Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Forest EdgeTuara leaned against the tree behind Jikal and Kitsune, seemingly coming from nowhere."Where the Karz where you?"She seemed to pay no attention to Kitsune, "Utu needed me, and I didn't even get to show up."Tuara titled her head, "A shame," She smiled a little, turned her head to Kitsune as though just noticing her, "Oh, who's this?"IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank stepped outside the tunnel behind the others, the sun beginning to set. The door shut behind him. He looked to Dalia, "What do you need to ask me?"OOC:Jikal now has to be harassed both from inside his mind and out. :evilgrin:

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Forest's Edge, Ga-Wahi)Angelus, having lived his whole life in the forests of Le-Wahi, knew better than most on how to blend in with your surroundings and stay stealthy. So he did just that, leaning against a branch and letting the forest canopy shield him as he watched Tuara and Jikal, ready to jump in if need be.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I sighed, I had a feeling that after Tillian and Emotia's wedding, everything would go insane once again. This was simply the calm before the storm, though I didn't mind enjoying that fact. "I don't care if we stay here in the sand all night really, as long as I'm with you."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Forest EdgeTuara rolled her eyes. She obviously knew who Kitsune was. Iris was inside his head. And hers."I know who she is moron."She smiled mockingly at Kitsune, "My apologies."Her attention was turned back to Jikal, "I came to find you, when I didn't respond to my messages, I was worried something might've happened to that body of mine," She sighed, "I'm glad to see that didn't happen," Tuara paused, "I'd like to speak with me."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Forest EdgeTuara smiled, "I had an idea."She pushed away from the tree and started walking, "Utu's dead. And Skyra has the Mark. And under Yuru's... "Leadership"; the Bearers will not perform as well as we've intended," Direction change. Tuara was pacing, "But when we took Tuara, I thought of something I didn't really consider trying. Until Utu's death."She stopped, "What if we took more hosts?"A sinister look came into her eyes, "What if we had them all under our complete control?"

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Forest's Edge, Ga-Wahi)She has to be stopped. They both do.The Tuara he knew - the Tuara he loved - was either crushed into oblivion or buried so far down it would be impossible to reach her. The only decision he could make was the one that made him want to vomit the most.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dalia (Ga-Wahi, Forest):"I want you to train me how to fight Tank," Dalia said, if she was going to last the next couple of days, she would have to know how to fight.IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel frowned, Tarnok challenged her, but then he challenged Tookoro. In Aurel's strange, honorific mind, that was a disgrace to her. All she did was lean back against the main mast and wait.

IC: A few minutes later, Gavarm emerged from the forests of Ga-Wahi. His ussal clopped through them and into the village nearby.He remembered Ga-Koro vividly. What he didn't remember was how depressed and angry its populace was. He presumed this to be the fault of Makuta-namely, how they had come to be without their turaga.As his crab trotted through with his eyes casually flicking from one scene to the next, he happened to catch something interesting in his peripheral vision. He turned to look.A ship apparently named the 'Silver Keras' was docked not far from him. This was no strange occurrence-all sorts of boats docked in Ga-Koro.The vortixx and Ussalmatoran fighting atop its deck were. He knew Tarnok to be one of the least racist people in Onu-Koro, and so Gavarm quickly deduced this was not a bout of violence fueled by natural tensions. Perhaps it was one due to conflicting ideologies or a throwing down of the gauntlet at some of the matoran's wit?Interest piqued, Gavarm moved to before the gangplank from the ship to the dock and told his crab to stop. He would watch this fight and maybe talk to his squad mate in its aftermath.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [The First]The First looked up from the counter to see a being walk in. Business had been somewhat slow lately, so a customer was a welcome change....Not that she cared or anything. Where did you get that idea? She was just happy that she'd make money, not get any new customers-Ignoring the fact that the Ga-Matoran was being a tsundere like usual, we will jump to the part of the story where she decides to greet our new and lovable customer with a somewhat difficult name to pronounce, for that is what we're actually here for.Or are we?"Welcome," she grumbled, greeting Xylak. "What have you come to buy?"

OOC: Francis, the name ain't on the ship.IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel heard the scuttling of the ussal crab and quickly dashed over to the gangplank, sword in hand, ready to guard from the being advancing upwards, shouting, "Halt! Thou shalt not pass unless ye Cry Ally, but if thou Cry Havoc, the prepare to face my wrath!"

OOC: Ah.IC: Gavarm grinned up at the toa with a slight wave. "Howdy," He said casually. "Name's Gavarm, Us-sal-ry Seventh Squadron-Squadron Com-man-der. Tarnok a'raht?"

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: XylakXylak was cautious in nature.Cautious enough never to stand too close to anyone. He had enemies, he knew that.He reacted quickly, ducking back into the door of the shop and avoiding most of the blast. "Son of a-"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zacax"What is it with people wanting to be on the ship?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis