Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kethrye -Someone's happy, Kethrye thought, staring into Skrihen's face. Her eyes appeared to be glowing. Who are you really, Skrihen, assuming your not another being walking around under an assumed name."So, what's with the glowing eye-thing?" Kethrye said. "I assume it's not just some sort of mask-power. . ."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: "Sounds like a common problem," I murmured, walking up to the pair of Toa. Though I didn't know it, my eyes were glowing faintly as well, as was the symbol on my arm. It didn't take long to notice that Skrihen bore a similar marking. Odd.OOC: Hope you don't mind my jumping in.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Alright, these guys are going to be NPCs until I get their profiles up. Kohu was an old friend of Trakuda's, has just learned of his death, and will be running the funeral for him, or giving a speech if all the soldiers get a joint funeral.IC: Kohu (NPC for now)Trakuda and Solia's masks lay side by side on the grass at the edge of Pala-Koro, in the shade. Their lifeless eye eyeholes gazed into space with no conscience, no anything. They just lay there... Kohu, a Le-Matoran with a teal Kakama, sat cross-legged in front of the masks, staring at them intensely. Was this the price for freedom? Was it worth it? That's what he wondered sometimes... Even if Makuta was defeated, could they ever go back to how things were?"No." came a sadly familiar voice from behind the Matoran. He felt a cold hand rest on his shoulder. "We can only move on." "I can't do this Trakuda... It'll all be in vain, all this fighting and death, and evil." Kohu grimaced."I know. By our rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are." Trakuda replied sadly. If he was really present, a tear would fall from his eye. "It's like in the great legends the Turaga told, Kohu. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't even want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end is only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I do understand. I know now. The heroes in those stories, they had lots of chances to turn back only they didn't. They kept going... Because they were holding on to something.""What are we holding on to Trakuda?" Kohu asked woefully."That there's some good in this world, Kohu. And it's worth fighting for."Kohu made to grasp the hand on his shoulder out of gratitude, but Trakuda was gone. No more real than a dream. But his words lived on in Kohu's mind, etched into his psyche. It's worth fighting for...OOC: Now to get his profile up...And yes, that was the same speech given by Samwise the Brave. Trakuda needs some proper last words, so there ya go, suck it in! :P

IC-Kal:Kal growled, smashing another tree apart. He had the ends of the Rahkshi staff, and he was using it to destroy the trees...though he'd soon have to take it to Onyx to fix it.You know what, that was a good idea. Why not.Kal stalked off, juggling the halves of the staff as he walked over to Onyx.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kethrye -"Right," Kethryre replied, keeping his tone from betraying his mistrust. Oh great, another person with a mysterious past and unknown intentions running around doings things I'll probably never get the full story on."Odd. So you can't use Kanohi either, Balta?" Kethrye said. "Sure it's actually a Great Mask and not one of those nearly powerless Kanohi worn by Matoran and such?"

IC:Sisk reclined back against the wing of skyscratcher, the large bird sleeping behind the Matoran. "No,I guess we didn't much-need them in the end...but we might need to give them back.""Why's that?"The Le-Matoran smiled, watching the orange glow of the smoldering remains send the last sparks high into the clear night-sky. He chuckled softly and pointed at a rather attractive figure approaching them her silhouette dark against the orange backlight, as she seperated from the large group of the forces that had remained. "Leah might need them." he said. -------------Right on cue, Leah did step in front of the trio of relaxed Matoran. She looked pretty rough around the edges, scratched up and exhausted. But the leader of the Le-Koro ground-support wore a broad smirk. Despite their losses, they had won. Maybe it was look, or a bigger plan. But they had won. And the feeling of relief had taken quickly helped with her grief over the deaths of the pilots, the ILS members and others, who now had not died in vain."Are you boys having a good time?" she asked, resting one hand on her hip.Sisk nodded, tired. "Yup." he said. Leah pointed over her shoulder at the large obelisk-like stone rising amidst the ruin of the late Rama hive. "Have you taken a closer look at that thing?" she asked. Sisk shook his head. "Just another dusty-old legend-tale to go with it, I assume?" he said. A small frown crossed Leah's face. "No, you Gehkula-tamer. But there's something odd about that thing. Has an inscription too. Hidden Lines. Wonder what that means." Sisk, curious now, pulled in his legs and sat up a little straighter. He looked at Verdi. "I've got nothing...how about you?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Seems like a common problem," said Bane, sauntering in. "I've heard of several people on this island that can't use their mask. I'm Bane, by the way. Amerikos was my father." he looked at the other toa. "Did you use toa stones to transform? I heard that those are sometimes unreliable.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOCGuys, I think it's clear that Nuju Metru wants some privacy as his unnamed matoran discusses something important with Reordin. I think you should leave him alone.Also, I am freaking stunned. We won! I thought this attack was going to drag on for another few pages. Did that final push seem just a bit too easy?ICLaki walked forwards, amazed as he witnessed the great hive of the Nui-Rama burn. Impossible. It was gone. That hive had loomed in the distance, a menace, promising evil and Ramas throughout the entire Wahi. It had always sat there. It was a fixture of Laki's universe. And now it was gone. Burning to ashes.Laki couldn't wrap his mind around this- it was a powerful blow to The Makuta. He thought the island would always remain in shadow. But this? This proved the Le-Matoran wrong. If the Rama hive could be destroyed, what was next? Makuta himself? Could a proper army really do that? Laki ran to a nearby Ta-Matoran guard who had joined in the attack and excitedly asked about the battle. He learned that the casualties were large, and the force had lost dozens of men. Many killed by a toa of shadow. Laki spent the rest of the day celebrating the army's success with a few gukko pilots and other miscellaneous matoran. Night fell, and the sky was clear, glittering with hundreds of thousands of stars, shining down upon the Matoran's great victory.Laki, at times, felt a bit guilty. he hadn't done anything to help the forces but watch. Others had risked everything. He wished he had had the nerve to come fight, beat down a few Nui-Rama or something. But he hadn't, so he rejoiced in what others had accomplished.It wasn't until morning that Laki saw the huge, granite pillar where the hive once was. He wasted no time in getting over there.It was almost featureless. Besides a few slots near the base. Was something supposed to be placed there? Laki looked hard, but he could imagine what the 'keys' were. There were six- the number of Toa Mata. Once you fit something into there, It was likely the door in the column would open, revealing the stone's secrets. Maybe another entrance to Mangai? He also noted something else, carved above the door. 'Hidden lines..." the matoran muttered. What did that mean?He was interrupted by someone roaring, "Release me, you coward!". The matoran turned to see Some sort of Toa-Rahi amalgamation captured in ice, squirming in anger.Laki slowly walked over to it."What-thing are you?" He asked it. OOCThat's a Le-Matoran talking to your Hordika, Toa Fanixe.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Don't forget about this guy.IC-Lashev:Lashev leaned back, thinking. "Hidden lines, hidden lines..." he thought closely. "I think I remember something about hidden lines, but I'm not sure where...Something on the wall of prophecy..." He reached out, grabbing the cup of mead he had near him, sipping at it.Then something else hit him. "I find it funny how I've basically been recruited into the Gukko Force today," he mused.

profiles i guess

ooc: Got it VisaruIC:"I am Skaarn, dark son of Makuta!" Skaarn yelled at the Le-Matoran. "I am the bringer of darkness, ender of light! Mountains turn to valleys when they hear my approach, and islands sink beneath my feet! I will destroy you and your kind!" he hissed. He struggled again, but the block of ice proved too strong to break. He screamed out of embaressment.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Alfon / Onyx / VolinWhat had once been an upbeat, cheerful and clown-like Toa of electricity was now a silent young man showing no emotion, sitting alone in a tree within the village of Pala-Koro, a troublesome sight considering his left arm was in a sling. Alfon was as still and impassive as a statue, isolating himself for he needed to tend to his thoughts and emotions. Despite barely piping a word or his lack of facial expression, it was obvious he bore inner turmoil. Many might mistake the deputy leader for broken with his drastic change in attitudde but that was far from the case. No, all he needed was time, time to brood, time to mend and slowly but surely, the ILS' favourite joker would be back.Trakuda's death particularly saddened him. What was probably the closest thing he had to a best friend was gone, taken away from him in a bloody outcome of death. All that remained of the diplojack's body was his mask, currently in Reordin's possession. Still, Alfon refused to be planted with the seed of revenge; it would spread like a cancer, corrupting him entirely until all that remained was a former shell of himself. No matter what, he couldn't lose sight that what they were doing was for a great cause and that that should be the only reason to stay part of this organization. Nothing else.And then out of the blue, he began whistling.Onyx stood sentinel outside of the hut holding the Turaga, wearing light gear instead of his tank-like heavy metal armour. Unlike many, his sanity was in relatively great condition but the side of his torso had suffered a rather deep gash from restraining a Parakuka-transformed Turaga. The eldest triplet felt it would be appropriate for one who had not taken so much battle-damage to continue his duties. That and was he ever stiff and a workaholic. Kal hobbled over closer to him, apparently needing to talk to him."Something you need, Kal?"Surprisingly enough, Volin was not intoxicated in the least from all the partying and alcohol which followed. Of course, he was overjoyed that he survived the suicide mission and they had triumphed over Makuta this battle, it didn't feel right to drink a toast when so many were dead from this. The Toa of plasma walked around the village, bored and waiting for Madrihk to start things up again.

