Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: Aw crud.Senegal took note of the being swimming quite swiftly after him and realized he was going to spend more than a few seconds below the surface. Making one last trip to the top and taking a huge breath, he floated down and prepared to face whoever was after him., rightfully assuming that the being wasn't there to rescue him.

Ic: Antrim's mental gears whirred. Analysis: Toa who wants to fix things. Genuine. Doesn't care if he is attacking the right person. Misguided. Absolute. Status: gray morality. Resolution: Must be purified. Attack."I'm sorry, but your kind cannot exist in my world," Antrim said. "And the one who passes the judgement should swing the sword. I will be your death," he uttered, almost sorry that he had to do it. Before either toa could blink, Antrim was on him, swinging his mighty greatsword with great strength and speed to bash through the other toa's defenses.****Senegal reacted instinctively, a metal bar emerging from his hand like a spear from Wolverine's wrists, meant to shatter Pontus' chest cavity and render the fight null before it even started.

IC:PontusBut Pontus was agile. And underwater. Which meant that Senegal's attack would be a bit slow. Pontus used that extra time that the water resistance gave him to grab the pole of the spear. And hold it in place, stopping the attack entirely.OOC:FWI, he's stronger than a Skakdi underwater.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Ic: Above Senegal, a Skakdi fired his vision power. Senegal barely noticed. Whatever it was, the red beams only created a small water crater and an dull, echoing thummm! sound ad they reflected off the surface of the water into the air beyond.****But Senegal's bar wasn't done yet, and as Pontus held on to it, it only served to push him away. Just as Antrim had used a pillar of crystal to shoot Senegal farther away, so was Senegal doing to Pontus.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC - Sucogu - Docks"What-" the sword came like the hand of a tick-tocking clock. A clock that said his time was up. However, he wasn't going to stand for that.He jumped back, and immediately retaliated with a bolt of lightning towards Antrim's chest. He wasn't planning on dying today.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Feldnok The Skakdi of water sighed that his attack had not worked in the slightest. Instead of being useless, he turned to see Sucogu firing lightning at Antrim. He ran to join Sucogu in case he needed help, Feldnok's zamor sphere launcher loaded with a custom gravity sphere and one of his bowie knives in hand. He was running at a very alarming speed, converging on Antrim quickly.

Ic: Antrim replied with his own element, raising a barrier between the two toa, the crystalline volcanic glass meeting the electricity head on, absorbing it entirely since electricity could not flow through it. But as he did so, he finished his giant swing, and using the leverage from the greatsword, heaved himself into an aerial somersault over the short wall he erected, aiming to use the combined gravity of his sword and body to deliver a crushing blow to Socugo's spine. Interestingly, this tactic allowed Antrim to evade the Skakdi.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC - Sucogu - DockJust as the lightning hit the wall, he activated his mask. The lightning bolt rebounded towards Sucogu. Luckily, that was where Antrim was headed.The Toa of lightning slid to the side, letting the lightning rush towards the falling, massive Toa. If he could hit the Toa with one blast, he could rush in and stab him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: FeldnokFeldnok noticed what Antrim was planning to do, trying to crush Sucogu like that. Feldnok aimed his zamor launcher directly at where Sucogu once stood before leaping out of the way, using his former location as a target locator, ready to fire as soon as Antrim was within a 3 meter radius of landing.When he lands, he's in for a nasty surprise..."Sucogu, stand back!"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: MoylanShe sighed, muttering to herself. It seemed like everyone on the island was insane. She though she had heard someone mention Xa-Koro...She decided that would be a good enough place to get information on an cool dude Pirate.Moylan walked back outside, finding her Gukko. She figured Hatann would catch up soon, but for now... she would have to fly it herself."Ah, nice bird..."She let out a startled scream as the bird shot up into the air, and she tried to steer in toward the Islets.OOC: Just wanting to get Moylan moving. Moylan to the Kumu Islets.IC: Vrana"I said. 'Go away'."He hissed, irritated by the Matoran.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC LifEven though being was still trying to send me away, I payed no mind. "Sir, I will not leave because the pain won't either. Not until you let it out, it is only until after the pain is gone, can you begin to heal. If you must, you can attack and get the pain to leave that way. But as long as you keep the pain in, it will only get worse, and then you can never heal."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Senegal said bubbles in response. But he had to get to the surface soon. Senegal was terribly out of his element, and he had a hunch that this being was very much in his.He fired small nail-like blasts of iron at Pontus, hoping to impale him and give him time to land himself.****Thankfully, the obsidian had absorbed the majority of voltage, and the beam that did strike Antrim was far weaker than what Sucogu fired in the beginning. He was struck, sending him reeling backwards and collapsing on his back on the ground just as the Skakdi's sphere flew past.

IC:PontusPontus quickly surged above Senegal, dodging most of the nail blasts. A few hit, but only two managed to get through his armor. He noticed the many bubbles coming out of Senegal's mouth and grinned. Now all he had to do was stall.

IC - Sucogu - Docks"I fight to end chaos by whatever means necessary. You were causing part of that chaos. I don't want to have to kill you- but I will." he informed Antrim grimly.He was like an assassin, the dark look about him, the dagger in a backhand grip. He had a feeling the real fight was just starting.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Thankfully, the obsidian had absorbed the majority of voltage, and the beam that did strike Antrim was far weaker than what Sucogu fired in the beginning. He was struck, sending him reeling backwards and collapsing on his back on the ground just as the Skakdi's sphere flew past.

OOC: I never shot my zamor sphere. Read more carefully next time, I don't take kindly to little mistakes like that.IC: FeldnokThe being was now on the ground, laying on his back. If Feldnok was going to shoot, now would be the time to do so. He quickly aimed at Antrim and fired his gravity sphere, quickly loading a gas sphere into his launcher.OOC: Now I fired my launcher. If you somehow manage to avoid that sphere, especially when it has a 3 meter radius impact and you're laying on your back, I'll be pretty darn angry, well done or not.

"I fight to end chaos by whatever means necessary. You were causing part of that chaos. I don't want to have to kill you- but I will." he informed Antrim grimly.He was like an assassin, the dark look about him, the dagger in a backhand grip. He had a feeling the real fight was just starting.

Ic: "I will cleanse this island of all iniquity and prepare it for a new age," Antrim replied. "I may be like you, fighting chaos, but you are nothing like me. I fight for a higher power, for peace. You fight for simple beliefs, chasing the eidolons of evil but not the roots of it." His teeth clenched as he bit down in frustration, his words seething through his jaw. "No, you cannot live in the New World. You. Can. NOT!"To his right, the Skakdi prepared to shoot his sphere thingy. Time was of the essence. Thankfully, with his Kakama, time was something he could make the most of. His Kanohi glowed as he activated it, and in a swift move his strong legs swept the ground from under Sucogu -- he should have known better than to come closer if we was not going to make the killing stroke. This bought him time and he rolled away to the side, using his sword like a cane to get upright again. The sphere the Skakdi shot flew where he was before, and it burst with color as it activated. Antrim didn't expect a splash effect, but with his large frame, the few rolls he made put enough distance between the effect and himself. Sucogu, however, was not so fortunate.And then, sword in hand, he fled. He needed to even the odds.Ooc: Sorry to disappoint you, but it ain't so easy as having a Zamor with splash damage to bring down one of my characters. Muahaha.

Pontus quickly surged above Senegal, dodging most of the nail blasts. A few hit, but only two managed to get through his armor. He noticed the many bubbles coming out of Senegal's mouth and grinned. Now all he had to do was stall.

Senegal was running out of time, and his adversary was only wasting it. It was a battle of attrition, and it could not be won by standing his ground. Something drastic had to be done. He looked up at Pontus who floated above him, effectively blocking the way to the surface.Aiming his palm to the bottom, he fired a blunt projectile. With a resounding whump, the ingot struck the sediment, crushing a coral and lifting silt and sand upwards, completely blinding both the fighters. But Senegal was watching, and the sediment enveloped him first. He had the element of surprise.He kicked himself upwards with the dust, grappling Pontus and giving pressure at his vital places -- the neck, the small of the back, and his temples -- debilitating him and giving him immense pain, just as the silt completely blinded both of the fighters. And then, with the sudden brown-out, Senegal let go and finished his race to the surface, his face finally breaking through and popping up in the sea of gold liquid. The sun was almost done setting. Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Darn it! Why is it that I always have to fight someone with a kakama or kualsi? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gifIC: FeldnokSeriously not expecting his opponent to have a kakama at his disposal, Feldnok swore loudly, audible for many to hear. He unloaded his gas sphere from his launcher and replaced it with another gravity sphere. He observed as Sucogu was lifted up into mid-air with violent force, floating as Feldnok waited for his new friend to drop to the ground."Sorry!"OOC: Looks like I'm going to have to think more creatively :sly:

IC LifWhether the Toa realized it or not, and yes he was a Toa, after all Toa meant hero and thus he was a Toa. Anyway whether he realized it or not he needed my help, so I remained stubborn. "No." I replied matter-of-factly, then I opened my notebook and began to sketch designs, maybe some armor would help the Toa. So I drew sketches of possible armor the Toa could wear on his wings. All the while following the Toa.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kahua was already asleep. He had another strange dream.There was a Toa of Fire, making plans in an inn. But for what?Two Toa of Air, one agreeing with the plan, another disagreeing and making a second plan. They're trying to catch some sort of criminal in disguise...what?A member of the Ko-Koro guard, joining them to see if the criminal is really a criminal. A young Toa of Stone, suspicious of this person in question and leading the rest to a friend this person had captured. Who were these people?Kahua woke up. It was morning.OOC: Don't mind the dream, it's describing some other chars I have, and I needed some sort of filler to make the post longer.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris woke up. Huh, the sun was up. He must have had a good night's sleep for once. He looked over to The Rel, who was still keeping his eye on the snoozing Ghar-Knel.The Rel gave a quick thumbs up before turning back to his charge.It seemed Kahua was awake as well."Hey, man, how'd you sleep?" Solaris asked, yawning.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Sucogu - DocksThis guy was, undoubtably, totally insane. Not to mention a psychotic perfectionist with a warped view. He almost pitied Antrim- had he not been being attacked by said perfectionist.He jumped the sweep kick.....just in time to topple over, barely dodging the Zamor's effects. After all this, Antrim was running. With the same glint in his eye as before, he expertly threw the knife with much speed and velocity.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - DocksThis guy was, undoubtably, totally insane. Not to mention a psychotic perfectionist with a warped view. He almost pitied Antrim- had he not been being attacked by said perfectionist.He jumped the sweep kick.....just in time to topple over, barely dodging the Zamor's effects. After all this, Antrim was running. With the same glint in his eye as before, he expertly threw the knife with much speed and velocity.

Ooc: Now now, don't confuse insanity for someone who has an extremely black-and-white philosophy. Just because he sees things in a very different way doesn't mean he's wrong or mentally crippled. There's a difference! And it's going to be grand. *happydance*Ic: Antrim's running was fast -- very fast. Huts and villagers blurred by, just streaks of color in the blue and green area. But as fast as he was, the dagger caught up. It twirled behind him and then beside him as if in slow motion as their speeds cancelled each other out, and it finally embedded itself in his shoulder armor. He reached up and tore it away, sliding it into his belt as a keepsake of the duel.But what about Senegal? Although he had ruled out the possibility of the toa of electricity being an ally to Senegal, last he saw of him, the Toa of Iron was swimming beyond the docks of the village, alive. He had to go and take care of him.

IC:PontusBut Senegal soon found his leg being pulled on. As Pontus had caught up. He yanked downwards, hoping to drag Senegal down to the bottom.OOC:How deep is this water?

Ooc: But... Pontus was struck in vital areas. Such a thing would harm the nerves of a human... Bah. I'd say the water is maybe eighteen feet deep. Three toa tall, basically.Ic: Curses! Dragged back down again! At least he got a gulp of air. Senegal produced a pair of sharp blades in his hands and crouched in the water, then reached down to mutilate his adversary. He should be losing strength, and fast. The combined efforts of the two nails in his flesh and the pressure point attack should be taking effect now.Besides, Senegal wasn't going to just let his enemy win this one. He was Senegal, the Brutal Bard, after all. He was supposed to bash the man's face in and write a song about it later on.

OOC: Running the risk of idiocy, I just considered that he was trying to kill someone with similiar goals. -shrug-IC - Sucogu - DockThe Toa sprinted off to meet Antrim. He couldn't let him loose on the island. He'd have to fight hand to hand, seeing as Hau had lost his crutch containing both his swords, and Antrim had just collected his knife.Being a seasoned warrior, he knew that the knife strike was but a small victory, and far from a total win. He ran faster, silently closing the gap between himself and Antrim. He had the advantage of being unseen and coming from behind his enemy. If he was heard, he couldn't compete with a Kakama. A lightning bolt could, though.He snuck up behind the massive Toa, and silently placed a snap kick to the back of the knee to bring him down, simultaneously slamming down with a knife-hand at the vital nerves in the neck. This was both painful, and could knock him out if struck hard enough.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Ooc: I was being serious, but trying to be silly at once as to not sound overbearing. Truth is Antrim's a truly great man, even morally, but few people see things they way he does. This perception also means that people will think him misguided, but he actually has a very good agenda and means well.Ic: Antrim's left knee buckled and he sprawled on the ground, but the chaotic fall meant that Sucogu's strike missed its mark, instead hammering his shoulder armor and giving Sucogu a bruise on his hand instead. But Antrim took advantage of the fall, using one of the basic skills he knew to put himself in an upright and ready position quickly.He looked around. A few possibilities here. A direct attack might not bode well -- while he was by far more heavily armed, he was also slower, and the toa was able to easily break his defenses if he wanted to. Putting the greatsword was the best idea, and he did so, easing it into its back scabbard. A knife fight was in order, and he flicked his confiscated knife out of the belt. But he formed a plan. Throwing Sucogu in the water wasn't an option, but pouring water on him... was.And he saw just the thing.

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro StreetsTank looked into the empty face that was once a Ga-Matoran, cursing himself. The only thing he could think of was how the whole situation could have been avoided. He should have come into the village early, he should have left sooner, he shouldn't have waited. And now, because of him, he had beat an innocent Matoran to death.He was distraught, it wasn't the first time he had killed an innocent being before, but this was different. He knew what would happen if he lingered, before he didn't. The Matoran probably had friends, a career. Something to look forward to. A life. And he took it away in just a few moments.He laid the Matoran down gently and as respectfully as possible. He looked sadly to those around him, wearing expressions of horror, disgust, sadness, hatred maybe.Tank walked towards the gates as the Matoran parted. Tank thought maybe they understood, just for a second. There was no way that was possible. No, they were afraid.Tank stepped through the village gates onto the sandy beach. He needed to get away.The Toa of sand started walking towards the jungle, and his makeshift hut.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Solaris looked at Kahua's lack of wounds."That's odd," he stated. "My wounds are still here. And I had a wonderful night's sleep. Something's going on here.""That may be the case," The Rel said, going over to wake Ghar-Knel up. "Either way, I think Solaris should get going. It's a long walk to Ta-Koro."Enter Mip. Yes, he stopped snoring and sat up."Wassup, where am I?" he asked, drowsily. "I want coffee."Ghar-Knel, too, opened his eyes and cringed. So it wasn't all a bad dream. And his bed was positioned toward the door so that the sun was in his eyes."Is that too bright, creature of the night?" Solaris joked, dragging the Vortixx out of his bed. "And anyone who mentions the rhyme gets slugged in the face.""You know, Ga'mal had an Ussal cart," Ghar-Knel said. "I know where it is. It'll make our trip faster. In return, I want my rifle back."Solaris smiled. He was good with bargains. At least he thought he was."All right," Solaris said. "You can have your gun. Just you have to disassemble it so that you can't shoot it.""Done," Ghar-Knel agreed, closing the deal."All right," Solaris said, helping Ghar-Knel out of his bed. "Let's get goin'. Bye guys." As an extra safety measure, Solaris took out his sword--. Uh, oh. He would have to find that in the water with Ghar-Knel. For now, he kept his fist crackling with electricity.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC:Merfolk physiology is different than Toa physiology. That's why the pressure point attack didn't do much. You weren't doing it in the right place to harm a Merfolk. Unless this guy knows about Merfolk physiology, and if that's the case, I'll edit.IC:PontusNoting that Senegal was about to stab him, Pontus attempted to fling him downwards, getting him out of stabbing reach as fast as possible. He then grinned at Senegal(who was hopefully below Pontus), if he tried the same trick he tried earlier, Pontus would be ready.