Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Amalod)

The Toa of Water swims out of the way of an oncoming attack. There seemed to be some kind of battle going on. She rolls her eyes and swims to the surface. Amalod looks toward the beach to see some sort of reflection."A fellow astronomer maybe? I must see," she says to herself before continuing toward the beach. She wanted to see if they had any thoughts on the subject of currents and stars as well.-Mef Man

IC

(Amalod)

Soon, the Ga-Toa was on the shores of Ga-Koro and drying herself off quickly before strapping her telescope to her back. She runs in the direction of Vrana and Lif. "Hello?" she says the the two beings. "What is it that you are studying?" she asks, almost bursting from excitement.OOC: That's you Onarax and TDC-Mef Man

IC: Khaed:Khaed stepped on the lush lilypads of Ga-Koro. Maybe he'd find Ayra here.You haven't found her since the war; it's not worth it!Those words echo through his head( like a song from Ledzel and Alfon :P). He pulled his collar higher, just enough to hide a single tear. He kept moving through the Koro.OOC: If anyone's going to Ta-Koro anytime, meet up with this killer.

Edited by Rakata

OOC: One day. One day.IC - Sucogu - HospitalThe Toa noticed Mita. At first, his expression was blank. Then..."Ah, hey, Mita." he said, with...happiness?One would have to understand the circumstances. He had disliked the the Toa before he had met Eamerzon. Now..."So look, if anyone wants to come with us, know that we are traversing to Ko-Wahi. Would Eamerzon- I mean, anyone like to stay here instead?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SlifeSlife walked back inside and slumped on one of the hospital walls. "Good to see you're alright Sucogu."IC: LifI stared at Vrana for a second. "Drinking, that's a ridiculous idea. Why people consume alcoholic beverages is beyond me. I mean while you're awake, your sense are dulled preventing you from seeing any deeper meanings and while you're sleeping you can't dream. Atleast you can't remember dreaming. As for what I see, I see Unity, now do you get it. Or do I still have to walk you through it?" I asked now less bewildered and more annoyed.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: That was when Hau remembered something. He gave an apologetic grin."I'll be back," he said. Then the toa blitzed away with an activation of his kanohi.Roughly thirty seconds later, the young martial artist reappeared. This time, he had Sucogu's crutch-and a new satchel-in his hands. He laid down the first before the warrior and grinned."Just picking up some stuff before the journey," said Hau casually, strapping on the former. It was a good thing he knew how to exchange items due to his family's place in society-otherwise, he doubted his bartering would've worked. He'd barely averted a mercantile crisis as it was.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Amalod)

Amalod sadly looked at the Matoran, saying,"I'm afraid I do not understand your riddles, wise one. If you mean the unity of how the universe works and Mata-Nui's wonderful creations; then I understand. But, if there is a deeper meaning, (I beg of you) please enlighten me with your knowledge."This guy is either insanely smart or insanely...well...insane.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Vrana"I think both of your brains have broken loose in your skulls."IC: KirgonThe treasure cart slowly rolled into the village, not all of it was still there, some had been lost along the way.But it was enough for him to get himself quite a lot of important items. Meaning, useless junk, and getting drunk.He had lost sight of Kinika some time ago.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LifI laughed again, "I'm not wise, I'm just surprised you guys can't see what is so obvious. Anyhow at the horizon everything comes together, and everything goes there as well, Friend or Foe, Sun or Moon, everything and everyone is always at the horizon. The horizon unifies everything." With that said, Lif got back to doodling in his notebook.OOC: Mef, I hope you realize that Lif is just a kid.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Well, she believes in all kinds of wise; even in small children. So, age doesn't matter with her.

IC(Amalod and NPC Matoran)

Amalod packs up her telescope before looking toward an approaching Matoran.The Onu-Matoran had travelled all of the way from Ko-Koro to deliver the tablet that was in his hand. He finally found what appeared to be a wise Ga-Toa and handed it to her before moving on to hand more out to other possible teachers."What's this?" she asks herself out loud before reading the tablet. "It says that they are starting a school in Ko-Koro and they want me to be a teacher there." She thought over her answer even though she knew it already. "I'm going for sure." She had nothing to do here, and teaching subjects would satisfy her better.Looking to the Matoran, she asks,"How would you like to be my assisstant in this new school? I know you're young, but I could teach you everything I know and you could grow up to be a very wise scholar. How about it?"-Mef Man

IC(Amalod)

The Ga-Toa nods her head reluctantly. "If you insist, but if you're ever in Ko-Koro please pay me a visit at this academy. I would really like to talk to you again some time," she adds before walking a few feet away. Turning back Amalod says,"Farewell to you two and I hope our paths cross again." She turns around and heads toward the nearest ussul cart stable.But, at the sound of the other being's words, she stops and waits for the answer.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man