Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Okay, who's the leader of the Aerial Squad?IC: Plagia - Pala-KoroPlagia leaped onto the nearest bird she could find, strapping herself in so she couldn't just fall out. That would be a rather humiliating death: Proud Toa Warrior, Now Smear on Jungle Floor. She could see those headlines already."Alright then, lets get this show on the road!" she shouted to the growing crowd.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The iron mass moved once again. Almost invisibly led by Sulov and Gavarm, its members trotted forwards to stop before the toa in their perfect four-by-four ranks."Salutazhuns," Sulov rumbled. He kept the appearance of being reserved while sizing up the leader of the Island Liberation Squad.Ko-Toa with Kakama. Tall, lithe, scarred, noted the matoran. Sword and wrist-spike. Aura of command.But that was not all.Sulov had a few years of experience as a Ussalry commander. Those difficult years had earned him much: Respect and hatred, loss of hand and loss of naiveté, armor and attacks upon his person. And one of the foremost among these earnings was the commander's intuition bought by thousands of tactical and strategic mazes-his gut feeling that gave him critical hunches and insights of high accuracy.Right now, that gut feeling was screaming at the top of its lungs that this toa was one never to be trusted.I'll fight under this guy to take out the hive. I'll work for him this once, to help out Le-Koro, Koskium said silently to himself. But I'm not gonna ever do it again.Thus resolved, he continued:"Sulov Koskium, Skvadrron Commanderr oz Fourrz Rregiment, Sefenz Skvadrron. My deputy is Gavarrm," Here his prosthetic motioned to the casual Onu-Koroan in question. "I am acting commanderr oz zis forz oz Rregiment Thrree and Sefenz Skadrron."I prrezume ju alrready have a posizhun forr us in jorr plans," Sulov concluded politely. OOC: Assume Sulov's sizing up to not have taken much time from between the 'Salutations' and his self-introduction.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-Nui'I could use him as a rapid assault mount. You know, thin out the crowd a bit.'Still stroking Aki-Nui's head, he said 'You hear that, Aki? You're going to be a rapid assault mount! Yes you are! Yes you are!'Aki playfully nudged the Kineticist with his horns, doing whatever the Kane-Ra equivalent of laughing is.Payiges jogged over to them. 'So what's the plan?''We're going to join the ground squad in attacking the hive.' Then his face lit up. 'I've got an idea! Payiges, go get me some bamboo, and hurry!' As the Toa of Lightning ran off, he took off his robes, and unrolled the plans for his Glider. He ripped the fabric into the appropriate proportions, then waited for Payiges to return.'As it turns out, Dekuna, I might be joining the Air Squad.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Tooroko): Faced with swinging steel almost invisable to his eyes, Tooroko knew that if he stayed in one spot, Rockosis could really do him some damage. He backed away, and was careful to keep on his toes and on the move. Darting around the toa to stay clear of the blade and chain, he moved in towards the ships's mast, so that he was standing beside the pillar of wood. He shield, now with a thin line in it where Rockosis' weapon had been, was still useful, if not as stong, so he kept it for now.

ppg2.png

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki finally spoke. "Sulov Koskium. What happened to your arm?" He asked the Ussalry commander. "And why does that saperka look so similar?"OOC: I said something earlier about Mussiki having been an honorary guard. Just have Sulov recognize him and derps shall ensure. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Dekuna): "Zealokan, do you remember what happened what you tried ro ride a gukko in Ga-koro?" Dekuna asked him. He remembered all too well that particular gukko-ride with Zealokan steering, and he wasn't keen to repeat the experience.

ppg2.png

IC: Sulov pretended physical reaction to the surprise by widening his eyes. They fluttered back to his reserved position in only a second."Gavarrm, brrief Mussiki on rezent efents vile I am brriefed," He ordered without looking back.The matoran in question didn't even nod. He merely trotted away from the pack and towards the De-Toa, hand reaching down to his saddlebags..."And jes, ju may smoke."Gavarm lit up with a grin. He stopped before Mussiki and blew a smoke ring past the toa's head."Eh, Mus-si-ki! Howdy," Tossed out the officer. "Han't seen ya in uh while."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: I assume Alfon's leader of the ILS aerial squad seeing as how he's deputy leader although he is not in charge of the Gukko force. They are their own individual group.IC: Alfon / Onyx / Volin / VilozAlfon stirred, stilling for a moment as he listened to the sounds surrounding him, his face impassive and his eyes distant. Calm as he may appear, his insides churned with fear, dread, a terrible sense of excitement and oddly enough, releif. The young Toa didn't have to take a good look at the Nui-Rama to know what he was going up against; he'd rather find out on the spot.The time for waiting was over.Packing up his wires, he stood up and smoothed himself casually before standing firmly, looking much more mature, wise and responsable than he does in his usual state. "Air force, regroup on me." he shouted. Once everyone was here, Alfon would lead them to the Gukkos.OOC: Air Force regroup with Alfon.Onyx hovered around the Demolition Squad, looking tall and proud as he waited. It wasn't a look to be warry about but more comforting than anything actually. It was time for the big brother of the triplets to shine once more and if he was going to provide defense for his unit, he might as well build up their confidence in him.Volin on the other hand, snapped to his wits as he heard the countless buzzing, fueling him with more anticipation and just a tad of adrenaline which would soon grow upon entering the warzone. Hopefully this guy knows how to lead a suicide squad. Who knows, maybe I'll come back for seconds if he does.Viloz snorted somewhat, not insultingly but rather as if he heard something funny, the edge of his mouth curling upwards slightly."Besides being an unbeatable player in a game of cards, I just so happen to be a top notch fighter as well, especially with other Skakdi." he declared with a hint of pride.

OOC: Last post for the night, 3am is a bit late...IC:Sisk looked at Verdi. "She well-knows to take good-care of herself." he said, but, with a slightly unsure look, adding: "Though we've never-been big-attacking the Rama like this. There'll be fight-injuries...Hope she can help-save them."----------------"Good." Rhow said, grinning a little. "So, you interested in kicking Makuta's behind as well, because then we could use your help."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Mussiki:"No, you haven't," Mussiki said, pulling out a pipe of his own. He filled it with tabac, before lighting it up himself. "And I would love to know just what happened at the Great Mine."IC-Unari:Unari smiled at Viloz's boast, spinning a tankard off towards a patron down the bar. "I'm still the better bouncer, though," he added.

profiles i guess

IC: Zealokan'Do you remember the time I saved Skyra with one of these in Le-Koro, before giving pursuit of a dangerous criminal? No? Oh right, you weren't there.' He poked his tongue out at Dekuna. 'Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I can use my elemental powers to keep it aloft, and I'm in direct control, I'll be much more manuverable than any Gukko or Nui-Rama.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Just in case no one saw my last post: ILS Air Force regroup on AlfonIC: Viloz"All in moderation, Unari." the Skakdi replied with a chuckle, obviously amused by the inn-keeper's comment. However onto more pressing matters, those which involved going toe to toe with the master of all things bad on this island: not something Viloz had seen coming."Hold up lady, you wanna take on Mukata or whatever his name is? I've done some pretty crazy things in my life but that would top it all." he said although his voice did not indicate in any way that he was refusing."Tell me...why does a lovely lady like you want to go up against that creep? Why Skakdi only?" Viloz asked curiously, probing for more information.

IC: JiMing"Really? I'm only a mere Ta-Matoran. I think it mean more if it was some sort of Toa or something like that.""But I'll try not to die anyways."

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: @Hu: Sorry about responding to Uyism, but none of my chars have the time and I'm unwilling to force the NPCs to play more of a role than they already do.IC: Gavarm chewed a little on his cigar. He furrowed his brows."Whale, a-ppar-ent-ly," He said, "Sulav was lookin' for Tarnok in th' Gre-at Mahn cuz he wanted ta git us tagether for the march ta attack th' Hahv. But," Gavarm went on, "Then uh bomb went and ex-plo-ded in th' mahn. Sulav became stuck in uh pocket of rubble without uh lightstone and with uh pillar of rock pinnin' his left hand. So he de-ci-ded ta call for help, cuz sur-vi-vors and rescue crews would be there soon," The matoran explained."As things just so happened ta turn out, Tarnak and U-y-ism was both in th' mahn. They heard Sulav and went looking for him after a brief con-ver-sa-shun."They found Sulav, 'o' course," Gavarm continued. "Usin' uh lightstone, they de-ter-mined why his hand hurt and told him so." Gavarm puffed again. "Sulav knew ta remove th' pillar had uh good chance 'o' killing him, so he order'd Tarnak tu amp-u-tate th' hand."Th' rest Ah was there for," The officer said. "We brought him tu a medic so th' wound was cau-ter-iahzed."He shrugged and spat out the cigar. A casual kick, and the glowing cancer stick was ground beneath his Ussal's claws."That's what happened in th' Gre-at Mahn."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC (Dekuna): "If you say so" Dekuna conceeded. "But if that flimsy wood gets shredded by a rama, don't say I didn't warn you. It will take more than some good ideas and a bit of luck to beat these rahi".Dekuna didn't mean to be quite so hard on the other toa, but the upcoming slaughter drained his patience and made him snappy. Zealokan was a steadfast defender and a worthy member of the team who the toa of sonics had come to respect for his dedication to the cause. He just didn't want to see him push his luck that one step too far.

