Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ghar-Knel looked at the morning sky.Future. What future? Sometimes it was the past that defined the future. If his father wasn't an assassin in the time of the First Great War of Mata Rekim, then what would the family be like? Dad wouldn't have met Mom, and the master would be somewhere else. There would have been less pain, suffering, and death if that... whatever it was, had kept itself out of the business of the Matoran Universe. But all that happened, and the world had changed a thousand times over for Ghar-Knel. Ga'mal was so delusional to think that one could change a Knellem. He would kill Solaris in just any amount of cold blood in the past, then blow The Rel away. Maybe Solaris had murdered his parents, but that was irrelevant. Revenge was not an option. Ghar-Knel didn't care who he killed, so long as they ended up dead. And the final bounty would be collected.Oh, yes. Once the job was done, Ghar-Knel would off the pesky Ga-Matoran and sail away from this rock. His mind wandered back to the days of the Second Great War of Mata Rekim. It was that kind of impartial-ness that had claimed defeat for his side. If only he had an enemy greater than his apathy, he could have won. It was this apathy that would murder everyone he befriended. The line of Ghar-Knel was not to be befriended. It was the way life went.And Ga'mal thought she cared. Maybe she really did, but that wasn't how Ghar-Knel rolled. Solaris, Miptel, Kahua, The Rel, Ga'mal. They would soon cease to bug him. He decided not to voice any of this.Instead, he simply said, "History is written by the victor. Let's win this."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Ga'mal)

"Yes," replied Ga'mal, a smile still on her face. But, if she had heard the inner turmoil, she would have thought differently. She needed to forget Ghar-Knel before he hurt her just like so many had done in her past, but she couldn't. To her, he seemed to keep her around because he liked her. Ga'mal was sure that was the case, and she was sure she would stick with him."I'll get the supplies packed and we'll head out of here, Ghar," she says before placing her hand on his. "I hope you know that I care about you. Greatly. I'm sorry if others have betrayed you in your past, but I won't. I promise you."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel thought about that, too. Did others betray him in the past? No, it was quite the other way round. Ghar-Knel had killed Irsian because he was getting in the way of power. The love of his life hated him because he had purposely killed her family to extract such a result. So many people that he wanted as friends and those who wanted him as a friend were dead."I'm glad," Ghar-Knel said, smiling again. "It feels good to trust someone again."

IC: Vrana"Why? What point is there in proving those who despise you to be correct? What good does becoming a monster, just because the Matoran see you that way. It is only showing them that they are correct, that those who are different are nothing but violent monsters. You may think it gives you power, or whatever it is that you believe... but all you're really doing is letting them win in the battle of what a being is. They want a monster, I will not surrender and become one."He replied with his fists clenched and rage spreading through him like a disease. He was mad, mad at Cadias, mad at everyone, mad at the very island itself. Bur he did not want to let the Matoran win, he was not a monster, and he didn't plan on becoming one any time soon. But his rage was strong, and he wanted to take revenge... but he knew he could not, that was why he needed to do what he had planned, the cold waters awaited himself. IC: MoylanShe followed, but fell off of the Gukko while trying to land it. She was right behind Hatann when he entered the building to get information. And there, was the little Matoran named Miha, her sister Miha Visic."Hey Miha."Her eyes widened with surprise."You drank what!?!?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Hau was left waiting for a short while. But just as he began to ponder Eamerzon again, he found a plate of steaming takea meat, crisp nori, and a mug of water right before his nose.The resulting attack by the young toa upon his food made the others at the table swear that he was using his Kakama.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Hau nodded in her direction to show that he acknowledged her question. By now he had started to slow down-eating so much so fast was not good for his system-but he was still chomping through the takea with ruthless efficiency.The toa finally gnawed through what he had been eating and gulped down some of the water. He then faced Eamerzon and shrugged. "It's pretty easy when you just fought twice, swam a lot, and moved from Ta-Koro to Ga-, yeah?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Sucogu - BarThe Toa gave Hau a funny look."Uh...you sure that's good for you?"In what was presumably a response, Hau slowed down."That's better. Can't have you choking and dying, can we?"He looked around for Kriigata. Where had the black Toa run off to?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jolek entered the bar & grill again, having figured that Cyrunei'd still be there, and if he and Hau had any more attacks by those swarms of Ga-Toa, they'd be better off backing eachother up."Oh, good, you made it out intact!" Cyrunei said, with a light chuckle.The toa of magnetism was considerably less amused. "Coulda helped, y'know." he grumbled, throwing an annoyed glare at the toa of Ice."And what, set them against the both of us? Sorry, but I know to stay away from a rabid fangirl horde.""Yeah, you coulda done that, therefore splitting them u--" Wait..."The karz is a 'fangirl'?"

helo frens

IC (Kaunis, Ga-Koro bar):"He just introduced me", Kaunis suddenly interjected, walking slowly and with breathtaking elegance to where Jolek and Cyrunei were."There might not be a horde of me, but I'm sure one of me will be sufficient."She leaned on a table and gave both a look."So, what brings you to this part of Mata Nui?"OOC: I hope you don't mind the interaction, Razgriz.

