Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Like I was actually doing anything," Ghar-Knel wheezed, crawling back to his bed."Mata Nui, can't any of us act civilized?!" Solaris growled. "I think The Rel has something to say.""Yes," The Rel said, nodding to Solaris. "Well, no. I was just trying to distract you all from acting like a pack of Brakas. I just don't want anymore fighting. I have a raging headache."Mip sat back down on his own bed."Well, we might as well finish him off," he sighed, gesturing for Kahua to kill Ghar-Knel."Two points," Solaris said, holing a hand up. "One: We're not killing him yet. Two: If we were, he's my kill. You all keep those in mind. Especially Kahua."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Sucogu - Outside"See, that's the issue, it is so taxing. And Makuta...well, he doesn't actually show his face. Still, he's here. I think I heard about him totaling a castle in Le-Wahi." he added.Then, Hau was there. On one knee. Was he preparing for attack? Sucogu doubted it. What the Toa said struck him to the core."You want me to... Teach you?"He considered it. It meant less time with Eamerzon."Three conditions," he showed three fingers, "We never speak of Kriigata, Eamerzon doesn't accompany us, and when I teach you, we go at my pace."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Feldnok"As you can see, Pontus, I am not a Toa. The naturaly tall and dangly people are Toa. People like me, tall, teeth like this, spines sticking out are Skakdi." said Feldnok, showing off his spine like Pontus did."Citizens well...we do whatever we want for fun. Skakdi well they're pretty violent except me. Hey, why don't you come join me for dinner? Sucogu over there's coming as well and if his friends are up to it, they can too. We can have a nice conversation over a hot meal. What do you say?"OOC: Last post for the night.

OOC:Ditto.IC:Pontus"Ahh, my bad." Pontus said, having not known the difference between Toa and Skakdi. In his book tall beings were Toa, and short were Matoran. He filed this new info about 'Skakdi' away for later. "Sure, I could go for some food right about now. It was a long swim from the village."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Cyrunei sighed, activating her Kakama and racing off after Hau--Even as Jolek rounded a corner, approaching the group.The collision was nothing short of catastrophic. The poor martial artist was blindsided so hard it slammed him right off the lilypad and out above the water, skipping once, like a stone, and then finally landing with a large splash."Ow..." the toa of Magnetism grumbled, treading water and rubbing his face. Swimming back over, he once again pulled himself out of the water.Throwing an irate glare at the currently stumbling-back-onto-her-feet Cyrunei, he walked over to the rest of the group."You really need to stop that." he muttered."S-sorry. Won't happen again. Twice is enough." she sputtered, slowly regaining her bearings.

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Outside He completely ignored Cyrunei. Oh, and the other one, but mostly he ignored Cyrunei. But... He couldn't act like a Brakas with them watching, could he? Even if it was fake- and of course it was -he couldn't be rude in front of her. Them, he meant. Of course his thoughts wouldn't be about Cyrunei."Fine."He regarded Eamerzon with a shrug.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC SlifeSlife finally found Hau, at the same place they had started. Really, I ran all around the Koro, only to end up back here. He called out, "Yo firefly what gives. First you run off without warning, and then at the hospital you completely ignore me and just run off. Not hot man, not hot."IC Lif"But mister, you're in pain. Holding it in doesn't help anyone, it only makes you feel worse. Please sir, just tell me what's wrong." I asked again.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Tairel)

"I'll be in touch," said the Ta-Toa to Solaris. "Meet me at the Ta-Koro hospital if you need my help with this Brakas," he adds, motioning toward Ghar-Knel. Tairel looks toward Ayra as he says,"We should leave."Soon, Tairel was back on the Gukko bird with Ga'mal strapped to his chest; her body limply drooping forward from being knocked out. The Ta-Toa reaches out for Ayra's hand to help her on the bird. His smile of love for the Ko-Toa was gone and he was now in-what some may mistake for-depression.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

The trip to Ta-Koro was silent. Mainly it was spent with Tairel thinking over what he would do next. He could heal Ga'mal, but what would she do then? Try to kill herself? Maybe he would look into getting a straight jacket for her...And, what of the Vortixx? Would he seek revenge on the being? Or would it be justice? Tairel wasn't sure. All he knew was beings like that needed to die; needed to be thrown off of the face of Mata-Nui and never be returned. Why Ga'mal loved him, the Ta-Toa would never understand. But he did know killing him would only make the Ga-Matoran more upset.Tairel decided not to think of it too much. He needed to get some rest and heal Ga'mal. She was still out cold, but there was no telling how long that would be...OOC: Ayra, Ga'mal, and Tairel to Ta-Wahi.-Mef Man

Ic: AchenoAcheno blinked. It felt like a large portion of time had suddenly passed; something like twenty days or so. He felt like saying something, but the look on Danerys' face said that she had felt it as well. Whatever they were doing seemed a little foggy, and whatever motivation had brought him here now seemed distant, like nothing more than a passing whim. He staggered backwards and sat down against the wall. The cold stone at his back reminded him how much time had passed and he idly wondered if any significant events had transpired in the gap.

Ic: "NO!" Danerys shouted, leaping up and clamoring to Acheno, quickly slapping him across the face as she noticed the toa's fading resolve. "Now is not the time to suddenly start growing lethargic. Things are just starting to make sense! The adventure is just beginning!" she exclaimed, the energy of her discovery invigorating her into action, bordering on hyperacivity.She stared goggle-eyed at the walls again, finally revealing what made her so engrossed in it. "While I was asleep, I had a vision. From my mask or from the other dimension, I don't know, but I know this much for sure: It had a purpose."Acheno, I have a purpose! Now don't be a doubting Thomas about it. I know this was no coincidence because I remember the dream now. I remember meeting one of these beings," she said, gesturing at the painted winged figures on the walls," these... Valkyr." She said the last word with a sort of admiration, it was almost reverence. "And now, after that dream, I don't just see sigils and murals on the walls, I see words! I see legends spilling out like water in a bucket.She turned to her companion, eyes locked in his. "Acheno, my friend, there is a whole wide world waiting for us. Do you want to see it with me, or do you?"

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro BarArekule.The name. The only thing that Tank could really remember upon waking up just a few months earlier. The only constant next to... The thing. That thing that caused him so much grief, so much pain and sorrow, frightening away those who promised to help. Those that promised to stay with him no matter what. He knew what they called him in those short days spent in what he assumed was his home village Po-Koro. Not Arekule. They called him the Tank, or just Tank. He would never let up, never stop, and never get control of himself. He had wanted to, they didn't understand. They never could, they would never be able to comprehend what or why. Tank knew he couldn't even, and he had always been an introvert, keeping to himself trying to unlock his own hidden potential, trying to understand himself as deeply as possible. But he didn't.Arekule.Every so often it would rattle around in his brain, a sort of, "Hey, I'm still here. Remember me?" reminding him of just one of his multiple problems he was facing. Tank shook in his seat a little. Shivering. He wasn't cold, just exhausted. He had been feeling it ever since he awoke in Po-Wahi. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was there like the name. Never leaving.He couldn't tell if it was sadness, loneliness, fear or even uncertainty about his future. It could be his complete lack of knowledge regarding his past. Or the second constant, the curse placed upon him. Tank shivered again.It was hungry.The only reason he had come to the bar was because he too was hungry. He had decided it was best for him to avoid interaction with other people as much as possible. That however wasn't plausible, he needed nourishment. Food, drink, maybe even a place to sleep at least once in a while. The jungle floor wasn't very comfy. Or safe. His makeshift shelter was hardly suitable for protection from Rahi or the weather. Especially lately. Rahi activity was up.Tank had deducted that he should be able to handle a few smaller Rahi himself with his iron staff, but not in numbers or size he had been hearing about in his few quick trips to Ga-Koro.He had considered going to the Marines, insisting they lock him up and chain him down, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. There were too many unknowns. Would it even work? Would the chains hold him if something happened? No, he needed to find another way. He wanted to get rid of it and at the very least control it. Conquer it like the fireside stories, good overcoming evil.Arekule.The only thing keeping him going, probably the only thing that could keep him sane now. It was funny really in a sad sort of way. The only two things that continued to come up, the only two constants in his life working to destroy each other.The name versus the Mark.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Kahua nodded. "All right. Got it. No more fighting." Kahua sat down, removing his repulsive aura. The room was noticeably more calm and stable after that. "Ah. All right. With the crybaby out of the way and all of us both calm AND tired, this would be the perfect time for a discussion."OOC: Can't think of anything else to do anyway.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Three pages in one night (of mine)? O_O I'll just ignore that wall-bashing.IC (Kaunis, outside Ga-Koro bar):Kaunis listened as Felnok and Pontus discussed their origins. It was weird for Kaunis to be between these two. She usually hanged out with Toa. Now she was with a Skakdi and something called a Merfolk. Felnok invited Pontus for dinner."Mind if I join you?" Kaunis asked. "I am not perhaps a Merfolk or a Skakdi, but I know how to brighten up people."

IC - Sucogu - OutsideHe had never traveled with normal people, but now he had Merfolk and Skakdi in company. At least, he didn't see any dull moments in his future. And then there was Kaunis. She had approached him first. He stepped up beside her."Excuse me, I didn't catch your name."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.