Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: FeldnokFeldnok observed as Tairel knocked the Ga-Matoran out and carried her limp body outside. There he stood with a crowd of people he didn't know, discussing personal business. He coughed and looked around at each and every one of the people in the hut.Awkward..."So, I know this is none of my business but would anyone mind filling me in on what's going on?"

OOC: New CharIC: LifI walked along the beaches of Ga-Wahi, this was my home, and quite frankly I knew it better than the rest. What I didn't know is why it was like this. Why is Ga-Koro filled with water, and Ta-Koro surrounded by lave? For that matter why are we, Matoran, on this island and where are all the others coming from. It made no sense, it was like some robot designed it all. Of course the other Matoran call me crazy, but maybe they're crazy for not seeing what I see.My thoughts were interrupted by a scream, being a Matoran of Sonics I had good hears, I turned to the direction of the scream. It was the winged Toa that protected us. I ran over to him, "Are you okay mister, people usually don't scream when they're happy. So are you sad, maybe angry?" I then noticed his wolf headed companion. "You must be his friend, you seem like a nice person. Can you tell me why he's sad?" It was then that I noticed a glaring deficiency, scolding myself for not seeing it before. "Mister your wings, your beautiful wings, what happened to them. You must feel crushed, grounded. If I had wings, I'd soar with the clouds all day. But it'll be okay, mister, your wings will heal. Just wait and see, once they heal you'll be flying again. Doing good things like you've always done."OOC: Hi TDC Lif is here.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Rakata, you get to control the doctor working on Eamerzon and say whether she lives or dies.IC: Hau chuckled hollowly. "It doesn't matter now."He sighed and stared past the female toa. "She just didn't..."The toa paused, attempting to articulate, but discarded the sentence entirely. "Lissen. The attack wasn't meant for her, is all."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Sucogu - Awkward...stupid ice freak...Wiping the frost from his lips, he creating static all over Aura, caring not if it worked. He instead focused on Fehdron."Sucogu." he offered a handshake.The newcomers were leaving. He waved to Tairel."Have fun with that one."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Live all the way!IC: NPC Uryt:"Let me see. A couple of busted organs, many broken bones; she'll recover-- with time of course," the doctor said bleakly to Hau. Uryt used his mask to heal Eamerzon's wounds. The boned fused back together, cells reforming the organs, everything being put back into place. The doctor handled Eamerzon into a wheelchair and rolled her over to Hau. "Here she is; be careful where you put her," the doctor warned as he walked back inot the operating room.IC: Ayra:Sparks of electricity zapped Ayra from behind. "You are a beast from Karzahini! Why you desevre to live is unknown, so have fun drowning," Ayra growled as she threw Sucogu into the air via Matatu.

OOC: ...and you call Ayra good.IC - Sucogu - WowThe Toa retracted his hand. Maybe some people just weren't used to strangers.He suddenly was hovering. Then he was in the water."...I can swim, smart one."He swam back to shore, climbing back onto the lily pad. It was an immature gesture- flinging him into the water. But he was willing to forget it. She was immature- he'd already accepted that. A real waste of a Toa. She didn't deserve powers, but he sighed. Unfortunately, that wasn't his job, to judge that kind of thing.He walked back to Feldnok."Sorry about that. Just wanted to become acquanted."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Lul, 'many broken bones'...Just how off-target WAS Hau? xPNot saying a wound to the solar plexus can't break bones. The facts are quite the contrary. But they don't typically break that many.IC: Hau gently picked up Eamerzon. But he barely seemed-or even felt-much better.The toa couldn't control himself. And thus he couldn't control his power.He needed to find a way to become capable of both. Definitely not within himself; Hau knew he wasn't all that when it came down to the end of the day.But maybe Sucogu could teach him. Surely that kind-and pretty darn cool-Lightning toa could help him out.That in mind, Hau knew there was business to be taken care of. He picked up Eamerzon gently, cradling her once more. He then walked out of the hospital."Where would you like to go?," asked the martial artist as he stood with resignation and the most apology anyone had ever heard him publicly display.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: XD Oh, sorry. This whole thing is starting to run together.IC - Sucogu - Outside"Yeah, I just showed up, and the nurse came..."He shrugged."Then the ice freak tried to play god and said I didn't deserve to live."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ghar-Knel had to stop Kahua somehow. He reached out, trying to say something.Solaris fell to his knees, tears streaming from his eyes."I didn't mean for any of this," he said.Mip looked down to conceal his emotions. He didn't want anyone to die. Even if they were the enemy."Stop it, Kahua," The Rel said, its voice echoing through the hut, catching everyone's attention. "Everyone just calm down. I think we all need to know something."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Text color... blinding...IC: VranaHe turned toward the little Matoran, the one who had seen him protecting the village. But he didn't know... was the Matoran one who supported his actions, or condemned them as those of a dangerous creature. But... did it really matter? He was sick of the Matoran and their defenders, they did nothing but cause him problems and pain, hatred and misery for all who were not the same as they were. They were self-centered little creatures.But then, it had to bring up his wings, his glorious wings, his beloved wings that had connected him to the sky, where he felt most at home. That, was a terrible choice for the matoran to speak about. That was what hurt more than any injury, enraged him beyond hatred. "Go away Matoran, I do not wish to speak to you now."His black, burnt wings folded around him, as he turned away. He was tempted to take out his pain, his anger, upon the little Matoran, but he did not.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sucogu is like a -censored- to Ayra. She hates evil things, which I seem to get from Sucogu after meeting both Ayra and Eamerzon. Don't know what's wrong with either though. >_>And if she ever gets to you, Fyriin will kill.IC: Eamerzon:"The beach. I would appreciate that, Hau ," Eamerzon answered.

EDIT: OOC: Actually, Onarax, I didn't. See 'both' below.IC: "Yes," Hau said to both as he nodded dutifully. He then blurred towards the beach, making sure he didn't move Eamerzon too much in the process.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC(Agarin): Agarin smiled and clapped for Tanuka as well. This would be a definite boost for her, no doubt in his mind. He stood up and walked to the head of the makeshift stage."Ladies and miscellanous males," he called, "The focus of this performance was not just the music! Please cheer for Tanuka not just because of her wonderful voice, but also for her courage to take a risk and stand before you all in performance!"He walked back and showed Tanuka to the front of the stage."I give you, Tanuka, toa of water!" He called.The matoran all cheered in support of the two young toa. Then, Agarin noticed something... A smile, on Tanuka's face? He smiled to himself, this had definitely gone well. He took Tanuka's hand and together, the two performed a conjoined bow.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: So what you're saying is...It's evil to:-Not like vamps such as Eamerzon-Retaliate when attacked -Not believe in "true love" after the two people you cared about abandoned you without second thoughtYeah, Sucogu's a monster.IC - Sucogu - OutsideHe turned his attention to the weeping men."Uh, guys? No one died..."He tilted his head to the blur pushing a wheelchair. No doubt Hau and his creepy new girlfriend. Rolling his eyes, he waited for a response from the others."Thanks," he replied to Feldnok, "I could use a night's rest."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: @TFL, you kinda just ignored me.IC Slife "What the," was all Slife managed to get out before Hau zoomed past. "He just ignored me. Did he say something about the beach, well looks like I'm heading there now." Slife walked off towards the beach.OOC: @TDC alright I'll change it.IC Lif"But mister you're hurting," I replied. "You need someone to talk to, in order to let the pain out. That's how things work, if something is too much for one creature it shares it with another. When a sponge fills up, it shares the water with a bucket. You can share your pain with me, I want to help."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Vamps? The 'True Love' part was about they did not like each other mutually.IC: Eamerzon:"Hau, just leave me. I've been a nuisance ever since I met you, and obviously your friend doesn't like me, and I got hurt, so just leave. Just leave!" Eanerzon cried out as she palmed her face with her hands.

Edited by Rakata

IC: Hau's every instinct told him to do something. Eamerzon could be salvaged....Right?We coulda-We coulda-We coulda been friends, he finally articulated as he had before. And melancholy's long fingers crawled into his mind, turning him forlorn in an instant with that thought.But Hau simply couldn't save them. He could only watch as Eamerzon cried, watch as he turned unconsciously, watch as his two feet carried himself back to Ga-Koro with a heavy heart.

[Profiles]

OOC: Much better, I can read it now. XDIC: Vrana"I said go away little Matoran, I do not wish to speak to you."His wings spread outward, flexing with irritation and frustration. He hated what the Matoran had done, the anger their defending Toa had brought into his life. He could never forgive them for what they did, he did not even wish to speak to them at all. No longer did he want anything to do with their kind.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Sucogu - Outside"Uh, friends? Nah, I wouldn't say that." he shrugged.His loneliness was getting to him. How could Kriigata leave him like that?"I only just met them. I mean, I don't have all that many friends. Well, I had two, but...eh, I guess it's what I get for trusting again."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: I'll miss you Hau. I never wanted this.The final whisper haunted him. But Hau walked on anyways.Just one more regret. Nuthin' big.Just when he could feel his dad coming on, though, the toa glimpsed Sucogu. He charged at the toa in a sprint even as he put up his fake grin.Time to make his proclamation.

[Profiles]

IC: Feldnok"I see." Sucogu's little explanation disheartened Feldnok lightly. "Well, let's go to my place and then we can talk. Once we're there, I'll give you something to dry yourself with and a bite to eat."Feldnok began to lead until he saw someone running towards Sucogu."Uh, Sucogu?" said Feldnok, pointing a finger at the stranger coming at them.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Eamerzon:Eamerzon realized she did want to be with Hau-- as friends of course. "Wait! Hau! Wait!" Eamerzon yelled out as she teleported next to Hau. "Hau, I want to be friends. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable earlier, I just wants a friend. Do you accept?"

IC:PontusPontus just observed the strange actions of the people he had just met. He then chuckled and said, "Are all you Toa so dramatic?"Miha"Um... I have a Gukko." Miha said, waving her hand. "And I believe we have a spare that Denuka brought with him from Le-Koro..."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Sucogu - Outside"Food. That sounds nice." he replied.He hadn't eaten since the grill in Ta-Koro. The Merfolk man was still there."Yeah, we're basically living a play on this island." he said to Pontus.He followed Feldnok's finger to Hau charging at him."Have you come to make sure I don't have anything of yours? Or do you want me to pay for something before I leave?" he said dryly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau's grin became real now. Maybe, just maybe, he could pull this off."Sure," he said to Eamerzon. The toa then dropped to one knee before Sucogu and looked up at the taller toa.He swallowed any retorts for the guy's dryness. Looking back on what had happened, Hau had to admit that he had not been very considerate of the red-armored toa."I ask no more of you than that I may be allowed to follow you wherever you go," stated the toa of Lightning with the kind of reverence he had only ever given to his sensei. He swallowed again. "And that you may teach me."

[Profiles]

IC: Havon"Yeah, see? Two gukko is enough. Especially since I can just fly. Alright then, I think we've done enough sitting here drinking tea. Let's move out!"Havon got up off his chair and the group traveled to the stables. After everyone boarded the gukko, and Havon flew up and led the way toward Po-koro.OOC: Havon and Team Hau Karda to Po-Wahi Just moving this along, we kinda stopped doing anything interesting so I took the liberty! :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar