Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: RavageRavage harrumphed. "Sheesh. No respect for assassins anymore."IC: BrukinBrukin grimaced. "Then whatever occurred was really bad." He was quiet a moment. "Little one, I think his team is dead."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Ga-koro -Tuxedo listened to Nei and Brukin talk, he could understand Embok a bit. Tuxedo had lost many people who were important to him in the recent past. Save only a few. It was for that very reason he hid is real identity from everyone.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ravage"Ya want to hear the charges? Twenty-seven counts of assassination,thirty-four counts of manslaughter, forty-four counts of theft, and one-hundred-twenty-seven counts of disturbing the peace."IC: Brukin"I'm sorry, little one. But I can't see any other explanation. Why would Embok become so bitter? Why wouldn't they come back?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tirus & Hajia, Ga-Koro"It's all my pleasure." Tirus said as he began to walk towards the way Hound & Co had come from, seening if Hajia was back yet. With a glee-filled cry, what appeared to be a blue torpedo slammed into Tirus, wrapped her arms around him, and proceeded to give him a very painful bear hug. And Tirus had two damaged ribs. Smiling sightly, Tirus pryed Hajia off of him. "Tirus! You're up!" She said gleefully. "Yes, I am. Though with that rib-crushing hug you just gave me..." He said, a grin stretching across his wise face."We'll have to catch-up later!" Hajia called out as she ran past him, aiming towards Gravity. She repeated the blue-torpedo manuver, though there was considerably more... affection in Gravity's hug.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Oh noes..." I said, as a blue torpedo slammed into me.I laughed, hugging Hajia back, as I tried to get breath back into my lungs. Toa sized objects flying into you at high-speeds really knocks the breath out of you.IC: Nei"Ok," she said cheerfully, not matching the mood of the previous conversation.IC: EmbokThe Toa had, in truth, heard all of it. But he prefered not to comment on that certain topic. There was only one person alive that knew exactly what happened, but they had gone their separate ways long ago.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia smiled a genuine smile of affection and happiness, something she hadn't done in years. That didn't make it look any less cute. "That is amazing." She said as she nuzzled him with her head. "You're always doing something..."The akwardness was quickly approaching over nine-thousand, considering all the other beings watch the two of them.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I'll be fighting to kill, so Venator's fate is really up to you. :P IC: SalamanderAs if in slow motion,Salamander saw the blade approach his arm. Somehow, through all of his rage and desire to kill, Salamander could tell that if the sword reached its intended target his limb count would be one less.So he activated his mask, abandoning his own attack in order to avoid Venator's. He shot up into the air and landed some twenty feet from where Venator was standing. The two Toa stared at each other, neither one willing to back down, and each one holding only contempt for the other."Your words? Words of idealism die the moment they leave the mouths of those who speak them and enter this world of cynicism. Even if I didn't kill you - which I assure you, is not a possibility - your words would still be empty and lifeless. Once I kill you, you and your words will cease to exist. That is the only truth I know in this world of lies."

Lacertus

OOC: Yes, yes I did. DEAL WITH IT. :P In other news, new Short Story; http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4534 /shameless advertising.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia laughed at his answer. "That's true." She said. As she spoke, she noticed Tajeh and Ravage. She momentarily stopped hugging Gravity, so that she could bow slightly to Tajeh. "And you are?" She asked him, a smile on her face. She ignored the crouching, growling Rahi-Toa.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravage"I have had bad experiences with female Toa." Ravage growled. Not to mention he didn't trust people easily. He removed the crystal from his claws, but he didn't relax. Not

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-Koro"Hajia. Waitress of sorts." She said, choosing to not speak of her past history in mercenary work. At that time, Hound came out of the hut, a pack strapped to his back. "Hajia. Gravity. We have reserved seats, and fighting placements, in the fight club. We need to get there in the next hour." He said.Hajia nodded as she rushed inside, grabbed her leather armor, necklace, steel pauldrons, and a few other items of clothing before running before into the bathroom. The sound of the door being barricaded could be heard. Turning to the other four, he continued. "I'm afraid I've only reserved three seats for tonight. It's the grand championships, and the place will be full." He said sadly. OOC: I kinda wanted there to be some character development between H, H, and G, so is that O.K.?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Don't think it's going to be easy." Hound said, a grin slowly growing on his face. "After all this is the championship. And I once lost at the championship." Hound finished. The Idea of Hound losing at a fighting match was frightening to say the least. What could beat Hound, one of, if not the most physically powerful thing on Mata-Nui?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: EmbokOnce inside the building, the group saw it was infact a small Inn. And it looked a lot bigger on the inside then the outside. Tables filled the main area, although, there wasn't very many beings around.A Ga-Matoran at the counter waved at Embok, who nodding his head in greeting. The Toa of Plasma seemed to know everyone in Ga-Koro.IC: Gravity"No, not easy... But definatly still fun," I replied, just a little put off at the fact that someone there was able to beat Hound.The guy seemed impossible to beat in hand-to-hand.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BrukinBrukin looked around, and spotted a metal chair. He grabbed it, and sat down. It was the only chair in the place that could hold his weight. He looked at Embok. "Well, since this was your idea, I think you should kick this off."IC: Ravage"So, little Matoran, what do you want to do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg