Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Gharios Tarbin Knellem isn't done just yet.IC: Solaris fell to the ground. He was just so tired. He coughed blood once more and collapsed.The Rel lowered its weapons and closed its eyes. But mortality would not come. Its brow furrowed as it sank to its knees."No," it mumbled. "Ghar-Knel isn't dead."Indeed, Ghar-Knel twitched. A sword to the face would happen to inconvenience many people. But this Vortixx was angry enough to take on an army of Kahuas and Solarises. He rose, trembling. He pulled the sword out and threw it at Kahua, hitting him in the left shoulder. Then he rushed over, pulled the weapon out and stabbed Solaris in the gut. With that, he collapsed, too weak to do anything else.The Rel leaped up to come to its acquaintances' aid. It was the only one left standing.Ghar-Knel summoned the strength to collect his armor and weapons, equipping them all and staring The Rel down. That pathetic excuse for a Toa of Plasma would not attack him. He cocked his gun and lifted it to The Rel's temple and fired.The Rel fell to the ground. It could not die, but it did black out from the pain.Solaris rolled over, examining his wounds. Everyone was on the ground now. Not much of a battle could be fought. Still, he tugged at the sword. It came out. But he couldn't kill Ghar-Knel."Don't touch him," he commanded everyone in a hoarse voice. "Let's solve this like gentle-Toa."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Today has been a bit slow, so that means we'll have plenty of energy for tomorrow's journey to Po-Koro. Well, goodnight guys.' He gave them a little salute, smiled, and walked up to his room.'I think I might follow suit. Goodnight.' And with that, she skipped off up the stairs. She peeked into Zealokan's room, and saw him lying on his bed, eyes shut. She snuck in, lay down beside him, and kissed his cheek. Smiling to herself, she whispered 'I love you, Zealokan.'He had heard everything, sensed the motion in the room, heard her speak. They were the most beautiful words he'd heard in eons. He rapped an arm around her, pull her close to him, and said almost tearfully 'I love you too, Payiges.' They both fell asleep in each others arms.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC:

IC: Eamerzon:"Okay, Hau. If you really like me you don't have to do that. Are you trying to make someone jealous?" Eamerzon looked oddly at Hau, then put his sleepy body on the table.

...Oh, devil take it all!*Tosses 5$ USD on Eamerzon attempting to do naughty things with Hau's unconscious body to Hau*IC: Hau inhaled through the nose and out through the mouth even in sleep, those surrounding him could see. He simply lay there for a while.But then a change seemed to come over the lightning toa. His hands suddenly reformed into fists. The toa began to twitch, almost nervously.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC Aww...IC (Dekuna): Dekuna also went off to bed. He had found his stay in Ga-koro rather pleasant. The water, the amazing views, the peaceful atmosphere, the battles...Well, maybe not that last one, but he had to admit, Ga-koro was a very nice place to visit. As he drifted off to sleep, he heard the seagulls' soft calls over head, which continued into his dreams.The next morning, Dekuna woke two hours before dawn. Silent as only a de-being could move, he crept down the hallway and found Zealokan and Payiges still asleep in each others' arms. He decided to let them sleep and wake Havon and Miha first. He did this with a quiet buzz. It was not the tortuous squeal of the previous morning, but it would be enough to wake them. Not waiting for a response, he returned back to Zealokan and Payiges and repeated the process."Wake up" he whispered. "Dawn is two hours away."

ppg2.png

IC: Kahua kept his Iron Sand in Ghar-Knel as a precaution. "Right...so...Ghar-Knel? How's that wound in your face?! And how are you standing when a bone in each limb is broken?!" Kahua knew perfectly well that an enraged Vortixx could easily stand through the pain, but he did want to know how. He forced Ghar-Knel to lose his balance and fall with his Iron Sands. "ANSWER ME, YOU"(Unpleasant language)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh hush, you :lol:IC: Zealokan, PayigesThey had heard the buzz, and sprung to their feet simultaneously. They looked at their feet, embarrassed, before regaining composure. 'Breakfast.' 'Right....' They left the room without another word, and decended down to the bar for some breakfast and tea.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Kaunis, Ga-Koro bar):"Just thinking if you're going on an adventure or something", Kaunis said, taking a sip of his Madu coktail that had just arrived. "You know, they say funny things about me. They say I'm a lucky charm. Whenever I'm within the presence of great heroes, they receive no damage in battle."

OOC: Auto hits! Oh well. Ga'mal is betrayed! Ouch...

IC(Ga'mal)

"Ghar," mumbles Ga'mal before coughing up blood onto the sand. "Ghar, why?" she asks. The Matoran struggles to stand up. The life was almost taken out of her, but her enemy had saved her from her friend's own attack.Maybe I should re-think my friends..."I love you Ghar. I care about you-I always had-and I'm willing to stick with you. Why did you betray me? After everything I did for you; after everything I gave you. Why?"-Mef Man

OOC: Now now, TFL. We have to be civilized on this forum. :PIC: Eamerzon:"Hau?! Are you okay?!" Eamerzon shouted as Hau twitched nervously. She was afraid of him getting a seizure, so she slapped his butt for no other reason.

Edited by Rakata

IC (Mita):The Toa of Sonics was back to "status quo": Alone, sober, carrying nothing but her instrument and a high spirit. In some ways, she preferred things to be like that. It was so much simpler; and besides, she had a new song itching to be played. She found a nice spot near Ga-Koro's main "leaf", where she used her element to "tune" her guitar to "electric". Then she began her performance."Village of Water... lend me you ears; for here... I... go!"I see people staring, they don't know what to do'Cause a storm's hit port and now it's hitting you too!But this storm ain't normal, it ain't no hurricaneIt's just a storm of music, and things in that vein!"All right!"You see, I've got this guitar, with all its stringsIt lets me sing and dance and play about lots of thingsMy frets are on fire and my rhymes are hotWhy don't you sing along, show me what you've got?"C'mon!"Yeah, this baby here, she knows how to danceIt can be ballads, rock or techno; a capella or tranceIt doesn't really matter 'cause all songs swing so niceAnd if you really like 'em then I'll play them twice!"Oh yeah!"So step right up, show me that you dareAnyone can dance, you don't need no flairYou might mess around, but don't feel sadAs long as you try, I say it's still pretty rad!"Let's go!"At this point, Mita lapsed into her favorite part: the instrumental. Just guitar, no singing. And it was epic; at least to her ears. Then again, she was wearing a headset that muffled all sound. The Toa of Sonics still felt pretty darn good about it. It also gave her time to think, for writing lyrics as she went didn't always work out so well.I'm almost done, I know, it's badBut give me just a minute, there's more fun to be had!I just need a new beat to playThen we just keep going all night and day!This is the final verse, I'm all outta rhymeA bard with no text: it should probably be a crimeBut I can play just fine with just music my friendSo let's finish this song, this here is the end."For now!" she said, as she struck the final string. Coming down from her musical rush, Mita looked around at the nearby Ga-Matoran to see if anyone had taken an interest at all...OOC: I keep writing just a few lines of text for these songs, but then they look incomplete and I feel like filling them in. So yeah, that's what happened above. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC:MihaMiha, who had already been downstairs eating breakfast before Denuka woke up, (OOC:Miha always wakes up first. :P ) said, "Well, I assume you guys won't let me be the leader... So I vote Havon. He's rash sometimes, he's not married, and he's a Toa of Fire. That fits Tahu almost perfectly."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

That. took. two hours. OMG, too much to work with... NOW: I shall post:P@ Rakata and TFL: WTK??!!! Kriigata goes missing and a HUGE perv moment begins... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... Thanks to Sucogu for keeping some semblance of peace. As for everyone who mentioned the odd toa of water with a strong dislike of Hau fan-girls, I will do the only thing I can without writing the longest post known to the RPG: ignore you completely. :PIC: Kriigata The hordes of female hyenas had done one thing for the small, black toa of water: wash her away. Twisting amidst the spray of foaming females, Kriigata found herself in a small hut surrounded by herbs of all kinds, her rear situated firmly on a small stool. The pure odor of fish and brine floated from the small pool in the hut's center, while the drying herbs hanging from the ceiling arose a suspicion and sudden flashbacks of a certain hospital. Opposite her, and caressing Kriigata's palm like a prized gemstone, the koro's wackiest collection of barnacles and armor sat in an equally encrusted footstool. When she spoke, it was the crashing of ripples in a flooded plane."Now dear, I will tell your fortune.""Wha-" was all Kriigata could muster before the creature delved into her life.It was a long time coming, the end of her lucid forecast of Kriigata's weekly weather worries, yet the being was not finished. Dietary restrictions, clothing choices, even toothbrushes and beauty products were valid subjects. Eventually, the seer came to her conclusion."You are too young. Rest, and mature into a fine woman. Follow that folly in your heart, however, and you will lead yourself nowhere but into the wanton wastelands of the dark where light cannot shine.""A cave?""No, you stupid, fretless girl. That'll be 10 widgets.""Put it on a tab for a gold trimmed toa named Hau.""How? This isn't a restaurant. I'm a seer, not a waitress.""And I didn't ask for your fortune." Kriigata groaned as she wrenched her hand free and made for the door."Stay. Relax, and your life will be good.""Go to Ta-koro lady, you need a facial." Stepping out into the evening sun, Kriigata felt one emotion above all others: insatiable hunger. Time to find dad, she thought to herself. Someday, she was going to stop relying on his wallet and more on her own ability to procure food from smirking waiters. As she walked. the contents of her abduction milled and mooed around her brain like cattle, crashing into the mental barriers of her sanity for the flower of locked away memory beyond. It scared her as much as it made Kriigata proud. However, she could never look at another being the same way again. Something had changed. Kriigata had changed. No, scratch that. Seeing Hau being spanked by a flaunting female was too much for the new Kriigata. Forget killing him. SHE'S first.

OOC: Oh this is just too good to resist. :PIC: A fishing spear suddenly dropped out of the sky narrowly missing Mita which was the only response from the near empty platform she was on. "KNOCK IT OFF! YOU'RE SCARING THE FISH YOU STUPID SEARAG!" The voice of an unseen fisherwoman yelled out.-------GA-KOROAN MARINE 'SHOAL' OUTPOSTGA-WAHI GRASSLANDSGA-WAHI 2147 HRSTanuka desperately looked between the two Toa and the Matoran before sighing in defeat. "...Mouuuu...okay... I'll... try..."2205 HRSMarines started to gather curiously around what looked like a makeshift stage area. Janice had announced some form of entertainment though none of them knew what she had planned.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Oh this is just too good to resist. :PIC: A fishing spear suddenly dropped out of the sky narrowly missing Mita which was the only response from the near empty platform she was on. "KNOCK IT OFF! YOU'RE SCARING THE FISH YOU STUPID SEARAG!" The voice of an unseen fisherwoman yelled out.

OOC: Oh, you be glad Mita is a pacifist, my friend! :oIC (Mita):"W-what did you call me!?" The Toa of Sonics was quite shaken by the attack, and looked around to located the source of the voice. "Show yourself and I'll let you know you who's a sea-rag, you... you no-fun, blue little shrimp!"

IC (Dekuna): "That's very gracious of you Miha" Dekuna said. "But I think you could be leader if you were the best person for the job. It is conventional for a toa of fire to lead their team though. Havon seems to have a talent for getting into trouble, and to achieve our goals we will need to go where trouble is." He paused for a moment, to consider how best to make his next statement."I don't know if we have to have only one leader, however. In this group, many of us have useful skills. Look at the way Zealokan put together a team in only a few hours and convinced us to go look for Payiges, and he is the founder, after all. Miha is clearly a capable individual with much determination and skill. I suggest we have many positions such as tactical leader, diplomatic leader and such. Of course, we will still need an overall leader." he concluded.

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"Well duh." Miha said, rolling her eyes. "But Zealokan wants this team to be like the original Toa Mata, and thus to satisfy him I suggested Havon." She took a sip of Bula Wine. "If it were up to me, we'd have no leader. But if it was up to me, we'd have a B.O.O."

IC(Agarin): Agarin was backstage with Tanuka. He had some of the more musical marines prepared at the instruments, while he sat at the front of the lineup, back and to the left of Tanuka. He had his guitar at the ready to perform some of the sounds that couldn't really be made with the normal instruments."Just keep a level head, Tanuka." he whispered to himself.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Zealokan'I'm agreeing with Dekuna in the leaders of multiple roles things, gives everyone a vital part within the team. And Miha, I'm not trying to make this team like the Toa Mata, I'm just saying that six is a good, managable number of people. Also, B.O.O.? What in Karzahni is that?'

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Time to introduce a reason for Hau to go to school. Autohit here, but I don't think this would be expected or easily guarded against.Assuming he's lying on his side for this to be possible, FYI.IC: Even though Hau was unconscious, his reaction was both immediate--And explosive--As Eamerzon found--When one of his Kakama'd electrified knees made its presence quite rudely known in her solar plexus."DAD!," the awakened toa yelled. "YOU CAN'T-YOU AREN'T MY FATHER ANYMORE! YOU DON'T-"Then Hau's bleary eyes happened upon who he had just hit. The golden slits suddenly widened."...You don't..."The rush of combat left him with his fierce exultation in the delicious smashing of armor as he fully realized who it had been. His chain didn't even rattle."...You..."His hook hissed frantically, plunging its fang into the table. The toa wrenched it out and shook his head numbly."Eamerzon..."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Miha"So, Havon is our leader." Miha said, ignoring Zealokan's comment. She was good at that.Another thing she was good at was rolling her eyes. Which she proceeded to do. "Base Of Operations. Duh." Miha explained. "We need a base that we can retreat to if needed."

