Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Sagom)

"Ready," she replies before lifting the bird off the ground and out of the stables. "Hold on," she adds; feeling his loose grip around her. "When there's a down draft it's hard to stay on and you fall aaalll the way down," she says; holding out all while looking down the few hundred feet down to the ground.-Mef Man

IC: NostNost tightened his grip like Sagam instructed but soon found that he would have done so even if she didn't tell him to. Being so high up in the air for the first time was frightening for him but his face betrayed no emotions. He found himself looking down at the ground below with apprehension and tightened his hold on Sagam slightly.OOC: Both to Ta?

IC(Sagom)

Woah, not that tight."Don't worry; I'll make sure we don't fall."The Ga-Toa glances back and winks at the Toa before looking back to the bird. They were just about over Ta-Wahi and then she could find Tairel and maybe ditch this Ko-Toa.Do I want to ditch him? Something about him is...different. He's not like the others.OOC: Yes, Nost and Sagam to Ta-Wahi-Mef Man

IC:PontusPontus thought frantically. There were a thousand ways to kill this Toa before he suffocated Pontus. And 871 of them hurt. Pontus wanted the one that hurt the most.Going for the simplest approach he simply brought his knee up, aiming for the Toa's soft spot, while reaching for the Toa's neck with one hand. With the other he punched him in the gut. The guy had to let go of his gills if he was to dodge any of those attacks at their Merfolk-enhanced speed.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi JungleTank stumbled into his hut, and sat down on his "bed". A series of cloth and leaves laid flat upon the ground. It wasn't the most comfortable thing he could sleep on, but it was better than the swampy floor.He took off his cloak and examined the Mark carefully, outlining its shape with his finger. It was all he did in his hut. All he cared about was trying to figure out how to get rid of the curse.Arekule.And that.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Poor Hau. His 'father' 's in th' 'ospital, right about to die."Go away."Glorious contact. He exploded into the springy body with ease, muaka-paw retreating just as quickly as it had struck.Unbidden, the image sprang to his head: Sucogu's viscera-hanging, forsaken HANGING, karz, falling out of the red armor-and I'm stuffing them back in, but it's not gonna work-Ah, but so was 'is 'friend', and 'is 'sister'...She's gone."Go away."Yes. Yes. He attacked his foe with renewed vigor and ferocity, his heel piledriving into its fleshy body in another detonation of blood.Another image came to his mind: The mystery, out in the darn fishing boat, why-WHY, MATA NUI-FORSAKE IT-Everyone's lef' 'im now. No friends, no 'mily.And pictures began to fly before his eyes with unprecedented speed now: Eamerzon watching as Sucogu fell-Slife staring at him with hurt in his eyes- The warm touch of his mother leaving his life- The mystery sailing away- His dad grinning as he ran from his home-Sucogu lying on the ground--And blood, Mata Nui, the BLOOD-"GO AWAY!"His fang rent a crackling burst of bony shrapnel in its target as bolts furiously danced across his body. The corpse lit up in a brilliant explosion of--Wood and sap.The toa of Lightning gazed wonderingly at what he had just done, stilled completely apart from the beating of his heart and the movement of his eyes. The grove of palm trees before him had been reduced to splintered and blackened stumps. Smashed and burst fruit peppered the sand around the black-armored fighter.Hau nodded numbly. Time to cool down and go back.He turned and began to job towards Ga-Koro. He was emptied. Nothing could hurt him now.Sucogu's words were lost on the overjoyed Hau, who couldn't help but grin fiercely as he leapt into a hug. He squeezed the elder toa tight to his chest--Then realized that he didn't look all that hot and disengaged reluctantly. He looked at his scuffling feet and coughed, then grinned again."Sure."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Sorry about the absence gents. Was in the process of moving. Connection will be sporadic.IC: Kalama gave Cyrax a flat look. "What do you take my Marines for? Amateurs? At one point I would have said yes but with recent events I'm offended you'd even say that given that I was the one who trained the first seven and my techniques are still the core of Marine training today. I wrote the book on surviving out here. And our VIP isn't alone or have you forgotten we're tracking a highly capable unit here? Besides as I said, we're not tracking them, we're wandering around aimlessly and hopefully we'll get lucky."Seeing the bewildering looks the Toa gave him he shrugged. "Sometimes to find something that's well and truly lost, you must BECOME well and truly lost yourself." He grinned. "It's worked for me. You'd be surprised how many lost items I've recovered wandering aimlessly, most of them somebody Else's. And with that... welcome to Po-Wahi."OOC: Kalama and Tanuka to Po-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC SlifeSlife heard Hau yell. What in the world. Slife ran back to Hau who was now back in the hospital. "Yo Hau, can we talk, I've got a question I want to ask."IC LifI facepalmed, I warned him didn't I, and it was quite obvious he was in pain. I sighed and then merely climbed up to his location, it was pretty easy, not only had I done this before, but the buildings in Ga-Wahi were relatively small.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LifI smiled, he was using reverse psychology or at least that's what I think it's called. Either way I had faced this trick many times, it didn't work on me. I looked him in the eye and calmly said. "No. You see no one can stay angry forever, so I can stay with you and maybe I'll get you lose that anger. On the other hand, you'll take just as long as normal to lose your anger. Either way it's win-win."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VranaThe unexpected push, plus the weakness from pain sent the bird falling back into the ocean.There was a reason he had chosen the water as the best way to commit suicide.He couldn't swim.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LifI frowned as Vrana didn't get up, then it hit me. He couldn't swim, Karz. I called out to the other Matoran. "Hey help, he can't swim." Unfortunately most people took one look at Vrana and backed away. I would have to save him on my own. I dived in and started trying to push Vrana up.OOC: Can I write how Vrana gets out, I have a good idea.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LifI struggled to push Vrana up, but he was too heavy. Still I was determined to help him, I couldn't just let him die. After all it was my fault, even underwater tears began to flow from my face. I hadn't meant for this to happen. Suddenly I felt an arm around me, unable to struggle anymore I was pulled out of the water. I watched as the Matoran dove back in, he was carrying a rope with him. Then it dawned on me that it was the same shopkeeper who had yelled at me before. Underwater the Matoran wrapped a rope around Vrana, then surfacing the Matoran signaled to a few others, who together, pulling on the rope were able to pull Vrana out of the water. I ran over to Vrana, and cried on his chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Tears clearing from my eyes I turned to the assembled Matoran. The Majority of the Koro was here. "Why'd all you help? A minute ago all of you were just passing by."The Shopkeeper was the one who spoke first. "Well Lif, you see, for years Vrana has protected us and well we lived in fear of him. But you Lif, you didn't, in fact you put your life on the line for him, and well we realized something. What kind of folks are we if we let innocents die because they were different. We lived in fear of the very being who protected us, however after Macku situation we realized just how much we needed him. Yet still we were afraid, but you, Lif were not. You dove in to save him, even without our help. Quite frankly we are ashamed of ourselves, but we now realize that we were forsaking the virtue of Duty. Our Duty to our friends." The shopkeeper looked at both me and Vrana. "We'll live the two of you alone now." The shopkeeper said, as he moved the others out of the way."Once he was gone, I merely turned back to Vrana. "I'm sorry mister."OOC: I had a good idea, but somewhere between typing and thinking I lost it.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg