Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The field worked by stopping you from using your elemental powers or sending them through it, but it doesn't really matter now since the wall blew up so we can all use our powers normally :PIC: KuhrinAs huge chunks of rubble and debris hurtled in his direction, with little chance of survival if they hit, Kuhrin smirked. Too easy, he snickered to himself. The first block, which had been burnt from the explosion, he sliced through with his sword, the two halves rolling off to his sides. Then the real fun began. Ignoring a few pebbles which pinged off his armour, Kuhrin dashed forward and leapt on to one of the larger and sturdier chunks of rubble, then another, then another, using the debris as sort of steps to get up higher. Upon reaching the highest point in the telekinetic rock-wave, he pushed off into open space. The world seemed to move in slow motion as he somersaulted through the air, coming into land a short distance in front of Vompran, where he lifted his sword up and stabbed it into the ground as hard as he could, and magnified the sound a millionfold, unleashing a rapidly expanding dome of sheer sonic power. The trees nearby were rocked where they stood, some of the weaker ones toppling to their premature deaths.IC: DesukaThe monster climbed to its feet, infuriated after being kicked in the behind. Not realising its opportunity to strike while Alfon was talking, it roared loudly at no one in particular, blind with fury. Shortly after the Toa of lightning had finished, it charged, aiming to use its mutated, sharpened claws to slash through his leg, his body, anywhere it could reach. It had no idea what had struck it from behind but its anger would certainly be taken out on Alfon.
I.C. Vompran was now temporarily deaf. This was a major disadvantage in battle. As soon as Kuhrin hit the ground, Vompran was already at a reasonably (kinda) safe place away from the brunt of the sonic wave so he wouldn't receive too much physical damage. The whole point of his last attack was to keep Kuhrin busy so the Ve-toa could have some time to think and regroup himself. Vompran tried to put aside the many things distracting him from the fight. Like the shurikan stuck in his chest; the aching, dizziness, and deafness from the sonic attacks, but this obviously was not easy. Vompran needed to stop and recover, but to where? It would be safer to keep fighting. Vines sprung from the earth behind Kuhrin. He was confident that Kuhrin was deaf as well (because sonic toa are not immune to their own attacks), so the only way to notice the attack would be to see it. Vompran rushed at Kuhrin's front with his grappling hook unreeled, he swung it at his feet, hoping to entangle him, or cut them with the sharp blade around the edge of the hook.

elementalussal.png

IC: Alfon (Gate Area)Hopefully Plagia had enough time to register what he'd just said because there was no time to double-check now that their foes resumed their attacks. The monstrosity which was once Desuka roared with enough fierceness to make a Muaka turn tail and run, headed straight for Alfon in blinding rage, claws outstretched. "Gotta go!"Alfon matched his opponent's movement, charging forward similarly with what little space stood between man and monster. When they were about to collide, he dropped to the ground and slid by Desuka's legs, receiving a nasty set of cuts on his shoulder from a vicious slash but avoiding the full brunt with the help of his armour while the disks who'd been chasing him now were flying straight for Desuka. In a second, the blue Toa was behind his enemy and reached out with his hand in an attempt latch onto a leg, ankle, whatever it was and send a current of sharp electricity through it.IC: Volin (Gate Area)There wasn't anything Volin could do about the slug bursting apart so he let it take its toll, breathing a sharp intake of air as a few small pieces of metal embedded themselves in his armour and poked at his flesh. In retaliation, Karemo's hammer swung back violently and as a result, would either spin him around if he held onto it tightly enough, bend an arm at a painful angle or yank it out of his hands entirely. Whatever the case, it was distraction enough for Volin who flung another stream of plasma as the main attack.

IC JomarOne of the leg latches was unsuccesful. However, Pae did manage to trap his other leg. Jomar raised his bat to block the strikes, but many of them came through. Trying to ignore the hammer strikes, he kicked out with his free leg. It was a tough game though, seeing as Pae was behind him, so finally, he unleashed yet another airblastOOC Maybe I caused a bit of misunderrstanding. Sorry for that, I really should be in bed right now.
IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae continued to strike his opponent, gripping tighter to avoid being torn away from Jomar, with much difficulty, he managed to stay; yet his grip weakened. Pae reached up behind the Toa's head, one hand on his chin, the second on his forehead.OOC:He's gonna snap his neck unless Jomar counters properly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Frii'Glokk crouched down near Onyx's limp body and shook it for a bit, trying to wake the gatekeeper up.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sisk was watching the battle from above. He and his companions had quickly mounted their two Gukko again, shortly after the start of the battle, but had not been able to do much until now. A moment ago, the walls of the village had exploded.The Matoran turned around to Verdi riding in the gunner's saddle behind him. "Ready!?" he called out to him, over the wind.
IC, Verdi: Verdi nodded. "Yeah!" He said. "Tell me when we have a good and clear shot so I can shoot 'em!"_____IC, Zenix: Zenix rolled to the side, avoiding the oncoming Pakari-user. He crossed his arms like a mummy to avoid getting oil on them. He stood up, his arms and legs coated with oil. He prepared himself for another attack... Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC:Ankt

And Zenix's preparation was not in vain, as Ankt pressed forward, using his momentum to leap over the oil and come crashing down on Zenix with his spear's pointy end pointed at the FoM combatant, hoping to stab Zenix. On the off hand that Zenix rolled out of the way yet again, Ankt had his spear's sheathe ready to attack Zenix on the off chance he did exactly what he did every time Ankt rushed him. "You still resist defeat at my hands. Why? Can you not see that your efforts are futile? You shall be shamed by your defeat, for you shun it." The Toa echoed the words that Zenix had used earlier, although it didn't make as much sense when Ankt said it. Ankt didn't seem to care that his words didn't make as much sense as he wanted them too. Maybe he was just too dim to realize that they weren't metaphorically correct.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC, Zenix: Zenix jumped out of the way of Ankt's attack and feigned an attack for the head, then jabbed at Ankt's side. Zenix laughed. It was a very chilling laugh. "How unoriginal. It is not I who shuns defeat, but you! I have reason to do what I must, yet you have none!"OOC: That fine? :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

[ic: Versaumnis]

Versaumnis swatted another flesh-eating bug away from her notebook and despite her better intentions, sighed with frustration and exhaustion. She put a hand to her brow and gazed up into the trees. A small glint of moonlight seemed to slither down, gleaming off the wet leaves and gnats idling in the air. They had been wandering around the great forests of Mata-Nui for well over eight days with only the barest of psychic prompts from the Great Beings that their next target was to be found in Le-Koro. For all they knew they were half-way up the side of Mount Ihu by now. Kani had been walking ahead of her in silence for the better part of the evening, helping her over obstacles and the more treacherous outcroppings of rocks, all without complaining about the extra effort. In a way, she did feel bad. She knew that beneath his calm demeanor lay a seething tempest of fury given him by the Great Beings themselves. This power may have been the only reason the past few targets had been crushed so easily, and the reason she cared for him so much. She despised being a burden, but she knew that they would be equally as weak if split in battle. He was an excellent close-range combatant; steadfast and deliberate in his actions, agile and well balanced, murderously single-minded. He was a perfect compliment to her restrained, light combat style. She was angered easily, weak on her feet, and quick to fatigue. As old team members, they always worked in tandem, relying on one another to create a nigh-unstoppable force. That wasn't to say they were perfect, however. Often their split-second timing would be off just enough to create a bloody cacophony of the battlefield, sweeping them up in it as much as anyone else. They also had more than their fair share of personal, bloody, and scarring fights.Versaumnis subconsciously rubber her aching metal thighs at the memory. That was certainly a fight to remember. In the aftermath of a particularly gruesome defense on Xian, Kani seemed a little more tense-- He seemed silently furious about something she had done, or even something he did. She could never remember what the cause was. She didn't see Kani for weeks after the incident, and when they finally teamed up it was without a word spoken between the two, merely a nod of mutual agreement. No, neither of them ever discussed the incident again.The Toa of stone swung her legs over a rotting log and slid tentatively down the other side, brushing leaves away from her face as she landed in a crouch with deliberate poise. Kani stopped some distance ahead of her and nodded for her to look. Around him and above, the trees opened up to frame a cold black sky, its dark clouds idling and billowing over themselves in the breeze. She carefully stepped up next to him and her stomach flipped at the steep incline splayed out beneath her feet. From this height she could see the forest stretch out across the island, losing itself on the horizon where it just barely touched the water's edge. Not too far below, fire-lit smoke drifted in dark grey wisps from the forest, surrounding what appeared to be a significant body of water. Stone ruins encircled the lake, and the clouds of dust floating away sent a clear signal: creatures of power and element were in violent opposition. There was a slight shimmer in the air as well, a warping of the vision. She had been with Kani long enough to know Mahiki abuse when she saw it. Trying to use the mask to create semi-physical shapes or alternate realities tugged a little too hard on the corners of reality and created just such a distortion. If this wasn't their target, nothing was to be lost by roughing up someone in the process of interrogation, and maybe breaking a mask or two.Kani stretched out his hand and nodded towards the spectacle, but Versaumnis shook her head. He had done enough work on the journey so far. If she couldn't make it down this slope on her own, she may as well rescind her Toa powers on the spot.

----

The slope proved little challenge to either of them. Versaumnis was glad to see her hours of practice on uneven terrain was proving to be worth its while. Natural terrain was a far cry from the flat, angular architecture of Xian she was used to.Their journey lasted the better part of the night and the sounds of battle grew louder as the sun began to light up the sky once more. They were getting close enough that they could presuppose the position of the battle, though whether or not it was their target was still unknown.Finally the forest gave way to smooth stones and sharp walls and Versaumnis stepped onto the streets with a gasp of relief. She was finally back in her element. The battle was here in the village, and the duel's incredible lack of discretion would make it a simple task to locate. She pulled two pairs of black steel knives from each of her thighs, put them together to form approximations of metal butterflies, and set them aflight around her shoulders."Let's go hurt someone."

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

OOC:

Verak didn't make any move to pull himself off her. He remained on all fours, crouched uncomfortably close the Skakdi's exotically appealing face. He really hoped that her pretty glowing eyes didn't lash out at him with a vision power. Skakdi were quite the hassle- get to close to their face, and yours paid painfully for the mistake.But he risked it, staring into her deadly eyes and continuing his expression of extreme confidence. "I think yer a little confused, sister. I'm the one that should be asking ye if yer alright. So, I'll be a gentlemen: Is everythin' fine?"
IC: "No."The corners of Aexias' mouth turned up. Her eyes gleamed. Smirking made her face far more beautiful in a sense, but it also iced the spines of those who saw it. A cold tone entered her voice that curdled the blood in comparison to how pleasantly bewildered and questioning it had once been. She seemed to have become a totally different person.One hand took a sword from the group. In a flash, both her blades hovered in the air, ready to stab and slice at the toa above her."The vay you have fought against this group is not fine viz me. I don't advise you move-at zis distance, your Calix can't dodge two swords and vision," She warned. "I do not vish you to fight furzer."But I see nozing vrong viz you. You are not somevone committed to zis cause, yes?," Aexias continued. "Zen drop your veapons and go."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The spear's sheathe down to his Zenix hoping to push the Toa of Blackfire out of the way before he could stab Ankt in the head, but instead of hitting armor, the protosteel sheath hit Zenix's weapon, accidentally blocking the feint. Thank Mata-Nui that I had this thing made out of protosteel... Ankt thought, as he leapt away from the Toa of Blackfire, allowing to have a verbal battle. "Reason? You speak of having a reason for fighting as if that is the thing that decides who'll win this fight." Ankt held back laughter. "You seem to thing that this is a child's story. Where if you believe in your dreams enough, you can defeat any foe. What you don't seem to understand is that life is not a story. It is a game. And when you play a game, you have to follow the rules."

