Who Is (And Isn't) The Great Being?

Honestly, I don't think we'll ever know who the GB is because I don't know if Greg plans to continue the story. But anyways, on topic: I think that it's Brutaka. I mean, he fought for Mata Nui for a while, then he saw his opportunity to take over, so he became evil. Once the Toa Inika and Axonn stopped him, he realized that he had to wait for a better time, so he reverted back to his good guy ways, waiting for his time. That might also explain why the Antidermis affected him in a different way than it did to the others. But that might have been explained somewhere. I don't know for sure.

The antidermis absorption thing was a feature unique to Brutaka's species.

Honestly, I don't think we'll ever know who the GB is because I don't know if Greg plans to continue the story.But anyways, on topic: I think that it's Brutaka. I mean, he fought for Mata Nui for a while, then he saw his opportunity to take over, so he became evil. Once the Toa Inika and Axonn stopped him, he realized that he had to wait for a better time, so he reverted back to his good guy ways, waiting for his time. That might also explain why the Antidermis affected him in a different way than it did to the others. But that might have been explained somewhere. I don't know for sure.

The antidermis absorption thing was a feature unique to Brutaka's species.
Oh. Well, still. That doesn't mean that Brutaka can't be the GB.

Mavrah wouldn't have been effected by the mind wipe because he was "dead" by then. But now that he's turned up again. . . . The only reason I doubt this possibility is because Greg couldn't very well say, "The Metru Nui Matoran are all discounted--oh, except this one, who is the GB."

There is also another problem with this theory. The issue here is that all this time, Mavrah has been on the Red Star, or at least, so we can assume. Based on that theory, after what Orde said in TPTB, it's obvious that the GB has been inside the MU this whole time. (Wow, lots of acronyms.)

Actually, yeah, I think it does. In addition (and yes, I will be green texting)>can't interfere>wants/tries to steal the IgnikaI'd say this rules him out.~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

Actually, yeah, I think it does. In addition (and yes, I will be green texting)>can't interfere>wants/tries to steal the IgnikaI'd say this rules him out.~Tobi
Wouldn't the fact that he tried to steal the Ignika make him a more likely contender?

Wouldn't the fact that he tried to steal the Ignika make him a more likely contender?

Not necessarily. The GB's knew the threat the mask possessed to them. For example, in Inferno, I think it was, when the two GB's were delivering the Ignika to its location under the SC, they were being very wary and mentioned the other GB, the one who met Vezon and the others. So the fact that they knew it, feared it, and, again, can't really interfere with the inner workings of the MU, means that Brutaka is likely out. Although I'm sure there's still a slight chance, or that GregF might've considered him at one point, I doubt it.Also, as I was writing this, a thought came to mind. The GB was not supposed to interfere in the MU, right? Well, if he is the murderer, that means he had some knowledge that Mata Nui would, one day, have all of his inhabitants go out onto Spherus Magna, right? Because he's been planning evil deeds for a very, very long time.We know this from what Orde said. So he wouldn't interfere, because he knew Mata Nui's mission was important, but once it was all over... well, no more mission, no more need for those that once lived inside of him, right?~Tobi

Actually, yeah, I think it does. In addition (and yes, I will be green texting) >can't interfere >wants/tries to steal the Ignika I'd say this rules him out. ~Tobi
No, I would say that it rules him out. The GB's motives were primarily to observe, not interfere like that. Further, Brutaka currently is in the Mad GB's fortress arguing about the fate of said Mad GB. Given Orde's dialogue, it would seem that the GB is in the middle of the execution of some nefarious plan or other and handing out mega-weapons to Vorox. That's a little hard to do if you are inside a living fortress, just got teleported to a planet you know nothing about, and can't speak the language of the native people (Greg confirmed that people inside the fortress were sheilded from Mata Nui's wave of knowledge).

Actually, yeah, I think it does. In addition (and yes, I will be green texting) >can't interfere >wants/tries to steal the Ignika I'd say this rules him out. ~Tobi
No, I would say that it rules him out. The GB's motives were primarily to observe, not interfere like that.Further, Brutaka currently is in the Mad GB's fortress arguing about the fate of said Mad GB. Given Orde's dialogue, it would seem that the GB is in the middle of the execution of some nefarious plan or other and handing out mega-weapons to Vorox. That's a little hard to do if you are inside a living fortress, just got teleported to a planet you know nothing about, and can't speak the language of the native people (Greg confirmed that people inside the fortress were sheilded from Mata Nui's wave of knowledge).
Ah, good point. Well, there goes my theory.

• [*]I have an argument that Hydraxon can't be the GB. Hydraxon II wanted to destroy the Ignika. A GB would not do such a thing to something that was meant to save Mata Nui's life. This has to rule Hydraxon out.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Okay, fine, I give. As much as I really want to believe that my Umbra theory has something to it, I have to accept that Velika is the GB for a few reasons. The first is that everyone pretty much agrees on that fact, and the community is rarely wrong when this many people are convinced of its authenticity. The next is the great evidence you guys have put forward. Really taught me a lesson. Not sure if anyone else posted about this, or if it has been mentioned, how many times, but I would like to quickly direct your attention to Legends #3: Power Play, Chapter 5, page 54, first paragraph.

"[...]Anyway, that building we were in is an old fortress built long before Voya Nui floated where it is now. We were securing underground entrances to it when Velika found this silvery pool. None of us knew what it was, but he insists it will free out friends from the effects of the zamor spheres."

~Tobi
Yes, that was one of my reasons. How the Karzahni did he:A. Recognize itB. Know that it would work without harming the Matoran?

aouROFb.png

"[...]Anyway, that building we were in is an old fortress built long before Voya Nui floated where it is now. We were securing underground entrances to it when Velika found this silvery pool. None of us knew what it was, but he insists it will free out friends from the effects of the zamor spheres."

~Tobi
Yes, that was one of my reasons. How the Karzahni did he:A. Recognize itB. Know that it would work without harming the Matoran?
Precisely my point. There's no way he could've known that unless he had inside knowledge.That's it, thread closed, the internet is over we found the answer.Of course, I can't close a thread, and I'm sure that there are more theories and logic, so, we'll just have to wait and see. Regardless, I think Velika is our best bet.I still wish my Umbra theory was at least acknowledged, though. >.<~Tobi

So, it's Velika.

• [*]Knows too much, especially the EP part[*]Talks in riddles to hide the above[*]Unusual wisdom[*]Greg's favorite[*]Inventor- GBs love creating![*]Somehow reverse-engineered Zamor launchers without laying hands on one

If nobody wants to disagree, then I suppose, case closed.

aouROFb.png

Wow, that's a little rude, don't you think? Why do you have to be such a downer?Look, I get you're upset we haven't seen updates in over 6 months, we all are, but that doesn't mean you have to be so pessimistic. Remember, Greg has a job to do, as well as several other things, and he's the one who suggested this topic, if I do remember correctly. It's just a means to keep us entertained while he works hard on not only writing new material, but also working on HF adaptation, taking care of his kid, doing other editing jobs, etc.Besides, who knows, maybe, while you're here complaining that the stories are over and that there's no point in continuing this thread, he could be at Lego HQ right now trying to get Bionicle back again.~Tobi

See, now my theory has always been Gavla. There's just something about her that seems...off. She embraced the darkness a little too easily, as though there was some other compulsion, like not feeling as though she fits in with her society. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part though, as I want to see her character expanded upon, but to me, it just seems a little right.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

What's the point of this topic? The web serials are over.

Unless you know something we don't about GregF stating that BIONICLE has ended permanently, I suggest you stop saying this. There is always something to discuss about the serials. This topic hasn't died, has it?

jlovfkk.jpg

I believe Velika would be a good candidate, the reasons above made by others are proof enough. He's the best bet, although I'm not sure if there are any other good candidates in the mix that might prove otherwise. As TWA said, though, Gavla might also be an interesting choice, but Velika makes more sense to me,. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

So, it's Velika.

• [*]Knows too much, especially the EP part[*]Talks in riddles to hide the above[*]Unusual wisdom[*]Greg's favorite[*]Inventor- GBs love creating![*]Somehow reverse-engineered Zamor launchers without laying hands on one

If nobody wants to disagree, then I suppose, case closed.

That last one is inaccurate. I remember, in Legends 1 (Island of Doom), Velika distracted Avak while Kazi and Garan steal the (recently-finished) launcher.

I believe Velika would be a good candidate, the reasons above made by others are proof enough. He's the best bet, although I'm not sure if there are any other good candidates in the mix that might prove otherwise. As TWA said, though, Gavla might also be an interesting choice, but Velika makes more sense to me,. =/

i Don't think it could be gavla due to the fact she has been isolated for almost the entire 100,000 years and she would have no way to see what was going on in the rest of the universe.Also does anyone know if greg said whether he great being was a guy or a gal because if we knew that then that could also eliminate many possible targets.Although i hold true to my theory that it is a dark hunter most likely darkness.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i Don't think it could be gavla due to the fact she has been isolated for almost the entire 100,000 years and she would have no way to see what was going on in the rest of the universe.Also does anyone know if greg said whether he great being was a guy or a gal because if we knew that then that could also eliminate many possible targets.Although i hold true to my theory that it is a dark hunter most likely darkness.

I agree, Gavla is very unlikely. Also, Greg never said. He had several males listed on the "no-can-do" list, and I think the only female was Helryx, but that's because of the backlash of having a female character with actual power and authority turn out to be a man all along, so she was out.Dark Hunters seem mostly out, but Darkness... it gives me pause, I can say that much. He never leaves the Shadowed One's side, so, as far as we know, he's never actually gone out and "interfered" with the world outside, meaning, he has fits some of the criteria. He has officially appeared in the story, so is well-known enough for that. But I don't know if he really fits the bill. I think the DH guide mentioned that he never left the island, and when the Shadowed One would go somewhere, Darkness would just stare off, but supposedly, could still see him. So since Darkness barely even left the Shadowed One's chamber, I'm hesitant to accept the fact that Darkness, or any other Hunter, is our suspect.~Tobi

Looking through all the arguments for different characters, Velika seems to come out as the top contender. He is an incredibly talented builder, and he also knew of the effects of EP on Antidermis-infected Matoran. He is also incredibly cryptic when conveying simple information, which hints at an extraordinary intelligence.

I agree, Gavla is very unlikely. Also, Greg never said. He had several males listed on the "no-can-do" list, and I think the only female was Helryx, but that's because of the backlash of having a female character with actual power and authority turn out to be a man all along, so she was out.Dark Hunters seem mostly out, but Darkness... it gives me pause, I can say that much. He never leaves the Shadowed One's side, so, as far as we know, he's never actually gone out and "interfered" with the world outside, meaning, he has fits some of the criteria. He has officially appeared in the story, so is well-known enough for that. But I don't know if he really fits the bill. I think the DH guide mentioned that he never left the island, and when the Shadowed One would go somewhere, Darkness would just stare off, but supposedly, could still see him. So since Darkness barely even left the Shadowed One's chamber, I'm hesitant to accept the fact that Darkness, or any other Hunter, is our suspect.~Tobi
well i'm gonna quote Biosector01

Darkness constantly looms over the Shadowed One, waiting for the leader of the Dark Hunters to make a mistake, so he can kill him, obtaining the Shadowed One's position for himself. When the Shadowed One travels to other islands, Darkness follows him in order to keep an eye on him. However, even when he does not travel with the Shadowed One, he still manages to watch him. He rarely leaves the Shadowed One, and only then to discipline disobedient Dark Hunters.Darkness, along with the Shadowed One, eventually relocated to Xia. Darkness was present when the Shadowed One found several viruses and killed Ancient, as well as when the Barraki requested a meeting.Most of the events that transpire around the Shadowed One mean little to Darkness. His sole interest is waiting for the Shadowed One to show weakness, so that he can kill the Dark Hunter leader and replace him.

with this info it proves that darkness is always with the The Shadowed One even if TSO is not on Odina. And even though they say the events that happen around him mean little to him that could still be a fake front when he actually does pay attention. He also has the power to defeat the TSO which would mean he has alot of powers/strength to be able to defeat The Shadowed One.These help support my theory that the hidden GB might be darkness. Edited by Voxumo The Frozen One

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well i'm gonna quote Biosector01

Darkness constantly looms over the Shadowed One, waiting for the leader of the Dark Hunters to make a mistake, so he can kill him, obtaining the Shadowed One's position for himself. When the Shadowed One travels to other islands, Darkness follows him in order to keep an eye on him. However, even when he does not travel with the Shadowed One, he still manages to watch him. He rarely leaves the Shadowed One, and only then to discipline disobedient Dark Hunters.Darkness, along with the Shadowed One, eventually relocated to Xia. Darkness was present when the Shadowed One found several viruses and killed Ancient, as well as when the Barraki requested a meeting.Most of the events that transpire around the Shadowed One mean little to Darkness. His sole interest is waiting for the Shadowed One to show weakness, so that he can kill the Dark Hunter leader and replace him.

with this info it proves that darkness is always with the The Shadowed One even if TSO is not on Odina. And even though they say the events that happen around him mean little to him that could still be a fake front when he actually does pay attention. He also has the power to defeat the TSO which would mean he has alot of powers/strength to be able to defeat The Shadowed One.These help support my theory that the hidden GB might be darkness.
He doesn't necessarily have the power to defeat him in battle. His main purpose is to be there for TSO to show weakness, or compassion, and then kill him. Since the full extent of his power isn't known, it is probable he would just come down and stab him in the back, break his neck, etc., as it's doubtful he would go into full hand-to-hand combat, especially knowing The Shadowed One's power.~Tobi

Ahhhh its good to be back on Bzpower, as this is my first post since the downtime :)Back to the main topic anyhow, I believe it is Mavrah, the Onu Matoran. He is the only Metru nui Matoran not to beMind washed by Makuta Teridax on the account of his being outside of Metru Nui. He had apparently died in Voyage of Fearwhen he fell into the dangerous ocean, but if im am understanding correctly (I dont read the serials) he appeared on the Red Star.Oh, And he was able to control the Rahi and the Vakhi, so maybe some special Great Being power or something?What do you guys think?

This is a Signature. I hope you already new that.

Crdit to Toa Spirit of Spectral Avohkii Enterprises For my avatar.

Ahhhh its good to be back on Bzpower, as this is my first post since the downtime :)Back to the main topic anyhow, I believe it is Mavrah, the Onu Matoran. He is the only Metru nui Matoran not to beMind washed by Makuta Teridax on the account of his being outside of Metru Nui. He had apparently died in Voyage of Fearwhen he fell into the dangerous ocean, but if im am understanding correctly (I dont read the serials) he appeared on the Red Star.Oh, And he was able to control the Rahi and the Vakhi, so maybe some special Great Being power or something?What do you guys think?

Well he did not really control the rahi but had created more of a bond with them similar to how we have dogs as pets and if treated right would be willing to fight alongside us or for us. i feel the same applies to mavrah's rahi. And also he did not control vahli but the prototype of the vahki the Kralhi, and he did not technically control that one either but shared a connection with him and they did not want to be destroyed so they tried to find an ally and so they did. and on a similar not what happened to the kralhi that were not destroyed as indicated by this quote on bzpower

Vakama then joined with his fellow Toa Metru and together they managed to destroy the majority of the Kralhi before escaping.

and since majority does not mean all of them that would show that some escaped and could still be working/functioning

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I think the GB might be Darkness. Think about it, it's been foreshadowed throughout the story that he would do something big and watching the Shadowed One would be an almost perfect chance to observe because he gives out so many missions that change the universe. Plus I kind of want him to be XD

[flash=250,100]http://www.hazrd.co.cc/banner/banner.swf?id=roruc.swf

2% of teens have moved on to PS3. If you are part of the 98% who still use real game systems (Xbox 360 and Wii), copy and paste this into your sig.

or

99% of teens have moved on to current gen consoles.If you are part of the 1% that play real game systems (N64,NES,SNES,Genesis)copy this into your sig and add a %.

Hmm... Am I the only one who doesn't fully like the idea that it's Velika? Sure, he has loads of potential to be a GB, but take his identity away from him and there's one less awesome matoran in the story (plus, I'm not too sure it would be easy to observe the universe on an island floating outside of the MU, not to mention survival issues that could easily distract from observation). The entire reason I find the hidden Great Being exciting is because it could be a character we knew all along, and the longer he/she stuck around, the more shocking and exciting the reveal would be. Remember, Kapura was Greg's first choice (someone who was in the story near the very start). Velika seems a very predictable choice and now a lot of members here seem to be expecting him to be the Great Being. You know how you write a good story? You break your audience's expectations. In short, that's why I'm hoping the Great Being isn't Velika. Too predictable, too perfect and all around not too shocking or exciting a reveal to me. I'd much rather the GB be Lewa or Tahu, heck even Ahkmou or Podu would be exciting (even though none of those characters would fit the bill, or at least half of them anyway).

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Yeah, but first you'd have to prove that the murderer is the Great Being in order for that evidence to be solid. And even then, the Great Being would probably be wise onto Kapura's trick and how it works, and who knows what else? Or, you could always play the card "He's a Great Being, thus he has mental discipline and can therefore utilize the ability of a mask of speed." Really, so long as he has access to the right tool, he could probably travel without much difficulty at all (and I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get his hands on one either, or maybe he managed to craft one?).Actually, if the Great Being were able to observe Kapura and learn his trick, that might strengthen the idea of the Great Being being present on Mata Nui/Metru Nui at one point in time after the cataclysm (unless that trick was known all along, of course). After all, if I knew how to dart around like that, I'd probably take advantage of it and practice it constantly. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I think the GB might be Darkness. Think about it, it's been foreshadowed throughout the story that he would do something big and watching the Shadowed One would be an almost perfect chance to observe because he gives out so many missions that change the universe. Plus I kind of want him to be XD

Yeah that is what I've been saying the whole time. He has such good possibilities
  • [*]We do not know the full extent of his powers but we know he has the ability to to kill the Shadowed One if needed. and i would assume the great being would not reveal all his powers either[*]Even though they say he has no interest with the world around him who is to say he really does care but doesn't show it.

and with this quote from biosector

When the Shadowed One travels to other islands, Darkness follows him in order to keep an eye on him. However, even when he does not travel with the Shadowed One, he still manages to watch him

this shows that not only does he follow the Shadowed One, but he also has the ability to watch him from afar which could mean he has the ability similar to the insane/imprisoned great being where he talked to/watched vezon when he was in an entirely different dimension. so there are many traits of Darkness that could point him as being the great being. Unlike with velika who the only main reason is his weirdness and his abnormal knowledge such as about the energized protodermis thing and antidermis. So yeah i agree that Darkness is a very high possibility.

Hmm... Am I the only one who doesn't fully like the idea that it's Velika? Sure, he has loads of potential to be a GB, but take his identity away from him and there's one less awesome matoran in the story (plus, I'm not too sure it would be easy to observe the universe on an island floating outside of the MU, not to mention survival issues that could easily distract from observation). The entire reason I find the hidden Great Being exciting is because it could be a character we knew all along, and the longer he/she stuck around, the more shocking and exciting the reveal would be. Remember, Kapura was Greg's first choice (someone who was in the story near the very start). Velika seems a very predictable choice and now a lot of members here seem to be expecting him to be the Great Being. You know how you write a good story? You break your audience's expectations. In short, that's why I'm hoping the Great Being isn't Velika. Too predictable, too perfect and all around not too shocking or exciting a reveal to me. I'd much rather the GB be Lewa or Tahu, heck even Ahkmou or Podu would be exciting (even though none of those characters would fit the bill, or at least half of them anyway).

no you are not the only that does not like the great being possibly being velika. i really don't like the idea of velika either. i'm more inclined to think it is darkness

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah that is what I've been saying the whole time. He has such good possibilities
  • [*]We do not know the full extent of his powers but we know he has the ability to to kill the Shadowed One if needed. and i would assume the great being would not reveal all his powers either[*]Even though they say he has no interest with the world around him who is to say he really does care but doesn't show it.

When the Shadowed One travels to other islands, Darkness follows him in order to keep an eye on him. However, even when he does not travel with the Shadowed One, he still manages to watch him

this shows that not only does he follow the Shadowed One, but he also has the ability to watch him from afar which could mean he has the ability similar to the insane/imprisoned great being where he talked to/watched vezon when he was in an entirely different dimension. so there are many traits of Darkness that could point him as being the great being. Unlike with velika who the only main reason is his weirdness and his abnormal knowledge such as about the energized protodermis thing and antidermis.So yeah i agree that Darkness is a very high possibility.

no you are not the only that does not like the great being possibly being velika. i really don't like the idea of velika either. i'm more inclined to think it is darkness
Your constant references to Darkness a bit... out of place, I think. The main reason is because, as I said before, we don't necessarily know that he has the "power" to kill TSO. Let's give a real-world example, albeit one that is completely insane, yet still logical.Let's say, in the U.S., that the President (in this case, we'll call him Amabo, for the sake on awkwardness) has not only leadership power, but also some other power (he can use mental attacks, let's say). Now pretend he's also a dictator, because that will help the situation. Now, the vice-president, in this case, we'll call him Mark, stands silently behind Amabo every hour of every day. Amabo scares all of those who come in to his office. Now, we know Mark has weird powers, but he's not invincible, and neither is Amabo. One day, Amabo decides he's going to fall in love with someone, and this will impact his ability to lead (or dictate) the U.S. Mark will now come in and stab Amabo in the back, or break his neck, or something, and kill him. Amabo was still physically stronger than Mark, but Mark still killed him.The situation is similar here. Although you are right in saying that we do not know the full extent of Darkness' powers, and you do have a right to have your opinion, especially one that has evidence to support it, as you have provided, however, your final analysis is what bugs me the most. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, it's just what I think.However, I do believe you have strong evidence, and your theory is not at all unfounded. Darkness has just as much ability to be the GB.Finally, I would like to once again give my two cents (AGAIN) about my theory of the GB being Umbra. Just saiyan.~Tobi

this shows that not only does he follow the Shadowed One, but he also has the ability to watch him from afar which could mean he has the ability similar to the insane/imprisoned great being where he talked to/watched vezon when he was in an entirely different dimension. so there are many traits of Darkness that could point him as being the great being. Unlike with velika who the only main reason is his weirdness and his abnormal knowledge such as about the energized protodermis thing and antidermis.So yeah i agree that Darkness is a very high possibility.

