Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Kalama opened an eye and looked at Cyrax."...lets see if there's a round two or if Agarin thinks it's enough." He said turning his eye back to the stage.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Solaris nodded goodbye to Tairel and Ga'mal, then turned to the crew."You have a point, Kahua," he said. "So what shall we talk about? The weather? Sports? We have you surrounded and if you do anything funny, you're screwed, Ghar-Knel? The economy? What?"He reclined in his bed, chuckling as Ghar-Knel, uneasily, tucked himself into his.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:PontusPontus looked at Hau, who was following the group. Feldnok's house must be huge! he thought, wondering how everybody would fit in the house. Pontus himself was about as big as one of the huts...He shook his head. It didn't matter. He then extended his hand to Hau. "Hello. I'm Pontus."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: FeldnokFeldnok led on until a hut larger than the average came into view, a little bright light emanating from the lightstone visible in the entry. "There it is." said Feldnok pointing at his house. "Built it myself. It'll be more than enough to house all of us." he concluded with an air of pride.

Ic: Antrim strolled up and down the docks, eyes darting from one person to the next. Nobody could tell, but he was silently judging each one. None of them were demanding his actions, however. Leaving the docks, the baron took to the town center and observed everyone there, too. Merchants passed by, fishermen came and went and guards strolled down the lanes. It was peaceful.But then someone caught Antrim's eye. Sticking out like a sore thumb was a big guy with bulging muscles and a few too many scars on his armor. He seemed casual, but Antrim's suspicions were aroused nonetheless. Deciding he wanted a closer look, he disappeared in the crowd.

Ic: He could be described as a hunter in the midst of sheep, the hulking beast of a toa that Senegal was calmly walking among the matoran who he towered over. But despite his awe inspiring physique and frightening scars, he was rather docile, and the people reacted in turn. He hummed and sang a few tunes under his breath, reciting them like prayers in the back of his head. He wanted to go as far away from the bloody and messy life he lived in the veil the forest provided him with, escape from the fame and anger he had while standing in the fighting ring, and he hoped against all hope that he would not be recognized by a patron here. A lingering notion told him Ga-Koro was not where he wanted to be right now, but he quickly tried to dispel such notions, assuring himself it was just his old habits flaring up.He flitted in and out of small shops, giving banter with some of the streetside merchants and bartering a few trades. He was feeling more refreshed every moment, and he loved it. For once in a long while, he was actually living a real life.****Antrim was more curious by the moment, having mixed feelings about the huge toa who lingered in the market square. He observed the man talk with the locals and buy a small model ship, but he still seemed strangely brutal. He was certain there was a second face to this man, a face that matched the body.He stalked through the crowd and disappeared entirely when Senegal occasionally glanced in his direction. But while Senegal was admiring one of the items in a shop, Antrim caught note of something that flared a giant, flaming, red flag in his mind: the man's right hand -- it was dark red of blood!****"Thanks," Senegal said lightheartedly as he strolled out of the shop and back onto the streets. In his arms, he cradled a cowrie shell model ship, a lightstone lantern and an ornate dagger, all recent purchases. The sun was beginning to set, so he decided it was best to take his new toys to an inn room, where he could rest and enjoy the final view of the sun from a balcony. It would be a good life.As he headed down the path to the inn, however, he had no idea that his life was going to take a big turn before the sun could finish setting.

IC:Pontus"Fist... Bump?" Pontus asked, putting his hand down. "We don't have that down where I live." He looked at Feldnok's hut. It was larger than usual, so Pontus could most likely fit inside. "It looks very nice."

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro BarTank struggled to place widgets on the table, some even dropped out of his hands as they shook. He needed to leave. He didn't wait for his change, instead he stood up from his seat and quickly threw his tattered hood up over his face. Tank shoved past a Matoran walking into the bar, he didn't have time to care about his manners. He needed to leave the village as soon as possible, Tank had waited too long to eat.A tingling arose in his right arm and his eyes felt fuzzy. He started to breathe deep breaths, almost falling due to his sudden dizziness.He was almost to the gate when his head started to spin. He clutched his arm and chest as he dropped to the ground in pain right in the middle of the street. Tank struggled to stand to his feet, not getting far. "I can't-" Tanks words were cut off as he cried out in pain, closing his eyes dropping once more to the ground. Those around him had backed away a little in confusion and probably concern. One however had stepped forward and placed a hand on his back, asking if he was okay. He tried to push the being away with his hand but failed miserably."No. Please. Go.""What?"Tank opened his eyes, no longer emanating their usual green color, now they were black. Tank's Mark had activated on it's own, inducing a burning feeling in his upper arm.He stood up awkwardly but with little effort, his greatest curse now in control of his actions. Tank took hold of his iron staff and held it up above his head, looking to the Ga-Matoran who had come over to help him. She backed up a little noticing tears forming in Tank's black eyes. "I'm sorry."Tank shook as the Mark took hold totally. He was helpless, afraid, and about to do something he could not put an end to.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Sucogu - OutsideShifting to stand by Feldnok, Sucogu nodded in approval."You did this all by yourself? That's impressive, to say the least."He shook his head, still impressed by Feldnok's work."And...do you usually have this many guests?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Feldnok"Glad you like it and no, I rarely ever have guests. But I did make all of this myself but I had a little help." The group was now making their way into the house, the glow from the lightstone turning brighter. On the inside was a large table in the middle which could fit eight people, a lightstone in a a container filled with water hanging to the ceiling, giving the room a blue glow, tools were scattered in the back beside the only bed in the hut and there was a hole in the wall, giving view to the outside which could be covered up with a leaf flap."Make yourselves at home, guys. I'll start preparing the meal."

Edited by TX Wade 27

Ic: The doorbell chimed as Senegal walked into the inn's foyer. "Name's Senegal. Room for one.""Wonderful," the innkeeper said. "We have a vacancy in room eight. Er, how many nights?"Senegal signed the record book and answered, "Undecided.""Wonderful, wonderful," the keeper said, nodding. "Well, that would be a ten widget deposit, just as a formality.""Here, have this," Senegal said, tossing a handful of the gears on the counter without counting them. The keeper's face lit up in delight. "Keep the rest," he said before snatching the key and heading to the room.****Antrim hid safely from view in one of the currently unoccupied rooms. He saw the tenant leave earlier, which meant that he would be safe for the moment and didn't have to deal with Senegal walking in to an unpleasant surprise. He wasn't here to interrogate Senegal, he was here to kill or purify.He did hear the man say his name was Senegal, which he found curious. He somehow knew that name, though could not place it. It mattered little, though. He was certain this Senegal needed to be cleansed. As his target entered the hut next to the one Antrim was in, Antrim prepared to take action.****Senegal still hummed his tunes as he put his trinkets down and surveyed the room. He opened the shutters and admired the view. He sat for a moment, watching the sunset, before finally stepping outisde and wandering until he found a pier high above the water and sat there, legs dangling over the gentle waves that lapped he poles."You are a murderer," someone said behind him, and Senegal instinctively got up and crouched into fighting position, hoping this was just a heckling and nothing more."No, who are you?" he asked the man. He was a tall man, built ruggedly but not as muscled as his own. But his arms -- they were as big as Senegal's. Where was this man in the fighting ring? he wondered. He might have been a worthy adversary. But he quickly flushed those thoughts away, realizing that he was succumbing to who he was not trying to be now."My name s Antrim, Baron of the Massif, and I am your judge, jury and executioner," the man replied. "And I know your type. Evil, vile, filled with rage and unbridled power. I saw you walking about, but your hand speaks for itself and who you truly are," the man said, pointing at Senegal's bloody hand.Senegal looked down, suddenly realizing that he had not washed it with the rest of his body, and felt ashamed. But he was not going to give up so easily. "A work injury," he said. "I got it from my work.""And it is because of your work that I am here," Antrim said, showing a poster he had collected from the room he was hiding in. It was an ad for Senegal's latest fight. "You are a killer and a blight that must be cleansed. How can the matoran see us toa as heroes when the likes of you still survive? No, your type cannot live in this world. You all must die.""I think you're not seeing the full picture," Senegal protested, not wanting to fight on the first day of his holiday. "That's who I am as an entertainer. It's what the people want! ######! It's what they pay to see. Can I truly be so evil if all I do is satisfy their lusts?"Antrim slowly withdrew his huge sword from his back scabbard and pointed it squarely at Senegal before replying slowly and deliberately: "Yes."

IC: Hau ignored the Mer. Obviously the guy didn't care for him, and to the tell the truth he didn't care for Pontus either.He sat down at the table and began to think. What to d--And then he remembered the object wrapped in leaves.Hau set down his left arm in the table with all haste. His fingers began to unwind the chain so that he might remove the objects it had nestled within its coils.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kahua had meant about the topic at hand, but maybe that wasn't the best idea. "Well, I say one of us four should keep watch on Ghar-Knel tonight." Kahua also reclined in his bed. His injuries were starting to hurt less. "As for our discussion...let's discuss..honor and philosophy." He was (quite obviously) trying to tick off Ghar-Knel. "You know, I really get irked when I can't repay someone who helps me. Wouldn't you agree, Ghar-Knel?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris snorted a brief laugh."Well," Ghar-Knel said, looking very angry. "I'm sure some people have different views on honor. I, personally, don't think I need it.""Good dodge," Mip said, sarcastically. "And I hate it when people trick others into helping them, and then that person tries to kill his helpers.""I think we were going for a subtle approach, Miptel," The Rel said."I..." Ghar-Knel stuttered. "It always works out for me...""[censored]" Solaris mumbled. "And whenever you guys are ready, I'm gonna go to sleep for the night."

Ic: "Well, this is a bummer," Senegal said to himself. He quickly looked around, gauging his chances and trying to predict the course of the battle to come. Senegal was between a rock and a wet place, both very sour prospects in and of themselves, made worse by the stack of realities against him. The man in front of him was an unknown, but based on his appearance and the fact that he was holding a very large greatsword seemed to indicate he wasn't one to be taken lightly. Furthermore, Senegal was standing on a wooden pier, and a single misstep could send him over the edge and into the water where he would surely drown, and he had come from a grueling fight earlier that same day. His advantages, however, were simple. His own confidence in his fighting skills, his strength and the fact that he could make his own weapons at his whim.He would charge up and parry the greatsword to the side with an iron club, then hammer Antrim in the forehead with his fist, followed by a solid kick to the chest as he held onto the handle of the sword, disarming the 'baron' and disabling him for a moment. He would toss the sword into the water, then brutally drop an anvil by Antrim's side, breaking the pier and sending him into the water. Senegal would then make a run for it. Strike fast, strike hard, strike without mercy.Meanwhile, Antrim was doing the same thing. His advantages: the sword in his hand, the wide open space with which to use it, and the fact that he was physically fresh. His disadvantages: the reliance on his sword, his lower skills and strengths and the fact that his element could be shattered by Senegal's. They were equal in mask powers, though, a Calix rendering his Kakama useless.He would stand his ground, using the length of his weapon to keep Senegal at bay. Since Toa of Iron were not good swimmers, all Antrim had to do was push him into the water, and he would use his Kakama to outflank and deliver a single solid slash at Senegal's back before embedding his dirk into Senegal's spine and shove him below the waves.The game was on.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Ghar-Knel facepalmed."You killed my employer, remember?" he sighed. "Back on the Kumu Islets. And he wouldn't kill me. There's a whole web of conspiracy behind Solaris. I would still have had a lot of jobs to do.""Yeah, nice shot, Solaris," Mip complemented, remembering the battle."And don't trouble yourself with watches, Kahua" The Rel put in. "Physically, I do not require sleep, nor can I achieve it. So I'll watch Ghar-Knel.""Sounds good enough for me," Solaris said. "And in the morning, I'm going to take Ghar-Knel up to Ta-Wahi. You guys hold the fort here."He knew the others would say something, but he was already fast asleep.

IC - Sucogu - Feldnok's placeSucogu was the second person to take a seat. His gaze was on the spectacular lightstone display. Hau was messing with something or other, but he couldn't see it very well. He was sitting across- part of his mind was wondering who would sit by him.Why had Kriigata left? Had he not been a good enough father figure? Too much? Why hadn't he stopped her?Why?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kahua jumped out of his bed in shock. A duel in Ta-Wahi?! But the four of them together could barely defeat him, and now, with no training at all Solaris was to fight him alone? He would sneak in and follow them to step in if Solaris was about to die. "Oops. Fell out of bed." He got back into bed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Mip was feeling sleepy, too."You be careful, Kahua," he yawned, drifting off.The Rel fixed its eyes on Ghar-Knel. This was going to be an extremely long night."Have a... peaceful sleep," it mumbled, mysteriously.Ghar-Knel didn't like the sound of that, but slowly went to sleep, anyways.

