Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron enlarged and helped Sulkua cut the chains. Kiron was about to charge at Aurum when Sulkua stopped him."Ready a fireball. It could be an illusion."With that said, Sulkua drew his Longsword and slowly walked to the Toa of Iron.OOC: Does Aurum need to constantly adjust himself to the surroundings, or is it just an automatic camouflage system?

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx grabbed her belt from the chair, and holstered the pistol, before setting it aside again. She would have to get another dagger, replace the one that the Toa of Ice had destroyed with his elemental power. Although, a protosteel edged knife was hard to replace, especially one that had been custom made for her.Perhaps there was a smith that could do that for her, along with repair her scorched armor. But first, rest and heal. Then worry about that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kiron and Sulkua"Yow!""Now!"Kiron shot the fireball up and exploded into flares.Sulkua turned and used.the momentum to knock the spike away.Kiron watched as the flares lit up the sky... and the ground... except for a certain silhouette that did not stay lit up."I spot an odd...""It's him!" Sulkua shouted and dashed for the silhouette, ready to avoid any spike-traps again.Kiron gave chase, readying another firebal in his left hand. He, however, ran to the side, hooking around the silhouette..

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx glanced over at Esao, the Ta-Toa still eating his fruit salad. Her eyes then focused onthe kukri still held loosely in his hand. The blade seemed to be coated in some sort of metal, possibly protosteel like her own weapons, and it had a long, curved grip. A stone seemed to be embedded on the end of the leather grip."Nice knife," she commented, being one for those sort of weapons.OOC: Operation: Small Talk is go.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"Kukri, actually," Esao specified. "I designed it and crafted it myself. Even cut and polished the amethyst on the hilt."As he rolled the weapon in his hands with all the prowess of an expert, he caught the weapon so that the tip of the blade pointed near his heartlight, giving Kythera a clear view of the amethyst on the hilt; the stone was obviously well-kept and high-quality, and the purple sheen of the stone matched his eyes with an unnerving consistency.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kythera"Now, that's impressive," The Vortixx replied. It was one thing to be able to use such a weapon, and another to be able to craft it. And he either used that stone for his eyes or his eyes for that stone, either way, that's a bit creepy, Kythera thought to herself, realising just how much the amethyst matched the eyes under his Volitak.Judging by the way he handled the curved weapon, Esao was quite proficient in using it. Something Kythera could realate to, as small, close range weapons were her style. "Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my blades," the grey-armored Xian added, unconsciously glancing at her dagger.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZyronZyron was not certain whether Myka's response ad been sarcastic or genuine. It could have been both, and he really hadn't known her long enough to tell the difference. Probably it would be a good idea to make sure..."Really?"My what a rhetorical genius he was today...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (Jungle)Myka tilted her head and looked at Zyron, trying to figure out whether or not he was being sarcastic again. She eventually shrugged, and decided she may as well answer. "Well, yeah. Your hat seems very jungle-y."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron"Thanks, I guess" he responded and smiled, trying to get over that slight feeling of awkwardness. Maybe he should lay off the sarcasm for a while. Might be helpful.Now how to switch topics a bit..."And what about you, do you like the jungle?"Somehow Zyron felt like he was really bad at this.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (Jungle)"It's... okay." Myka shrugged, before looking around. "It's kinda dark. Le-Koro isn't too far, it might be an idea to stay there a while and go to the Kumu Islets in the morning."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)Esao took a second to give the dagger a cursory glance and then looked back at Kythera with a shrug visible in his eyes. The ear rending sound of porcelain being scraped raced like a sprinter through the empty building as the archer realized his fruit salad was gone; rolling his eyes slightly, he lifted the plate and moved it over to a sink, washing the fork and dish with unparalleled care. Every molecule was treated and dried with equal distinction, and Kythera watched in slight awe as the Toa of Fire meticulously set them in the exact positions they were when he found them."It's not a bad weapon. Just because something's not flashy doesn't mean it's not viable in a fight," he pointed out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx watched Esao with something akin to mild curiosity as he meticulously cleaned the plate and fork. His level of care and attention to detail was similar to that of the males on her home island, but the Ta-Toa wasn't scheming or trying to win her alligence to gain power. It was strange, to say the least, as she'd never seen something like that in a Toa before."Oh yes," Kythera replied, "I'm a great believer in functionality over style."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"Well, that's good," replied Esao, seemingly loosening up the more he stayed out of the battlefield; the contrast between his dark tactics, his brooding demeanor, and vicious, sharp fighting style and the meticulous, caring Toa of Fire standing before Kythera was startling. "That keeps you alive longer. Sure you don't want anything? There's stuff here for another salad."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Unfortunately for Zenix, that message went both ways and neither had yet to be received. When each and every one of them dropped to the ground, that gave Onyx a good amount of time to make a move before Zenix could get back up and declare that attack of his. The moment the Toa's body hit the ground, the dirt shifted with the brush of his body against it, revealing his true location. So Onyx closed the small gap between them with surprising speed, his shield just inches away from a hand now spewing fiery black doom, colliding with cool steel. He attempted to knock the hand away with one swift bash of his shield, which would be followed up by a horizontal swing of his mace for the ribs. Even if the attack was dodged, Onyx would continue to stay close now that he had a defence mechanism against the fire.
IC, Zenix: Zenix cursed inwardly as he moved his hand to avoid the shield. He then dodged the mace swing by stepping back a bit. He stepped forward again and pointed his left gladii at Onyx's feet where the shield wasn't. He summoned some blackfire which danced around Onyx's feet so that they would be burned.OOC: I don't know how big the shield is, so I guessed it was more like a regular shield and so couldn't reach the ground. If I'm wrong, PM me. ;)

