Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"No. We have wounded Le-Matoran, Aryll got shot with an arrow by a guy who later escaped, and I am not entirely happy about crashing head-first into two heavy, armored creatures. People got killed back there, and yet others were rushed off to get medical aid. We can have a party, but it will be later, my friend."

IC:Kohra smiled the sweetest fake smile, even though he couldn't see it. "That would be lovely." she cooed. "I would ask if you prefer your place or mine," she added, "but I'm afraid I do not have the luxury of a home. So, why don't you tell me the way and I'll watch out that nobody...restless, bumps into you."IC:Rhow chuckled. "Sure." she said. And gave the Zamor-launcher a well-placed and powerful hit on the side with her hand. There was a loud metallic click, as if something had snapped into place. She handed the launcher back to the other Skakdi. "Never fails." she commented.She gave Iraanus a good look up and down. She could tell he was a bit uncertain about her methods of repairing things. "So," she asked. "What's a nice boy like you doing in a place like this? Aside from killing slugs in armor."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:MihaMiha looked at her now moving arm. "I... Don't know..." She tried to kick, and she kicked. "Well that was weird." she said, looking at her arm. "Anyways, you should catch up with Havon and the rest."OOC:People are just gonna have to figure that out for themselves.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:MihaMiha looked at her now moving arm. "I... Don't know..." She tried to kick, and she kicked. "Well that was weird." she said, looking at her arm. "Anyways, you should catch up with Havon and the rest."OOC:People are just gonna have to figure that out for themselves.

IC: Tegam"You aren't comming?"IC: Ning"Is he your B.F.?" Ning asked payiges, talking about Zealokan.OOC: Biobeast, according to microsnipes mark info, marks cannot disable a person. They can only add strength, but not take it away. And is the Power stubborness, or rage, or arrogence, or annoyingness? or none of the above? Edited by NStephenH

OOC:That's for Toa. For Matoran it's different.IC:Miha"I'll catch up. You go on ahead. I have some unfinished business." The Le-Matoran said, getting up slowly. "See ya later second rate doc."

IC: Tegam"I'm no more second rate that she is" Tegam mumbeld to himself, as he exited the building.He soon saw tangrua's cart with nogow hooked yp to it in front of a shop. He entered to see a skakdi holding a large club, with tangrua standing in front of him. He immediatley jumped th skakdi, knocking it to the ground, and holing his blade to his throat. IC: TanguaTangrua was conversing with the skakdi about their weapons when Tegam burst throught eh door, and tackled the Sakdi. "Nooo!" Tangrua yelled, but by then tegam was on top of the Skakdi, holding his blade to its throat. "We were just showing each other our weapons. Get off him! You are hurting trade negotiations!" At this Tegam go off.

IC: "Too late." the Akrainid observed, crouching in the shadows atop a thick tree branch, overlooking the clearing where he'd estimated the battle to have taken place. It appeared that all had survived...Nothing to loot, no alliances to be made. he concluded, with a mental sigh. Although he was far from inexperienced as to when leads came up short (a natural occurence in the job), it still irked him to have wasted the energy.Making one final sweep of the area, the Val had nearly begun to make tracks for Le-Koro when he turned back. Something had seemed... off, when he thought about it. Taking a chance, he rose to his full height and scrutinised the area--There. Standing out, to an almost embarassing degree to have missed, he gazed upon bright reddish-brown patches of the grass. Blood, no doubt about it, and still fairly fresh.Discreetly dropping from the tree, he edged out of the treeline, checking to see if anyone or anything wsould spot him here. As far as he could tell, nothing, but that was no cause to drop his guard. With caution forged by experience, Nokth slowly crept in the direction of the corpse.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

Kohra smiled the sweetest fake smile, even though he couldn't see it. "That would be lovely." she cooed. "I would ask if you prefer your place or mine," she added, "but I'm afraid I do not have the luxury of a home. So, why don't you tell me the way and I'll watch out that nobody...restless, bumps into you."

IC: Draeverian Joskiir -- getting, hit on? o.0 (the word play is killing me here...)Draeverian nodded and said;"I got quarters at the border of tree street and plank way: In other words, somewhere back the other way."Draeverian chuckled at his own wordplay about living in trees and stomped his foot, then waited. Perfect. Now I know where I am. He set off briskly, the cane clacking nervously and with a heavy dependency as he stalked his past steps to a small hut built around a tree trunk. He slipped inside and made a silent curse."Oh, of course he's out."He heard the larger female walk in through the small doorway. Attempting to seem subtle, he slowly slid himself down onto the bed, while reaching for Rivet, which was propped against the wall just an inch away. Now two...OOC: To be clear, he's not wanting a fight. He's wanting protection. Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC (Matan and Natan): The crash of Natan being tackled from behind brought Matan out of the back room in a matter of moments, but he wasn't fast enough to intervene before Natan had thrown off his assailant. He now stood, panting, and took control of Tegam's armour with his elemental power. He lifted the toa a bio into the air and held his captive completely still."Who are you?" he growled, but his interrogation was interrupted by the more level-headed Matan."You know this Matoran?" he asked Tegam, since the two seemed to recognise each other. "And what were you trying to do with my brother?"There was a short pause while he waited for a response, but it only came from Natan."Forget that" he said, "Just tell me why I shouldn't throw you out of this tree". Just so everyone would know he was serious, he gave the metal parts of Tegam's body a small jolt.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"The Matoran won't be going anywhere. You can mummify them with bandages for all I care, but I would be surprise if any of the ones that were unconscious can even stand yet."The Toa of Ice looked at the walls that had been put up around the village."Defenses look good at the moment. There's not much point in adding much to them, as most intelligent beings will be able to breach the wall somehow. But it keeps Rahi out, so that's good. We got weapons and elements to defend ourselves with. What we need now, is settlers. The Matoran are a start. Supplies are another. I'll see what kind of further plan I can come up with."With that, Madrihk bid his leave and went into the main hut, sitting down to carefully plan their next move.

IC: "Money that could be used for the celebration would be better used building the village," Aryll said.In the distance, he heard the loud flapping of a Gukko Bird, and saw a majestic Kahu swoop down from the trees. The bird hovered in the middle of Pala-Koro for a moment before setting its feet on the ground.OOC: Now's the perfect time to introduce my Gukko Force Lieutenant. :PIC: Levas jovially leaped off his Kahu, and turned to the dazed ILS."Hello, I'm Lieutenant Levas of the Gukko Force, here with your supplies!" he said with obvious glee.Whipping out his dagger, he chopped free two chests from the Gukko saddle. Placing them on the ground, he said:"Two chests of medical supplies. Among them bandages, healing draughts, alchohol and herbs."He hauled a large wooden chest onto the ground. "In this chest is three disks, a bow and quiver of arrows, three swords, two maces, a machetes, a shovel, fishing poles and two steel axes." He then lugged a smaller chest down."And this here is a hundred widgets. A small token of great-thanks from the Force for helping kill-slay those Rahkshi."Jumping back onto the Kahu, Levas quickly began his ascent. But he didn't leave before screaming one more thing."Please, quick-build a landing strip!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Matan and Natan): The crash of Natan being tackled from behind brought Matan out of the back room in a matter of moments, but he wasn't fast enough to intervene before Natan had thrown off his assailant. He now stood, panting, and took control of Tegam's armour with his elemental power. He lifted the toa a bio into the air and held his captive completely still."Who are you?" he growled, but his interrogation was interrupted by the more level-headed Matan."You know this Matoran?" he asked Tegam, since the two seemed to recognise each other. "And what were you trying to do with my brother?"There was a short pause while he waited for a response, but it only came from Natan."Forget that" he said, "Just tell me why I shouldn't throw you out of this tree". Just so everyone would know he was serious, he gave the metal parts of Tegam's body a small jolt.

IC: Tangrua, Tegam"Sorry about my friend here. He looked in and saw a skakdi with a club, and assumed the worst. Your race isn't the most trustworthy around here, you do know that, right?" Tangrua put his blade down, then manipulatd the magnetic field around his armor to remove the skakdi's hold on him. He dropped his weapon as a sign of peace, and then, explained his mistake. "-But anyway, the reason we came in here is to see if a trade opportunity was possible in this koro." Tangrua said after tegam was finished.