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala-Koro Ruins Verak had misjudged someone. He could be surprised, say that it almost never happened, tell himself that he was good at reading other's emotions. But Verak wasn't. He never took the time to analyze someone. He rarely stopped to even think, so he didn't have time to try and figure someone out. Verak didn't mind surprises.Even with Aeexias' powerful eyes less than a Bio away from his own, and her two swords less than a bio away from his back, we wasn't upset. He relished this, he lived off of it. Verak loved losing himself to the moment and seeing something suddenly that might even have been blatantly obvious. Surprise was what made things exciting, and he sought excitement like a drug. So when Aexias turned out to be stringing him along all this time, lying to him with her every movement, he wasn't filled with disappointment, shock, or even fear.He was excited. The bloodcurdling tone of her voice and her chilling smile only invigorated him.His mind immediately dashed through an escape scenario- flip his hands over to her forearms, push them to the ground. Push off with legs, flip over her, turn and run. Do so with eyes closed to reduce damage from vision power. Not much protection, but it might offer a small chance of not being permanently blinded. It he tried this he would have to rely on her having slow reflexes. But being blinded for the rest of his life or getting his back ripped open by the sword were not conditions we was going to gamble with such a bad hand.Thankfully, she had given him an escape route. Why? Was she kind? Did she like him, relate to him in some way? Maybe saving her life had convinced her to save his. He didn't care. Verak took it."Right." he laughed a bit. "That was quite good. Yer a nice actor, sister. Got me." He smiled at her cold face, then reached his hand behind him and unbuckled the straps that attached his sheaths to the side of his body. Both of them fell to the ground on either side of Aexias. "Now. I promise I won't attack any of yer employers. Could ye lower yer blades and let me get off ye, sister?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC, Zenix: Zenix laughed again. "For you, life is a game. For you, there are rules, and one large one is to not turn to the shadows. But the truth is, the game did not exist to begin with. You can do whatever you want, without rules. And in the end, all things turn to darkness. Makuta does not play fairly, and neither do his servants. Your belief that life is a game works against you, setting boundaries. Makuta has no rules, except one- serve him well."

Ankt was not very bright. Not very bright at all. But he did know one thing, this Toa of Blackfire was insane. Ankt slowly reached for a tree, and pulled down a big vine, one that seemed to have recently absorbed a lot of water, and began tying it to the butt of his spear. "You mean you really think that I resist the darkness?" Ankt chuckled. "You have no idea why I'm even still fighting you, do you? You seriously think that I'm fighting you because our viewpoints don't line up perfectly?"

Ankt grinned. "I have quite a few reasons why I fight. Most of which are personal, and I will not tell you about them. I will however, tell you that the only reason I haven't killed you yet, is that you have a strange element. This is the first time I've fought against a Toa with such a unique element as yours, and I quite enjoy fighting against new things. And then there's the fact that this is probably the first time our two elements have ever clashed. Oil and..." Well... It's black... And it burns like fire... "Onyxfire. I figured we should make it an epic battle." The grin became even wider as he spoke. "And those rules you were telling me about? I follow them only because it makes fighting people more of a challenge. Otherwise the thrill of battle fades away too quickly and I get bored."

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala Koro RuinsVerak pushed himself into a standing position, he felt... unusual, without the weight of his weapons pulling at his sides. He hoped Aexias wouldn't do something with them- take them or destroy them or something odd and paranoid like that. He trusted those sturdy tools more than he trusted himself."Yer welcome, sister." Verak said, watching the burning Pala-Koro. "I'd ask fer yer name, But I doubt ye'd give it to me."

Edited by Visaru

IC:Frii'Glokk crouched down near Onyx's limp body and shook it for a bit, trying to wake the gatekeeper up.
IC: Onyx (Wherever he is, waking up)At first, Onyx didn't budge or reveal any sign of consciousness, earning a more vigorous shake the second time. This time, he stirred slightly, his eyes flickering slowly as he dusted the cobwebs out of his head. His neck was sore and naturally, he favoured it gently while he looked around to get his bearings and what he saw was enough to convince him he was dreaming. Where the walls he'd built once stood tall and proud as the village's best defence now lay rubble, minor fires, corpses and duels all around. The Skakdi's beastly face was the last thing to grab his attention, one which he recognized as an ally from the ILF. Unfortunately, judging by how clear and vivid the world was to him right now, the Fe-Toa concluded he wasn't asleep.Several questions flowed through his mind yet there was too little time to ask every single one. Who was attacking them? Why? Were they winning? What the karz happened to his walls?Onyx didn't even need to ask, his eyes said it all as he stared into Frii'Glokk's own. Suffice to say, this guy was angry and by the Great Spirit was he going to make his enemies pay.

IC, Zenix: "Almost. I am a Toa of Blackfire, one of the few in existence. It symbolizes my alleigance to Makuta," said Zenix. "And so you fight for the fun. Well, join me, and you'll have infinitely more fun. There are many that would wish to see Makuta defeated. We can destroy them. They are numerous, and the number of enemies you shall face will almost never cease. So what do you think?"

IC:Frii'Glokk ignored nanashi for the moment, for there were more important things to do. "We have been ambushed by an attacking force. They have large numbers and there is fierce fighting going on outside. They've managed to destroy the gate and blow holes in the walls. I carried you here to keep you safe," The skakdi of iron attempted to explain to Onyx. "Do you think you can stand?" he asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"Meh. Onyx means black. I was close." Ankt shrugged. "And as for the offer, if you had talked to me just a bit sooner, I'd think about your offer. But as it stands right now, I have a partner. And I'm not too keen on betraying him and going with you guys." He thought for a moment. "Well... If I find out that the servants of Makuta are really weak... Then I might join them. If only to even the odds. Make the fights more interesting." Ankt hoped what he was implying was obvious. If Zenix, and a few other Followers of Makuta, lost their battles, Ankt would join their side.

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa effortlessly parried the strike. "Freedom? More like anarchy. A dystopian society is better than no society at all." The illusions changed to what would happen if the makuta lost and the island was liberated. "With no common leader to follow, no common goal to unite under, this island will fall apart. It would soon turn into a state of civil war. It would be chaos."
IC: SlateSlate, using gravity's help, jumped over Skaaraa, jabbing towards the smaller Toa's back with his lance.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa heard a whooshing sound go over his head. Turning around, he barely dodged a lance strike from Slate. Flipping backwards, he raised several boulders into the air and hurled them at Slate, shifting their gravity at the last moment so that they would rocket straight down at him.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Onyx (Somewhere in Pala-Koro)In response, Onyx hefted himself off the ground with nothing but a grunt and the stretching of his neck. Frii'Glokk's answer didn't completely satisfy his curiosity at hand but it would have to do for now since it at least gave him the current battle situation. The details would have to wait. "Thank you. For saving me, I mean. I'm in your debt." he said with genuine appreciation. Had it not been for this Skakdi, Onyx would surely be drowning in his own blood as they spoke. It was comforting to see that not all Skakdi were the vile brutes their reputation made them out to be. "What's your name, friend?" he asked, now wielding his black war hammer.

