Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LiaraIn her intoxicated state, it took a minute for Liara to realize what Skyra was saying. Her gaze moved slowly to his arm, hoping it was a joke, even though in her heart she knew it wasn't.A spike of fear shot through her heart, causing the Mark to glow malevolently. Try as she might, she couldn't take her eyes off the sight. "No......" Liara said, trying to deny the truth.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Just a moment there, Matoran" Tooroko said as he finished bringing up the gangway and entered the conversation. "What makes you think you can just walk onto my ship and declare that you will be travelling with us? I don't run a taxi service, and even if I did, I would expect customers to negotiate a fair deal before hand. I should throw you overboard!"

ppg2.png

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -Emotia grinned at Tillian. "Ohhh?" She slurred. "You want to do the honeymoon before the wedding? That sounds like a fun idea..."IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -"I....I had to do it...for Tillian....and Emotia...without a Mark bearer of Fear...they'd be stuck with their marks forever...and they'd die...." I said, my eyes started to water a little. "I would of told you before hand...but they rushed me to this lab...they were sorta in a rush..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Wait wait wait. I meant before the Mark Bearers. I didn't mean before the wedding itself, I think you need to take it easy, babe..."Tillian's Mark flared up, and his eyes began to glow a slight golden.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZacaxZacax went down to the brig and into the arsenal. As cream could be heard, an enraged scream. Zacax was known for those.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: LiaraLiara stared, her eyes wide. She was nervous, and even slightly frightened, but she didn't try to get away. "Are you okay...?"IC: Tarnok"Simple. If I believe you to be threats to the village of earth, I have the right to monitor you." Tarnok smirked, the first real expression he had displayed. "Even if you aren't, it'll take weeks to sort it out. Or, we can do this the easy way. I travel, and you automatically gain protection from criminals and law enforcement."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Sontarok walked through the village, looking for something to do.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"Verak you were on the ship while we were gone right?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: [The Seventh]"This seems rather ... gaudy."IC: [Treize]Treize sighed as he looked over the village from her ship. It seemed as if her terrible luck had struck once more, having taken the life of her minion. She wondered why this always had to happen to her. Must have been due to offending Mata Nui or something.

IC: "Nah ya don't" Tooroko shot back at the Matoran. "You don't have any right to freeload off my ship just cos you don't like us. Half of us heven't even been to Onu-koro, so how could we be a threat? Now get up, take your book and your crab-talk and go, before I throw you overboard!"

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"And really, why are we a threat?!" Zacax asked putting aside the fact someone stole his arms, "I have only been to Onu-Wahi once, and I got attacked by a Nui Jaga, that's it,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: [Treize]Treize promptly fell out of her ship, and crashed into the water. The Ga-Matoran groaned in pain, and pulled herself out of the sea and onto land. It was fortunate that she actually had people helping her out, but then again, she was docked right next to the Guard HQ, and her rank of Captain in the navy, or a Colonel in the army or a Group Captain in the airforce, meant that she was given privileges by random NPCs that will never return."I hate my life," she muttered.

IC: Airu (Ga-Koro)As if BioBeast's request had reached some immaculate heavenly timeline that reached straight into Tyler's ears, Airu began to stroll out of the Ga-Koro Guard headquarters after reporting her findings to the task force on Dorian, and, now that she was off, was looking to do more research on the psychopath. Of course, that wasn't bound to happen.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Finally posted something!Yeah, I'm probably too late. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander watched the procedure with indifference; Skyra simply having his arm cut up and then passing out didn't exactly make for prime entertainment, and thus held little interest to Salamander. He suspected that both he and Skyra hadn't particularly wanted to bear the Mark of Fear, but he did think he would have been a better match for it. Something about Skyra's behavior told Salamander than the other Toa was weak, and Salamander doubted such weakness would make inciting terror an easy task to accomplish.As Skyra examined the new feature on his arm, Praggos began to argue with the one called Kearrstrun. Praggos wanted some chunk of metal for his supposed "experiments", but after a while Salamander began to believe that his further insistence on holding on to something that was supposed to be able to kill him within only a few hours was born almost completely out of pride. Salamander's opinion of Praggos somehow managed to sink to a new depth, all while his disgust towards the same Toa rose to an all-time high.Praggos bugged Salamander almost as much as Utu had, but he was still worthless in Salamander's eyes when compared to the former "leader" of the Mark Bearers. Despite the fact that they had always opposed each other, Salamander had appreciated the similarities between himself and Utu; all Praggos did was get on his nerves with his incessant talking and conniving. Their task clearly completed, the group began to exit the lab. Salamander followed the rest, never once saying a word. Even if he had felt like talking, he wouldn't have been able to think of the words to say. No, that wasn't quite right. He would have had words, but none of them would have been very polite. Telling others that you are sick of their very existence is never a polite thing to do.Unfortunately...

