power from the Mark flowing into him, but from what he could tell, there was no rage around. The battle was beginning to die, and yet, here, Dorian was, still gaining power-Ontological shock.And suddenly, Dorian realized what he was meant to do with this newfound power of his. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's head split.Utu covered his ears and glared angrily at Krayn. He dropped to the ground, overwhelmed with all the pain he was feeling, all for different reasons.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank didn't bother covering his ears. He needed to keep pressure on Dorian's wound. They needed him. They needed all of them. He cried out in pain as his ears felt like they were on fire, yet unable to do anything for it.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara frowned and continued to look around the area to make sure nobody had followed them. Tank must have made sure of that.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ring of Fire, Ga-Wahi)Dorian's mark began to absorb Utu's rage and heal him: slowly, the bleeding stopped, and after about fifteen minutes, he could stand on his own again.Hearing a power scream coming from Krayn, he raised his hand and flash froze the Toa of Sonics."Utu must finish the mission he came here for," Dorian's voice rang out throughout the ring, emanating undeniable power. His eyes glowed cool blue, but there seemed to be no real rage around him anymore.IC: Angelus (Safe Location, Ga-Wahi)"I'm sorry about Kinvex."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia was lying on her back, feeling exhausted after being choked, she gave a quick glace at Krayn, her eyes telling him to run while he had the chance, to make her point clear, she got up slowly, and then sent a blast of water at him, intending to wash him as far away from the scene as possible.

IC: KraynAnd that might have happened, had Krayn not been frozen by Dorian. Instead, the water started weakening the ice, and it was finished off by the high-frequency sound that Krayn was emitting. He just barely broke out before he fell unconscious. He shakily stood, as the wound his shoulder started to bleed. He didn't have time to check how deep it was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SkyraSkyra had been forced to have Destiny fly above the storm, unable and unwilling to risk Destiny fly into it, they could not see what was happening down there at all. Skyra kept trying to pierce through the storm with his eyes anyway, and then he saw him...Krayn! He was at the very edge of the storm! But he seemed to be in trouble.."Alright, hold on tight! This might get rough!" he called to his passenger. Destiny swooped down toward Krayn, getting closer and closer until they were only a few hundred yards away.Krayn was too close to a tree for Destiny to get any lower, so Skyra summoned the biggest wind he could muster, it picked up Krayn off his feet and toward them. "Destiny! Now!" Destiny grabbed around Krayn's chest with one of her talons. "Okay! We are out of here!" They began to ascend rapidly back up toward the sky.

IC: SkyraSkyra looked down from where he sat at Krayn. "You could say thank you...but I suppose that was close enough...coming from you." He started laughing, for some reason, this situation seemed incredibly ironic. Destiny was now well on her way to Tillian and the others. Destiny began to make her prepare for her landing, which, would be different than usual, considering Krayn was in her talons.

IC: KraynKrayn, now that he understood what was going on, was still confused. "What happened to not sending a rescue party?" It most likely sounded bitter to whoever was on the receiving end of the question, but in actuality it was a genuine question. He honestly didn't understand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"It wasn't planned on," said Tillian, striding up to the assembled group beside Destiny and nodding his head in greeting to Krayn. "But I'm glad to see you're okay nonetheless."The Toa of Gravity looked terrible: the sounds of Emotia and Reaver in such emotional duress, along with the sounds of people dying and being wounded, had created dark circles under his eyes. His cheeks were stained wet, as though he had been crying, but at the same time, it might have just been humidity. Worst of all were the haunted, wounded look that lurked inside his normally vibrant blue irises.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "We seem to get a lot of those... Anyway, first things first, this is the island of Mata Nui. Right now were in Ga-Wahi, near Ga-Koro," he said to the being, and pointed towards the floating village, "I'm Zauk, Toa of Lightning; over there is Naru, Toa of Plasma; Ravage, Toa of Crystal; Savina; and Tehlin, both Toa of Plantlife.""Not much variety in this group" Vacir remarked. "Pleased to meet you all. I must say, it is quite nice to meet another Plasma Toa," he said as he glanced at the apparently timid figure partially hidden behind another."I don't remember meeting many other Toa in the past, although I cannot seem to remember many things from the past at all. It is, however, good to have my bearings, so to speak. This "Makuta" intrigues me. Is he a great Rahi of some sort, a powerful dark Toa, or something else entirely?"

Edited by Akaku94

IC: RavageRavage stalked up to Vacir on all fours, and growled again, though this time it was more of a laugh. "You must truly be a fool to ask that question. Nobody knows what Makuta is, but the greatest Toa every, The Toa Mata, went to face him and never returned. He sees all."IC: KraynKrayn relaxed. "Yes, Emotia and Reaver were unharmed. Emotia nearly blew her cover, but I uh, angered her to make her regain it. And only just now has my cheek regained sensation."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's eyes brightened for a moment, but then returned to the same depressed look that had taken hold over them."Yeah, well, it doesn't matter now. They're stuck with those psychopaths in that group," he said bitterly.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"Yeah...they are...." Skyra said slowly. Then he looked at Krayn. "I was unable to really see what was going on down there with that storm....what happened to all the other non-mark bearers?" He said, worried he wouldn't like the answer.

IC: Vacir was silent for a few seconds, then responded simply: "Never heard of them."Judging from the reactions of the others, he realized his mistake and quickly attempted to recover. "However, judging from the utmost respect you seem to hold for them, I have no doubt that they were fully capable." Changing topics abruptly, he continued "What brings five Toa to the coast, when the evil is inland?"