IC: Ghar-Knel turned to Kahua and rubbed his face. The blood was all in his vision."Take it easy, Kahua," Solaris grunted, forcing himself into a sitting position. "We wanna keep him alive for now."Ghar-Knel turned to Ga'mal, now."As for you," he spat. "The reason I don't want you around is because you've gone too close. Every word Solaris said is true. I was born to be alone, and this is how I'll stay. I'd say I'm sorry, but I think I've lied to you enough."The Rel couldn't believe what Ghar-Knel was saying. From what it observed in any other society, this was an insane turn of events. The Vortixx was crazy! But Solaris had ordered hands off."How could you say any of that?" Solaris scolded. "You really are heartless. And on top of that, you're more insane than I am! Ga'mal loved you just as much as Plia loved me. And you go and kill anyone who makes anyone else happy. What would your father say?""My father was soft," Ghar-Knel wheezed. "He couldn't teach me how to be a true assassin.""Your father had honor," Solaris said, turning his gaze to the water. "And without honor, a mind, and a heart, an assassin is nothing. Maybe you need some time to think."

IC:Miha"Care to explain your logic there Payiges?" Miha asked. "A base of operations would be a good thing. One question, do you have enough money to pay for inns while we work? I highly doubt it. And unless we're getting payed for this, which I highly doubt, we're gonna need somewhere to stay for free."

IC: Payiges'But say we only have the one base, and say we have to lay low for a while for whatever reason. And let's say that our Base of Operations is all the way over the other side of the island. It will take days to get to it, and in that time, we could be injured or killed, or our base could be destroyed, leaving us with nothing to go back to. And I'm sure that there would be many a Matoran who would be humbled to let Toa stay in their home.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Ga'mal)

Tears start to stream down Ga'mal's face. "Listen to what you're saying, Ghar," said the Matoran. "You're wanting to live a life of loneliness all because you finally had some one who loved you?" The Matoran takes a step closer to Ghar-Knel. "Ghar-Darling-I love you. I'm willing to follow you any where; be with you always. I need you. And-if you looked deeper into yourself-you'd see that you need me."The Matoran didn't fear for her life for saying the things to the Vortixx. She knew he would come around if he listened to her.-Mef Man

IC:Miha"Trust me. I know Matoran better than you. Popularity of Toa has gone downhill ever since they stopped caring about the island. They'd let you stay in there house, but only because they're so scared of you." Miha responded. "And who said anything about one base? One in each Koro's more like it. And I know a guy... I can make sure nobody destroys our base."

IC - Sucogu - BarShe was spanking him.This vamp was freaking. spanking him.Now she had crossed the line. An angry Sucogu flipped one of his daggers out, and spun it across his fingers. He looked to see Kriigata step inside, and knew something bad was about to happen for Eamerzon. True, something did happen for Eamerzon, and it was bad. But she deserved it, hands down. Then, he heard Hau speak. Even as he caught 'dad' he groaned. Not again.A short Toa leaving, an angry expression on his face..."At least it was brief." he mumbled, barely audible.What was that about? He had never spanked his son. It wasn't something he believed in. Why then, had this Toa in his flashback, who he assumed was his son, why had he left?And why in Karzanhi couldn't he remember?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Solaris glared up at Ghar-Knel. Maybe Ga'mal's words would turn him. But this was Gharios Tarbin Knellem they were talking about. He never changed."Listen to her," he growled.Ghar-Knel didn't understand his judgement, either, but he had survived for hundreds of years on it. He raised his rifle to Ga'mal's head.And Solaris rolled in to take the shot for her.

OOC: King of No Isles, even though I'm not involved, I am finding this so bleeding funny!! :lol:IC: Payiges'That would be more logical, a base in each koro. And a guy, you say? Do tell.' Whilst doing so, she poured more tea. 'You'd think I'd be sick of this stuff, but no! Still as good as ever.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha"I have connections with the Le-Koro Gukko Force. I don't keep my Gukkos in their Gukko pins for nothing." Miha said, puffing up her ego. "I'm sure they could send word out to keep an eye on our bases."

IC

(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran screams as she watches the arrow hit the armor of Solaris. She rushes toward his side and simply stares at him. Was she to be excited that her love and her had been rid of him? Or was she to be upset that the being had taken the arrow for her?Tears continue to stream down her face as she looks back to Ghar-Knel. "Why are you so intent on killing me? What have I done to you? Loved you too much? Been with you too much? Helped you too much? Please tell me what I've done wrong so I may correct myself. I love you, and I don't want to be what you hate, Ghar."-Mef Man