Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yes, but attempting to use echolocation, and finding that it didn't work, would also alert him to their presence, thus allowing him to make iron spikes within the field.IC: Kraal"C'mon, we better go up to the Gukko Force Headquarters." Kraal said, beginning to scale the tree. Laz had warned them that using the elevator would draw attention to them due to their appearance.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

ICLaki didn't make the jump. Not even that close. Now he was falling. Again. Although this time, a few spiky roots were below him. He was going to die. Karz. And as Laki closed his eyes, and cursed his bad luck, he stopped falling. He opened his eyes. He was floating in the air, suspended, it seemed, by his armor. He looked around. There was no one around except a skinny, lithe toa of iron.Ah, Laki thought, that would explain it. The toa lowered him, and Diaku, who seemed not to be dead, to the ground. The both got to their feet, and Laki breathed in a few big breaths of amazement. He was still breathing. He was still living."Much-great ever-thanks to you, toa-hero," he said, walking over to the toa of iron through the swampy muck. "You ever-saved my life," he stated obviously. "I am Laki. Ever-happy to meet you,"OOC: Diaku's an NPC, by the way, so you can make him do whatever you want.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Ehh, you can control him, but I do have one thing planned for him.IC: AelynnAelynn smiled, she didn't do that a lot, but these matoran almost died, so she tried to be nice. "Your welcome, although it was nothing. I couldn't just let you fall." Remembering that it was polite to respond with her name she replied, "My name is Aelynn."She then started to walk toward the sounds of battle. "Where are you walk-going?" Asked Diaku"To go see whats going on, aren't you?"OOC: Thats it he's all your now. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: FYI, the poison will only make the Gukko feel a bit unwell. The main purpose is shown in this post.IC: KraalKraal sneaked silently through the village, staying in the shadows so as not to be noticed. He soon reached the Gukko Force Headquarters, and sneaked behind, before taking the vial from Agira and putting a small drop into each sack of feed."Time to give 'em the signal." He said, flying towards the coast. He built up a lot of wood, and poured some of the vial over it."Laz said this was incredibly flammable. I suggest you stand back." He scraped two rocks together over a stick until the made a spark and the stick caught fire. He then through it in among the logs, which immeadiately burst into flame.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ziraul luckily avoided the spikes with the percision of an expert. Tirax was not so lucky, stepping on one, and crying out in pain. Only the silence feild stopped the noise from escaping. Ziraul dropped the feild, moving to a nearby tree and climbing at an even faster pace, long years of experience hunting Makuta minions giving him some decent experience with climbing. Tirax took a different approach, hurling his axe at Kraal.The Green Tornado turned at the crash of a tree. "Looks like they're here already. Get the gukko force ready-I'll help take care of this!" He turned on his Kadin, zipping to the spot. "What's happened here? Did someone cause this tree to collapse?" he said to a Toa of Iron he saw at the scene.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Aelynn"I'm not very sure," She said, "I was just coming to find out who made the tree collaps. I heard fighting so I thought it was collateral damage. I just save these two matoran from being impailed on some inconviently placed spikes." All of a sudden she felt very weak, a result of using her elemental powers. She stumbled a few steps and almost fell.OOC: She can't really use EP without feeling really weak.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:Perhaps Cy or Divan (my Toa of Iron) can train her?IC:Cy placed a hand the Toa of Iron's shoulder in order to steady her. "Are you okay? Perhaps you should sit this one out." He answered the Matoran, " I know someone was planning an attack on the village, but who is still something we're working on."Miraul and his team arrived at last. They had plans to spend the night before setting out for the Charred Forest. They were surprised to see the fallen tree. Taking the elevator, the team hurried to see what was going on. They encountered Ziraul on the way, since he had reached the tree top. "We're falling under attack by some kind of bat-wing creatures. A group slipped into the Gukko stables, it seems. I took a look around. They poisioned the feed, it seems, from what I can tell in my work's line of knowledge.(*) Can Vilak and Takamaz take care of that?""Got it." answered Miraul. He dispatched the two to the stables, where they systematically ignited each feed bin, suprised by the poision's flammiblity. Takamaz kept the blaze under his careful control, until the poision was gone. One or two Gukko had already eaten, but most had not and would thus would not be affected.OOC: Ziraul is somewhat well known for his skill in killing Makuta minions. He likely would have a decent knowledge of poison.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Aelynn"I'm-, I'm fine." She managed to reply, "Sit this one out um, ok, no I want to help!" Remember, she though, you can make your own choises now.OOC: She used to be a slave so she is used to being told what to do, making choises for herself is something new. That would be very helpful if someone trained her.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:If she survives the battle, talk to Divan, who is with Miraul and team.IC: Cy turned and said, "Ok. The name's Green Tornado. Use either word for short." Spotting somthing, he said, "Look's like something's going on in the Gukko stables. Let's check it out. I suggest you stick with me-I have some experience when it comes to fights."

OOC: They aren't in the Gukko stables anymore, and haven't been there for ages; That, and they're Mystix, so there woulldn't have been any sound from inside when they WERE there. The fire is at the coast. That, and the attack hasn't even begun yet. *Cough* Meta-gaming *Cough*IC: IgnotusIgnotus flew towards Le-Koro, followed by Laz, Zar, and a few other Mystix. They were all armed with the explosive Madu fruits.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Yeah, but he wouldn't destroy all the feed, as the Gukko wouldn't have anything to eat, and they poisoned all of it.Even the stuff which would already have been left out for the Gukko to eat. *Cough* Meta-gaming again *Cough*

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pordal, Yerith, Yu'rekPordal had found them a restaurant while Nik-Kolii flew around the island to find Mekrof."The food here is exotic," Pordal stated, munching on a rather interestingly colored meat."I don't know about you," Yerith said, "but I always order my standby; Ruki and Fried Bula Root."Yu'rek nodded at the arguing pair. It was like watching two Makua fight over the most delicious Matoran when they had two Toa to munch on."Check please," he said to one of the Le-Matoran waiters. "And I'll give you big tip if you make it fast."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Traxin, Zarrus): A large group of humanoid, bat-like creatures flew across the sky overhead. Traxin squinted at their distant silhouettes, "What in the name of-" he murmured, but was interrupted when Zarrus pushed past him, and began sprinting towards Le-Koro. Traxin easily caught up with him with his longer, more powerful legs. He picked the Matoran up by his neck and pinned him against a tree, "Where are you off too?" he asked cruelly.His interrogation was cut short, however, as several trees began to fall on the other side of Le-Koro. Stunned, Traxin loosened his grip subconsciously, allowing Zarrus to kick and flail, eventually escaping. Traxin followed him, but Zarrus hopped aboard one of the lifts. Traxin looked around for another one, but there were none. All the lifts were at the top.Traxin was frustrated; what was so attractive about Le-Koro? In fact, what was so unattractive that people wanted to destroy? He needed answers. The bat-creatures were coming closer, but from the angle Le-Koro was at, they wouldn't see them coming. He had to warn them, somehow.(Zar): Meanwhile, Zar was sailing over the jungle, accompanied by his fellow Mystix. In a sack, he had a small collection of explosive fruits, which Laz had picked up on his way back from the scout mission. He smiled. This would be an event to remember.

OOC: Let's try to keep OOC posts to a minimum. ;) They belong in the Discussion topic; not the roleplaying form itself.

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

Sagom steers the Gukko bird beside Gezdom's bird."How much farther are we, Gez?" she calls out; trying to be heard over the wind."Just a few more miles," he replies. The Toa of Green looked like he was just getting off of an adrenaline rush (which wasn't hard to believe after the entire "fight" with the wild Gukko bird).-Mef Man

IC(Alissita and Mar)

"And you...tried to give it...to me?" asks the Matoran, worried. "Thanks, Alissita."The Matoran nods her head before walking to the Matoran of Air's side. She wraps her arms around her lover and smiles. "It's so good to see you're alright, but look at those wounds," she adds upon seeing what Jild had done to him.-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"Here we are," he replies as the two birds fly out of a mess of trees and over the lake. It was truly a beautiful sight, the large lake full of bluish green water and the new settlement being formed beside it."Okay, let's land, grab the Po-Toa, and get out," she says, but smiles at how awkward her words sounded. Sagom was just eager to go back to her father and didn't want to mess around with an entire lot of beings who wanted to talk and ask questions all day.Ledzel steps out of the main structure he had built. It was finally completed and ready to be moved into."Okay, Madhrik, it's finish-" The Toa of Stone spots the birds flying toward them. "Looks like we have visitors," he says to the others.Not more enemies...-Mef Man

IC: Alfon / NostAlfon paused helping Madrihk with his work to have a look at their new visitors. 'Visitors' became a common sight nowadays and most of them wanted to kill the members of the ILS. Without thinking, he pulled out his sword and eyed the new arrivals with intense focus.Nost disembarked from the bird and examined the area, looking for the person they were supposed to pick up. The group was big in numbers and it would be foolish to take them all on bur he couldn't help but feel a little antsy as a blue Toa with a scarf pulled out a rather big and oddly shaped sword.

IC: Perkahn felt the overwhelming desire to slap Mardi, but he restrained himself."You know, there's a bunch of problems here besides yours. So I have a healthy proposal. I go with you to restrain this whatever this is raging around Le-Wahi, while these other three sort out said problems. Well, all that concern them, anyway. How about that?"

IC(Alissita, Gezdom, Ledzel, Mar, and Sagom)

"There's no problems," she replies, letting go of the Le-Matoran and looking back to her master. "Would you like for me to go with you with these beings, Master?""I'll come too," adds the Le-Matoran.Gezdom lands his bird beside the large settlement and walks toward Madhrik. His earlier reconassaince of the area showed that he was the leader of the group."We come in peace," he says, holding his hands away from his weapons. "We mean no harm; just want a quick chat with one of your members."Sagom slid off of Seaweed and stood beside Nost, hand resting on the hilt of her medium sized sword.Just in case.Ledzel was watching the Toa of Green intently, but turned to see a beautiful Toa of Water sliding off of the Gukko.I wouldn't mind having a girl like her...The Toa of Stone walks toward Alfon and whispers in his ear; ignoring the drawn sword,"Take a look at her." It had been a while since Ledzel had seen a very attractive female, but today it seemed as if he was blessed with the opportunity to see this Ga-Toa. That Ko-Toa's probably hers. Oh well.-Mef Man

IC(Ledzel)

"Well, not for me," he replies before turning his attention to their leader. The Toa had always wanted a nice girl to settle down with and have a family with, but it seemed impossible for him (especially now). But, he always kept his eyes open for a possible being that he could meet.She doesn't look like the "nice" kind, though.-Mef Man

OOC: Pirok you have provoked the 4th Irregulars Squad. Prepare to be shot down! XDIC: As the High Gukko Command burned, Le-Matoran scrambled about hurrying to put out the fire.Way off to the side, a ramshackle pilots quarters belonging to the 4th Irregulars Squad burst open and four Matoran hurried out."Oh great! They picked the BEST time to sound the alarms!" A Ga-Matoran yelled sarcastically over the din."Hey Kylina! Check it out! BATMEN!" A Onu-Matoran pointed overhead at the swarms of Mystix overhead."Dunna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna BATMEEEEEEEN!" The other Onu-Matoran sang."Mawl is this really the time to be making references to your list of things that are utterly ridiculous? Seriously whoever thought of a Batman anyway?" Kylina the Ga-Matoran chided the second Onu-Matoran."Perhaps somebody failed to inform these guys Kylina." A Ta-Matoran said. "Because these guys definitely look like Batmen to me."A nearby hut exploded."Batmen who appear to be attacking Le-Koro.""AAAAwwwwwww!!! Not the Leaky Drum! That was my favorite watering hole! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT BATMAN!" The first Onu-Matoran shook his fist at the Mystix who had destroyed the bar."BOYS!" Kylina barked. "Less threatening the Batmen from the ground and more summoning the Kahu! If we don't get skyborne ASAP they'll destroy everything!""Yes Ma'am, Mistress Kylina!" The Onu-Matoran chorused."And knock it off with the Mistress already! I'm not your mother!" Kylina barked already chasing them as they ran for the edge of the platform."Yes Ma'am, Mistress Kylina!" The Onu-Matoran chorused again with silly grins on their faces.Kylina sighed while Xavier, the Ta-Matoran chuckled.The Onu-twins whistled shrilly as they neared the edge. All four Matoran leaped off the edge.With a loud cry a pair of Kahu descended in a dive from the sky. Kylina landed in her spot as second on the back of Tawk, the first Onu-Matoran's bird "Sporky" while the Onu-Matoran took the forward pilot's saddle.Xavier took the discman position behind Mawl and the two pilots pulled their Kahu into a sharp climb narrowly avoiding the trees before leveling off."Hey bro! Try not to get shot down today!" Tawk yelled at Mawl."HAH! Maybe if 'Scruffy' is having an off day you might be able to keep up!" Mawl taunted back."BOYS! Less arguing more setting up shots as you both are going down if Xavier and I can't hit anything!" Kylina barked."Yes Ma'am, Mistress Kylina!" The Onu-Matoran chorused.Kylina face palmed. Xavier just laughed.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: How many Mystix are there, really? If only a few have made Player Characters out of them, then the rest would essentially be an NPC army.IC (Madrihk):"Just a chat?" the Toa of Ice asked. "Sounds innocent enough, but I've had recently had some bad experiences that has made me a bit wary of strangers. I hope you understand. Who are you, really? I am Madrihk, leader of this little project here."