Lacertus

IC: Tooroko frowned at this. It was true that there were more than a few pirates in these waters, and that if he ever met a particular pirate again, he would fear for his life. The rest of the crew might also have a problem when she wanted her ship back..."We don't need his help" he decided. "What are we now... five toa,a Matoean and of course, me. We can handle most threats on our own."

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"We have a highly trained assassin, our crew is mostly Toa, I and Tookoro know how to use fire arms I presume, my mask of shielding, Deusui has sonic powers, Corex is a Toa of iron, Verak is a Toa of stone, you and I aurel CNA use fire, we are fine!" Zacax said, "I dont want more matoran on here,"

IC: Zacax"I know, I was once one too, but I would hate to have matoran aboard, even of he is trained, he could get killed! No offense Tarnok..."

IC: TarnokTarnok listened to this calmly. Then, he spoke. "Thete was a Ko-Toa. Hiemalis. He razed an entire hospital, and killed a lot of people, in less than an hour. My squad of five or so Matoran fought him, and came out alive.""A Ussalmatoran can unlock a lot of doors on this island. And I can take what you throw at me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zacax"how about a friendly match, you against us, you pick who you want to fight," he asked, he wanted to see how well this guy was trained.

IC:Vibro"The... Dorian Taskforce?" Vibro asked, giving Airu a strange look. "Am I supposed to know what that is?" He turned to Treize. "You were? Are you okay? What happened to him?" He sighed. "You know, I probably would know this if I read those updates they keep sending me..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"I'll try​." she said, grinning. Emotia's mark had been glowing dark green for the last few hours, only occasionally dimming, though right now it was glowing pretty bright. "Well, I've always wanted to visit the Kumu Islets..." IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I felt her fear, my mark was already feeding on it. "I...I don't know I..." I was at loss for words for a moment. "I'm still having a hard time believing that I'm a mark bearer myself..."

IC: Zacax"I would want him too but cap'n said no, as much help he could be, I don't want any matoran harmed,"

IC: "And who says we have to be?" Tooroko responded. "If this guy is really worried about questionable people roaming thse waters, he should go find some real pirates and annoy them. What I don't like is that he thinks he can just walk onto my ship and expect us to go along with it".

ppg2.png

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"You want to spend our honeymoon in Xa-Koro? Wow, you're more of a romantic than I thought," he quipped, hugging her tightly and feeling the sand brush against his glowing mark. "Okay, so the Kumu Islets is under consideration. Anywhere else?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Denerium - Denerium's House -Denerium led the two further in, he stopped the cart at a doorway and hoped off, Denerium walked up to the door and opened it, "It's not much further." Inside the door was a rather modest looking room, just a bed, desk, and chair. Denerium took the peg from before and placed it inside a slit. "What you're about to see I hasn't been seen by anyone besides myself in many many years..." The wall opened up, revealing yet another pathway. Inside was a rather long tunnel.

IC: LiaraLiara was quiet. She smiled slightly, but the fear remained. She hugged Skyra again, and kissed his forehead. "I don't care. You're aren't leaving me behind. You'd be leaving me with Krayn, and he would either arrest me,or try something creepy."

fK5oqYf.jpg