Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: If you say so, personally I found it really fun...I must go to bed now....:PIC: EmotiaEmotia looked at the now sleeping Toa. It was strange how not so long ago they'd been fighting in the tavern in Ga-koro, well, it was more like she was getting stabbed, but still, she couldn't help but marvel how quickly things had changed between them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TillianWordlessly, Tillian slipped back to the group as if he had never left. It was almost...ghostly."What have I missed?" he asked, sitting back down in the seat and fingering the diamond in his pocket nervously.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Jaron:"And I didn't make it flip," Jaron said unconvincingly. He then noticed how nervous Tillian seemed to be, and he smiled. He winked at the Toa of Gravity, before turning back to Onuzek."Yes, Onuzek," Jaron said wearily, "He went out to fly a little. He was finding it a little stuffy in here." Jaron sighed, shaking his head. He almost never paid attention to what was going on around him, but Onuzek took it to a whole new level.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I just brought up a important note, are we outside or inside? :PIC: Onuzek"Oh... Ok," he said, excepting the answer.The huge Toa turned back to the play, oblivious to Jaron's poor way of hiding the fact that he make the boat fall. A few Toa and matoran behind Onuzek were grumbling something about being shorter or movingt to the back.OOC: :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Madrihk (Le-Koro)Madrihk wasn't really invested in the musical, as he was just waiting for it to end so he could get the full attention for the ILS business he was going to announce. Therefore, when the Toa of Ice heard someone interrupting the show - evidently by trying to recruit a Toa - he got interested, and snuck away to speak with the shouter."Excuse me," he said as he approached Cy and Aelynn, "for I am no Toa of Iron, but I do know one. He's a member of my team, the Island Liberation Squad, currently stationed at Lake Pala. It so happens that we were going to set up a sort of trouble center anyways, in order to help people that need it. So, if you have a cause I can agree with, I think it would be too much of a stretch to say that I can help you."

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak wasted no time in getting a party hat back on Tillian's head, and putting one on Reaver. She slipped the string under the Mark Bearer's chin so it wouldn't fall off.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kethrye:Kethrye watched the performance idly, absorbing in his own thoughts. Those Rahkshi are dangerous opponents, he thought, mulling over the fight form earlier. It took more then twice their number to defeat only six of those monsters, and I'm sure Makuta has more lurking in the shadow.He sighed and turned his head as Madrihk started a conversation with several other members of the audience. Murderers, thieves, gangsters. They will all we brought to justice, but that can be done later; After Makuta has fallen and peace has been returned to Mata Nui, Kethrye remembered the dead bodies of Vorik's victims, he would pay for his crimes, but not yet. We're going to need all the help we can get, even his.OOC: Character development time.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: HavonThe stage was almost ready for the next scene, the underwater castle. This was the part where Zealokan and Payiges made their grand entrance into the play. "You two ready? It's almost time!" He said to the two. "Make us proud out there!"OOC: Alright Zealokan, it's up to you to start off the next scene. Mostly cause I have no idea when you'll be online so...it works better this way. :P

IC: Madrihk"Training, huh? Well, our Toa of Iron has made both fences and other stuff without much trouble, so I guess he could train you if he feels like it. As said he's by Lake Pala right now, helping to guard our little village project there. Me and my companions be going back there eventually, though, if you want to follow."

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Um, hey, Emotia? Could you come with me for a sec?" asked Tillian, motioning to the back of the balcony where there was some peace and quiet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian knelt down to meet her confused gaze and grinned."I want you to close your eyes, Emotia. I have something for you."When she did so, he wordlessly withdrew the diamond-shaped necklace. It was carved into the shape of a heart, and when it hit the Le-Koro sun, six letters shined through clearly. Emotia.He placed the diamond around her neck.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at the necklace, in complete surprise. "Tillian it's..." She was a speechless for a moment. She held the diamond in her hand. "It's beautiful!" She jumped out of her wheelchair and tackled hugged Tillian. OOC: Dawww...

Edited by Snelly

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel smiled to himself at what Tillian was doing. Then he remembered something. My axe! Where is it? he thought, scared. Then he reached aroudn instinctively. He took out his axe. "Phew, close call- I thought I lost you," he said to it. Then he turned to Jaron. "Hey, Jaron, do you think you're plan for Onuzek will work on me too?" he asked jokingly.

IC-Jaron:Jaron grinned when he heard Emotia, pulling out a checklist. There were many things written on it, many of them crossed out, but there was one new entry that hadn't yet been completed.523: Make Tillian and Emotia fall in love. He smiled, and wrote something underneath it.Complete.Now that he was done with that, he turned up to Azginel. "I don't know, Azginel," he began seriously. "After all, you don't seem to have too many admirable qualites...and I doubt your girlfriend would like it if you went ape on her from the burst of energy you get from your mark," He said, and began to laugh. He clapped the younger Toa on the back."Don't worry," he said to him. "I could help you if I needed to. Now that I'm done with them, though," he said, pointing back at the two on the balcony, "I've got to focus on Onuzek. Maybe when I'm done with him." He sat down again, and pulled out his sapphire. He still needed to make what he was going to...but he wasn't going to have any help. He smiled, and put it back in his satchel.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I'll be watching, and waiting..........IC: NikilaShe walked up behind Jaron and hugged him, "This all going according to your grand scheme?"IC: Aelynn"Yay!" She said, excited that someone would teach her more about her element."Wait, Green, can we go? Please, please, pweeeze?"OOC: Puppy dog eyes, ACTIVATE! :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BarükAs the musical continued, Barük found that it was quickly losing its appeal.Worse, he had run out of peanuts. He scanned the crowd until he saw a Matoran making his way through the aisles. The Matoran appeared to be selling bags of the snack. But why pay when you can do this? As the Matoran passed near the hut on which he was sitting, Barük reversed the gravity of one of the bags of peanuts. The Matoran continued on, oblivious. Smiling, Barük reached out, grabbed the bag, and cracked one of the shells open. Tossing the nut into his mouth, he returned his attention to the play.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:MihaThe Matoran would've continued on oblivious, if it had not been Miha. Barük tossed the nut towards his mouth, expecting it to land in it. But was probably shocked, when a disk shattered the nut in question. "I believe you forgot to pay sir." The Le-Matoran said, glaring at the Toa. "Stealing is not allowed. And as a member of the Gukko Force, I plan on enforcing that rule."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Emotia"Like it? I love it!" She said as she hugged him, very happy. IC: Skyra"Try meeting a Toa who not only has his mask infected, but his whole body...it was very, very...strange...to put it mildly."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Good. It's custom-made. Would have been murder to try and resell it," he said, hugging her softly."Wait, since when have you been able to get out of the wheelchair...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia"Um...that's a good question...I guess my mark's been feeding so much...it gave me enough strength to jump out of my seat despite my injury. Though, I'm not quite sure if I can get up." She giggled. IC: Skyra"Dude, you're just one of many...really, this whole island is...strange...and I've lived here all my life...I should know."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"So...how do you propose we solve this?"Normally, Tillian would have just lifted her, but she was still fragile from the recent surgery and he wasn't sure how much Elemental Power he had left: most of it had been used in the last 36 hours. It was a wonder he was still conscious.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME