Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: While Mevi and Trakunda flirted around, Aryll checked the two Le-Matoran they'd saved earlier. They were healed by now, drinking water from some canteens. They were going to make some fine workers."Excuse me, I'm Toa Aryll, and I'd like to ask you two a favor.""What is it, hero-savior?" one asked."Can you help us build the village? Things have been going slow lately, and I could use your help picking up speed.""Sure thing!" the other exclaimed.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Unfortunately, balance was required, both walking on two as well as on four legs. As such KoAnLo had no secure footing on Rhow's back. As soon as she felt the bite dig into the cartilage of her spinal extensions on her neck she reacted, throwing her head back, smacking the Toa in the face on the nose, blurring his vision. Unbalanced as he was he couldn't stay upright and fell on his side, Rhow upon him almost immediately after. He had actually managed to hurt her. And more then that, he did not show any sign of slowing down.Growling, she reached down and grabbed KuAnLo by the throat, mercilessly pulling him back to his feet. She had put her left foot out a little and right foot back-putting her left knee in front of her body. With force, she slammed the Toa down on it in a near back-breaking move, hitting him right between the shoulder-blades. She stepped back and spat out dirt that had gotten caught in her teeth during the face-on-the-ground moment. She felt the effect of the hits on her skull, feeling her neck, feeling the blood running down her back slowly all accompanied by that throbbing pain in the back of her head.She hoped the freak would stay down now. If he got up again, she would snap him like a twig.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo, feeling the female walking around on the stone he had made on the jungle floor, used the vibrations he felt to locate her. Sensing her step on one spot, he suddenly made the stone drop, far, like a black hole in the space time continuum, and then he formed it around her leg, trapping her in place. He did the same to the other leg, and then recuperated a moment.He stood up, shook his head, and jumped around a few times. Good, his balance was back. He then walked over to the skakdi, and grabbed her spine. He pulled backwards, hard, forcing her to bend at the knees and hips. The then trapped her arms in the stone, the same way he had done to her legs.He kicked up into her spine and back a few times, clawing and crushing nerve points, and then stopped. He slammed his fist down on her stomach, making her abs bend in a way they shouldn't with all the cuts and bruises along them. He did this a second time, and then jumped on her, releasingi his stone holds on her feet. He then began to paw at her amour again, making slow progress as she tried to break her arms out.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: He is starting to get a bit silly with how much he can get hit and still keep moving.IC:She was sure one of her ankles was sprained. At least that was what it felt like. Her core was throbbing and there was a tingling sensation along her back from where this freakshow had kicked her. She should have just broken his neck right back there. But Skakdi armor was tough, made to withstand war on a daily basis. It didn't give away easily. She could hear soft cracking noises as she wriggled her hand back and forth. The stone this thing could make was not as tough as that of a sane Toa. Then, there was a crack. Rhow yelped as she yanked her hand out in a way that stretched her shoulder in a move it normally wouldn't do, but she didn't care.Her hand shot forward and dug itself into KuAnLo's armpit. Armour was soft there, easy to break through and her clawed fingers dug into the soft flesh at the side of his chest. She'd rip his heart out before he'd do the same to her.

OOC: I figured this'd be the last one, they both take a lot of punishment. :PIC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo gasped in pain as the female's claws ripped into his chest. He bit at the hand and pulled it out, blood seeping from the only wound he was actually noticing. He punched her between the eyes and in the throat, hopefully knocking her unconscious as he ran back into the jungle to get away from the battle, though not before he spat blood and saliva into her eyes, hopefully burning them with the acidic blood he had.He sat back, once he had gotten far enough, and licked at his wounds, his saliva helping the blood to clot. He dug himself a small foxhole, and curled up into it, sleeping in order to heal. He formed a stone block over the hole, impenetrable to anything but protosteel.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, that's the nice thing about these characters XDIC:The second punch had been aimed at her jugular veins again, but Rhow had lowered her chin just a bit and the twisted Toa's punch had hit her there instead, slightly deflected and not as powerful.As she noticed KuAnLo run off, she threw herself around,climbing to her kness, clutching her chest with one hand while pushing herself up with the other.The Skakdi roared after the being as it disappeared into the woods. It could have counted as a victory, but she did not see it that way. It was a victory when her enemy lay dead at her feet, not when he ran off. After her scream, the Skakdi sat on the grassy ground for a while, breathing ragged, growly breaths. Her head was killing her. Everything else seemed to be numb because of it. In a way, it was lucky the brain worked that way. Her head hurt so she did not feel the bruises, the stretched ankle, the cuts and the bite-wounds. She blinked, suddenly feeling very tired, as the adrenaline wore off. She had been lucky. Her bones were intact, she had the use of all her senses and the wounds, despite bleeding, were more or less superficial. Exhausted and in pain, Rhow continued to sit on the ground for a while longer, before looking over to Iraanus. "Still there?"

