Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I grinned as I watched Liara fail at standing. I stood up myself and blew the sand off myself. Then I grabbed Liara's hand and steadied her. "Alright, lean on me." We began to walk back toward Casa Juturna.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I took a moment to come up with the cheekiest response possible. "Yep." I said, grinning obnoxiously. "Though I'm sure somewhere down the road you'll probably get the opportunity to help me. Most likely considering my track record." I reflected.

IC: XylakA Matoran approached Xylak. "With light comes shadow.""And shadow without it." Xylak nodded. The Matoran handed him a scrap of paper, and he read over it, nodding grimly. "You may leave. There is nothing we can do but watch."The Matoran gave a small bow, and walked away, disappearing into an alley.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Rynekk - Ga-WahiRynekk paused, trying to think of a way to phrase his thoughts, "Well, before Tillian was sort of weird, but fairly stable-minded. Now, he's all..."At that point, Rynekk jerked his limbs around in erratic motions in order to demonstrate the word 'crazy'.IC: Lux - Casa Juturna"Eh, probably," Lux replied, about to close the door, when he noticed a large, actually very large group of what appeared to be Po-Koro Guardsmen approaching the beach house."Oi, you folks," he called over to them, "Good to see you! Anything specific you're looking for?"-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tadris"Er..." Tadris raised an eyebrow for a moment. "...I see. Well, I guess we'll see whether he's really gone round the bend or not when we get to-""Oi, you folks, good to see you! Anything specific you're looking for?"Tadris turned to see a Po-Matoran with a Kakama and runes in their armour standing at the door of Casa-whatchamacallit. He decided to let Naona do the talking.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Rynekk - Ga-Wahi Shore/Outside Casa JuturnaRynekk stopped his strange dance, grinning at Tadris, "Ah, I'm sure he's fine. Besides, crazy or not, he's still getting married, and he's got this glitchin' big house. I think he's doing all right."IC: Lux - Casa JuturnaLux smiled broadly, "Well then, you've come to right place. Come on... er, well, most of you come on in. There's plenty of room inside and outside for all of you."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Zacax"I've heard of them, something new...'," Zacax stated for the being.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Rahkshi aren't seafood...they are robotic shells ....,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:"Uhhhhh.Uhhhhhhh.Uhhhhhhhhh" It was as if Labelle mind was going on a rollercoaster, with each attempt to understand Zodir's new statement being a new twist or turn and making her dizzy. "But I can't fly in the water. No one can. And I thought you were me, not the other way around. You're silly. But does that mean I'm silly? I don't feel silly. She took a step toward Zodir and nearly fell. "Never mind, I feel silly." Labelle laughed.
OOC: I just realized that Havon is still there, he might as well join in your insanity. :PIC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Now, Havon had been laying on a sofa, drunk as ever, while Labelle and Zodir played there game of insanity, Havon decided to speak up. He raised his index finger and pointed it straight at the ceiling. "So let me get this straight...you two are the same person?"

IC: Zacax "Point is, it takes a lot of power to take down just one! This guy is truly powerful if he mangaged to kill one," Zacax said, "These things are powerful...."

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxZacax was about to name them, but let's see if this guy knows about them....

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxThis guy is so tough...just cause he killed one? He could have stolen that stuff from an already dead one..

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxReally she would write what this guy with a staff has?! Guess she likes the tough guys....great...he was a hopeless weak nerd.... "Tell me...exactly how you defeated a rahkshi?"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Iris"You make a very good point. We wouldn't even need to turn everyone, just the people in power... And over time, take control over them all."Iris grinned. "We're geniuses, you know that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Denerium - Secret Garden -"It's a very long story..,so...let me sum it up!!" Denerium sat down on a stump. "Many years ago, when I was still a strapping young Toa, I was fighting Tarakava that were raiding Ga-koro. I was heavily outnumbered, dozens of them surrounded me on the open sea. I was standing on a giant lily-pad that had been broken off from the village. The Tarakava began to pound on it until it began to sink, I had no choice but to dive under and swim for my life! As good as a swimmer as I was, I had no chance to escape, the Tarakava were almost upon me, when suddenly, a huge current came a swept me away, I hit my head on something hard...and passed out. When I awoke....I found myself in this large dome...the only way into the dome at the time was a hole on the ground that led to the ocean...it was that cave that beca-" Denerium suddenly led out a hacking cough. "ACH! Swallowed... swallowed a bug!" He continued to gag.

Edited by King Snelly

IcVerak sighed. All this talk of rahkshi and similar nonsense. "don't listen to zacax, sister," Verak said, "No one knows much about rahkshi, Much less the amount of variation. The beasts just proved their existence a while ago, and they're practically legends." he knew he souls annoy Zacax to no end by saying this, and he delighted in knowing it."There's also only one makuta, but I assume that was a slip of he tounge. What I'm really interested in how our new sonics toa friend killed a Rahkshi. Or was lucky enough to be around when others killed it."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Angelus (Forest's Edge, Ga-Wahi)"Really? Geniuses normally check for people who may be listening in," said Angel, hopping down from the tree and moving towards the group. "Iris. Iris. Kitsune."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Forests EdgeTuara turned around, stepping over to Angelus."I'm glad you could join us."Tuara stopped in front of Angelus, and ran her finger along his chest, bringing it up to his chin, gently pushing his mouth shut, "How're you doing Angie? I'm sure Tuara would love to know."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Forests EdgeTank shrugged, and looked at his iron staff, "I've never had any formal training... As far as I know. It just sort of comes out."He looked up, "I guess I could teach you."

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zacax"Screw off Verak..." Zacax said.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Sorry, Kray, Wade, there's only so long I'm willing to wait.IC: Feongulf -Feongulf signed and trudged away from Talin and Kiera, the other too hardly appeared competent, and the Fe-Matoran did not have time for people who only seemed to want to loiter around and get themselves drunk. Ga-Koro, hundreds of beings make their way though here every day, she thought. ​Who'd off thought it would turn out to be so. . . boring.

Edited by BenLuke-116

ooc: Great, the more the merrier Snelly.IC:"What?" Labelle asked the apparent newcomer Havon. "Oh, umm, I don't know. I mean, that's what he says" she said, pointing at Zodir. "Or rather, that's what I say, if we are the same person? It's very confusing. And who are you? I hope not me too."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zacax"Corex can we talk?" he asked the Toa of iron.