Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Krian"A Vortixx. I don't know his name, but he knew mine. He tried to kill me, but he was stopped. And they were killed for their troubles." Krian turned, and started walking. "He was blasted away. He should be dead. But he isn't. I know he isn't."Krian kept walking. Kai had known not only his codename, but his real name as well. Which meant someone talked. Only a few people outside his team knew both. He would just have to work his way down the list.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Sontarok"Okay. This Vortixx, what did he look like? I might have seen him." he said, walking beside Krian.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Krian"Average height for a Vortixx. Black face, loose flowery shirt. He also wore black gloves. Most notable was his resistance to elemental assaults, likely due to foreign tech." Krian didn't even look at Sontarok. "He knew more about me than he should. Information he only could have gotten from a handful of people. People who I'm going to pay a visit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Nirke:"My actual job would be hunting, as you saw earlier. But... I tend to be a 'true Toa', as the Ga-Matoran tell me, when I save their sorry little butts," Nirke explained. "Would you like a tour of the Koro after we finish?"

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's eyes narrowed. "Skyra, since when do you have a Mark?" His tone spoke of anger, controlled, but writhing under the surface.OOC: Belthnor, have I mentioned your sig and avatar are awesome?

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:@Krayzikk: Aww, thanks! Beast Wars is one of my fav Transformer franchises.@Mef: Okay. It is funny that Savlug can't say the right things. :P And myself. *cries silently by the computer*IC: Nirke:"Say you're opinion, but I'm stick'n to mine," Nirke responded as she walked over to the hole in the middle of her hut. "Going for a swim."

Edited by Belthnor

OOC: BW was awesome. Not my personal favorite, but awesome. I loved how they slipped jokes in here and their, one that only a fan or someone older would get.IC: Tarnok"No. But I am getting bored."Tarnok replied, as he knocked the stab off course, giving him the opening he needed.Tooroko's momentum continued forward, because his stab did. He hadn't yet had time to readjust his stance and bring his sword back, and Tarnok was close enough to the Vortixx to enact his plan. Since Tooroko's stance was engineered to deal with a forward stab, it couldn't take a force in the reverse direction well. Tarnok slammed the bottom of his foot into Tooroko's abdomen, taking full advantage of his own strength and the weakness of Tooroko's position. Due to the stannce, and the strenth behind Tarnok's slam, it was inevitable that Tooroko would fall or stumble back.Tarnok was already stepping forward to take advantage of either event. If he stumbled, Tarnok would follow immediately with another kick, this one certain to knock him down.In the more likely event of his fall, Tarnok was also poised to take advantage of the opening, one knife ready to deflect any blows, the other would be placed at his opponent's throat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I sighed, I really didn't want to deal with this right now. I put Mimira down, "Why don't you go inside Mimira." Mimira nodded and wordlessly went inside. I looked back to Krayzikk. "It's a long story, but here is an incredibly shortened version of it. Mark bearer of fear died, needed his mark as well as all the others to open temple, need to get into to temple so the marks can be removed, and I ended up getting chosen to get the mark." I took a deep breath as I waited for him to ask a zillion more questions.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nirke:After her quick swim, Nirke prepared Savlug a traditional Ga-Koro food: fish. Delicious spices and juices were layered on it, making anyone's stomach grumble. "For a Vortixx, you sure have a high opinion of Matoran," Nirke added as she laid out the meal.

IC(Savulg)

:"I'm..fond of a particuliar one," he replies before cutting into the fish; savoring the warm smell of the cooked meat. The spices and juice from the fish made a delightful aroma waver in the room. But, sadly, the fish was too hot to place in the Vortixx's mouth.Karz, I'm starved...-Mef Man

IC: Krian"I appreciate it. If you see him, go to the inn near the market. Tell the bartender what you know, and tell him Soundblaster needs to know." He turned around. "Oh, and forget me. Say my name to anyone except the bartender, and if I don't kill you first, you'll be arrested."He kept walking, and a smirk spread across his face. His surveillance of the area through elemental powers had yielded a result. He knew where to find a Vortixx.OOC: Mef, where are Savulg and Nirke?IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stared at Skyra. The lack of emotion on his face was more terrifying than if he'd been screaming and yelling. "You should've made someone else take it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Not telling. On Nirke's boat/thingy. Please don't hurt the face; that's how he makes his livin's.

IC(Savulg and Tairel)

Savulg looks up from the fish; eyes wide open."Uh, nooo," he replies; terrible at telling lies.Tairel watches Krayzikk and the one called Skyra talk between each other.Should've stayed in Ta-Koro...-Mef Man

OOC: Who is the vortixx anyway?IC: Sontarok said. "Okay. I'll go look for him." He then walked away from the matoran, looking for the vortixx.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: The Vortixx Krian is tracking is a character of Biobeasts, Kai.IC: KrianKrian's walk had taken him to the location rather quickly, and it was with a sigh he noted the boat's distance from shore. Not far enough for a normal person to jump, even with a running start.With a thought, he channeled the power of a particular Rahi, one known for it's long leaps. He'd encountered it once, a while back. Quite annoying. He ran forward, and jumped, landing on the starboard side of the vessel. "If a Vortixx were injured, having just committed a rather illegal act, where would they go?"IC: Krayzikk"There is always a choice. If you're not given it, you have to take it." Krayzikk replied, equally flatly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nirke:"Don't lie- I can see the emotion right through you," Nirke exclaimed, trying to hold back a laugh. "Are you sure an inter-species relationship is good for you?" Nirke shuddered at the thought.OOC: I think Ayra and Tairel should marry. That'll be a blast.

OOC: :P I think that would be really interesting for the RPG. Ga'mal did mention it anyway...

IC(Savulg)

"Yeah, but-" Savulg stopped short as he heard the noise of something slamming into the boat they rested in. "What the Karz was that?" he asks; standing up.Of course I left my rifles in Ga-Koro.-Mef Man

IC: Nirke:"Oh no." Nirke had feared something would try and attack the boat- it was commonly seen by her prey, which usually gave it away that she was going to kill- all of them. "Wait. Let it attack. I'll take care of it."

IC: Krian"I can hear you, you know." Krian commented, sitting on the edge of the boat. He looked at Nirke. "You. Stop doing that."IC: Krayzikk"You're a Le-Toa. And a member of the Gukko Force. Not to mention the fact you knew what they were. They couldn't have gotten you if you hadn't, even just for a second, wanted to be captured."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dehkaz"Yes," the gunmetal-armored Toa agreed quickly."So... Lets see..." Dehkaz said, trying to think of where to begin. Suppose its not that different from teaching someone how to throw a knife.OOC: I just realised I haven't a clue on how to teach someone how to dance. :P*face-palm*

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: *Returns high-five* Now let's timeskip the dance lesson.IC: [Naona]After an incredibly awkward session in which Naona learnt how to sort of dance, the Toa of Stone vowed to actually brush up on her dancing skills the next time she went to a formal event. Despite being rather skilled at doing guard work, she was lacking in skills in her other aspects, such as dancing."Okay, I think we're ... finished with that."