Your constant references to Darkness a bit... out of place, I think. The main reason is because, as I said before, we don't necessarily know that he has the "power" to kill TSO. Let's give a real-world example, albeit one that is completely insane, yet still logical.Let's say, in the U.S., that the President (in this case, we'll call him Amabo, for the sake on awkwardness) has not only leadership power, but also some other power (he can use mental attacks, let's say). Now pretend he's also a dictator, because that will help the situation. Now, the vice-president, in this case, we'll call him Mark, stands silently behind Amabo every hour of every day. Amabo scares all of those who come in to his office. Now, we know Mark has weird powers, but he's not invincible, and neither is Amabo. One day, Amabo decides he's going to fall in love with someone, and this will impact his ability to lead (or dictate) the U.S. Mark will now come in and stab Amabo in the back, or break his neck, or something, and kill him. Amabo was still physically stronger than Mark, but Mark still killed him.The situation is similar here. Although you are right in saying that we do not know the full extent of Darkness' powers, and you do have a right to have your opinion, especially one that has evidence to support it, as you have provided, however, your final analysis is what bugs me the most. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, it's just what I think.However, I do believe you have strong evidence, and your theory is not at all unfounded. Darkness has just as much ability to be the GB.Finally, I would like to once again give my two cents (AGAIN) about my theory of the GB being Umbra. Just saiyan.~Tobi
may i ask why my final analysis bugs you? i'm just curious so that i can fix it later on in other things.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

may i ask why my final analysis bugs you? i'm just curious so that i can fix it later on in other things.

The final analysis bugs me just because you assume Darkness is stronger than the Shadowed One, when this is not necessarily true. The Hulk may be stronger than me, but if I got the chance, and felt I had to, I could kill the Hulk. That's what I mean. Hope this helps.~Tobi

The final analysis bugs me just because you assume Darkness is stronger than the Shadowed One, when this is not necessarily true. The Hulk may be stronger than me, but if I got the chance, and felt I had to, I could kill the Hulk. That's what I mean. Hope this helps.~Tobi
Well whem u say it that way it makes more sense and i under stand what you mean.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't really have too much interest in the generally tortured remains of the story, but I saw Voxumo's blog entry on the topic, and wanted to mention a few things about the idea of Darkness as the Great Being.In the OP, part of Greg's reasoning for TSO not being said GB is that "he was in the MU to observe, not sabotage its running by causing trouble and disruption." Given that Darkness's goal is to "ensure that his leader does not become merciful and compassionate" (BS01 page), it seems evident that Darkness is part of the group that wants to sabatoge the MU's running, which would preclude his possibility of being the Great Being. The fact that Darkness is lurking after TSO to eventually usurp the position himself reinforces this. I honestly don't see how the Great Being would benefit by taking the guise of an evil being intent on ruling the Dark Hunters.So, in all, an analysis of character would make the discussion of power irrelevant, I'd say.~B~

Edited by Ballom

I doubt it is any Voya Nui Matoran because they hadn't had enough exposure to the rest of the Matoran Universe. I think it is either Tuyet or Dume.

Tuyet, in my opinion is way out, because of her several thousand years confinement in the alternate dimension, plus, she wants to take control of the Universe, and succeeding in the Kingdom AU. Anyways, Tuyet is absolutely out. Dume is an interesting choice, and it's possible, but again, back when he was a Toa, he would've "interfered".~Tobi

I doubt it is any Voya Nui Matoran because they hadn't had enough exposure to the rest of the Matoran Universe. I think it is either Tuyet or Dume.

Tuyet, in my opinion is way out, because of her several thousand years confinement in the alternate dimension, plus, she wants to take control of the Universe, and succeeding in the Kingdom AU. Anyways, Tuyet is absolutely out. Dume is an interesting choice, and it's possible, but again, back when he was a Toa, he would've "interfered".~Tobi
That is kind of why I think it can be Tuyet. She never behaved normally even as a Matoran and was always obsessed with powerful objects like the Nui Stone. I feel that Tuyet wanted to know more and become more powerful about the Matoran Universe. What do you mean Dume "interfered"?
pewku.gif