Ankt's face turned red, and if Zenix listened carefully, he could almost hear a gasket exploding within Ankt's body. STALEMATE? DID HE NOT JUST HEAR ME SAY THAT HE WAS ALIVE BECAUSE I WAS HAVING FUN? The Toa of Oil attempted to calm himself down, taking deep breaths. "Yes. That is exactly what we should do. Take a break. Because we are all sissies like you." The Toa of Oil began walking away. "Next time I see you, I'm not holding back." And with that, Ankt, for the fist time in years, walked away from an unfinished battle of his own free will. "Oi! Verak, can we go yet? All these people have no sense of fun."

IC: Aexias dropped her swords and caught the blades. She sheathed both in her suit. Turning to the Po-Toa, she withdrew a handkerchief from her cloak and began to dust herself off while speaking."My name is classified, but you may call me a Serfant." The mercenary chuckled slightly at her former combatant's expression as he gave up his weapons. "Don't vorry about your veapons-I vill put zem hidden by ze Hife Assault memorial at ze obelisk after zis combat is done." Her head slightly tilted downwards. She tossed off the cloak for a second, indifferent to any gaze at the suit beneath as her eyes focused on the ruptured artery. Her eyes glowed once and it sealed."Go. Your partner is vaiting."She looked back to the chaos before her. That was her next target. No time to berate herself about foolish spur-of-the-moment decisions now; she had a partner to find and a village to attack. The mercenary made her face hard."I belief I can take care of myself."Aexias strode off towards the flame. She stepped into a cloud of dust and disappeared from Verak's sight, back straight as she prepared for further combat.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC- VerakVerak watched her go. Wow. She was a woman. Smart, professional. She had taken a painful wound just to lower his guard a little. He couldn't help but be impressed by the creature he had just met as she vanished as quickly and completely as she had appeared. He'd have to watch out for her.So her turned his back to where Aexias had just been and the burning village to wave to Ankt. He smiled and walked over to the toa of oil. "How are ye, brother?" he asked. "I trust yer battle went well?"

IC: Alfon (Gate Area)Hopefully Plagia had enough time to register what he'd just said because there was no time to double-check now that their foes resumed their attacks. The monstrosity which was once Desuka roared with enough fierceness to make a Muaka turn tail and run, headed straight for Alfon in blinding rage, claws outstretched. "Gotta go!"Alfon matched his opponent's movement, charging forward similarly with what little space stood between man and monster. When they were about to collide, he dropped to the ground and slid by Desuka's legs, receiving a nasty set of cuts on his shoulder from a vicious slash but avoiding the full brunt with the help of his armour while the disks who'd been chasing him now were flying straight for Desuka. In a second, the blue Toa was behind his enemy and reached out with his hand in an attempt latch onto a leg, ankle, whatever it was and send a current of sharp electricity through it.IC: Volin (Gate Area)There wasn't anything Volin could do about the slug bursting apart so he let it take its toll, breathing a sharp intake of air as a few small pieces of metal embedded themselves in his armour and poked at his flesh. In retaliation, Karemo's hammer swung back violently and as a result, would either spin him around if he held onto it tightly enough, bend an arm at a painful angle or yank it out of his hands entirely. Whatever the case, it was distraction enough for Volin who flung another stream of plasma as the main attack.
IC: [Ril]"New plan: Knock off your mask," growled Ril as he was sent flying back once more. "HERE WE GO!"He sped forward, swinging a burning fist at Lema.
IC (Lema): When Ril sped at him, Lema sped right back, enhanced by the power of his kakama. Time seemed to slow down for him as he ran towards the toa of fire almost quicker than the eye could see. At the last possible moment before the two collided, Lema ducked and slid under the flaming fist, skidding through the dirtin a crouch. Just as he passed underneath Ril, he held his axe out behind him in an attempt to catch Ril's ankle and trip him.IC (Karemo): Karemo tried to hold on to his hammer for a few seconds, fighting the telekinetic force. He didn't like giving up, so he wrestled for control of the weapon while he stared with hatred back at his opponent. It wasn't until he saw the plasma bolts that he realised that he would have to swallow his pride on this one. Giving in to the force trying to spin his hammer. He moved with it and spun around in an arc with the head of his hammer in the centre. It took him out of the plasma's path, but it didn't help him to get his hammer back under control. Still annoyed about that, he decided to inflict the same (in his opinion) humiliation on his oponent by turning his weapons against him. The two knives at Volin's belt rose out of their sheaths and turned inwards on him, moving to stab their owner just above his belt.IC (Kitano): Kitano stopped the crystal profectiles before they could hurt his ally in the service of the Makuta. Evidently, he would need to get closer to his target in order to avoid any friemdly fire. He pulled a second makika ball out of its container and the focussed on a spot just behind Desuka. The next moment he was standing over Alfon with one foot on either side of the toa's body as he lay on the ground. The next second, he disappeared again, having teleported to stand on top of the remains of the village wall, but he had left the crystal ball behind, hanging in mid air above the ILS fighter. As Kitano disappeared again, it began to fall.

ppg2.png

IC (Bartan)Swinging his launcher across his body, Bartan was able to knock Hasil's blow aside, but the Toa was faster than most of his kind. The blade scored a gash across the Skakdi's side, earning a bellow of rage and pain.The wound wasn't deep enough to have hit his ribs or anything else vital, but it hurt, and now Bartan was bleeding from his side as well as from his tongue and his hand. His chest ached from Hasil's kick. Altogether, he was slowly but surely being worn down.But the Toa was getting pummeled too. Bartan's weapons were designed for blunt impact rather than slashing, and Hasil had been battered and bruised as much as his opponent had been bitten and sliced. So far, strength had drawn a stalemate with speed.Bartan planned to end that. With a snarl, he launched a point-blank blast of impact vision at Hasil. The two were less than a foot apart; there was no way for the Toa to dodge. Unfortunately for the Skakdi, the blast was powerful enough to rebound off of his target and hit him as well. The resulting blast blew the two combatants twenty feet apart.IC (Oreius)Scraping his bowl clean, Oreius swallowed a last spoonful of stew. He nodded gratefully at Sulov, who had turned out to be a far better cook than he had expected. The stoic Onu-Matoran nodded once in return, then took the Ta-Matoran's dish along with the others to be washed.Having spent some time in Sulov's company, Oreius found he appreciated the silent Matoran more and more as time went on. He was no-nonsense to the point where he didn't talk unless absolutely necessary; instead of asking questions or debating things, he simply went ahead and took action. He had all the efficiency of a Guard and none of the arrogance, taking on any job and making sure it was done quickly and well. He was the kind of man Oreius could trust if things got hairy.And the Ta-Matoran had no doubt they would. The wariness he had briefly abandoned during the meal returned in full force as he looked down, for the hundredth time, at the bag that lay between his feet, containing one of the six keys to Makuta's defeat. The master of shadows had sent Rahkshi after Takua because he alone had known where the Stones were; Oreius had no doubt that, if Makuta became aware that the Wanderer's Company also knew the locations of the Stones, he would dispose of them just as quickly.That meant their only hope lay in speed and secrecy. They needed to gather the six Stones quickly, before Makuta became aware of their scheme, and they needed to do it quietly enough so that they wouldn't attract his attention. The master of shadows had the whole island in his grip; Oreius had a feeling that it was only a matter of time before they were found out, so they needed to accomplish as much as they could with the time they had.The Ta-Matoran cleared his throat. "Reordin," he said, locking eyes with the Ko-Matoran. "You found something in Takua's bag that led us here, to Leah. Is there anything there that can give us a clue as to where the... things we're looking for are hidden?"

IC: [Ril]Ril tripped over, slamming into the earth face-first. He quickly rolled around back onto his feet, and activated his mask as he appeared right below Lema, attempting to grab the other being's legs.
IC (Lema): Ril was successful, and Lema fell to the ground once again, right on top of the other toa. He began flailing around like a hooked fish in an attempt to wrestle the other toa into submission.

ppg2.png