OOC: Sorry I couldn't participate much in that fight. I had to eat supper just after it started.IC: Iraanus"Of course." Iraanus sat up, shaking his head. The creature's strength had taken him by surprise. Standing, he examined Rhow. The Skakdi was bleeding profusely in several places and appeared to have taken considerable damage to her spine as well. Iraanus had fared much better, coming out with only a few bruises and a broken spear - for whatever reason, the creature had seemed determined to attack Rhow and had mostly ignored him when he hadn't attacked directly.Iraanus looked around warily, concerned that the creature would attack again. "What was that thing, do you think?"

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Eeyup.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo brought himself out of his hole, the worst wounds of his mostly healed (a timeskip occured). The first thing he noticed was his hunger...he was hungrier than he had been when he attacked that Skakdi. Looking around, he noticed a small rahi rabbit watching him in fear. He reached out, spearing it on one of his claws. He bit the rabbit off, eating it whole. He was somewhat satisfied...however, he wasn't completely. He thought he smelled something near him...sniffing, he smelled water. He backed away.He loped back to the clearing, seeing the two skakdi again. He hissed at them, the female and male both somewhat healed, the same as him. How long had he been sleeping? A day? Two? It didn't matter. He threw a fist of stone at the male.OOC: Now for round two of the ridiculous skakdi-derped up toa battle. Let's have fun again, eh? :P

profiles i guess

OOC: The headache was sort of meta-gaming, since I actually do have one right now...and I'd really like to take a break and sleep, y'know. Iraanus can have some fun if he wants, But I'm out til tomorrow.IC:Rhow noticed Iraanus examining her quickly. She groaned as she stood up. Her ankle was definitely swollen, though not as badly as she had expected it to be. Her spine was another matter. She had suffered worse wounds before, though the amount she had received today had to be a new record. As for the extensions, those would heal by themselves, even grow back the skin that gave them their fin-like appearance a bit. In the end, she would have some more scratches to show. More than she already did. "No idea what it was. It comes back, it's dead though."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo grunted as his stone throw missed terribly, and he sank back in the bushes. He heard the two Toa talking, and decided to stay there and listen, rather than mindlessly attack them.He barricaded himself in, where they couldn't see or hear him but he could see and hear them. And he waited for his moment to strike.

profiles i guess

IC (Natan): "Exactly what metal we use is irrelevant at this point" Natan stated. "My power lets me manipulate any metal, be it iron, gold or protosteel. The reason I'm making this rough model out of iron is that it's easy to work with, and I can transmute it later on in the process."He took a scrap of paper from Dekuna, detailing what he had discovered about the design of the knee armour. He frowned at it and passed it on to his brother, muttering something in the Skakdis' tongue. After a tense moment, Natan reached out to the leg and reformed the metal into a differnt shape. He nodded in satisfaction.

IC: Tangrua, TegamTegam knocked on the door. "You o.k. Tangrua? You have been there for a while"Tangrua could not hear him because of tehe field odf silence.due to an amazin conicidence, he decided to ask about letting tegam in at the exact same time. Turning to Dekuna, he said "Can we let tegam in? He won't tell anyone unless you tell him to. Toa of magnetism are almost as quiet as de-Matoran."Tangrua looked at the knee. "It's still not quite right. There is supposed to be a small space below the joint."
IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "Yes, you're right" Natan said after re-examining the papers. He absorbed some of the metal, creating the space for the joint to bend into."If you must" Dekuna replied, "but don't say anything until you're back within these walls. This needs to be secret, both from our allies and Makuta's spies. So far, the only ones who know of the project are myself, Matan, Natan, Uar, you and now Tegam. I think six minds and mouths will be allright." He thought for a moment more, before adding "It might be worth going back to the battlefield to scavenge anything that's left. That way we can clear up once and for all what these things have for armour." Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "Exactly what it looks like, Tegam" Dekuna said over his shoulder. The toa of magnetism's alarm was quite understandable, but Dekuna was determined to remain calm and focused. After all, who in their right mind would want to create such a monster? Meanwhile, Matan and Natan had moved onto the Rahkshi's back and spine, moulding and shaping them into a perfect likeness of a Rahkshi of insect control. Every so often, Dekuna emitted a small ping, listening for how the model's sonar fingerprint matched the real thing.

ppg2.png

OOC: Poor Phavion, being forced to do guard duty...IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Matan & Natan's Hut:Phavion was still outside Matan and Natan's Hut, stuck guarding the hut even though news had come about the defeat of the son's of the Makuta. He had other places to be, the people he was forced to work for would be most displeased at his tardiness...

