Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "...The karz?" Jolek mumbled, the scene playing out in front of him in what seemed like the blink of an eye.No doubt about it, this kid had a Kakama on him. Jolek, an impressively capable martial artist in his own right, could barely track the knee as it was thrown, colliding with a painful crack to Eamerzon's Solar Plexus. Even without the Kakama's added momentum, a well-timed, well-executed knee to that spot was nearly always fight ending. And that wasn't counting the element of suprise Hau had, and the electricity added to the strike.An instant after he comprehended the situation, Hau was off, running at a nearly unfollowable pace, even for Jolek's trained eyes.Cyrunei, however only saw a blur. "Cyrunei, follow him!" he barked, vaulting out of his seat, over the table, and giving chase, even with the knowledge that he had no chance of keeping up.Thankfully, Hau wasn't the only one with a Mask of Speed. The Toa of Ice rocketed off after the other martial artist, leaving Jolek, who was in a dead sprint (and quite a fast one for a Pakari-user), in the dust as she gave chase to the fleeing Hau.

helo frens

OOC: Since no one gave me the recap I asked for in the News and Discussion, I am very confused.IC SlifeWhat in Karz, Slife thought as he saw Hau attack and then run off with Eamerzon. "Firefly wait up," Was the only thing he could get out before Hau was out the door. Slife began sprinting after him, did he say something about his dad? Does the kid have daddy issues? If so, I can relate. Soon Slife caught up to the martial artist from before. "Hey, chap, do you know what's up with Hau?" Slife asked Jolek.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "Not a Flurgen clue, bud." Jolek said, activating his Pakari. He felt a new strength course through him, and he soon began to pull away from Slife, as the added power behind his strides propelled him faster than ever.All he could do to try and not completely lose track of Cyrunei and Hau.Meanwhile, far ahead, the Toa of Ice in question slowly, but surely gained on Hau, not encumbered by an extra body as he was.

helo frens

OOC: Eh, I've been doing some autohits. I owe it to Karma to take that one.IC: "OOF!" Kahua fell back on his bed. He may have had a thick layer of bandages there, but he was injured too, so that factor was balanced out. "KARZAAAAHNIIIII!" Kahua magnetically repelled Ga'mal, hurling her into a wall.OOC: If there's a way to dodge that, go ahead. (Though I highly doubt that)IC: Kahua lied back down on his bed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm pretty sure Matoran aren't made of magnets, but I'll go along with it. :psychotwitch:

IC(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal curses loudly as she slams into the wall."Enough!" she yells before walking back over to Ghar-Knel. "Can we all just leave it at this and go back to where we came from? I can't take any more of this." She starts to cry again and simply slides down the wall until she reaches the ground. She sits down and burries her head into her arms again, but there was no escaping the others. -Mef Man

OOC: All Bionicle characters have some sort of mechanical parts and armor. And metal can be temporarily magnetized, allowing Kahua to repel people. IC: "You want to leave? No. Just, no. You need to hear this!" He turned to Ghar-Knel. "And you're telling the truth. The whole story. And what you REALLY think of EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM! Ga'mal, Solaris, Mip, Rel, and me! Or you get the same!" He sat up, a raging magnetic aura around him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Ga'mal)

"Please just leave us alone!" begs the Ga-Matoran as she continues to sob. "I need a break from all of this." Ga'mal continues to have her head buried as she reaches around for something sharp; something that would end it quickly and painlessly. But there was nothing nearby.Maybe later. Maybe.-Mef Man

IC: "SIT DOWN, GA'MAL!" He waited for Ghar to answer. Ga'mal was acting strange...was she eyeing the doctor's scalpels or something? "And don't try anything funny!" He thought she might try to assassinate everyone but Ghar with those scalpels...fortunately nothing metallic could get inside his repulsing magnetic aura.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: VranaHis mind raced, dark thoughts twisting around the normally cheerful and peaceful ones that filled Vrana's mind. He was confused, he was angry, and the anger was building up inside him, trying to force itself free, to take revenge against those who had harmed him, the Toa and the Matoran. None of them seemed dangerous, none seemed to want to harm him. But Cadias had been the same way... and that had cost him the very thing he loved most, his flight. His black wings, charred as they were, flapped once, just for a futile test.He rose about an inch off of the ground. The pain had been dying down, and without the pain, it seemed that the only thing stopping him from flying was his muscles, and the aching of them. He wasn't grounded, not for long. His charred wings still had strength, he could still lift himself into the air... but not now. His wings needed to recover, flying now would possibly injure them even worse. And it was all Cadias's fault. He hated that worthless Toa of Plasma.He let out a bloodcurdling screech or rage and hatred, the wolfman had a point... what good was trying to rove anything to the Matoran? Why should he go out of his way to try to show them they were wrong? It would be so much easier to just prove them right, to just lash out against them all, show them why he was not just a shortcut way to travel. He was Vrana, not a object, not a freakish creature.Yes, it all made sense, the village he had protected had done nothing for him, Ga-Koro had net tried to help him, had done nothing but watch him walk through in pain."They'll see... they're all wrong... I will show them..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Almost done. "pops fingers"

IC(Ga'mal)

The Matoran opens her eyes and leans against the back of the wall. Suicide: that was the word that rang through her head. Once quick slice through a vein, one quick jump off of a building, one quick dive under a rock and it'd be over. Every bit of it. It would be so simple and easy to do it, but could she? That was all she wanted to do now.Ga'mal looks around for a weapon, but decided against it because of Mr. Magnet that she had kicked earlier. It had been rough since she met Ghar-Knel. She went from crushing on Tairel to loving an assassin. She killed a being, she got drunk more than once, and she was betrayed by the same being she loved. All in a couple days. It was beginning to be too much for her and she couldn't take it any more.Suicide. Yes. That'd solve it.-Mef Man

OOC: AH, this is Kriigata's last post until I return from my hibernation. Please, do not flood my PM box with RP interaction notices. They will not be opened. Thanks for your understanding.IC: Kriigata --yes, it's to "forget you," Sucogu... by Cee Lo GreenThe speed of Hau's run for medical care left Kriigata swaying like a palm frond in a windy ocean gust. As Hau passed her solitary step in the inn's foyer the epiphany hit as a bombshell of wisdom: Forget You. And forget her too.Perhaps the Seer had done more than just give Kriigata a headache and temporary experience of euphoric gloom. Perhaps she really HAD changed the black toa's ability to rationalize with the situation. Kakama acting its role as visor, she strode off in search of a new place to eat. Her time with "Dad" and "Hau" was over. Mita or the space-jumping flea would fill her place, Kriigata had no doubt. She shed no tears, felt no longing or cold determination; her mind was lake Pala on a frosty winter morning. Each step shivered the lily-pad she walked upon; tremors shaking their rippling force through her legs, even as the lap of the sea beneath filled her with a calm peace. It was only a short jaunt and a few brief exchanges with the fisherwomen before Kriigata found her keep. Without ceremony she jumped on the small vessel, the little raft seeming more fit for a bathtub than the wild and tempestuous sea, to begin her first journey alone into life.As the sun lit across the horizon, blurring the water and sky with red and purple dye, Kriigata sang the shanty in line with her brethren of the sea, chanting as the fish rolled in."Sing for a Silver fish,Pray for a large fish,Think not of Makuta fish,Though they smell of money.Sing with me sisters in the deep..." "Bring up your oars,Cast out your nets,Sing with me sisters in the deep...""As Sun comes rest,As Moon brings sleep,Let Mata-Nui rise up,Up from the deep.Sing with me sisters in the deep..."

Edited by Kughii

IC: Feldnok The Skakdi of water woke up from a long nap, yawning loudly and rubbing his eyes. Feldnok looked around his hut and lazily got out of bed, putting on his apparel and gear and walking out into Ga-Koro. Today marked the first entire year he had been on Mata-Nui yet Feldnok still remembered washing up on Mata-Nui's shores and waking up in a Ga-Koro hospital as if it were yesterday. Why he was so bloody beat up at the time he didn't know but what bothered him the most for his first few days was his lack of memory. Slowly the thought went away as time passed but today, the thought he had been here for one entire year's worth of time brought back to urge to discover who he was.Darn it all.Despite the anguish of not knowing his past, Feldnok wasn't entirely unhappy. He had been brought to an island paradise, or so the Ga-Matoran say and Feldnok had to agree with them; he had only seen Ga-Wahi and it was marvelous. The residents didn't take well to him for the first few months when he decided to stay in Ga-Koro but progressively began to warm up to him since he wasn't anywhere near as mean as others of his species. On the contrary, he was actually friendly and he himself gradually took to the citizens as well.Feldnok made his way to the main square of Ga-Koro and sat by the edge of the floor, dipping his feet into the cool water. OOC: Feldnok available for interaction.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: See you, Kughz! :)IC - Sucogu - Bar, Outside, LeavingHe heard the former sailor talk, then he heard Hau leave, then he saw Kriigata leave..."NO!"The voice could've been at Moylan, and indeed he had no interest in stealing any pirate ship. Of course, that wasn't really what he was yelling at. "NO!"They were leaving... The only people he actually cared about. He couldn't stand it, not again. He pushed past Moylan to watch them speed off with their stupid little Kakamas. Last chance, last chance, last chance.If he started running now, he might be able to catch them. He could reunite and they would all be happy again. But somewhere, someone was being slaughtered after a possessed attack on the Kumu Islets. Somewhere, a Ga-Matoran was committing suicide after being betrayed. Somewhere, a father was in alone and all he had to mourn was the dirt kicked up by his "children's" running.He turned the other way. Forget last chance, it was no chance at all.OOC: Ugh, too much writing for me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: GAK! COUGH! Ugh... Coughs up more blood. Mata-Nui this is unpleasant. Here it is in full sap glory. The song itself isn't bad. It was the accompanying video that came with it I could have done without. Guh...IC:GA-KOROAN MARINE "SHOAL" OUTPOSTGA-WAHI GRASSLANDS,GA-WAHI 2215 HRS,Tanuka nervously took a breath to steady herself.The curtain opened but more to curious looking Ga-Koroan's than wild cheers as they really had no idea what they were here for.The wild cheers only seemed to come from the Le-Koroans who were more familiar with Agarin's work.Tanuka just stood there unsure of what she was supposed to do until Agarin started for her.The music started off as small chimes like that out of a music box. They were quiet and lended a certain charm to the beginning of the song.Eventually the music box sound ended and a piano took up the music letting the notes float through the Marines. Adding to it were the acoustic guitar and bells later with a bass.As the song went on, Tanuka finally added her voice in a vocals that were not lyrics but no less musical. Her singing came across strong as she gradually grew at ease having been on the stage for so long.Agarin used the first simple chorus to figure out Tanuka's voice patterns. Using his power over sonics he gradually amplified, echoed, and changed the pitch slightly making it seems as if Tanuka were singing a three part harmony solo. Tanuka didn't notice as she was enveloped in the music. The Marines however, stared in wide eyed wonder, their attention fully captured by this display.Kalama just leaned back against a tent support and closed his eyes, letting his mind drift in the melody.After a lengthy instrumental, Tanuka finally began singing actual lyrics, alternating with Agarin.TANUKA: Just believe strongly in the tomorrow that is yet unseen.AGARIN: I take you and we can run from here.T: Instead of hesitating, wherever you go.T: I'll entrust my wishes in your hand.A: Along with the dawn.T: Emptiness and hollowness.A: And the dry, sleepless nights.T: Changing all of it into smiles.A: That's what it means to protect you.As a short interlude followed, Agarin picked up where he left off.A: The long night is dawning.T: I won't forget you.A: On this same world, paint out your unfulfilled dream.T: I'll paint it onto that same skyyyyyyy....As the song faded, the two looked out among the Marines.They just stared in bewilderment. Tanuka bit her lip thinking this was probably the biggest mistake of her life.One Marine started clapping. This was soon followed be more until thunderous applause broke out among the crowd.Tanuka just stared before a small smile crossed her face.OOC: Sense of Wonder, Akemi Hayashi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Kaunis, outside Ga-Koro bar):Sick of the bar, Kaunis went outside to smell the fresh evening air. She could not help noticing Sucogu and the solemn look on his face. Kaunis was immediately attracted to this particular being. She went over to him."Good evening", she said. "The clouds are few and the stars are many. Quite spectacular, isn't it?"OOC: That's for Sucogu, King of No Isles

IC:PontusPontus surfaced next to the lillypad that held up the Ga-Koro Bar."Good evening, the clouds are few and the stars are many. Quite spectacular, isn't it?" he heard a voice say.He climbed onto the lillypad, feeling the wave of weakness that usually overcame him when on dry land. "It is quite spectacular."OOC:That'd be Kaunis and Sucogu.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Kaunis, outside Ga-Koro bar):Kaunis turned at the new arrival and looked him up and down. Now here was something spectacular too."It's nice to know that even when the island is enfulged in darkness, the Makuta can never destroy the stars", she said. "It must be nice to relax every once in a while just by watching them. I bet you two are on some important missions even now, yes?"

IC:Pontus"The... Makuta? I'm sorry, I just arrived here. Who is this Makuta?" Merfolk asked, evaluating Kaunis. "And why would I be on some important mission? Or are you talking to him?" he asked, nodding his head towards Sucogu. Sucogu responded in a way that made Pontus chuckle. "That they are good man."

IC (Kaunis, outside Ga-Koro bar):The eyes of Kaunis widened behind her mask. This new arrival didn't know about the Makuta? That meant he was very new here. To Kaunis, fresh and clean."You must be a new one, then", Kaunis said to Pontus. "The Makuta has this island in control. That doesn't stop us from enjoying ourselves, though. Even if you don't have a mission, though, you might want to take me with you while walking in the wilderness. My presence seems to bring good luck to warriors."Kaunis turned her gaze at Sucogu. "You look like you have a mission going on. Or then something is simply troubling you. I can tell. Sometimes they've thought of me as a mind-reader."

IC:Pontus"What gave it away?" Pontus asked with a chuckle. "The fin-blades? Or maybe the back spikes? Perhaps it was my gills that made you think I was new." With that he stuck out his hand towards Kaunis. "The name's Pontus. Pontus of the Merfolk."OOC:Guess I should add this. Merfolk are a legend. According to the populace, they don't actually exist.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

OOC: Toatapio and co. , would you guys mind if I join in on you guys? My character Feldnok currently has nothing to do.IC: FeldnokFeldnok grew tired of sitting on the edge of the lily pad and got up.I need a drink thought the Skakdi, wishing to drown away his sorrows. He walked over to a bar in Ga-Koro and couldn't help but notice Pontus talking to someone outside. Merfolk were supposedly a legend but there was no doubt; this being was of merfolk blood, he fit the description perfectly. Wonder what he's doing here... thought Feldnok as he crept in a little closer to hear what they were talking about, trying to not make his eavesdropping obvious.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Hau closed his eyes when he spotted the hospital--And opened them again to find his hands cradling their lids.It had all been a blur, the past minute or so. All he knew at that moment was that Eamerzon was now in a doctor's care and that he had sat down in the reception room.The toa plucked his fingers from his face. He stared numbly down at the lilypad that served as the hospital's floor, unable to think.OOC: I assume Cyrunei comes in at this point, or at least makes her presence known.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: HavonHavon finally comprehended everything that was going on. "Me...leader....hmm......" He pondered for a minute."Well, in that case, I say we go to Po-koro. Don't know why but I really really have this feeling we should go there."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"Maybe because I said that I'm friends with Hafu, and he might be targeted next?" Miha asked, reminding Havon of her earlier statement. "Man, you need to stop drinking so much tea, I think it effected your hearing..."

IC: Solaris calmed down, seeing the exchange between Kahua and Ga'mal."All right, settle down," he said. He looked to Ga'mal. He was smart enough to know she was thinking something really depressing. So why not make good with the enemy. "For years I wanted Ghar-Knel and whatever cronies he picked up to go home and let me and my friends be. And he didn't. And he won't leave me now. Ga'mal, I'm sorry you went through all this. I wish it didn't have to be like this. But here we are. And this is how we met. I can't express how sorry I am for all of you. Maybe it would've been so much simpler if I ended it all in the first place."Ghar-Knel sat up and stared Solaris in the eyes."End it all? Whatever are you talking about?" he asked."Years ago, when I was just a Private in the First Great War, I was pitted against your father, Ghar-Knel," Solaris explained. "He was too tough for me, and in a matter of minutes, I was disarmed and being held at gunpoint. He gave me a choice. End it here and now and leave my team in ruins, or keep fighting for a Karzahni of a future. I chose to live. He left and I never saw him until the day he died.""Gharios Wren Knellem would never have done a thing like that," Ghar-Knel huffed."I believe he had greater honor than you," The Rel interjected.Solaris nodded. "And my life wasn't worth it, after that encounter," he added. "No one seemed to have a use for me, and I didn't have any friends to speak of. I had that seventy-year fling with Plia, but then that disappeared pretty ---- quick. Now I'm just a lonely Toa. What do I have that's worth living for. Nothing. I guess Ghar-Knel could kill me now, if he wants to.""With pleasure," Ghar-Knel said, starting to get out of bed."He was just kidding," Mip called out. "Right?""Yeah, for the most part," Solaris mumbled.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Ghar-Knel sat back down and crossed his arms."Well, I was going to kill Solaris, but the killjoy was just using a metaphor or whateveryacallit," he mumbled."I don't really think any death will be necessary," Solaris sighed, facepalming.

IC: "Yes, I want to kill Solaris very much," Ghar-Knel replied, pouting. "And I would've if anyone'd let me.""Please don't kill me," Solaris groaned. "I've just been having a horrible day today, and that would just ruin everything for me.""And if you wanna kill him, you'd have to go through me," Mip said, getting out of bed to protect Solaris.Ghar-Knel laughed. It was just so comical. The tiny Toa of Fire protecting someone from a big, bad Vortixx! Miptel was hardly bigger than Ga'mal, and he intended to be the 'immovable gate' to Solaris."Don't worry, no one's in immediate danger," the assassin chuckled. "Right, Ga'mal? Right?"