ppg2.png

IC: Gavarm let out a slight frown. To Mussiki-a person who knew Gavarm well enough to be considered a decent friend by the Ussalmatoran-the expression meant that the officer would've preferred interrogation to talking about that subject.A pair of hands reached down and drew a new cigar and the lighter. They flicked the smoke to life before placing it in the corner of the dark helm's lips."Y'all re-mem-ber Kol Uskey, raht?"A long and smooth drag.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Zealokan'Relax, mate, I've got this. Don't you remember when I piloted one of these into Po-Wahi? You saw how steady I was.' He stood up. 'How about a little bet? If I fall, I'll buy all of the Hau Karda drinks when we meet back up. If I don't by the time the battle is over, the Glider's become standard equipment.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: A short drag. This time it blew a cloud into Mussiki's face."That's his sa-per-ka."Gavarm stayed totally casual, providing no sign that he was sorry. Another drag-this time smooth like the first."Was captur'd. It's oll left."The Ussalmatoran withdrew the cigar.He ground it to dust within his armored fist, then opened his fingers and let it sift through them to fall to the marshy ground. A cloud of brown and black formed on its surface."Sulav kept it," Gavarm said.OOC: Mussiki almost certainly knows that Sulov and Kol were close, fyi.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC:The Hordika houled at the sky as he watched the Nui Rama swarm out of the Hive, ready to take on the Toa, Skakdi and any other being that sought to resist Makuta. The mutated Toa had come to the Hive some time earlier, happening out in while searching for food. Weeks before, when Skaarn had been traveling with Rhow, he had smelled the Darkrann root, causing short-term amnesia. Prolongued exposure caused Skaarn's conciousness to withdraw from control of the body, releasing it to the Rahi instincts that were present in all Toa that had been mutated by the Visorak's venom. Now, the Hordika was in control, and all it knew was that its territory was being attacked by invaders. It's natural reaction was to fight. He stood on all fours and pawed the ground angrily, snorting and began charging his Rhotuka. The invaders were coming, and the Hordika would be there to greet them. Here, the Hordika was among his brothers, the Nui Rama. Here, the Hordika would fight, unaffected by the fear of death that so plagued the Toa it had once been. Even, if the fight would cost his life.Oh, how I tire of fighting you, Lantz. Just let me take control. Even you must know that by staying to the fight, the Rahi instincts will lead to our death.Never. I would gladly die rather than allow you to take control of my body.Do you truly despise me so much that you would rather have the Rahi run rampant with your body?Yes.And again Skaarn and Lantz clashed again, both trying to regain control, both knowing that the mental fight was too evenly matched, as it had been for some time, and that neither would prove the victor.ooc: Hope its ok I join the other side?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki still leaned against a tree, his pipe in hand, drawing thoughtfully. A few leaves and nuts fell. Then more. The tree cracked in multiple places, the vibrations becoming too strong for it, before it burst out from behind the Toa of Sonics.The tree was still standing, of course. But on the other side of it, vibrations had caused a large spot along the tree's length to burst out, bark and wood splintering and driving itself into the ground, and even into other trees."Well. Everything just seems to pile up, doesn't it?" He put out his pipe, emptying the small amount of tabac that was left. "Let's get back to the others. We've got something to take care of."