IC-Kal:"I wouldn't mind if you repaired this," the half-blind Toa of Stone growled, tossing the two ends of the metallic staff over to Onyx. "Because I want it set perfect, so that if I ever see that Toa of Shadow again, he won't be able to break it like he did." Kal's un-scarred eye flashed."So I can kill him easier."

profiles i guess

IC:"Naaahhh..." Leah said, smiling and then added: "You'll just have to clear out the Gukko-Nests for some weeks."Sisk was only half-listening. he was still caught up thinking about the strange inscription Leah had mentioned. Hidden Lines...What did that mean. The again, they had started up a little adventuring group here, they might as well try to find out more about this, if Lashev and Verdi were game, that was. But he would ask about that later.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZealokanHe chuckled. 'I knew I shouldn't have taken that bet. Alright, I'll buy us drinks, but you're robbing me, mate. We might have to make a special trip to Ga-Koro, just so we can get some Epic Tea.'He looked at Dekuna solemnly. 'Sorry, boss, couldn't see 'em though all the Rama. No idea where they are.'
IC: (Uar)As he made his way back to Le-Koro and the inn where the rest of the Hau Karda was staying, Uar pondered the meaning of the message inscribed on the monolith at the hive's center. When he finally got there and opened the door, he found the rest of the team mostly in bad shape. "Well, they burned down the hive." he announced, not finding anything else to say.
IC (Dekuna): "It doesn't have to be Epic Tea, you know" Dekuna reassured him. "It can be muddy water for all I care, just so long as we're all still alive. That's the main thing."It was then that Uar arrived, bringing news of the battle's end. In the dark skies behind him, the others could just see an orange glow against the black sky. Away in the distance, the burning hive testified to its own demise. "That's excellent news, Uar" Dekuna said huskily. "I wish we all could have been there to see it, but the fact remains. We have struck a strong blow against the Makuta today. The swarms of Nui-rama are no longer a threat to the heart of Mata Nui."

ppg2.png

IC:"Of course I am smarter than they! I shall rule by Makuta's side when he conquers this city. And smarter than you to, Le-Matoran, with your confounding dialect. "I shall rip you to shreds!" Skaarn stuggled again, and again the icy prison proved the victor. He realized he wouldn't be getting out soon without help. He changed his tone. "Tell me Matoran, what is your name?" He tried to sound as polite as possible.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Lashev:Lashev grinned. "Once I'm paid for this mission I'll resign, thank you very much," he said jokingly, pouring himself another glass of mead. He looked over to the Toa of Plantlife that looked more like a Toa of Air, Dendron, wondering as to what he was doing.IC-Dendron:Dendron had finally found a space of open ground large enough for what he wanted to do. He reached in his satchel, pulling out a few seeds, and tossed them out along the ground, the seeds spacing themselves evenly as he concentrated on them.The first seed grew into a birch tree, grey bark simulating the armour of Trakuda as it grew into his shape, a living statue of the Ko-Matoran, a sword in one hand, and a small vine flower in the other, that he was looking interestedly at in the image, his sword held to his side.The second grew into Amerikos, proud and strong, a larger Oak tree. His sword was held high, the eyes of the image looking fierce, his shield held in his hand as he seemed to face an oncoming army of enemies in the image, never to back down.The next was Auron, a gentle Toa but still a powerful fighter, looking on all that was near him with interest, one arm held outstretched in an open palm. It was grown from a cherry tree, strong and beautiful all the same. One small butterfly came to rest on the outstretched hand.The last grew into the image of Akinii, a gentle being forced into the battle. The image held a courageous look, no weapons in its hands, but it would continue on into whatever was forced of it, as did Akinii. He made it from an apple tree. It would bear fruit, but in the twilight of the year, just as Akinii had been in his own twilight, no memories to work upon, just him, where he was.Dendron bowed his head, silent thanks to those being who had joined the fight to help. Now, through what he did, they wouldn't be forgotten, they would stay as figurative protectors of the ILS for as long as the island would last.

profiles i guess

IC: Kethrye -"Yes, Balta just said that, actually," Kethrye said briefly to Bane before turning back to Skrihen."You still didn't answer my question about the glowing eyes," Kethrye scowled into her face. "And why are you so happy, you seem to be unable to keep yourself from giggling every other second."

OOC: Yer welcome.IC-Kal:Kal took the staff, looking at it. He stepped over to one of the huts he had made of hard stone. If the Staff was strong enough, it would just bounce off. If not, it would split again.Kal spun it a couple of times, and slammed it, hard, into the side of the hut. The side of the hut caved in slightly, but the staff cracked. It didn't break, but it did crack in the same spot as it had broken earlier.Kal grunted, handing it back to Onyx. "Stronger," was all he said.

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon The whistling ceased when a young voice disturbed the melody, causing Alfon to tilt his head down to see a Le-Matoran he had never seen standing at the trunk of the tree he sat in. The deputy leader's impassive stare was done in silence as he puzzled himself over who this newcomer was and how he knew his name. You're a deputy leader, Alfon, makes sense..."Yes?"

IC: [Plagia] - Pala-KoroPlagia gave a weak smile of appreciation as she bent down, picking up Komisk's tool. For once in her life, the Toa truly wished she was a Toa of Water, or even Psionics. Those might be able to help this guy, but electricity? That would only cause more harm.Taking the tool, she reached out with her other hand, gripping a bottle of water from the counter, bringing it over to Komisk's mouth. Tilting it upwards gently, she poured a small stream of water down, into the being's mouth.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Alfon"Yes, yes I was. As was he a great friend to me as well." Alfon confirmed, his voice betraying faint sadness. Luckily, it did not threaten to overwhelm him any more as the time for intense mourning was over."Who would you be?"OOC: Gotta go. I'll try to be back in an hour or so.

IC: Kethrye -"That's not an answer, at all," Kethrye said, shaking his head, his voice emanating annoyance. He turned his head for a second as Ril greeted him. "Appears we did, fire-spitter."Could have sworn Skrihen's eyes didn't glow before, Kethrye thought, replaying memories of her arrival and the battle. Suddenly a thought struck him and he turned yet again to the blithe Toa of Jungle. "Great Beings! You're feeding off it somehow, aren't you?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC - Komisk - Sanctum GuardKomisk took the bottle of water from her hand, continuing to drink, as if it would heal him, or bring back his dead friends. Like if he kept drinking this imaginary elixir, nobody would be dead. He wouldn't have a lisp. Kol wouldn't be gone. He closed his eyes and wished hard that this entire week was a dream. But no. He was still the awkwardly dying Onu-Matoran left in a battlefield turned cemetery."I'll bury my dead. You bury your own."He stood, walking out the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Reordin didn't answer right away, merely lit up a cigarette and looked past the Matoran. He cast the lighter onto the bed and inhaled softly before pushing the smoke out."As a military man," he finally said, "you're trained to see things in terms of black and white. And there's always this fine line between black and white that people cross in a war; once you cross that line, you can never be white again. You're just...gray. And the thing about gray is that no matter how much black you try and take out, no matter how much white you can try and pour back in...you're always gonna be gray. I figure that the greatest thing any of us can do with our lives is try and find our way back towards the white. And if we don't, hey - at least we didn't fall any farther towards the black."He took another puff on the cigarette and finally met the Ta-Matoran's eyes."I want to help. I want to help because deep down, people are good inside, and I figure they shouldn't have to suffer the way they do. No matter how gray I grow to be, I want to be able to look back on my life as it's ending and think, wow. I really fought the good fight. Because if there's no bigger meaning, if there's no bright tomorrow waiting on the horizon...then I figure that, in the meantime, the smallest act of kindness can be the biggest thing in the world."
IC:"That's a very vivid metaphor," the Matoran said, nodding. "But smoking is bad for you." He calmly plucked the cigarette out of Reordin's mouth, putting it out with two fingers. "The biggest thing in the world... I am glad to hear you say it. It's reassuring to find that there are still people with hope, struggling to become better even if they have become corrupted."The Matoran looked Reordin in the eyes, and his gaze was strangely piercing; Reordin felt as though the Matoran was appraising his soul. "What if I were to tell you that there was a way to banish all the blackness from yourself, Reordin? You can become brilliantly white again, if you wish it. There is a way."

test2.png