Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Lux Saran] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaLux took another sip of his drink, eyes scanning the crowd for any familiar or suspicious faces."Hey Readra," he said, still watching the other party-goers, "Can I ask you a question?"IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaHis drink finished and discarded, Rynekk got back to his feet, intent on finding his friends again. Taking a bite of his Madu fruit, he finally managed to catch a glimpse of Tadris, a grin forming on his face."Hey, Tadris," he called out, "How are you feeling about the party?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: VranaFor a few moments, the Avian was silent, seemingly lost within his own thoughts, then he turned to Cadias with a grim frown.He clacked his fingertips together a few times."Many of them despised me, even when I played the hero, but I could deal with it. Then I returned, my wings charred, unable to fly, unable to even fend for myself. They ignored me then, letting me suffer. I'm a hunter, I catch my food with flight. How was I supposed to live without food? But of course, the Hero gets nothing when he is in need. I had to get whatever food was left out, made all the harder by my inability to eat vegetation. But they found out, and I was sent out of the village I had protected, called home..."He turned away, looking back toward the sea."I thought about jumping in it for a while, the sea, just letting it wash me away. But no, I wouldn't let them win that way, I would prove to them that they were wrong, selfish little creates, all of them."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasOf course, Cadias had heard the story before. However, he was always keen to bring the subject up again and do his best to prove to Vrana that he was wrong."But did you ask for help? Many people refuse to accept any form of help if they've suffered a severe injury. They could have been leaving you alone because they thought you wanted solitude, and besides, how would you expect them to act after you've been stealing their food?"Cadias turned to face the sea also. "Is that what you live for? Revenge?"

OOC: I love the emotion I can use in these Vrana posts, it just comes so easily when writing about him.IC: VranaThe Black Bird of Ga-Koro turned his head from the sea back towards Cadias. He had a snarl on his face, an angry glare."They see a person who long defended you starving on the streets, and they merely turn away. That is not consideration for another, that is heartlessness... They see me trying to take enough food to keep myself alive, and they throw me out to starve and suffer. They leave me to die outside of my home. How is that fair? How are the Nui-Rama I have fought worth less than the food I need to survive? How!? What good is helping those that turn their back on you when you need them?! They act your friend, kind, until you actually need them, then they turn against you, leave you to die."He clenched his clawed fists, breathing in heavily and letting out ragged breaths. If Cadias had looked closely, he could have easily seen that Vrana had lost quite a lot of weight, not a good sign on the already thin Avian. "But I didn't die how they wanted me to, I'm still alive, I'm still here. They won't toss me aside when I am unable to help their own selfish desires, I am not just an item to be discarded. I will show them that they were wrong!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias raised his hands in mock surrender. "All right, all right. But are you sure that you aren't overreacting? You accuse all Matoran of the same crime, yet only one village has mistreated you."Still watching the ever-repeating motion of the waves, he said, "How do you intend to show them that they're wrong?"

OOC: Oops, just realized there's an Angelus post that needs making. My bad, Despair.IC: Angelus (City Square, Ga-Koro)"Yeah, no problem--" Angel started to mutter before stopping and looking at who had bumped into him. Salamander. Suddenly, the final piece of Angel's plan fit into place, and he grinned ferally. "Hey. Salamander. How would you like a chance to drive every Bearer out of their minds?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vrana"Why would they be any different elsewhere? If an entire village abandons me, why should I expect any better from the people in the rest? These people are heartless, and they are not just the Matoran from this village, but a mixture of people from the whole island. They come from across the island, the villages no longer are organized by Matoran of Water, or Fire. They are a mixture, and the people from all were the same."He swooped his wings back, letting his black armor shine slightly in the light."And how do I plan to show them their error? You will see soon enough..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias shrugged. After a small pause, he said, "For accusing them of being self-centered, you're pretty selfish. That is the essence of revenge, no? Causing unnecessary suffering or problems for others merely because you feel they did you an injustice?"Then, he eyed up the gulls catching their supper. "The personal philosophies can wait. Our stomachs, on the other hand..."

IC: Zacax"Whoa!" Zacax said as he saw the fourth behind, "I guess we can leave,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ralin"I'd like to help, Treize, but I'm operating a squad with a minimum number of five with a crew of three." Ralin said, her cheerful appearance officially gone. "I'm barely hanging on as it is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ZacaxZacax got back to the helm and steered the ship off to Ko-WahiOOC: The life Fire crew to Ko-Wahi.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ralin"Thanks Treize. I appreciate it." Ralin sighed, and reluctantly reached for a writing utensil. She despised paperwork. She tried to hide it from Vibro, and everyone else come to think of it, but she was not in good shape. In fact, she hadn't been for about five months. Instead of feeling better, she just kept feeling worse. The one psychologist she had visited gave a name to it, survivor's guilt. She'd already known that. It had been a waste of her money, both for the appointment, and what it cost to shut him up. If the heads of the military knew, she'd have been removed from command. And she couldn't allow that.Some days she felt worse than others. Looks like it was shaping up to be one of those.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: RalinRalin nodded, and walked out the door, and down the hall. In one of the storage rooms, she kept a small cot. In a small box, one not touched until her in years, she kept a bottle of Salamanders. She took a single gulp as she always did before sleeping.Quickly, almost shamefully, she replaced the bottle and lay down on the cot. Sleep was a long time coming, but it did finally claim the Marine.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Mussiki:Over the next hour, Mussiki proceeded to fill out and file everything that he needed to, while also filling out copies to send to the guard in charge, Hahli, due to Nokama's absence.Over the hour after that, he lightly played a clarinet-like instrument he had carved out while he was back at Pala-Koro.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: No problem. Gave me more time to play Minecraft, so I'm definitely not complaining. XDIC: Salamander"Hmm?"Salamander looked up from the journal to find Angelus standing before him. It took him a moment to replay Angelus' question, but once he had Salamander immediately broke into a smile. He needed no further incentive, although he would be certain to inquire for more information in order to attain just that.Something kept him from replying, however. He still held hope that Utu would make a return, and he still believed that if that happened Utu would first find the Mark Bearers. Having Utu tracking down the group he was traveling with would be far easier than finding the Toa of Ice himself, and Salamander certainly did like taking the easy route whenever possible. However, that plan hinged on being able to accompany the Mark Bearers; making the group angry at him likely wouldn't do much to help him gain their acceptance of him as a travel companion. Salamander decided that it would be best to get an idea of Angelus' plan before agreeing or disagreeing to assist him with it, as was only natural."What do you have in mind?

Lacertus