Ic: Senegal made the first move, a shiny mace appearing in his hand and swung down to parry the greatsword. It accomplished this feat, swinging it to the side. However, the rest was not so smooth. His punch to the face was rejected as Antrim met fist with fist, surprising Senegal and giving the fighter the same flavor he was going to serve. As Senegal reeled back from the unexpected punch to his jugular, Antrim advanced, swinging his sword to decimate the warrior's defenses.Senegal recovered just in time, however, blocking the heavy strike with his club, though the force from the collision knocked the weapon away into the water. This left Antrim wide open for an attack while he repositioned the giant blade for a follow up stroke, allowing Senegal to make a quick attack. He launched a flurry of iron sand at Antrim, the shiny confetti filling the gap between the two fighters.Antrim couldn't see, but he swung his weapon nonetheless, hoping for a direct hit. But just as his weapon sliced through the thick cloud, Senegal's laterally twirling body emerged from beyond the glitter, crashing onto Antrim like a spinning asteroid and knocking him down. However, Antrim wasn't out of it yet. Just as Senegal prepared to drop his anvil, Antrim's strong arm heaved the mighty sword up and struck Senegal on the arm, prematurely dropping the weight directly where Senegal stood, shattering the wood and sending Senegal through the hole and into the water.But Senegal wasn't wounded, and while he struggled, he was not completely unable to swim. He desperately trudged through the water, grabbing hold of the nearest pier and hefting himself up.Antrim, however, had more up his sleeve. Aiming his sword like a gun sight, he filed thin, lethal streams of obsidian, the needle-like weapons slicing through air and water just the same as they would Senegal's armor. Like a sniper, he shot the weapons at the struggling swimmer.They were nearly noiseless, and the only sign that they even existed was the fact that one found itself embedded neatly in the wood where Senegal was reaching for. He quickly redacted his grip, slipping under the water again. And then, as he disappeared beneath the glossy waves, he felt something akin to a breeze on his thigh. But there was no wind under the water. He looked down, spitting air bubbles as he suddenly noiselessly gasped out in pain, and the water was filled with blood.From above, all Antrim could see was Senegal disappearing, then the place where the warrior went under filling with air bubbles followed by a growing pool of red. As far as he was concerned, Senegal was dead.

IC: Kahua had a dream. Ghar-Knel and Solaris were fighting. Solaris looked at him, saying "Who are you?" Kahua was startled. "Kahua!"Solaris answered, "Kahua needs to stay out of this." The fight continued. Were Ghar and Solaris growing? Yes! Their blades met--The island shattered, and Kahua woke up."AAAAAA! Weird dream.." He went back to sleep.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Antrim walked back to the city with a grim sense of accomplishment. He looked at the poster he took from before, reading the headlines of the famed 'Brutal Bard' and looking intensely at the portrait of the famed fighter. Antrim had defeated one of the best there was on Mata Nui, apparently, and this was testament of what he could do and what he would eventually accomplish. One down, many more to go.Suddenly, one of the matoran nearby was shot skyward as the pier he was standing up erupted. Literally. The others around him ran away as a couple Ga-Matoran guards leaned in to investigate. Just as they lifted their gaze towards Antrim, however, and opened their mouths to speak, they, too, were launched up and away. Splinters and debris fell down like toothpicks in a windstorm. Then it seemed like the eruotions were happening to anything that stood and cast a shadow. Piles of rigging violently were thrown apart, small cranes were decimated as if they were made of straw, and a flagpole was utterly crushed from underneath.Then Antrim realized that not only did he cast a shadow, but the bursts were coming closer each time. The most recent one, however, tore apart a pile of boxes, and in the midst of it, he could barely discern a torpedo-like projectile causing the ruckus. And that meant only one thing. Tossing the flyer away, he darted for the edge of the pier just in time, as the dock he was standing on blew up like a wooden volcano. Drawing his sword out again, he dived into the water, weapon pointing forward like that pointy sail thingy on a sailing ship that just, you know, points forward. Not the sail, the pointy mast thingy. Whatever.The needle guided him right into the water with elegance befitting a noble, and he opened his eyes as soon as he felt the bubbles recede. And there, several meters away in the water, was Senegal, the Brutal Bard, with a set of air bladders in hand and a pair of eyes ready to fight back as he held on to the hole in his chest that leaked red fluid. Antrim quickly seized the moment, launching a powerful stream of obsidian that powered through the water like a train, slamming into Senegal's chest with great force. The air bladders scattered and floated to the surface, and at the end of the ramrod was Senegal, quickly paddling himself up to get the air he was suddenly deprived of and in much need for.He was up for just a second, getting the oxygen and descending again to give Antrim the aquatic battle he asked for. They fired several volleys of torpedoes at each other, neither striking the other, but then a stream of iron met a line of crystal, and it was suddenly revealed who was going to reign superior there. The crystal was simply decimated, the iron easily crushing the brittle but deadly projectile, and Antrim took the clue, quickly evacuating, knowing he could not win a fight down here. His Kakama flared up and he paddled away with great speed, narrowly avoiding the sleek iron blasts that constantly dogged his rear. The wooden supports of the docks ahead of him turned murky, their beams destroyed by Senegal's weapons, and the water turned brown, flashes of shiny iron the only sign of Senegal as he left the toa if iron behind. Antrim didn't know if it was him losing sight of Antrim or a need for air, but the attacks ceased at last and the tired baron immediately made his way to the surface, surprising several villagers as his unremarkable face emerged from the water from the midst of the destruction.He looked around. Half the docks were gone, and boats either drifted loosely in the waves or slowly sank, their hulls pierced by stray torpedoes. Antrim eagerly swam to the edge and climbed up on the nearest lillypad.

IC (Kaunis, Ga-Koro, Feldnok's hut):Kaunis was impressed by the big hut Feldnok called home. At the same time, she wondered who this Hau guy was and why he had just popped in. The smell of food floating from the kitchen made Kaunis drool. It had been a long time since she'd had a meal like the one she was getting now.

IC - Sucogu - OutsideBoards shattering.Matoran yelling.Blood flowing.Sucogu slowly stood up. Something was definately going on outside. "Sorry, assorted friends, enemies, Merfolk... I'm afraid I am going to have to leave." he coughed 'Merfolk' and his eyes fell on Eamerzon as he said 'Enemies.'He slowly stepped outside, and gazed over the broken dock. These guys are barbarians... His thought was increased when he saw another injured Matoran. They were just visiting. Just visiting Ga-Koro, and they had been hurt, even killed, for someone else's fight. That itself was enough to put him off.Sucogu's eyes narrowed like a hawk's, and he reached for his sword......Which wasn't there. Instead, he ran, fists curled up and prepared for a fight. He stopped at the edge of the water, having barely dodged an unwanted swim. This dock was riddled with holes and broken boards, some with nails, some of those nails rusty. There was no time for talking. He flipped out his dagger and sped towards Antrim, who was out of the water.He reached into the sky, and called down lightning. A large bolt met his fingers and he was instantly energized. After this ostentatious and 'look at me!' decision, he ran all the faster.The dagger was curled in a back-hand grip, and he held it so that his fist held on to the tight leather. The Toa felt in a lapse of judgement as he slid past the closest one, stabbing back at his new opponent's neck.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Pontus"Feldnok, I'll be right back. Sucogu might need my help. We Merfolk are the superior species when it comes to underwater activities." Pontus said, following Sucogu outside. He quickly dove into the water, feeling his strength return to him as the flurry of bubbles receded. He looked around for the cause of the trouble.

IC: Feldnok"Suit yourself. Food's ready."Feldnok lay many platters on the table filled with cooked fish, assorted fruits and vegetables and some other little snacks. He took a seat and began to eat but the ruckus outside bothered him. He walked to the door of his hut to see what was going on and it wasn't pretty. A big part of the docks was destroyed and so were many of the ships. He cared very much for the docks and the safety of his village but what worried him the most was that his ship was docked there.MY SHIP!"Sorry guys but someone's wrecking the docks and possibly my boat!" said Feldnok, bounding off his feet and breaking into a run, following after Pontus.If my boat is harmed in any way, I'll kill the little bugger...

IC (Mita):There appeared to be a fight. Always, everywhere, there seemed to be a fight. Mita had seen her fair share of battles in her travels, and she knew that the best thing to do was to stay out of it. Still, she couldn't stand idly by and watch Matoran get hurt. This time, a good amount of Ga-kKoro's docks were gone. The Toa of Sonics was furious. What was the point of such destruction? Her own moral code forbade her from harming others, but she was certain that this time she could make a bit of an exception.Fitting her pacifist ways, she whipped out her guitar, but not to play. She charged it with Sonic energy, preparing to release it as a stunning shockwave on whomever was responsible.Subdue, not injure, she thought.

IC (Kaunis, Ga-Koro, Feldnok's hut):Kaunis rolled her eyes as guest after guest left the hut in a hurry. Why were the heroes always so busy and quick to run away at even the tiniest disturbance. Kaunis decided not to care. Actually she really didn't. She stood in the hut and continued eating. If they won't eat, at least I will, Kaunis told himself and took a bite of a Bula berry.

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro StreetsPain. That was what the Mark craved. Tank could feel it. He could feel it emanating from the Matoran as he struck her over and over again. He could feel it run through him as it fed the Mark, inducing an incredible feeling overshadowed by his own pain. The Matoran was on the ground now, covering her head, trying to stop the iron staff from striking her there."What are you doing!? Stop!"Tank couldn't stop. The Mark was in control. He struggled to speak, but when he did the words came out over and over again."I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."The pain no longer came from the Matoran. Nothing did.She was gone.Tank dropped to his knees alongside his staff as the Mark deactivated. Tank cradled the body in his large hands, tears running down his face under his Hau. He rocked back and forth, both for himself and his victim. "I'm sorry."He looked up to see the shock and horror in the onlookers faces. He didn't blame them.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: The Rel turned to see Kahua, but kept Ghar-Knel in the corner of its eye."A dream? What about?" it asked the Toa of Magnetism.Solaris, surprisingly, wasn't having any dreams. Odd, his subconscious thought. I always have dreams.And Mip snored. Loudly.Ghar-Knel was always a light sleeper. It gave him time to react to an attack, or make a silent strike. The Rel was unkillable, and Kahua would just crush him into a wall. He would just bide his time until Solaris brought him to Ta-Koro.

Senegal was cleverly bobbing up and down. He would sink to the bottom, and then use his pwoerful legs to propel himself upwards at an angle, which was oddly enough quite effective for the otherwise awful swimmer. Plus, while he took his time to get to a good position to fight, Antrim could struggle in his own way.****

He flipped out his dagger and sped towards Antrim, who was out of the water.He reached into the sky, and called down lightning. A large bolt met his fingers and he was instantly energized. After this ostentatious and 'look at me!' decision, he ran all the faster.The dagger was curled in a back-hand grip, and he held it so that his fist held on to the tight leather. The Toa felt in a lapse of judgement as he slid past the closest one, stabbing back at his new opponent's neck.

Ic: Antrim was immediately confused. Why was he suddenly being attacked from out of nowhere? Did Senegal have associates here in the Koro? It didn't make sense. What did, however, make sense was the distinct possibility that this man was confused, thinking Antrim to blame for the massacre in the docks. Understandable, but made more difficult to diffuse if he was already being attacked. The brash fool.Antrim quickly grabbed hold of the assailant's arm with his giant hand and roughly shoved him away. Had he pushed a little more, the toa would have been sent in the water. Antrim had considered the opportunity to completely fry Senegal, but the knowledge that he would also be killing this toa and whatever other life was in the water convinced him otherwise. He was Antrim, Baron of the Massive, and he was not going to stoop to the destructive level of his enemy."What do you want?" he bellowed, not wanting to attack further or try to explain himself, as both could have dire consequences. Cutting to the chase was a much more preferable option.

IC:PontusThere seemed to be two beings, one in the water, bobbing up and down, and one on the docks. Pontus headed for the one in the water. He swam towards Senegal. There was no way Senegal could escape from Pontus. They were in Pontus's element.

IC - Sucogu - DocksWith a bit of footwork, Sucogu was balanced again. This guy was large, but not unbeatable. He spun the dagger behind him, letting it land tightly in the other hand."I want this carnage to end. I don't care who started it, but I'm going to end it." his words were harsh, but he spoke them with genuine intent.He noticed that others had joined him. He hoped for the sake of the villagers it wouldn't be a fight. Especially considering it would be a fight he had every chance of losing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: FeldnokBy the time Feldnok made it to the docks, Pontus had jumped in and was headed for a being in the water. Feldnok looked around nervously, eyes darting left and right but was soon put at ease as he saw the far end of the docks wasn't destroyed along with his boat.Safe and sound...He turned back to face the being bobbing in the water and seeing as how Pontus was going after him, Feldnok figured he was the bad guy. He stood on the edge of the broken docks, waiting for the right chance to unleash his impact vision on the target.