Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VranaAs he coughed up water, a cold calm seemed to completely wash over Vrana. It was as though all of his anger had been ripped out of him by the words of one of the Matoran, who he had been angry at for the actions of a single Toa. It was true, he had spent many years flying the sky of Ga-Koro, defending it. He knew many of the Ga-Koro natives liked him, and many didn't. It all linked back to an unpleasant first arrival at the village. That first time in the village had not faded from the minds of many, and they refused to look past them. Vrana realized he was doing the same thing, on a wider scale, blaming a village for the past actions of a single Toa. He closed his eyes, thinking back to his first arrival to the village, when he had robbed a fish cart, and stolen a body from a funeral, then eaten it. He hadn't known the ways of the Matoran, of the language at that time. So he did not realize the effects of his actions until later. Since that day, he had not eaten the dead body of any sentient species, he thought eventually the natives of the area would forgive and forget, but that had never happened. But this little Matoran had brought one who had hated Vrana to help him, and even apologize.He really had nothing to say, but he decided right then and there, that drowning was a terrible way to die, and that dying would be a horrible idea.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:So TDC. About Ko-Wahi... :PIC: Tank - Ga-Wahi JungleTank continued to rub the black symbol on his arm. He had been trying to figure out how it got there, who put it there, and why for the past few weeks. He needed some figuring out to do.Tank played his awakening moments in his mind. In the middle of the Po-Wahi desert he had sat up. Tired, hungry, and thirsty, he made his way to Po-Koro where strangers took him in. Doctors specifically. Apparently trying to learn more about the black mark on his arm. Two days later, Tank had killed both doctors. Both very painfully. He never expected it to happen. Losing his own memory, then losing control of himself.But the side product of his loss of control. The feel. It was addicting admittedly, but Tank had the will power to overcome it's high. He refused to let himself fall to that level. Harming others for a feeling. But if it came to finding more about his past he'd do anything.It fed on pain. A shame it could never feed off of Tank's pain.It'd be full.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Mita, in the hospital):Despite her sing-song attitude, Mita didn't feel very jolly at the present moment. She knew that Sucogo had been taken to the hospital with serious injuries, and though she didn't really know him she still felt a sort of bond to people she had talked with.The Toa of Sonics brushed past several Ga-Matoran and made her way to Sucogu. He didn't look too good."Hi," she said softly, a bit uncertain of if he would even want her to see him.

OOC: Been a long time I've posted as this guy, kind of lost track of what happened with Sucogu, the battle, etc.IC: FeldnokFeldnok stood silently by Sucogu, not saying a word. Why he hadn't returned to his house, he wasn't sure but it didn't matter. Suddenly, a random female Toa walked in and simply said "Hi." to Sucogu. Who's she...?

IC: Hau rounded on Slife, but his easy grin said it all. "What about?"He then heard Eamerzon and chuckled. "Whatever this fireflyer wants to."At this point, the toa saw Mita. "You here to see 'im as well?," asked Hau, rolling his chain slightly in a relaxed manner. "He's hot."He turned to Feldnok. "And to answer your question, she's Mita: Toa of Bad Ballads." He grinned teasingly.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I don't think Hau pronounced it 'balands'. Maybe you mean 'badlands'? Cuz he feels Mita could make one outta thin air-'slong as she's performing, that is.IC: "Yes, she calls herself a 'wandering musician'," Hau explained with a mischievous gleam in his eye. "But she's a lot more like a 'wandering maha-voiced singer of cheesy songs'-well, except for the one time when she played some pretty hot stuff for me V. Wolf-dawg," he admitted, grinning wistfully now.

[Profiles]

IC: LifI stared into the clouds, I had done this quite often, but never with company. "It's nice isn't it?" I said aloud. Suddenly I saw a glint a white on the horizon. I pulled out my telescope for a closer look. It was a seagull. "Beautiful," I murmured aloud. IC: Slife"Look, Hau I think this is something you'd rather chat about in private." Slife gestured outside.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SlifeSlife smiled, "Great," and led Hau outside. Once alone he spoke. "Listen, when you went all crazy back there in the bar and knee'ed Eamerzon, I heard you shout Dad."EDIT: All you NinjasIC: LifI shook my head, "Look closer, there is far more to it than just that."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Hau kept grinning. But his chain began to hiss-in the exact same manner that a cornered viper would with an opening of the mouth. Low. Stressed. Threatening."Lissen. Doesn't matter what I said, I was asleep. And you know stuffs people say when they're asleep-'s not important," he concluded."Why don't we go back inside and jes' lissen to Mita, yeah?," offered the martial artist. "It'll be a learning experience for ya." He grinned mischievously.

[Profiles]

IC(Amalod)

Amalod walks along the beach; looking toward the direction of the currents. "Can't get a good view from here," she says to herself. "I'd better go out into the water..."The Ga-Toa jumps into the water and activates her Mask of Water Breathing to get under the water. After swimming a few scores of feet downward, she looks up to observe the currents.Fascinating...OOC: Feel free to interact.-Mef Man

IC: Slife"Listen, firefly, for once I'm completely serious. If you had issues with your dad, well they weren't nearly as bad as mine. I can help you, just let me talk." Slife said, the look in his eyes, completely serious.EDIT: NinjasIC: LifThis was going to take some work, I handed Vrana the telescope, "See any thing now?" I asked.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: The right corner of Hau's grin twitched once. His chain now began to rattle."I'm going back inside. I don't think I exactly need anyone's help."The toa turned tail and began to stride back towards the hospital's entrance. He moved with all possible haste for someone who wasn't a Kakama-user, and each of his strides was two-thirds a bio in length.

[Profiles]

IC: SlifeSlife shook his head, and called out to Hau one last time. "Look, Hau whatever happened between you and your father, just know it could've been a lot worse. Atleast your father didn't kill your mothers, or try to groom you to be a murderer."IC: LifI bonked Vrana lightly on the head with the telescope, "No, no, no. You're not looking right, you are staring with your eyes, not your heart and soul. Try again."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Hau merely ignored the call. It was surprisingly easy, even though it shouldn't have been that unexpected-after all, he had back turned and was a good few bio away at this point.He walked back into the room and set up his casual slight grin. The toa then leaned against the wall by Sucogu."So, when 're we gonna leave?"

[Profiles]