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx nodded. "I'm sure, I'd eaten before my group and I reached the gates, and I'm not quite sure if I would be able to stomach anything at the moment," Kythera replied. This Toa was getting more interesting by the minute, his shift in mood was almost enough to throw her off balance. The Xian had seen it before, in beings that had something terrible happen to them or something irreplaceable taken away.It was enough to worry her slighty, but the Ta-Toa seemed normal enough now. But there was nothing to say he wouldn't experience another shift in mood.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Iulius:"Fair enough. Well, hopefully your Ussal will fit in the elevator."IC-KuAnLo:A vacuum. Cute. KuAnLo seemed to disregard the vacuum about him, knowing that if the Toa kept up large vacuums about multiple opponents like he was, he would likely be drained of EE quickly, especially if he were to have them continue to move.However, he did proceed to create several stone arrows, launching them into the air about Cy, so that if he were to dodge one there was a possibility he would hit another-especially if one took into account KuAnLo's Sanok. No matter what, dodging about those would take up too much concentration to keep up the vacuums.The next thing he did was run at Onyx, continuing with his general penchant never to stay on the same opponent for long, in any large fight.
IC IraDiscouraged, Ira caused flames to surround Cy and to follow him around. not only would they hurt like karz, they would also impede with his view and hopefully break his concentration, which would dissapate the vacuums. He began absorbing heat from all around to help him maintain his supply of energy.
OOC:Wrong, Kal. Vaccum is the absorbtion of air, meaning that Cy will get more powerful the more he uses the vaccums. The only thing this taxes is his focus. Firing stone arrows and running inside a vaccum is not recommended. It really drains your oxygen supply.IC: Cy felt the air heat up around him, long experience in the art of combat telling him that this was often a precursor to fire attacks. Covering everything but his mouth in vaccum, Cy protected himself from the fire by cutting off the air it needed to burn.Spotting stone arrows flying at him from below, Cy breifly dropped his vaccum around Skaaraa to focus on a different tactic-a very brief but powerful cyclone returned the arrows to the ground with twice the force. (OOC:Yes, look out for these and dodge on both sides.) Feeling a stationary posistion from which he had a better view of projectiles might be better when expending this much focus, Cy landed on a nearby roof. He dropped the vaccum around himself, figuring the Toa of Fire might realize that his element was useless against Toa of Air.He noticed that the one who had shot stone at him was attempting to run. With the vaccum tracking him all the way and the deliberate attempt to escape, Cy figured this Toa was likely to overexert himself and finish off his oxygen supply very quickly.Cy then returned his focus to Skaaraa, adding another vaccum around him.

OOC Switching to FPSIC IraI snorted agin in disgouragement. "Go to karz!" I yelled. Annoying toa of air. They were like mosquitoes; painfully annoying, but no matter what you did there were always more. "Let's give him something to deal with," I thought. Focusing, he reached out with heat and flame, not on the air around Cy, but directly on Cy himself. That annoying little gnat would soon find his armor dripping and his flesh scorched...

OOC Switching to FPSIC IraI snorted agin in disgouragement. "Go to karz!" I yelled. Annoying toa of air. They were like mosquitoes; painfully annoying, but no matter what you did there were always more. "Let's give him something to deal with," I thought. Focusing, he reached out with heat and flame, not on the air around Cy, but directly on Cy himself. That annoying little gnat would soon find his armor dripping and his flesh scorched...
OOC: FPS? FPS??? FIRST PERSON SHOOTER? Are you kidding me???!?!?!IC: AurumOnce again, Aurum found himself questioning if these 2 Toa knew how to work together. First the redhead blows stuff up, then the blue one decides to make it snow.The problem with snowing is that it melts when it comes into contact with heat. Which was exactly what surrounded just about the entire village; Or rather, the remains of it, seeing as it's walls and HQ had been blown up, and the ground was on fire. Which had, technically, come from Kiron himself.So even if it was moist, which it probably wasn't, the snow didn't even get close to the ground before melting. Aurum didn't even need to do anything to defend himself from this tactic.OOC: Might pull something out next post.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: That sucked. Horribly. I guess this is what happens when you get two Toa of different elements(conflicting,rather) to fight against one guy. Anyways, what is the estimated level of EE of the three Toa?IC: "Hang back, we can't be cancelling each other out. Absorb some fire and replenish your Elemental Energy," Sulkua told Kiron."Right," Kiron absorbed the heat around him while Sulkua gave chase towards the Toa of Iron.Sulkua concentrated. The remaining fires outside of Kiron's absorbing radius gave off a bright glow, and the ground was illuminated well enough. He saw footsteps on the soil and grass a few metres ahead of him, heading off towards his right. Sulkua ran straight ahead, pretending to be duped by another illusion.

IC: AurumAurum watched as Sulkua apparently fell for one of his illusions. Quickly, he created a metal 'flower', erupting from the ground to wrap around Sulkua, growing like petals.OOC: I would say everyone is tired of focusing, but are actually pretty replenished. A lot of metal stuff were blown up, ignoring discarded or broken weapons (And bodies), which Aurum can absorb. Kiron can absorb fire and heat, and the endothermic stuff that remains, Sulkua can also absorb.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SulkuaSulkua stopped in his tracks. The petals we big enough to support his weight, and Sulkua jumped on one of them, using his weight to push off towards Aurum. He hit the ground and rolled to his feet, and pointed his Longsword at Aurum's path. He formed a hard chain of Ice on the floor and willed it to twirl around where Aurum's feet was.

IC: AurumAurum's legs armor enlarged, forming a cast that the ice wrapped around. Aurum then made the armor sleeker, giving him space to jump out before the ice gripped his legs, while also reducing weight on himself.As his leg armor changed, so did his entire body; His armor became thinner, letting his joints move more freely and applying less pressure and weight on his body. As he did, he leapt backwards, creating metal pillars that helped him leap onto a stone hut, one of many in a cluster.As he did, he threw several knives at Sulkua, hiding their true purpose as he controlled them with his hands.====IC: ShinnShinn had been floating above the ground, reloading his weapon, recharging it from the heat and flames. Turning, he looked at Kiron, who seemed to simply be watching Sulkua duel Aurum. Seeing him focused on the fight, Shinn aimed at his weapon with deadly accuracy, and fired his light rifle.Multiple small, solid pieces of light flew towards Kiron's weapon, enough to melt it, and even if most didn't hit, the hardlight could penetrate, create holes and expand on them by melting.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Remember Kiron has a fireball ready?IC: KironKiron turned when he felt the heat on his right hand. He pulled back in time so most of the light spheres missed, but the Scimitar had star ted to melt in the heat. Kiron absorbed the heat before the holes expanded further or the Scimitar completely turned to slag. He looked up at Shinn and shot the fireball at Shinn. He dashed towards SulkuaIC: SulkuaSulkua formed an ice shield and block all the daggers but one, which embedded in his right shoulder armour. He gave chase, leaping on to a piece of ruined wall rubble, and boosting himself on to a hut beside the hut Aurum leapt ont. Sulkua concentrated and launched a razor-sharp dagger at Aurum formed from Ice.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC: Aurum - ShinnAurum smiled. The knives had been attached to small wires; Whose purpose was nothing but to remove Sulkua from battle. Aurum twisted his body, dodging the ice dagger, while the knife that was embedded in Sulkua's shoulder turned into metal as well, twisting in accordance to Aurum's dance; Beautiful yet deadly, as it formed a metal sculpture around Sulkua. While it took Aurum energy to do this, he found Sulkua to be too great an annoyance anymore.As Aurum finished twisting, so too did the metal; It looked as if Sulkua had all of his organic parts removed from his right body; What it really was, though, was a piece of armor wrapping around Sulkua's neck, entire right arm, and part of his right half of his torso. And, at the starting point where the metal knife had been embedded, was a beautiful twist in the metal.Aurum didn't hesitate to continue enlarging the armor - Something that represented Aurum - an illusion. It protected Sulkua from harm, but this was an illusion to the real reason of its creation - It protected Aurum, and harmed Sulkua.====Shinn had been flying; It took time for the fireball to reach him, and he only used it to power up his weapon more. As he did, he flew in closer to the running Kiron, firing 3 shots with perfect accuracy to where Kiron would end up running at the same speed when the hardlight bullets passed right through his body.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: NovaNighttimePala-KoroEsao was gone. Avya was gone. Nova was alone, hiding in an alley with his back against the wall, praying that the world would stop tilting like the deck of a storm-buffeted ship.He had lost track of time. There had been another bang sometime during the period between him being left behind and the present (Nova had shuddered, reminded violently of the explosion he had survived), but when and where were mysteries left unanswered. The odor of flames was heavy; Nova hoped he would be conscious enough to quell any fires that spread in his direction.If the ground was the deck of a ship, the smoke that curled above the rooftops of Pala-Koro represented sails billowing in the wind. The night sky was the paper upon which the plumes were painted. Black on black. What an interesting contrast.I can't stay here, Nova decided suddenly.Had something happened to his inner ear? As he eased off the wall, the ground attempted to fling him back onto it. He was taking too long to recover. Maybe he wouldn't be able to fight properly again. Without balance, what was he but a Toa consigned to beds and chairs?Snap out of it!But it's completely possible! What if--Snap. Out. Of. It."Fine." He gritted his teeth and rubbed his index finger against the hilt of his sword. So he needed support? The cold, familiar touch of his weapon would be his support. With his resolution came steadier footing; the idea that he would never recover had been a seed paranoia, not common sense, had sown. That realization heartened him further."It's simple: Walk out, fight, win. Three steps." He didn't ask himself, How hard could that be? because as he emerged hesitantly from cover, he already knew the answer was, Harder than you think, bucko.

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Onyx however was relentless in his attacks, rushing Zenix with the utmost viciousness to keep the fight in his favour. Before the flames could even hope to reach his feet, Onyx had once more closed the gap between both of them with one powerful leap, just a fraction of a second after his foe dodged. Where he once stood, black fire ate at open air, darkening the atmosphere with no prey to feed on. In one swift movement, he shield-bashed aside the sword with enough force to send the sword flying, which would bend Zenix's arm at a painful angle if he held onto it. The whole scenario was like a repeat of the previous, except a mace didn't follow up. Instead, he threw his weight forward by attempting to slam the Toa of blackfire with his iron-clad shoulder, which would knock him flat on his back.

OOC: I don't suppose you'd mind a quick match, LL?IC: Aexias observed the toa before her. He stumbled out of the darkness with resolute eyes and face. His weapon was clearly an arming sword with a long hilt. His mask was a Kakama and armor blue, but she didn't make any assumptions about his powers--experience had taught her that appearances rarely matched capabilities. Most importantly to her, he was injured. His armor was battered and his gait almost shambling from exhaustion.This was one to pick out. On the far edges of the battle, it was unlikely that aid would come from other side or hers, benefiting the duelist more. He was already weakened more than she. And she had the advantage of surprise in ambush from the shadowy hut she occupied at the moment. Aexias had all the cards stacked in her favor.Her eyes peered out the bottom of the window. They focused on the center of the toa's back. Then she let loose twin lasers at the hapless ILF fighter. Launching such a surprise ranged attack, she might buy damage as well as time on her opponent.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.