IC (Hatann): Hatann was similarly surprised by Miha's statement. Even for a bad-tempered Skakdi like himself, drinking half a bar was an impressive feat, let alone for a little squirt Matoran. Still, the talk of Odhran was more important to him right now - at last, they had struck gold. Odhran was here, and these people knew where he might be. He took a sip of tea, and found it was very good - as far as tea went."Great. Now, would you like to tell us where that scumbag went?"

ppg2.png

If it seemed possible, Tanuka actually SHRANK at Agarin's display and averted her gaze. She fidgeted seeming like she very much would just rather go get the bruise looked at and not discuss anything further not responding to Agarin's attempt to get her talking again.-------Tanuka sat quietly while the Medic examined the bruise. "Well that's not bad," the Marine said. "First time you've taken a punch I gather?"Tanuka said nothing."I'm gonna say yes. Alright well it's going to sting some but it should stop hurting in a little bit. Try not to poke at it too much, letting it heal with make it stop hurting sooner. Poking it anyway is just going to hurt. Off ya go." She slightly smacked Tanuka's back and the Toa wordlessly left.The Medic shook her head. "She's not fragile, the first punch or two always stings. She'll get used to it." She said seeing Agarin's look. "Tanuka has always been a bit nervous, jumping at loud noises, stuttering when encountering things she's unfamiliar with, I'm surprised she's out here with Kalama of all people! That Matoran has a habit of attracting all manner nasties! I'm surprised he's still standing the jammy searag! I bet he could take Makuta and still come out in one piece! It's uncharacteristic for someone like Tanuka even as a Toa to be following THAT trouble magnet around! Bet you know the story behind it. Care to spill?" She asked Agarin.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Agarin): "It's pretty simple, actually." Agarin told the medic, "Tanuka ended up getting pulled along on a treasure hunt, then when she was back at Ga-Koro, she told Kalama she wanted to become a true toa. Same thing goes for me." Agarin gave a quick look around to see if Tanuka could hear, then leaned in to the medic and whispered, "I have a plan to build her confidence, see if your superiors will let a concert happen tonight. Tanuka'll do the singing. Nothing builds confidence like the spotlight."

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

The Medic grinned. "No argument there. Might do her some good before Kalama runs her through the ringer. His measures can be a little harsh but effective as you can see by the success of the Marines. You'd have to talk to Leftenant Janice about that. She runs this Shoal. I don't think she'd mind too much. Might be a nice moral boost for the Marines, we've had our hands full with keeping those Rahi out of the main trade routes." She pushed at Agarin's legs. "Now scoot. I have some ACTUAL wounded to patch."Tanuka had scurried back to Kalama so Agarin found himself outside the tent alone.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Agarin had found himself back in the command tent where Kalama was watching Janice brief her Seawoman Squad Leaders on the new developments. Tanuka was sitting nearby Kalama on a crate of supplies. Hearing Agarin, Kalama beckoned him over. "S'up? Just watching the briefing. Get distracted by all the pretty Marines?" Kalama chuckled referring to Agarin arriving later than Tanuka.

Kalama widened an eye and glanced suspiciously at Agarin. "A plan you say? And what would this plan be?"He didn't get a chance to get an explanation as Janice concluded her brief and sent the Squad Leaders on their way. "Plan? Someone has a plan? What plan?" Janice asked hearing Kalama's question.

IC - Sucogu - Trololol The Dark Chronicler"Miha, what have I told you about drinking?" said an angry voice.He recognized it. It was the sailor chick from the ship. In confusion, he looked back, and made momentary eye contact. He quickly twisted back, sipping his tea."Nobody look behind us."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Tanuka. Come with me a minute." Kalama intervened leading the Toa outside and out of earshot."What's this about Toa?" Janice asked.

IC:Miha"Nothing helpful! You're usually too busy cursing at people, and chasing space pirates or something!" Miha said, sticking her tongue out. She then rushed up to Moylan and hugged her. Mainly because she figured Moylan wouldn't like it. "Seen Kirgon lately?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: MoylanAs Miha hugged her, she was about to push the Matoran away, but something caught her eye... it was the ship thief who had tried to steal Odhran's ship. But in her mind, she saw the perfect ally, someone who wanted the ship, a perfect reason to kill Odhran... and perhaps the thief would want the pirate dead too..."Yeah, yeah, great, Miha."She pushed the Matoran away, and started walking toward who she was the ship thief...

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: IPhone post=no colorIC SlifeSlife groaned the others seemed to have forgotten about him, well the waiter hadn't Slife realized as his food was brought to him. However after looking at his food he found that they had forgotten a knife. Looks like I'll have to make my own, Slife mused as he took some water, and used it to cut his stake. mmm, tasty

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Ga'mal)

He trusts me."You trust me?" she repeated, but more like a question. It seemed that not too many people trusted such a person like her. Everyone thought that she was just trying to rip them off with an item she could sell them. It was nice to be trusted for the Ga-Matoran. Ga'mal smiles at Ghar-Knel before looking back to her cart. "Do you need anything from my store to be ready for Solaris.-Mef Man

IC: Kahua reached Ga-Koro in the boat. "Doctor...medic..just get me over to.." He fell on his face, dissolving the boat. The Rahkshi of Gravity hiding under the boat fell into the water, then leaped on Kahua.Kahua was slowly losing consciousness. "OOF..ohh..."The Rahkshi made the leafy platform they were on sink. Kahua started to choke. He was starting to drown, but didn't have the strength to stand. Before his head was submerged, he screamed "SOLARIS! HELP!" loud enough for Ghar-Knel to hear him.OOC: This should be interesting, to say the least.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Sucogu - BarSucogu noticed the sound of a Toa getting up. It couldn't be her, could it?"Hau, have you seen Kriigata?"He noticed the blank look."I mean, the black-armored Toa we picked up in Ta-Koro." explained Sucogu.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Solaris unsheathed his sword and leaped up to do battle with the fiend that had rode all the way with them on the bottom of their boat."I hate Rahkshi," he growled.Mip made a clumsy grab for his axe, while dragging Kahua away from the fight. He watched Solaris lead the Rahkshi away from them, before leaping into the battle."Of course I trust you, Ga'mal," Ghar-Knel said. "You're the best thing ever to happen in my life. And I'll need only my rifle.""SOLARIS! HELP!"Ghar-Knel swung around to face the beach. On the hill he had a great overwatch of the action."They're here," he growled.He grabbed his rifle, flicked on the thermal vision headgear, and aimed down the sights. The cross-hairs locked on Solaris for a moment. Then they shifted to the Rahkshi. Keeping his aim on the beast, he emptied the five round magazine, destroying the Kraata.Solaris heard five bangs, and the Rahkshi was a crumpled piece of scrap metal. He looked up to see Ghar-Knel and a strange Ga-Matoran standing at the top of a hill nearby. This was his chance. Now or never. He charged to meet the Vortixx as Ghar-Knel rushed down the hill.Mip didn't want to stick around for too long when Solaris and Ghar-Knel collided. He put Kahua over his shoulder, looking rather comical (little Toa carries big Toa), and dragged him off to a doctor's hut."Take care of him," he told the doctor. "I'm gonna be right back.Ghar-Knel made sure Ga'mal was at his side before he walked down, face to face with Solaris."So we meet again, Toa Colonel Solaris," he said, reloading his rifle. "So exhilarating, isn't it. To end it all."Solaris raised his sword."Not as exhilarating as peace without victory," he shot back. "I didn't want all of this to happen, Gharios Tarbin Knellem. But you're a disgrace to your family. You don't even deserve your father's first name. Gharios Wren Knellem would be shocked at how horrible you are. At least he had some sense of honor. You kill because you like it. He killed because it was his job. Did he like killing my father? No! He just had to, or he would've died. He came to the funeral! You won't even kiss the corpse of the love of your life. Whom you killed."Ghar-Knel blushed a moment."That's not true," he stuttered. "She died of other causes. And you're an angel. You've killed thousands of Vortixx. In two wars, half of the Xian army was wiped out by you and your Toa. Then the other half was killed by The Rel and his Toa. You attacked my master, killed my parents and Irsian, and now you stand here telling me who I am, when you don't even know yourself.""You killed Irsian!" Solaris called out. "You killed him because you thought he was getting in the way of your success. And you killed Plia! I remember, now. The Rel showed me. You kissed her goodbye and hung her from a tree. You're sick. I loved her Ghar-Knel. But you wouldn't know. The last girl you had a crush on wound up dead and riddled with your crossbow bolts. You wouldn't understand. That Ga-Matoran you're hanging around with, she looks like she likes you. Guess what, miss? You're gonna die!""Not true," Ghar-Knel said, standing in front of Ga'mal."Don't delude yourself, Ghar-Knel," Solaris continued. "You won't need her, anymore and she'll end up just as dead as any of your girlfriends. And Plia. Mata Nui, I loved that girl. She was about to give us a child. Don't you have any shame?""I will not take this slander," the Vortixx growled stepping forward and cocking his gun.Mip ran up to Solaris and Ghar-Knel, expecting a duel.BANG!Mip looked down at his chest. There was a crossbow bolt there. And Ghar-Knel was holding the smoking gun.

IC: ArgentumArgentum stopped moving. And tried to feel. Nope. It didn't work - Too loud. He levitated off the grounds, and launched himself high into the air. Much calmer. Perfect.He closed his eyes, and started to sense disturbances in the magnetic field. And soon, he found the problem. A massive magnetic disturbance in Le-Wahi. Probably a big fight. Probably him. Argentum floated down, dodging a random arrow on the way. He soon landed on top of a roof, and he leapt off of it, landing back where he started. He needed to leave, now. This was a lead, and he had to follow it before it was gone. He turned around, and searched for Kalama and the others. He found Cyrax.Argentum: I'm leaving.Cyrax: No.Argentum: Yes. Here's the reason.And they talked.And talked.And then Cyrax decided she had better things to do.She left the training grounds, pulling Argentum with her, soon finding Tanuka and Kalama standing outside of some really high status looking... thingy. Cyrax walked over towards Kalama.Cyrax: Okay.... Argentum here needs weapons. 10 blades. Blades, not swords. Around the size of a shortsword. He really needs it, and for once, I support him. He's found something.Argentum: Yes, I have. A massive magnetic disturbance in Le-Wahi. No doubt, a massive fight. But what I need to know is about the participants of the fight. I have to leave. But not with no weapons. Or that would be like walking towards death itself. Really. Literal death. Like, undeath.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Ga'mal)

The best thing?Ga'mal smiled brightly before looking toward the beach. They were here.Following Ghar-Knel, Ga'mal grabs her Kohlii stick and follows Ghar-Knel. The two reach the bottom of the hill where they met Solaris.I've finally met him. The one that's causing Ghar so much trouble.She opens her mouth to speak, but Solaris and Ghar-Knel enter a verbal battle; each going back and forth with different responses. Ghar-Knel went first with the greetings, then to Solaris. He went into a discussion about how Ghar-Knel's father killed Solaris's family, but went to the funeral.I guess it runs in the family...A tear rolls down her eye as she listens to Ghar-Knel talk about the beings who were taken away from him. She takes a step closer to him; wanting to defend him in any way she could.Solaris was, then, talking about how Ghar had killed his own love. Ga'mal some how doubted it, but wasn't sure. Then, the being was saying that she was going to die. But, Ghar-Knel was soon in front of her; protecting her.The being was soon talking about how the Vortixx had killed his love. But, it was just a job, and Ga'mal knew it. Too bad the being was too delussional to understand.Next thing she knew, a crossbow was shot toward a new arrival and adrenaline was taking over the Ga-Matoran. "The only way I'll die is by your blade!" she yells as she charges toward Solaris. Ga'mal swings her Kohlii stick toward the beings left knee; hoping to shatter it.-Mef Man

IC: ..."Wait..." Jolek said, a little confused at the rather unusual introduction. "So... you're a fangirl too? Not one'a mine, right?" he asked warily."Why the karz do I even have fangirls, anyway?" he muttered mostly to himself, still completely puzzled at this new revelation. What had he done to deserve nearly getting torn apart by those screaming hordes? And why was this person claiming to be one of them?Do they act differently when not in a pack?Cyrunei, on the other hand, decided to just ignore that first part entirely and answer the question. "Well, I can't speak for Jolek here, but I'm just wandering the island... basically just to go out and see it, I guess."She sipped her absolutely splendid cup of tea with a content grin.

helo frens

IC (Mita)Mita downed the rest of her drink. Her mind felt a bit... funny. Losing control of her mask for a second, she couldn't help but sound a bit slurred when she spoke."What's this I hear about fan-girls?" she asked. "I hope yor... ya... you're not counting me as one. Iyam only a fan of... mehself. So there."Sheesh, she thought, these Ga-Matoran really know how to mix a drink. Then again... I've had five.

IC (Kaunis, Ga-Koro bar):"Relax, I'm not gonna do anything you don't want me to", Kaunis said, waving her hand. "Just here to check out the view, if you know what I mean. Hey waiter!"The waiter came to the table Kaunis, Jolek and Cyrunei were in."I'd like some... let's say... Madu Coktail", Kaunis said. The waiter left to fulfill the order."So, you travel the island then, eh? Got any news from the south?" Kaunis asked Cyrunei.