IC: "It ready-helps!" Levas said, before flying back into the trees.IC: "You don't think he was excited, do you?" Aryll said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Jasik"Comedy works," he said. "We've had too much action for one day," he said with a laugh.He went through his wallet, taking out twenty widgets for movies and snacks.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lux and Delta - Le-KoroLux sat in the chair opposite to to the bed in which Delta was laying. He had been lucky enough to find a powerless Akaku for her, preventing the inevitable coma she could fall into. Now, he just had to wait for her to recover from the infection shock.Standing up, the Matoran walked outside, watching the sun set across the horizon. It seemed so strange, that mere hours ago he was talking with Solia in that inn. Now, both her and Zaveno were gone. It felt... empty, suddenly.He smiled, despite himself. Lux still had Delta. He wasn't alone.OOC: Lux open for interaction.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tangrua, Tegam"Sorry about my friend here. He looked in and saw a skakdi with a club, and assumed the worst. Your race isn't the most trustworthy around here, you do know that, right?"Tangrua put his blade down, then manipulatd the magnetic field around his armor to remove the skakdi's hold on him. He dropped his weapon as a sign of peace, and then, explained his mistake."-But anyway, the reason we came in here is to see if a trade opportunity was possible in this koro." Tangrua said after tegam was finished.
IC (Matan and Natan): Natan still wanted to throw the toa off the tree, but he refrained... for now."I find that quite racist, not to mention a double-standard." Matan replied. "What if I were to judge all toa by the actions of Spiriah's Hagah team, or the fabled Toa Tuyet? Then I should definitely attack whenever one of you raised a weapon. You should judge people not by the size of their jaw, but by the content of their character."Speaking of which, his Skakdi-sized jaw was beginning to itch. Maybe it was the philosphy. He quickly changed the subject."Trade is possible, but everythig has a price. Tell us what you want built, and we'll do our best".

ppg2.png

IC: Tangrua, Tegam"Sorry about my friend here. He looked in and saw a skakdi with a club, and assumed the worst. Your race isn't the most trustworthy around here, you do know that, right?"Tangrua put his blade down, then manipulatd the magnetic field around his armor to remove the skakdi's hold on him. He dropped his weapon as a sign of peace, and then, explained his mistake."-But anyway, the reason we came in here is to see if a trade opportunity was possible in this koro." Tangrua said after tegam was finished.
IC (Matan and Natan): Natan still wanted to throw the toa off the tree, but he refrained... for now."I find that quite racist, not to mention a double-standard." Matan replied. "What if I were to judge all toa by the actions of Spiriah's Hagah team, or the fabled Toa Tuyet? Then I should definitely attack whenever one of you raised a weapon. You should judge people not by the size of their jaw, but by the content of their character."Speaking of which, his Skakdi-sized jaw was beginning to itch. Maybe it was the philosphy. He quickly changed the subject."Trade is possible, but everythig has a price. Tell us what you want built, and we'll do our best".
IC: Tangrua, tegam"What would you do if you saw someone holding a club in your brothers face, and your brother had his weapon drawn?" Tegam asked. "it was a reflex, to protect my friend."Tangrua cut him off, seeking to get down to buisness. "It is not exactly a product we want built. We are seeking to create a alliance of trading groups and intentors across the island. I call it NUII. Natianal Union of Invention and Innovation. You would be the first shop to join, other than our own of course." Edited by NStephenH

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan wanted to say how much he would enjoy watching Natan beat up whoever was dumb enough to stick a weapon in his face, but he decided it wouldn't get him anywhere. They would just have to agree to disagree. Toa were so single-mindedly attached to their self image as heroes, and everybody else as bad guys. It made him sick."How about KIRIL - Killer Inventors and Racist Innovators' League? Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Seriously now, what kind of name is that? You want something catchy, or at least easy to say without getting muddled. Something that lets people know exactly what you're about. An acronym could work, but it has to be a good one."OOC: Kiril is the Matoran word for regeneration, which goes along with the building theme, making things better.

ppg2.png

OOC: Its pronounced NUI, which means great.IC: Tegam."Look, all were saying is that we were wondering if you guys want to join. And we invent to help, not hinder the island. I am not a killer, in fact I am a doctor. I made a mistake. You probably make mistakes every once and a while."Tegam said, then added "Look, Iv'e never even met a skakdi before in my life. THey didn't really start coming here untill recently, and There has never been one in the shop while I am duty. My cousin tells me that you ar eall, an irritable, unfriendly, killer race, and I didn't have an experiance on the matter. What would you do if your brother told you that toa were savages who were mostly canibilistic?"

IC (Matan and Natan): "I'd check them out myself" he said, with a hint of irritation in his voice. "Because I know what it's like to get undeserved bad press. Every Skakdi does. We're rough, but not evil. Let's leave it there. I even promise not to eat you." he grinned a wide, Skakdi grin."We'll join up. If it takes off, all the better. If your thing flops, no matter."

ppg2.png

OOC: yes! NUII's first non-me member!IC: Tangrua"Thank you for your time. We will be back soon with more info."IC: Ning "I worry about him." she said on a serious note. "He may be older, but he doesn't make many friends. Don't tell him I told you, but I had to introduce him to Tangrua and Amakav myself. Don't get me wrong, he is a great guy, but he is a little shy. Don't be afraid to talk to him." Then she added " He is a great doctor to.""We should probably try to find them. Are you two with that Toa of fire who flew off towards Ta-Koro?"she asked." I need to get some excercise anyway, might as well come with you."

OOC:

IC: Ning"K, then I guess I will stay away," she said with a wink. "You guys come through here often? I have never seen my cousin with so many friends. You are his friends, right? Or at least don't dislike him?"

IC:MihaMiha's voice could be heard in the background."I Dislike him a lot!" Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Lema from Ko-wahi.IC (Lema): Within half a minute, the icy wastes and distant peaks of Ko-wahi receeded from Lema's view, bringing him back to the forests of his homeland. The trees welcomed him back into their branches, gently mumbling and rustling in the evening breeze. The warmth, jungle sounds and familiar sights all made Lema immeasurably glad to have left Ko-wahi.Careful to avoid the perils of the Fau swamp, Lema leapt onto a gust of wind and was carried into the treetops. Many Le-matoran enjoyed leaf-running here, but as Lema flashed through the jungle with magical speed, he was caught halfway between running and flying. It was exhilarating. He continued south towards Lake Kanae.All too soon (he thought) the toa reached his destination. He slid along a brance on rigid legs until he reached the trunk, where he leapt into mid air and caught a vine. It swung around, but held his weight. He let go, and dropped lightly into a bright glade, surrounded by ancient kauri and rata trees. At the far end, one of the rata's trunks was split, revealing its hollow interior and the entrance to a cave. Home sweet home.The cave, however, had another inhabitant. A loud buzz announced the arrival of a nui-kopen, who emerged from the cave, stinger poised to strike. Many times, the great wasp had heard the sounds of a toa entering just as Lema had, and knew what they meant."Hi, Zadok, I'm home!" Lema announced joyfully, and went to greet the nui-kopen. It responded in kind, buzzing contentedly and lowering its stinger. He rubbed its back affectionately. The two were a team, the best of friends. While other Le-matoran often chose to ride gukko birds, Lema had raised Zadok from a pupa, back when he was still a Matoran of Le-koro. As they were both worn out from a long day, the wasp in the jungle and the toa in the mountains, they kept their reunion short and made their way together, back into the cave.

ppg2.png

IC: Ning"I heard that!" Ning shouted twoards the direction of miha's voice.Turning back to payiges, she said "You see, the thing is, Tangrua said that you were a Toa of lightning, and a good one, judging by what happened in the battle. The thing is, I am not very good with my element, as you saw back there. I was wondering if you would try to... Tutor me?" she asked hopefully.