Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Sagom)

Sagom chuckles before repling,"I live here, you silly Gukko." If it was her speaking in her rude term; it would've sounded alot worse, but now she was flirting so it sounded more girly than mean. Just what she was trying to do.She reaches to shake his hand, but sees he had retracted it."Don't be shy," Sagom says.-Mef Man

IC: Pirok & ProditorMata-Nui, can't he tell this person has just been through something incredibly difficult?"People aren't always what they seem; You seem like a Toa who was just forced to kill someone, but I know you're not. Equally, I look like a perfectly living Toa, and he looks like an immoral Toa wearing a Tryna. In fact, I am dead, and he is wearing that Tryna not out of choice but because I'd die otherwise." Proditor said.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro GatesTank wasn't surprised. Being forced to ending another's life wasn't exactly the easiest thing to believe. He was however surprised about the fact the being was being kept alive by his companion's Tryna."You think I'm lying." He said it like a statement, and less like a question.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: NostPoor old Nost had gotten himself in quite the mess now. Panic welled up within him and he wondered what he should do, barely noticing he replied "Lead on then." Relax, there's nothing to worry about. It's just a friendly talk, nothing more...At those thoughts, his stiffened shoulders began to relax and his previous sense of calm and controlled emotions came back to him as he kept repeating the same thought in his head over and over again.

IC

(Sagom)

Sagom, still holding his hand, leads him out of Ga-Koro and to the hills surrounding the Hua Mafa river."There's a nice spot up there that's great for relaxing," she says as she points toward the hills with her other hand. "We can get to know each other better up there."-Mef Man

IC: Miptel, The RelMip was panting. When would the trail end?!"We've been walking this trail for a day!" he told The Rel."I know," The Rel said, his expressionless Iden staring forward. Ever forward."You sound like yo don't care," Mip wheezed."Ah, that is because I don't," The Rel replied. "Very intuitive, Toa Miptel.""Well, maybe we can find a ride, somewhere," Mip suggested."Not likely," The Rel sighed. "People tend to keep to themselves these days. No one on this island will offer us a ride, I guarantee it.""That's a bit of a harsh view," Mip mumbled."The truth is harsh," The Rel snapped. "Your 'life' is harsh. Now keep walking."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Pirok"He was a bit strange." Pirok observed.IC: Proditor"Y'know what I say to that?" A smile spread across Proditor's face.IC: Pirok"What?" Pirok asked, suspiciously.IC: Proditor"Let's follow him!" Proditor said beginning to dash off.IC: Pirok"Don't forget what we're here for." Pirok said, pulling Proditor back. Together, they walked over to where a Ga-Matoran had a boat."Hello. I'd like to go to the Kumu Islets." Pirok asked, politely."I wouldn't be going there if I was you." The Matoran commented."Why not?" Pirok asked."It was in the news! Big fight; Some 'Mystix' things've been attacking." The Matoran managed to get the boat's engine working. "That'll be ten widgets."Without questioning the price, Pirok handed over the widgets. Soon, the boat was speeding towards the Kumu Islets; And, by extension, Xa-Koro...OOC: Pirok and Proditor to Kumu Islets.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Sagom)

"Here we are," says Sagom as the two reach the top of the hill. She turns around and smiles at Nost before looking toward the horizon. There was a perfect view of Ga-Koro and the ocean and behind her was a view of the river. It was an overall beautiful place.She looks down to see two blankets on the ground. "Strange," she mumbles as she takes a seat on one and motions for Nost to sit on the other.These'll come in handy."Tell me, Nost, do you have any family or friends?"-Mef Man

IC: NostNost settled down on the blanket and starred at the beautiful ocean. He was mesmerized by this place's beauty and was in a trance-like state until Sagam asked about his family and friends. Instantly his face grew sour and his mood took a turn for the worse. Negative emotions were bottled up inside of Nost but he refused to let them out."That's a story for another time." he said flatly. "How about you? Friends, family? What about what you do for a living?"

IC:PontusPontus drew his sword again, and swung it at Senegal. There was no way a Toa could beat a Merfolk underwater. Merfolk had trained underwater their whole life. He doubted Senegal had even had more than one fight underwater in his life.

Ooc: Didn't see this post, sorry! xDIc: Senegal was not deterred, using his Calix to barely evade the sword and grapple Pontus' arm, then swung himself to grab his other arm and bind their legs together. The two fighters were now locked. Pontus' strength was exceedingly great and Senegal could feel it. His bulging muscles strained against the simple power of the merfolk, and he could tell that Pontus' strength was greater than most toa. But Senegal wasn't "most toa." Less strong? Yes, but not exactly weaker. Plus, Senegal had his own strategies.Senegal's mind spun at light speed, analyzing everything at this closer proximity. This being's anatomy had to be different. With their faces so close, Senegal could see the gills of the merman, spouting water as they opened and closed in rhythm. Maybe that was why his previous pressure point attack didn't work, he wondered. But he could now see the first true weakness Pontus had.He swiftly thrust his face forward and smashed his head on Pontus' face, giving him a second of a window to do what he had to do. Legs still intertwined and keeping Pontus anchored, he let go of his arms and raised his hands and cupped Pontus' gills.

IC(Sagom)

"Okay, another time, then," replies Sagom as she looks back toward the horizon. "My family? Not sure. I woke up on the island all alone and without a family, but of course I had one. I just...don't now. As for friends; I have some elder beings who serve as my god parents I guess you could say. They're part of my clan. The other members are long gone now after the Skakdi, Vortixx, and others showed up."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(Sagom)

"Well, the clan was full of warriors-either elder or young (the latter of them being like me)-and we all lived in the same area waiting for the next hunt to go on. That's all my occupation: boutnty hunting. Any way, we'd all live together in one big, happy family and share stories as well as share experiences during the hunts." She smiled as she recalled her past. "It was...quite nice."It was uncomfortable talking about herself like that. She decided to change the subject; her talking was getting her out of her element. "But, enough of little, old me. Tell me what you do; where you're heading; whatever you'd like."Such as where you're heading. Because if you're not going to Ta I'm making a new travel plan for you...-Mef Man

IC: Nost"That...that sounds nice..." the Toa of ice said in bit of an envious tone, the right side of his lip curving a little into a sad smile. "Me, eh? You could say I'm the typical traveler, going from place to place although I have no particular destination. Used to be a Matoran, lived peacefully in Ko-Koro, had a loving girlfr-" Nost stopped himself abruptly, knowing he had let something he did not intent to say slip."Like I said, not much to tell. If I'm correct, you mentioned bounty hunting, right?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Sagom)

Poor thing. No, I can't let him get to me with his pitiful little story."Yes, I'm a bounty hunter," she replies. "Haven't been able to do a bounty in some time now because of my armor being mainly iron. Is now the right time to mention this?"I...I was going to Ta-Wahi to get the impurities taken out when I bumped into you. So, I was wondering if you would like to join me." The Ga-Toa leans in closer to him and looks into his eye while saying,"It gets really lonely on these trips and I'd like someone nice and fun like you with me."-Mef Man

IC: Nost Nost looked into Sagam's eyes and felt somewhat nervous as he kept his composed, icy look. He starred at her, puzzled on the inside as to what he should do. He didn't know whether he longed for her or not. Following her might prove emotionally problematic for him but he had been alone for so long and deep down inside, he simply wished to have another being to talk to beside himself."I'd be glad to go with you." he finally said in a weary voice, trying his best to put on a small convincing smile.

IC(Sagom)

"Great!" she exclaims before leaning forward and kissing him on his cheek. Sagom smiles at him and leans back again. Seeing his weariness, she asks,"You okay?" The Ga-Toa places her hand on his left cheek as she adds,"Don't worry; everything'll be alright on the trip; you'll see."

I hope nothing's wrong with him? What are you saying?! Shut up and think. You're number one here, not this loser. Maybe loser's a bit far, though.

-Mef Man

IC: NostNost lightly grabbed her hand with both of his and removed it from his face but still kept hold. He looked at her with a very sad smile on his face before replying in the same weary tone:"No...well yes I'm okay but I'm not." he paused for a bit and reluctantly said "And I believe it would be best for both of us if we just stayed friends for now. I'm sorry if I gave you any false hopes. I just don't think I'm ready to move on yet."Move on...yes, that will take some time.

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi JungleTank trudged through the jungle stepping in swampy overgrowth. He had made sure his hut couldn't be reached without encountering some sort of inconvenience in order to keep away anybody who might have been lost.He had to live alone in order to do as little damage to the world as possible.Tank frowned as he walked into his makeshift home.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SlifeSlife groaned. Stupid Hau. I leave for one second to, well, relieve myself, and bam! You're gone. After a few seconds a running around searching, Slife decided to check the hospital again. Who knows what troubles that fool has gotten himself into.A few minutes later, Slife arrived at the hospital and spotted Hau. He stormed over to him, "Hau, why'd you ditch me, again. Is this some joke to you." He yelled angrily at Hau, before noticing Sucogu. "Oh," was all Slife could say. "Look, I'm sorry, I'll be outside if you need me." With that said, Slife walked away.IC Lif"Done!" Lif proudly exclaimed, before showing Vrana, the rough sketch Lif had made. It was a special armor designed for Vrana's wings, hinged segments, provided maximum mobility. The only problem, whether or not it would be too heavy.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nost"Never tried it." he said in his natural calm and cool voice. As he got up, a mischievous glint in his eyes was present. "Want me to fly?" he joked.OOC: Just going to say it now so I don't have to repeat it most of the time and to make it clear: Nost usually has a straight face even when he jokes and his voice calm and cool. Hopefully this gives you a better idea of his demeanor.

IC - Sucogu - HospitalHis eyes drifted open slowly."That...was a fight worth it's injuries." he chuckled dryly.Sucogu hadn't fought that hard in many years. And after being drenched by Tairel's pet, too. Antrim the massive was the first worthy opponent he'd seen on this island. He felt bettered from the experience- barring the large and rather painful hole in his stomach, of course.The Toa had mixed feelings as he pondered over his ghostly old friend's dying wish. Ko-Wahi. What would this trek to the cold Koro bring? A superior place to train Hau? He sat up. For a second, he wondered if Hau had"So...you up for a little training in the snow?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Okay; I'll try to remember that. :biggrin:

IC(Sagom)

Sagom chucklse before saying,"How about I fly and you just hold on? I've flown plenty of birds in my day." And it was the truth. She had flown on different hunts to either chase a target or find a target. She knew how to fly birds really well.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom)

The Ga-Toa nods her head and replies,"Sure; we can go and I'll teach you how to fly." Sagom stands up; her armor and weapons making a muffled clanking sound. "You mind leading the way to wherever they keep the birds? I'm not sure if I know where they are."Of course you do, but it'll make him feel more manly.-Mef Man

IC: NostNost shrugged as a response and began to lead the pair out of the beautiful area and back into the Koro. As they walked, they passed by the nearly destroyed docks, most of the boats ship-wrecked and the wooden platforms obliterated.Wonder what in karz happened there...As they continued walking, they found the gukko stables. This was the closest he had ever been to a gukko so he had a good look at one. When he was done, he went up to the owner of the stables and paid him."Your pick." he said to Sagam.