Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oh, sorry.IC: Rynekk - FerryRynekk was completely blindsided by the tentacle, nearly being knocked to the ground. However, that was impossible with the limb wrapping around his torso, holding him upright, but immobilized."Uh, Tadris," he said as calmly as possible, "A little help here?"At that very moment, a crew member walked on board, exclaiming, "And now everyone, this ferry is off. Will everyon-"The words caught in the Matoran's throat when he caught sight of the tentacle, as the colour drained from his face, his eyes rolled back, and he collapsed to the ground.IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner nodded grimly, with a small smirk growing on his face, "If you say so Quartermaster, will do. But I'm not here all day, so if you could fire it sooner rather than later..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox, laying in bed, heard talking from above deck. He recognized that voice. It was Captain Jack Sparrow Zijak, captain of the Infernavika for about three hours. He had never really felt good about how they had left him there, though he didn't speak out for fear of something drastic happening. Say, having his bootstraps tied to a cannon and being tossed into the ocean. The Toa of water placed his hat upon his head, pulled his trenchcoat over his shoulders and hurried above deck."Jak?" he said, using the nickname placed on the former captain, "I thought you were dead. On the Islets, away from civilization. Nobody's lasted more than a few days there."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Soon to PM y'all and explain this.IC - Kiox - Infernavika"And the rum. And the Brakas. And the..." he leaned in closer to the former captain, "the crew. Most of them don't understand the curse of the Steltians gold. Upstarts, the lot of them. Egotistical and uncooperative since Lohkar left." He leaned back out, eyes flickering from Zijak to Raknar. "They don't get it." he whispered.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"I like my crew," Raknar said defensively; his normally cheery and upbeat eyes, however, had darkened a bit pensively. "But yeah. I get your message."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: It was the reference to the fact that Barricade is a Transformer turned into a Toa. IC: "I wouldn't want anyone to know either! I've been embarrassed quite a bit in my life!""OOF!" He barely had time to see who had slapped him before she changed mood and hugged him. "Whoa!" He hugged back, then answered. "I don't know, we got separated! Something about having to follow the obnoxious jailer, then Big Buddha decides to disband us...so much chaos. But it's worth it now!" He smiled at Velan.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Toranmat walked outside. Complex-looking Toa. That was what he was seeking. That was--"WHAT THE KARZ?!" OOC: In reference to Wotsiznaim's post.IC: The carving of a Kaukau over Naho Falls had been defiled by the ugly sight of dead bodies, sharing a similar design to the Toa they were seeking. "WHOA....WHO DID THAT?!" "So, how about lunch? I came here to eat, and I'm guessing you did too.."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: NPC, Ga-KoroGahuari blinked back tears, clearly offended. Her smile had turned into a pouting frown, and she looked at the Rahi-Toa with confusion. Instead of choosing words to answer his question, she chose actions. In a blur of motion, she shot towards a tree, her leg lifting in the air even as she finished the last step. As the leg made contact with the tree, the vegetation exploded in fragments. The tree wasn't a dead one, nor was it thin. OOC: Now, what Bleach character could that be a nod to?

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Not sure if that was joke or not, but she was actually based on Ururu. That would explain the explosive attacks. I do see how you could think Yoruichi, though. Fast moving and stuff.IC: NPC, Ga-KoroGahuari wiped away her tears. After a small fit of sniffing, she spoke. "What is with what?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn wasn't too sure on what was going on, but he interceded anyway. "Yeah, yeah, I like the crew too. I'm not so selfcentered as to hate myself. One question, smalltalk aside, though, will we still get to blow something up? Because I'd hate mine and Grochi's handiwork to go to waste."

IC:"TEMPLE SQUIIIIDDDD-" roared one of the Matoran, before they were snatched from the deck and pulled into the watery depths.Tadris' Kakama allowed him to get to Rynekk almost as soon as he had spoken, and heat up the creature's limb, causing it to recoil and free his fellow Toa of Fire.Meanwhile, across the ship, the remaining Matoran crew members had been snatched or knocked unconscious, meaning the only movement of the boat was the rocking caused by the squid beneath, and the tentacles pummeling the sides and deck of the hull. The other Toa on the vessel were bravely attempting to fend it off, but all the noise was too much for the Toa of Sonics, who collapsed to the floor, hands clapped over his ears, before he too was pulled overboard.

IC-Grochi:"Honestly, Perkahn, I could go without an explosion today," Grochi said, stepping up towards Zijak. "I added on the armour, to answer your question," he said, then gestured to Verak and his workers. "Along with them, who are some of the newer additions to the crew."Grochi looked Zijak up and down for a moment, before quickly using his mask multiple times to be able to flash around Zijak, grabbing any valuables he could from the man."Hmm..." Grochi said, now back where he had been, and catalouging everything on Zijak... "Nope, nothing too bad here. You can take it back," he said, giving everything back to the Toa. He smiled."Kualsi's are useful, especially if you have quick reflexes like I do." He turned over to Song. "Unlike you, who just has a Kakama for everything."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Grochi:"You also weren't the one who had a bomb stuck to your chest by those two. I'd rather get my revenge my way, thank you." He then smiled winningly at Raknar and Gunner, respectively."Although, they needed it. Those two wouldn't have been able to get out on their own."

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Quit complaining. Without me, we wouldn't have grabbed Onewa in the first place." Then he grinned at Zijak. "It was all part of the plan. He wasn't in any real danger."He stood and stretched, cracking his back with his fists and winking at the assembled crew."So, where do you guys wanna go? World is our oyster, after all."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SongSong stifled a laugh with her hand. "Yeah, there is that." That was funny. She looked at Raknar. "All depends on what we want to do. Ta-Koro and Po-Koro might be bad ideas, though."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Grochi:"Well, seeing as I can't go to my home in Ta-Wahi now that I'm with you people," Grochi said, "We may as well head over to Le-Koro, like Zijak here recommended. We should stop at the Bright-Star Inn-the innkeeper is a friend of mine."

profiles i guess

IC: Song"You just have contacts everywhere, don't you Grochi?" Reaching into a pocket, she withdrew the Gukko Force token, and tossed it to Grochi. "Thought ya might like that back, by the way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Grochi:Grochi caught the token, storing it in his pocket and smiling. "Thank you," he said happily. "This is what'll get us free food and lodging at the Bright-Star, if you want. All drinks on the house." He smirked at Raknar."I bet that'll make you happy, won't it?"

profiles i guess