Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: iPad post, thus lack of colorful colors, italics, and bold.IC:Frii'Glokk saw a toa of plantlife sprawled on the ground. He ran over to VOMPRAN's unconscious body and took the poor fellow's arm to lift him up. But this toa's arm was ripped off. Oops. With his face twisted in disgust of the horrors of war, he picked up the rest of the body and began carrying it towards the bar in pala-koro. The skakdi could tell by the man's soft breathing that he was still clinging to life. He continued to keep watch for any attacks made at him while trying to keep back tears from memories of his past, coming back to haunt him...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: AurumSpotting a chance to get another guy, a spike erupted from the ground, sharp and long enough to go right through Terzak's chair and body in one stroke. It went upwards, aimed to go right through, up his bottom, torso and perhaps squish his brain out of his skull.====OOC: JL + Argentum (ILF Sided) Open for fight/interaction at Pala-Koro.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC Switching to FPSIC IraI snorted agin in disgouragement. "Go to karz!" I yelled. Annoying toa of air. They were like mosquitoes; painfully annoying, but no matter what you did there were always more. "Let's give him something to deal with," I thought. Focusing, he reached out with heat and flame, not on the air around Cy, but directly on Cy himself. That annoying little gnat would soon find his armor dripping and his flesh scorched...
OOC:Not certain a Toa of Fire could directly heat armor without air to move heat through, since creation of an element is generally done from the hands, but I don't feel like arguing too much. IC: Cy felt another sudden burst of heat, and raised a vaccum by instinct. This protected him from bursting into flames, for they could not burn without oxygen, but he found his armor was still increasing in heat, to the point where it was uncomfortable. Cy then dropped his other vaccums to deal with the Toa of Fire, absorbing the air from around him instead. Without air to breathe, and heat to absorb, Cy could force a quick cut-off of the fire attack. He already intended to follow his foe with the vaccum, cutting off escape.

IC: JLJL ran right into one of Cy's Vacuum before it disappeared. Seeing Ira and Cy duel it out, JL knew one was a follower of Makuta while another was probably sided with the ILF in this scuffle.He predicted it to be the one pulling out all the insults out of his #### - Ira.JL held out his sword, twirling it in a circle. His element responded, a dozen streaks of white-blue electricity, arcing from the ground around Ira and surrounding him, until ending with all electricity arcs touching at an epicenter above Ira's head. Similar to a birdcage, Ira was trapped. If he tried to escape, he would get hit by a tendril of electricity - enough to paralyze him and possibly knock him out, if he had been under too much stress.And even if he tried to get out, it would be hard; An electromagnetic field had been formed alongside the arcs of beautiful but painful lightning. If Ira tried to get out, he would find himself meeting magnetic resistance.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC IraI had been so intently focused on heating up Cy's armor that I had forgotten to breathe in the first place. Continuing to heat up Cy himself, I began placing more heat on Cy's kanohi. Soon it would become so hot that Cy would have to take it off.IC SkaaraaThe vacuum deactivating was my cue. Gasping in a huge gulp of air, I cleared the illusory fog enough to see Cy. Increasing his gravity so that he would crash into the ground, I flew over to him and slashed.IC TerzakI got off of the lawnchair and stretched out. Perfect timing too; the moment I got off, an iron spike shot through it. Whirling around, I saw the toa of iron. Roaring like an ash bear, I leapt through the air, fang blades at the ready, teeth barred. This guy was going to make a good meal...

OOC: Kughie, did I miss a Slate-Related post?Also, Constructman, I hope you remember that Ira should be VERY damaged. I don't see how it's possible he is even continuing this fight....Remember Argentum? You said in your post I cut like, every part of Ira's body. Digging it up soon....IC: ArgentumSkaaraa found his blade intercepted by a shorter, but by no means less threatening, blade. So too was his gravitational flight as telekinesis held Skaaraa in place for a flying kick as Argentum came downwards, seeing another opponent to fight.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KironKiron turned and saw the hardlight. He knew he could change the direction of his dash in time, so he ducked and rolled. One of the bullets missed, another scratched his mask while the last struck his sword. Kiron absorbed the heat again, and ran towards one of the huts.IC: SulkuaSulkua cursed himself for not removing the dagger. However it was too late now. With Aurum distracted, he tried to sent waves of cold into the metal. But the metal was coming into existence faster than it froze. Sulkua looked around and saw the ground far below.He braced himself and jumped. He twisted his body so he was falling right-side first. He hit the ground hard. The metal absorbed the impact mostly, but enough went through to shatter the frozen parts of the shell. (OOC: So the Cocoon is hollow)Sulkua withdrew his hand from the hollow cocoon and stood up. His shoulder felt twisted, but he had no choice but to ignore it for now..

IC: Shinn - AurumShinn stopped in midair, bored at chasing.=====A metal knife would have been a good starting point, but Sulkua was now leaving an entire metal cast beside himself. Whether or not it was cold didn't matter; What mattered was it was there.The cast opened up, like a carnivorous plant consuming an unfortunate insect. In this case, Sulkua was the insect, and he had unfortunately overlooked quite a lot of things. As the metal cast wrapped itself around Sulkua's feet, trapping it from mobility, multiple illusions of Aurum leapt down from the buildings, sword-katar in hands and poised to strike. The real Aurum dropped down as well, and using the flat of the blade, struck at what Aurum presumed to be a new weak spot- the place where Sulkua had used to absorb the impact during his fall; His right shoulder.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Leah chuckled softly as Lepidran suddenly found his face covered in a Fakou's web. He ran his hands over his face, trying to get the sticky threads off of his mask. It was a comical sight...and out of character for a skilled tracker like Lepidran. She decided to find out a bit more. "Is something bothering you?" she asked. He finished cleaning the rest of the web off, then looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean?""Well, either you really wanted to get a good look at that web or you were distracted by something."OOC: I'll post as the Aitua once Kughii and some others post.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SulkuaSulkua cursed himself for being such an cool dude when the metal cast wrapped around his legs. Worse, multiple Aurums jumped down all over. The real one struck his twisted shoulder. Sulkua screamed out but ignored as best he could and channelled his anger into a single blast of ice onto his feet. The plant froze and Sulkua lashed out, his left fist shattering the plant. He was weakened but did not care. He had made a vow to protect Mata-Nui from evil, and Followers of Makuta sure classified as that. Sulkua formed a makeshift cast on his right shoulderand shifted the Longsword to his left hand. He turned and saw the Aurum that had struck him standing a couple of metres away, smirking to himself. Sulkua raised his Blizzard Longsword and stood at guard position.IC: KironKiron saw that the winged Toa(whom he vaguely remembered at the gate battle) stop the chase. He saw that Sulkua was surrounded by multiple illusions of Aurum and he had a battered right arm. Kiron wanted to help but he knew... he was not the best swordfighter and Aurum had a certain knack for turning Sulkua and Kiron's attacks to each other, cancelling out.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Shinn isn't a Toa.IC: AurumSimply a longsword on the other hand didn't help Sulkua at all, as Aurum cloned himself with illusions, each of whom attacked Sulkua together, running together with perfect steps in harmony, like a military march, but emerging into chaos as they swung their weapons randomly, Sulkua in the epicenter. With so many things attacking, Sulkua wouldn't know what to block - He might feel a sword slashing his right leg, though, as that was where the real Aurum striked.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The mask only makes fake VISUAL illusions, right?? No audio aids. And is the slash a bit auto-hitting?IC: SulkuaSulkua turned around when the Aurums attacked. He knew that only one of them was real, and there were details a Mahiki could not replicate, mainly sounds. He closed his eyes as the onrushin Aurums charged. He heard sounds of explosions and steel clashing on iron... and quick, deliberate steps from the back.Sulkua whirled as the sword struck. It bit halfway into his back right thigh armour, but it cut through due to Aurum's twisting motion. Sulkua turned and stabbed above Aurum's guard as he had slashed downward.

OOC: No. I don't know why you would think of it;

With so many things attacking, Sulkua wouldn't know what to block - He might feel a sword slashing his right leg, though, as that was where the real Aurum striked.
With the 'Might', I meant it with the entire thing. Aurum's attack 'Might' hit. However, I had a feeling this might be a misconception, so it's my bad.IC: AurumAurum blocked with a new formed metal shield. It had only been formed quickly and recently, so there was no shape to it. The problem with creating it as a sword attacked, though, was that the sword might get caught in the creation process.Aurum had a piece of metal attached to his arm, which now had Sulkua's Blizzard Longsword stuck in it as well. It could be pulled out, but not without time. Aurum used this to his advantage, jumping and twisting to try and twist the sword out of Sulkua's hands.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The entomologist sighed, brushing the last debris of the web off his fingers."Its just...whats our plan? Are we just supposed to trail-crawl until a way of getting to the Islets presents itself? And even if we do get this next Stone, what if we're jumped by the dark-spawn again? The Makuta knew exactly how to find us last time. And even assuming we get all of them and reach our destiny...so? The island of full of Toa-heroes, what more will six do? I just want to be given true-facts. Keeping things mystery-hidden is...is what got Aurax killed."

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: SulkuaSulkua grinned inside.Bad move, Fe-Toa, he thought.The problem with having your opponent's weapon stuck on you was that he had a direct outlet of power into your body.Sulkua let his EE flow into his Longsword, freezing the shoulder joint. Any movementwould shatter the armour.And Sulkua did so. By resisting enough force broke the shulder armour... and the front third og his sowrd.

IC: AurumAurum felt a twinge of laughter as he felt coldness where his metal 'shield' had been. This twinge turned into a sneer as Sulkua's sword broke, bringing with it his shield. But his shield was his, and it wasn't hard for him to simply remove it from his arm. As for the ice that surrounded his arm, he shattered those with small blades that came of his armor before falling off.All this happened while Aurum was still a meter's distance away from Sulkua; taking a chance, he swung his sword-katar, aiming to slash Sulkua from his right shoulder to left hip.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)Echelon's Juggernaut caught JL's blade in a single armoured fist, yanking it away.Just as the Necromancer turned, the other Skakdi aimed a massive punch at him. Even as Echelon magnetically stopped it in its tracks, he cursed his carelessness. Looking sideways, he noticed that Madrihk was also gone.He snarled. The Dark Toa was tired of fighting a battle on multiple fronts. Fortunately, there was always a solution to that problem.Calling on his powers, he lifted JL into the air and sent him flying at Tupua. As the Toa of Lightning neared the target, he magnetised the two beings together.Being stuck together would make it harder for Tupua to maintain his interference with the Juggernauts, and it would also make dodging attacks nigh impossible.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: iPad post.Awww dung, echelon is back...IC:"We just need to get him to the bar as fast as possible," Frii'Glokk panted in-between his heavy breathing. This was the second toa he had been carrying to safety today. "Just watch my back until we get there!" He told Nanashi.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Xylak and Erux from Kumu Islets.IC: Xylak (Beach) & Erux (Beach)The boat lying on the shore, Xylak turned to Erux. "This is where we part ways.""Alright," she said, nodding. "I'll go to Onu-Wahi once I have enough information."Xylak began walking away from the Vortixx, heading into the jungle. Soon enough, he had reached the Le-Koro Highway. "And so it continues."Erux set off in the direction of the smoke rising into the sky, using it to lead her to Pala-Koro.OOC: Xylak to Onu-Wahi.IC: Atrox (Le-Koro)Atrox sat inside an inn, staring at the untouched drink on the table in front of him.OOC: Atrox open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:You've got to be kidding...Tupua thought angrily. He had seen the Toa coming and dove out of the way, but Echelon had apprently used his power on the both of them. Which was why the necromancer was now stuck with another Toa...stuck to his back.There wasn't much Tupua could do, aside from quickly commanding the other juggernaut Echelon was not focusing on right now to hurl itself at its master from behind. But other than that, he could only do one reasonable thing. He turned his head to get a peripheral glance at the Toa on his back and said:"Who the Karzhani are you?"-------------------------------Aparangi had waited for Drae to reply, but before the Toa of sonics could speak, he spotted some rubble; and in it, a piece of pipe. Perfect. He slid the unconscious peer from his shoulder and turned him on his stomach, before bending the relatively thin metal into a makeshift pair of shackles around the Matoran's wrists with his Toa-strength.He picked the peer back up again. "I can't stay Drae, I need to drop him off somewhere." the leader of the Aitua said. "Somewhere his friends out there won't find him."The dark Toa started jogging again. He had gotten only a few metres, when the headquarter behind them exploded. Another flash of anger surged through him. He wished he didn't need the information the Matoran held. Then he'd be free to bring him to justice. His way. But he couldn't. So instead, he just kept running, towards the bank of lake Pala. Maybe he could hide the peer there.OOC: Your cue EW.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC- Verak - Southeast corner of Pala Koro, near main square.Verak moved quickly through the main gates, quickly through Echelon's line of sight and the rest of the Makuta followers. He slowly walked around the fight between Onyx and Zenix, watching the toa of darkfire's strange element with interest. He spotted Madrihk, zooming around, dodging attacks, while toa flew about, many raising their hands and doing small, obscure things that weren't noticable at fierst glance. It wasn't quite how you'd imagine a battle. There wasn't a whole lot of yelling, clashing of swords, and explosions like at first. Now there was small groups of toa, who were pacing back and forth, quick, rapid melee fights, and the occasional flash of lightning or fire. The battle was winding down, Verak supposed. At least it seemed that way for now. Possibly it was the heavy rain, obscuring people's vision, allowing many combatants to go unseen.Verak took a step towards the blur that was Madrihk, about to say hi, when a more interesting sight caught his eye- a Vortixx with glowing wings, soaring through the sky, watching the battlefeild (Shinn). Verak looked up at the creature, blinking the rain out of his eyes, and called out. "Ahoy there! Angel-vortixx! What're ye doin' with those odd glowin' wings? Is there a purpose to their flashiness, or do ye just think it looks cool?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC SkaaraaI simply grinned. Raising the grwavity of his knives, I made it so that they would fly back to him. No matter how much magnetism he stormed up, he wouldn't be able to lift those knives.IC IraI had just noticed the vacuum. Then electric chains formed around me? Frowining, I created a fireball the size of the recenty destro Hq and dropped it on JL's head. If he didn't get hurt, at least it would hit the ground and take out a whole lot of the ILF. Sure there would be a few friendly casualties, but whatevs? It was a taxing move for me, as my injuries had began to take their toll. As soon as the electricity was raised and the vacuum gone, I was SO ditchingOOC Ignore the IRA IC

Edited by Constructman

IC: A lone being surveyed the scene from just beyond the treeline.Pala-Koro was damaged almost beyond recognition. The walls had been obliterated, the HQ destroyed, and chaos filled the once peaceful clearing. Blasts of elemental energy lanced out, the sounds of the wounded and the dying rising into the air along with smoke from the razed structures.A pair of violet eyes took in the madness, a stark contrast to the cheer in which she had last seen the village. She could see the spot where she had jokingly taunted the ILF leader, the spot where she had celebrated after the hive battle, and she could see the spot where she had stormed off in a rage. She could see the spot where the gate had once stood, the spot where the temple had taken hold of her, and forcer her to walk to the Islets.The site of so many memories burning.The Toa of Plantlife's coat shifted as she reached for the zweihander on her back. Once the garment had been needed to hide her Mark, the Mark of Joy. The Mark she no longer possessed.Behind her light blue Calix, her eyes grew hard with fury. She, and so many others, had fought to make this place a good one. A place to strike back at Makuta from.And these piraka wanted to destroy it.For the first time in a long time, she was truly angry. Angry because a cause she had fought for was threatened, angry because these beings dared to attack the people she had come to view as allies, if not friends. Her eyes fixed on a single building, one that had been converted into a restaurant. She couldn't see it, but she didn't need to in order to remember what was written on the sign. Sanctum Guard Only. The battle was growing nearer to that building, threatening to reach it, and burn it to the ground. Threatening to destroy it, just like so much of the village already had been. That would not be allowed to happen.A low, almost feral snarl came from her throat as she charged toward the village. She would reach it in moments, her feet carrying her swiftly down that hill, toward the sounds of fighting and destruction.Skrihen had arrived. And she was furious.Let the battle be joined.OOC: A very, very angry former Mark Bearer of Joy open for combat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Onyx however was relentless in his attacks, rushing Zenix with the utmost viciousness to keep the fight in his favour. Before the flames could even hope to reach his feet, Onyx had once more closed the gap between both of them with one powerful leap, just a fraction of a second after his foe dodged. Where he once stood, black fire ate at open air, darkening the atmosphere with no prey to feed on. In one swift movement, he shield-bashed aside the sword with enough force to send the sword flying, which would bend Zenix's arm at a painful angle if he held onto it. The whole scenario was like a repeat of the previous, except a mace didn't follow up. Instead, he threw his weight forward by attempting to slam the Toa of blackfire with his iron-clad shoulder, which would knock him flat on his back.
IC, Zenix: The gladii flew out of his hand and landed not too far away point down into the ground. Slightly annoyed, Zenix sidestepped Onyx and again blasted more blackfire at his face.

IC: Dekal [Le-Koro, Bar]The door of the dimly-lit bar opened, the sounds of the village outside spilling into the space, while a lone figure stood in the doorway. The dark-robed being paused for a moment, purple eyes hidden behind a featureless mask survaying the room, before stepping in. His footsteps made no sound as he walked across the wooden floor towards the counter. No words seemed to be exchanged as he looked at the bartender, but the being behind the counter nodded as if a coded word was exchanged. Seemingly satisfied, the strange being sat down at a table in the far corner, halfway hidden in shadow.Not that anyone would notice, and if they did, their attention would be drawn to the loud group of beings that entered right behind him. This group sat at the table directly infront of the robed being, continuing to make quite a lot of noise. The robed being's hand slipped towards his waist, curling around twin objects attached to a chain. His eyes behind his Faxon fixed on one of the beings, a large Toa of Fire, he stood up; still completely silent; and walked over to the table.A gloved hand extended from the robe, and tapped the Ta-Toa on the shoulder. The Toa of Fire turned, his eyes widening in surprise, before reaching for his sword.That was as far as he got. With lightning fast movements, the robed being grabbed the Toa's wrist, twisting it around until a sickening snap was heard from the limb. Everything else happened quickly then. The Toa of Fire was suddenly on the ground, his face contorted in pain, with both hand bound behind his back. The robed being had a foot on the Toa's back while his hand was held in the air. A quick use of his elemental power alerted two Guardsmatoran outside to move in, and the two bronze-armored Po-Matoran entered the building.A quick nod was exchanged between the three beings, before the two Po-Matoran took the Toa of Fire from Dekal and walked out the door. The bar was uncharacteristicly silent after that, quite pleasent for the sound-sensitive De-Toa as he accepted a drink from the bartender with a gloved hand. Sitting back down at the table he occupied before, Dekal swung his legs up an onto the table, a smile hidden under his scarf as he watched the bar again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Ah, the jungle. Vibrant, full of life, people and rahi always moving about, coexisting in the largest amount of lush, life-giving area on the island. And a place where Raxa loved to be, and kept finding himself, more and more and more often.Now, though, he had different company with him. He stole a glance back, his trained eye taking in the details of the two girls behind him, each seemingly focused on the jungle around-Mirehu in interest, Sinina as a trained killer, always on the lookout for anything that could harm them. The first walked about with dirty armour, hugging a bag of widgets to her chest like something precious...which, for her, it must have been. The lowest hanging branches didn't even reach down to her and her mask, seeing as she was the shortest of the group.The other, walking beside her, was tall, some might say infinitely more graceful, and had an exotic beauty to her. She glided along the ground, her eyes alert for danger, the various tattoos across her body having faded slightly over time to match her armour more, though they still stood out, lending even greater mystery to her. There was a smile playing at her mouth, both alluring and dangerous. Somewhere in between a smirk and a grin. Her hands were never too far from the weapons Raxa knew she had concealed on her, and she likely noticed the same about Raxa.Yes, the situation with the small group was as tense as the general race for life in the jungle, rahi versus rahi versus more rahi, leading up, eventually, to the Matoran. Passing near Lake Pala he heard the sounds of battle, as likely as did the others, but he kept them moving on to Le-Koro. That battle wasn't important to them, not at the moment. Tension was everwhere, and Raxa knew just how to pluck it like a string, bringing forth his own music, playing his own melody.Making the others dance to his tune."So, for those of us who haven't been here," he said, disrupting the basic chatter that the group had been having for a small while, "Here we are at Le-Koro!" He moved out of the way, gesturing expansively at the Koro in the trees as he put an arm around Mirehu's shoulders, squeezing her slightly in a short, one armed hug.A gesture he knew she would get the meaning of: Carefully."How do you like it?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC, Zenix: The gladii flew out of his hand and landed not too far away point down into the ground. Slightly annoyed, Zenix sidestepped Onyx and again blasted more blackfire at his face.
IC: OnyxOnyx's weight took him forward just a few steps as Zenix dodged, whirling back on his heel to with a raised shield. The ball of fire dissipated upon impact, leaving nothing but hot air and heated steel in its wake. Still just a few of steps apart, Onyx flung his mace with a powerful swing, the weapon travelling at incredible speeds, courtesy of his mask of strength. With the probability that this would be dodged again, the brute advanced with his shield prepared and a balled fist with the intent to keep the pressure going within close-quarters combat.

IC: MirehuYes, I like it a lot...The Toa of Crystal stared in aw at the Village of Air. The jungle had been interesting, not unlike the one in the islets, but she'd seen nothing besides the low, flat buildings there.And so an entire villiage in the trees really took her breath away. How was anyone able to build like that? Slightly distracted by the one-arm hug, she got the message nontheless. "Um... Wow...?" she only managed to say in responce. "I mean, wow. Talk about inpressive."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:By now, Frii'Glokk had hauled Vompran into the ILF Bar. With a grunt, the armored Skakdi laid the toa on a nearby table. Speaking of his armor, now it had large red stains of the blood of his comrades smothered on it. Frantically trying to stop the bleeding, Frii'Glokk took a rag, previously on another table, and tied it around the gaping whole where Vompran's arm had been, just minutes before. He tried to apply pressure to keep the blood from escaping. This poor man saddened Frii'Glokk, but the skakdi was too busy trying to save the toa's life that he was unable to wipe the tears flowing from his eyes.War is Karzahni.

Edited by Bulik

OOC: I don't know which way the mace was swung, so I'm going to say that it swung vertically. If you don't like it, PM me and I'll change it. ;)IC, Zenix: Zenix moved to the side to avoid the mace. Zenix raised his free hand and balled it into a fist. He threw a quick and quite ferocious punch at Onyx's eye.

IC: Nan and GorugonFiring.An arrow struck Nanashi in the side. He grunted in pain, but managed to get inside. "Spare supplies?"A new target. Marked? OOC: I assume most MB's names are known, after the Ga-Koro stuff. That you, EX-MARK BEARER of JOY. to much bold ftw

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: JL - Aurum"Who the Karzahni are you?" The being whom JL had gotten magnetized to asked. "I'm an ally," JL replied. "And this magnetism stuff....while I can dis-pell it for a bit, I'd rather not do anything stupid just yet without any idea of consequences. So....ideas?"===Aurum moved his head to the right, letting the sword pass his left shoulder, creating a long scratch into his shoulder armor. Ignoring it, he rolled forwards, between Sulkua's legs, and when he got out of the roll, slashed upwards.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Frii'Glokk spared a glance towards Nanashi. "What happened?" He asked, ushering her inside the stone building. He then continued focusing on helping Vompran's wound. "An single arrow hitting you there won't kill you; just pull it out and stop the blood loss. Look around for some moss to rub on it too... I... remember... it helped me before". Some tears dripped down his scarred face and the helmet he wore. This man had not been as lucky as him. He knew just how horrid losing an arm felt.

IC: Sinina, Le-KoroFoliage everywhere... The perfect hiding spot for a corpse. It wouldn't last long, but I wouldn't need it for long: Only until I can find somewhere to dump the body. Sinina's dark and murderous thought contrasted perfectly with her coy and flirtatious appearance and expression, a expression that only Raxa had reason to disbelieve. "I never grow tired of this Koro." Sinina said, walking up from her position at the back of the party, so that she was side-by-side with Raxa. "Such a beautiful view in day, and such a... exciting nightlife."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Skrihen never encountered the other Bearers until she went to the temple. She wouldn't be well known outside of the ILF.IC: SkrihenSkrihen continued to charge, searching for any target that wasn't already otherwise engaged. Someone was going to pay.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: OnyxOnyx smirked, the faintest curl of his lips but it was definitely there. Zenix throwing a good lot of weight into that punch was going to backfire on him drastically. With the inertia of the powerful force driving his fist forward at high speeds, there was absolutely no way to dodge or defend what was in store for him. Onyx's shield was raised for a reason and he was prepared to use it whenever the need called upon it, so he had no problem defending against this blow. Except he countered with an attack. Putting as much of the mammoth strength his mask granted him into this, he swung outwards yet again with his shield to parry the fist, batting it away to the side easily. That wasn't all however. The soft flesh, combined with the properties of a punch, slamming against such a powerful opposing force, layered with comparatively hard, thick steel, would undoubtedly shatter the bones in Zenix's hand, notably his fingers and knuckles. Whether that was the full extent of the damage or not had yet to be seen since Onyx followed up with a punch to the face, using the momentum of his earlier swing to initiate this one much quicker than usual while Zenix's sharp reaction to pain and awkward position left him vulnerable.OOC: If you think this auto-hitty, we'll discuss it in PM.

IC, Zenix: Sharp pain coursed through Zenix's hand. It was definitely broken, but to what extent Zenix didn't know. But Zenix ignored the pain and moved his head to avoid it getting hit as well. As soon as he moved, though, he quickly brought up his remaining gladius and attempted to drove it home into Onyx's elbow. The punch Onyx had just thrown had missed, but since his arm was outstretched it left the elbow vulnerable.