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "To find its weaknesses" Dekuna summarised. "Specifically, the sonic frequency that will shatter the armour of any Rahkshi. Tangrua has heard the full plan if you have any burning questions. The most important thing, however, is that you breath no word of this to anyone outside of this house. This is top secret, and it would be disasterous for the Hau Karda and many others if word leaked to the public, not to mention Makuta".

ppg2.png

IC: Tegam"I will keep your secret, but I can see an immediet problem. Rakshi are mostly hollow. Yours is solid." He magtetucally opened a whole in the back of the rakshi and lifted a large chunk of metal out, then closed it back up. "I think we should use this thing to figure out a way to combat the rakshi, before you blow it up. I can control it magnetically and we could see If there are any spots where it's vulnerable." Suddenly he got an idea. "I just got an idea. What if we used this rakshi to fight other rakshi. Any Toa, or skakdi, of magnetism or iron could control it, and it would decrease the chance of one of us getting injured."

IC - Veira - Leaving theater"I know, right?" she responded.She sighed. It was hard to believe the fight had been that short a time ago."So. Where to next? I'm headed to Ko-Koro for more 'R and R.'"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Veira - Heading to Ko-Koro"I don't mind at all." she said with a shrug. She then turned to a large, ostentatious wooden sign that pointed to the Koros, heading to the Koro of ice.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: More Rahkshi in Ko-wahi! We'll have to work quickly.IC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): "That's right, the kraata casing needs..." Dekuna was interrupted by a distant screech, coming from the north. It was loud screech, and it came from a throat identical to the one they were building. It must have had deafening volume to be heard at this distance. The Skakdi heard it and quailed, but Dekuna's ears picked it out much more precisely. "More of them!" he cursed "It sound like a power screamer, but I place it somewhere in Ko-wahi - a long way off."OOC: Drat! I forgot about the silencer again. It's important the characters hear this, so I'll say it's a one-way thing. Sounds can enter the buliding but not leave. :P A terrible excuse, I know, but oh well.

ppg2.png

IC: Iraanus"Aye," Iraanus agreed. He looked around the clearing. Night was falling; the last golden rays of sunlight were rapidly fading. "We should-"He whirled around as he heard the rush of air caused by KuAnLo's rock. He didn't see anything, but...Iraanus drew the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting's staff warily, ready for another fight if need be.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Should we head to ko-koro then? I don't want to leavve, bercause In my small story arch I have planed involving ning's bat'leth, Ny friend in the new members group is nsupposed to meeet me outside your shop when we barge out going to ko-koro, if that is o.k. with you guys.IC: TegamI have an Idea. What if we contol this rakshi magnetically to figntht eh others in ko-koro." HE turned to (Insert ion skakdi name here) and said "Can you change the metal into something harder? like steel or portosteel? If we act fast then we coud go to ko-koro, and controolo it using our elements."IC: CretilianThe small rahi sat on tangruas cart. He looke doff into the distace, and thought he saaw something, someone, which his master called "friend"OOC: That is my friend, toa vakaja 2012's char. He made a profile, but, it being his 1st or 3rd post, it ha not been approved by a moderator yet.

Edited by NStephenH

IC : Kethrye:"Alright," Kethrye replied, brandishing his axe and slicing it down at the wood with a thwack!. As he worked he glanced over at Mivi. "I don't believe we've properly met. I'm Kethrye." He paused from chopping the logs to shape hands with the Ta-Matoran.

IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"And I'm Mevi," she nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Kethrye."

IC: (Uar)Uar too faintly heard the Rahkshi's screech. "We have to act quickly! They're probably after Kopeke. Oh, and Tangrua, I don't think pitting an RC training dummy against the real thing would be advisable in the case of Rahkshi." Uar said. He motioned toward the door: "Let's get moving; we can finish this later." he said.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Phavion isn't bright enough to know when to leave, he's seen people go in, and I want to delay his plot a little bit so I can actually fight a rahkshi...IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Matan & Natan's Hut:Phavion burst into Matan and Natan's Hut, he hadn't been dismissed yet, and he liked sitting out in front of the Hut, it was quite comfortable."Did you hear that? What in Karz wa-" He stared in shock as he found a metal monster in front of him, "What the Karz is that thing!?"

IC:MihaMiha rushed through the city. So fast, that she bumped into Uar. "Watch where you're going!" she snapped at the unlucky Toa of Ice. She then took a closer look at him. "Hey... Your that guy from the fight against Vidar and Echelon, aren't you?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

...While Mevi and Trakunda flirted around...

OOC: No comment.IC: Trakuda hacked through another piece of wood, and after a short chuckle, continued his song, "On Wednesdays I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea..." then he looked up, remembering the rest of the lyrics, "Wow, I forgot how weird this song gets towards the end."

IC: AelynnGreen had helped her up. She was still rubbing her head, waiting for her headache to go away."Thanks," she said, "Yeah its hard for me to use my elemental power. Either I get really weak or a massive head ache."

IC: Cy said,"We should find you someone who knows more about Iron than I do to improve your skills with using it. That and possibly change your Kanohi. Come on-let's head back to Le-Koro." Cy gestured for Aelynn to follow him.

IC: Trakuda nodded with a smile, resuming his jolly singing and altering the lyrics of the original song slightly, "Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho!" there was a short pause as he lifted his axe up, with a hilariously serious expression on his face, before bringing it down onto the wood block, "Hi ho, hi ho! It's off to work we go!" and he proceeded to go into a brief whistling chorus, before repeating himself.

IC: Kethrye:Kethrye rolled his eyes at the two Matoran's (And Alfon's) antics. He swung his axe, cleaving a log of wood in two. "You people are crazy, completely crazy." he said, grinning. "And you know what? I think it might be rubbing off on me!" He began humming under his breath. "Hi ho! Hi ho! Off to work we go..."

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Should we head to ko-koro then? I don't want to leavve, bercause In my small story arch I have planed involving ning's bat'leth, Ny friend in the new members group is nsupposed to meeet me outside your shop when we barge out going to ko-koro, if that is o.k. with you guys.IC: TegamI have an Idea. What if we contol this rakshi magnetically to figntht eh others in ko-koro." HE turned to (Insert ion skakdi name here) and said "Can you change the metal into something harder? like steel or portosteel? If we act fast then we coud go to ko-koro, and controolo it using our elements."IC: CretilianThe small rahi sat on tangruas cart. He looke doff into the distace, and thought he saaw something, someone, which his master called "friend"OOC: That is my friend, toa vakaja 2012's char. He made a profile, but, it being his 1st or 3rd post, it ha not been approved by a moderator yet.

IC: (Uar)Uar too faintly heard the Rahkshi's screech. "We have to act quickly! They're probably after Kopeke. Oh, and Tangrua, I don't think pitting an RC training dummy against the real thing would be advisable in the case of Rahkshi." Uar said. He motioned toward the door: "Let's get moving; we can finish this later." he said.

OOC: Phavion isn't bright enough to know when to leave, he's seen people go in, and I want to delay his plot a little bit so I can actually fight a rahkshi...IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Matan & Natan's Hut:Phavion burst into Matan and Natan's Hut, he hadn't been dismissed yet, and he liked sitting out in front of the Hut, it was quite comfortable."Did you hear that? What in Karz wa-" He stared in shock as he found a metal monster in front of him, "What the Karz is that thing!?"

OOC: @NSH: Sure, why not? The more the merrier. @AuRon: Nice, but don't say I didn't warn you. :PIC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): "Unfortunately, I think Uar is right" Dekuna agreed. "With iron and magnetism powers, it would take a huge amount of concentration and effort to have a robot react and move quickly enough to fight, and the Rahkshi would only attack the controllers to stop the dummy. With such potent powers, I think you would be best to fight the Rahkshi directly, like pulling bit of armour off."It was that moment that Phavion, one of the Skskdi's last customers barged in. The door had been locked, but apparently that hadn;t been a problem to the determined toa. No sooner had he got the words out, however, he was having to contend with a sonic blast, a metal bar and two beams of impact vision being thrown at him as Dekuna and the two Skakdi tried to patch up a breech in security. What they were doing here needed to remain private, and if that meant taking down someone who had seen too much, then so be it.

ppg2.png