Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Heeding Tehlin's advice, Vacir attempted to shapeshift, calling upon the Kanohi he wore, to no avail. He ran through his mind a list of common Kanohi, mentally attempting each one as he thought of it. None seemed to activate his mask. Attempting to check for the powers of an Akaku, he gazed down the beach, intending to look through the rocks that littered its surface. Unable to do so, he looked back, but suddenly did a double-take. Suddenly, Vacir began running down the beach in the direction he had been looking.OOC: Is that a ship he sees? 0_o hm...

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia kept on coughing up water, unable to speak. She could very well die with all that water in her lungs. What a ironic fate that would be for a Toa of Water. Suddenly, she focused, and the water in her lungs levitated out of her mouth, and into the ocean once more. She was clearly shaken. "O-Oh... Oh..." She whispered. She had almost went into shock. Pressing her face against Gravity, tears fell down her face.Hound dived deeper and deeper until he was face to face with the gigantic angry Temple squid. Using his superior strength, Hound tore any of the tentacles that came at him in half. He was in a unstoppable battle rage, and his arm worked at Kakama speed with Pakari power as it plunged the spear over and over again into the squid, making it attack with renewed vigor. Hound finished the battle soon after he started it, launching his spear at the squid, javelin style, as soon as it opened it's mouth. The spear flew through the entire body, and launched out the tip of it's head. Hound retrived his spear before swimming to the surface, lugging the creature behind him, a feat impossible for anyone without such physical power. Reaching the surface, he spat out water, and grinned. "Killed it. He was quite the fighter, but-" Hound cut himself off when he saw Hajia crying.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, well," he said, kissing her softly on the cheek, "I had some pretty sketchy dreams myself.His eyes fell on his lapiz lazuli necklace, still around her neck."Uh, do you mind if I get that back? I feel like it's important somehow..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emotia - Clearing - "Well, it didn't take long for you to come back for me. So I'd say so." She giggled and kissed Tillian back. Emotia noticed that there was the sound of a flute nearby, she looked over to see Skyra sitting on a rock, playing a rather melancholy tune. "How long has Skyra been at it?" She listened more intently to the tune, it seemed to be a rather sad, yet profound melody. She wondered if she should actually give Skyra that suposed message from his dead father, or if that was just too crazy to be real.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak looked at Emotia. "A while now. I've been debating whether or not to stop him." The Toa, for the fifth time in as many minutes, double-checked her bandages.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gravity"Uh huh..." I said to Hound.BRAIN, I HAS A GA-TOA CRYING ON ME, WAT DO? I asked.And I didn't get an answer."Hey, its Ok," I said to Hajia, putting my arm around her.IC: Dehkaz"Who said anything about pirates?" he asked, unable to stop himself from grinning.IC: Tehlin"Hey where ya going?" he asked, chasing after the Toa of Plasma.OOC: Is it a certain ship that he sees? :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia attempted to answer, but she was choked up. Tears were still falling down her cheeks, and her face was still pressed against Gravity. Hound's face was sympathetic as he swam over to the mainland, dumped the squid off, and then swam back to Gravity and Hajia.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smiled, "Well then. I'm glad to hear that. We'll have to discuss this further in the morning."IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank moved to Naona, "Hello Naona."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara's eyes opened. It still wasn't light out, in fact, it was still very dark out. She rolled over to see Angelus, sleeping calmly, somehow not bothered by the now dead fire. Tuara however, reached towards the old campfire and re-lit it quietly. She took one last look at Angelus before rolling back over, starting to doze off again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus, however, was definitely not sleeping calmly. Dreams were passing through his head at a lightning rate, and all of them seemed to interconnect in one huge story...He was in Le-Koro, fighting off Nui-Rama with a Toa of Ice...Then he flashed forward to Ta-Koro, dueling a Toa of Lightning by the gates...Suddenly, another timeskip, to a Matoran's dead body. On his chest, a tablet, marked Project Inception...A Toa of Gravity, kidnapped, by a Toa of Sonics and tortured. With a jolt, Angelus realized that the Toa was in fact Dorian...Another flash forward. He was eating lunch with a beautiful Toa of Fire. Another jolt, as Angelus realized he was staring at Tuara...Po-Wahi. He was chasing a Toa of Plasma through the desert with Tuara. He was called Joske Nimil, but that was impossible, wasn't it...? Joske was...gone.In his place, a vision of Angelus riding a pirate ship to Ga-Wahi, Tuara in tow. The ship seemed to speed up in time...And Angelus found himself dueling a Toa of Sonics. As he watched, he was cut down the middle and kicked into the water. His eyes closed and flickered, and he found himself on the deck. Tuara's mouth was connected to his...And he woke up, panting, holding his stomach where he had been slashed in his dream.OOC: There we go. Angelus dreamed the events of last year in the space of one night in the real game.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vacir"I think I saw something!" Vacir yelled over his shoulder, barreling ahead.As he had gazed down the shoreline of Ga-Wahi, he thought he had seen a large vessel of some sort. He had immediately taken off towards it at a full sprint, which, unfortunately, was not particularly quick. One thing was for sure; his Kanohi was certainly not a Kakama.As he drew closer, he saw that the ship (for a ship it was) was resting just off the shore. However, he could not see any beings on board. He paused for a moment to catch his breath as Tehlin caught up, pondering whether or not to attempt to catch the attention of the ship.

IC: GravityI shook my head."No. My fault. And I'm not going to change my mind," I told her stubbornly before looking at Hound, "Long story short, I knocked the breath out of her when I slammed into that squid. It was stupid of me."I realized that I was still hugging her, but I didn't really want to let go...IC: Tehlin"Hey... that looks like a ship," he said when he caught up with Vacir.IC: Dehkaz"That they will," he said nodding.Dehkaz twirrled one of his knives absentmindedly, leaning up against the railing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ravage"Laserbeak is in the woods, and she was traveling. I have a general idea of where she is." Ravage looked pointedly at Soundblaster. "That baka Skyra is with her. Try not to hit him over the head this time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi Forest -Savina could help but giggle at Pearl, she seemed to be so full of energy. Grecko followed behind the group as always.IC: Emotia - Clearing - "Actually I find music to be kinda soothing." Emotia sat up from Tillian's lap. "Though maybe he should take a break, if he's been doing it for as long as you said." Emotia decided to mention it to Skyra later. IC: Skyra - Clearing -Skyra suddenly stopped playing. "Hmm....maybe I should pick a different tune now....""Wait where's Reaver?" She looked around, and spotted the Toa of Air over by Yuru. "Oh, she's with him..." She looked a little downcast as she shall them talking. That guy better not hurt Reaver...or he'll pay.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Reaver'Ok, I'll meet you guys tonight for my training.' With that, she waved Utu and Yuru a goodbye, and walked over to Tillian and Emotia. 'Hey, Tillian, I'm.... sorry I tried to kill you before. What I did was ungodly stupid, and I should never've done it. I'll buy us all dinner tonight, my treat.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Ic: "Well, I think we are done here," Danerys said to Cersei and Anavel. Since she was an outsider to the group, she did not understand the meaning to stay and wait for others or meet with them."You're right," Cersei agreed, a little reluctant at first though quickly seeing the benefit of leaving."But... my pet matoran..." Anavel moaned."Matoran?" Danerys said, perplexed."It's a long and weird story," Cersei said, ushering the others out. "Let's go to my place and we can get this started. Anavel, you'll get your pet from Salvinn soon, I promise.""Oh, okay," the childish toa said as she followed her friends out of the bar.The three women quickly vanished from sight on the public streets and pathways, following Cersei's every move, first into the water, then swimming across to a thickly wooded shore. They moved through a bamboo thicket and onto a rocky cliffside that hugged the water, and they bouldered up the cliff to a small grotto. They barely had time or air to say a word until now, and the brief pause allowed Danerys to say between deep breaths, "Where exactly do you live?""Right here," Cersei replied as she dusted a handle away from the dirt caked on it as camouflage and pulled on it, revealing a passageway into a cave dwelling. The trio entered through the tubelike cave and into the main room of the dwelling. The place looked like and seemed to be a sort of laboratory lair, with various mechanisms and tools lying around in organized but haphazard layouts, with some devices resembling torture machines, painful and restraining."You, um, have an interesting life," Danerys finally said after a bout of speechlessness. Meanwhile, Anavel quickly became distracted by one of the more dangerous looking things, constantly exclaiming the words "shiny" and "thingy."

OOC: Mimira from Le-WahiIC: Mimira - Flying toward Ga-koro on Mistweaver -Mimira was excited to get to Ga-koro, the weather wasn't too much different from Le-koro really, just slightly less humid. But what she really came for was their exotic favors of juice, she loved to try new kinda of drinks, and someday, when she was old enough for alcohol, she'd have even more to choose from. They were just above Ga-koro now. Mistweaver began to descend as they approached a landing point. OOC: Now, don't get any ideas Anavel EW, Mimira is a matoran...NOT a pet! :P

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHound grinned as well. Snatching up Hajia and placing her on his shoulders, he swam to shore at a insane speed, and then began to run, letting his body think for him. Instincts took over, and he was running through the streets of Ga-Koro.Smiled and then laughed as the wind flew into her face.

pNNgXax.jpg