profiles i guess

IC (Dekuna): "You've got yourself a bet" Dekuna said. "If we're all still alive and able to fly, that is". It was a somber thought, but against so many foes, it was a possibility that not all of them would come back. "Now, I'll let you get building. See you in a bit, Zealokan".So saying he approached the other members of the ground squad, ready to hear the battle plan and discuss how the Hau Karda members could participate.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Awesome, see you then.' He layed the fabric out in the pattern needed for the construction. 'Zealokan, you genius.'Payiges emerged from the undergrowth, a large pile of bamboo in her arms. 'Okay, I've got the bamboo, but why do you need-' She dropped the sticks when she saw the pattern on the ground. 'Oh dear, this isn't going to end well.' She facepalmed, and Zealokan chuckled.'Don't worry, Dekuna's given permission, it's the perfect opportunity to test my new design. And anyway, if it doesn't work, I have to buy you all drinks.'She smiled. 'Suddenly, I'm feeling a lot more optimistic.' She poked her tongue out at the Kineticist, and went over to Dekuna and the rest of the Ground Squad, calling Aki-Nui after her.After a few minutes of work, the Glider was complete. Zealokan tested the roll, pitch and yaw controls, then mounted the device on his back, and joined the rest of the Aerial Squad, awaiting further instructions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "For the record" Dekuna said when Payiges joined him and the rest of the ground squad, their words having reached his sensitive ears. "I did not 'give permission'. I told him it was foolish to trust himself to some flimsy wood in the middle of a rama-swarm. He would be safer on the ground with good team mates he knows can guard his back, but he still wants to try it out. I just hope he's right."

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna): "Good plan" Dekuna agreed. "Lightstones, knives, lightning, sound - anything that comes near us won't live long". He knew that reality might not not live up to his confident statements, but for now he was putting on a brave face Nui-rama were devilishly quick, and could strike from above and then soar out of reach again. That said, they were not without skills of their own. The ILS force was formidable, and only time would tell of the hive's fate. "We'll be fine" he said, trying put aside his worries. "We'll all be fine. We can only fight like maddened muaka and trust destiny to do the rest."

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna climbed onto Aki-Nui's broard back, sittng just behind Payiges. He slung the lightstong rifle over his back so that it would be easy to reach when he needed it, and withdrew a knife from his belt. He would have to get a new set after this battle was done - they would end up buried in rahi corpses or bent and broken beyond use, but he planned to make every one count. "All ready" he said. "Now we just need the signal to attack".

ppg2.png

IC: Dervian flew over to Alfon, using his Miru and wind powers. "SIR YES SIR!" It was more of a joke than a real salute, but his tone showed he was willing to follow orders and help out. OOC: Rules seem fair enough.IC: Dervian waited for orders, the chaos and buzzing making him uneasy. He drew his swords even before being given orders, and tapped his foot.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

OOC: I'm not gonna stop you (in fact I welcome having someone actually after my character in person), but remember before you even try that you are standing in the middle of what I believe is the largest group of player-controlled warriors on the island at the moment. :lol:

Ah! The odds are in my favor, then.

IC: Madrihk"Shield of the Heart?" Madrihk mused. "Interesting name. It seems you and the Island Liberation Squad share a common purpose, so I'm sure we'll get along fine," he continued. "The attack will start in a few hours, but I feel we must wait to see if more people join us. They have been arriving in spades lately, as you can probably tell."The Toa of Ice glanced over at the two Toa riding the mighty bull-Rahi."You are a Toa of Sonics, so your element can kinda fit in anywhere, but perhaps the air would be best to give you lots of space to work with; unless you prefer to have things on hand for your Sanok, of course. The Gukko Force have some birds to spare if you feel up to it, though, and probably some throwing disks too. If not, join the ground squad; I saw you speaking with them just now." Madrihk pointed at Kethrye, Vompran, and the others. "Now, that Kane-Ra is obviously a ground fighter, but I don't know if any of you will even ride it into combat? If you do, put it on the ground squad as well. Demolitions can't be much bigger, after all, but regular fighters are always good to have."

IC - Kyju - Pala-KoroA leader. Someone ordering others. That was what Kyju heard. He turned, stealing a glance at the origin of the voice. A Toa of ice ordering others around. Target acquired. In a motion of what looked to be cracking his knuckles, he turned a ring around to face his palm, sliding off the fake diamond (to reveal a small needle) and slipping it into his pocket. Carefully putting his fingers into a fist, both hands went into his pockets. One slipped around a cache of throwing knives.He approached Madrihk in a friendly manner. He was smiling warmly, and looking Madrihk directly in the eyes."Is this the Island Liberation Squad?" he offered a handshake, extending his hand.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.