IC: KraynKrayn grimaced. "It wasn't looking good, sir. When the revolt occurred, it was looking good. Emotia, Reaver, and Tank weren't fighting, which left only Dorian, Utu, and the other guy on the Bearer's side. On our side, were two Toa of Fire, a Toa of Lightning, and I. Later, we received a few good Mark Bearer's to assist us. One, Angelus I think, started to walk off when Utu threatened a Ta-Toa named Tuara. The Lightning Toa tried to stop Utu, but was killed by the unknown Bearer. After that, things were looking good."Krayn grimaced again. "It didn't last. Tuara attacked the Unknown, and was distracted by the Lightning Toa's last words. In the meantime, I was left to go toe-to-toe with the unknown MB. Angelus had dealt with Dorian, and was in the process of dealing with Utu. Backup showed up for our side. But then it started to collapse. Reaver, Emotia and an unknown MB tried to stop the fighting, hindering us all. Tuara's rage fueled Dorian, who proceeded to stab Angelus through the stomach. I stopped Emotia from killing us all, and she threw me off of her and into a tree." Krayn winced at this. "I was then flash-frozen by Dorian, but I stopped Utu from menacing Emotia. I escaped my ice prison and was rescued by Commander Skyra. That is the last I know."IC: RavageRavage laughed again. "Because for the moment, nobody can fight the evil. Some have tried, and died. But Makuta has grown restless as of late. He sent Rahkshi to attack Le-Koro and Po-Koro. Po-Koro was badly damaged, and at least one defender was killed. Countless wounded. Le-Koro was successfully defended by a group, and suffered no damage. Several casualties, almost an entire squad of Irregulars. In both fights combined, only a handful of Rahkshi were killed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayn"As certain as I can be, sir." Krayn answered. "Only Tuara, Emotia, Reaver, and one or two unknowns still confirmed to be alive. Angelus is either badly wounded, or KIA." Krayn's face fell. "I'm sorry, sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's hand, which had been subconsciously clenched, released, spilling the Charm of Purity into the sand. It lay there, motionless."Well, then," said Tillian. "I guess that leaves one thing left to do."He launched into the air with his Kadin, soaring towards the clearing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Sir, what the karz are you doing?!?!?" Krayn shouted. "Commander Skyra, what in the karz do we do?!" Krayn was obviously shaken. After all, he had been forced into a conflict where one had a hard time telling who was the good guy, and who was the bad guy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Listen to me!" he roared, having seen snippets of all their destinies. "Listen to Utu! All of our destinies-"His words broke off in a shout of shock as a purple and black Toa of Gravity made contact with the ground, seemingly flying out of nowhere. Sand and ash from the fire blew in all directions as Tillian turned around, expertly brandishing the Staff of Hunger.Dorian raised an eyebrow and drew his sword."You're messing with powers far beyond your comprehension, boy."The cocky-looking Toa merely grinned and spun his staff under Dorian's legs, aiming to cut them out from under the injured Toa of Ice. Dorian tried to jump as effectively as possible, but all he could muster was a small leap, and the staff tripped him up, sending him to the ground. As Tillian took a step forward, Dorian threw a dagger of Ice, clipping the Toa's shoulder and sending him back with a scream of rage.Rage.Now rejuvenated, the Toa of Ice charged forward, swinging expertly and gracefully at Tillian. Tillian effectively blocked each strike with the Rahkshi's staff and swung the blunt end into Dorian's wound. He bent to one side with a scream, giving the Po-Koro Guard commander ample time to swing the bladed edge into Dorian's leg, sucking out his energy and sending the Mark Bearer to his knees."You will never hurt the people I care about again, monster," growled Tillian. Dorian's eyes widened in shock."You're...Juturna. The surf rat?""Not anymore," said Tillian, stabbing the staff through Dorian's heartlight. He twisted it for several seconds, watching the light fade from Dorian's eyes, before pulling it away and kicking aside Dorian's dead body.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: To save time, I'm going to skip some of Vacir's smaller questions, such as Rahkshi and the other Koros. Assume he's mostly up to speed on species and locations at this point, unless he specifically asks otherwise.IC: Hearing this news troubled Vacir. If countless Toa had tried and failed to defeat Makuta, then how could countless more hope for a better fate? Trying to remain rational, he pondered his next steps."So you claim we are caught on the defensive, desperately trying to hold our own against hordes of powerful Rahkshi? I would think that the vast number of Toa on this island would be able to successfully combat such a one-dimensional attack. Or are there other threats that plague us?

IC: SalamanderSalamander ignored Venator's murderous gaze and started to stretch. He had no intentions of injuring himself while training when it could have easily been avoided with a few simple warm-up exercises.Once he was done, Salamander turned to a tree near the edge of the clearing that was slightly smaller than the rest. After taking a few breaths to calm his mind, Salamander lifted his right hand so that his palm was facing directly towards the tree.Now for the tricky part.Salamander wasn't even sure if the image he had in mind could be successfully carried out, but that certainly wasn't going to stop him from trying to make it a reality. With a colossal effort, he divided the energy he usually used for a single Dragon Blast into five part, one for each finger (and thumb). Salamander kept the energy contained for as long as he could to try to get a feel for it, but after about five seconds it became to difficult to control.Fire erupted from Salamander's hand, spewing flames uncontrollably. Salamander, being used to the heat, barely flinched, but Venator jumped up from where he had been sitting with a vehement cry."Sorry, but this might be going for some time. New techniques aren't learned on the first time, you know."

Lacertus