Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AvalancheAvalanche noticed the angry impact vision skakdi, and decided to do something about it.Triggering his elemental powers, he encased one of his fists in stone, before activating his Kualsi, teleporting right in front of the Skakdi."Surprise, lizard-breath" he gloated as he sent his stone fist into an uppercut.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC IraI had been so intently focused on heating up Cy's armor that I had forgotten to breathe in the first place. Continuing to heat up Cy himself, I began placing more heat on Cy's kanohi. Soon it would become so hot that Cy would have to take it off.IC SkaaraaThe vacuum deactivating was my cue. Gasping in a huge gulp of air, I cleared the illusory fog enough to see Cy. Increasing his gravity so that he would crash into the ground, I flew over to him and slashed.IC TerzakI got off of the lawnchair and stretched out. Perfect timing too; the moment I got off, an iron spike shot through it. Whirling around, I saw the toa of iron. Roaring like an ash bear, I leapt through the air, fang blades at the ready, teeth barred. This guy was going to make a good meal...
OOC:If I recall correctly, Cy was standing on a roof. I'll work that to my advantage.IC:Cy felt his weight increase, and at the same time heard a creaking below. A Toa was flying at him, intending to slash him. Stomping, he dropped his vaccums and crashed through the roof. His Kadin allowed him to slow his fall slightly. When he landed, Cy placed something on the ground beneath the hole. It was one of the Madu Cabolo he had flown out for earlier. If his opponent jumped through the hole, chances were that he would land on the fruit. It was a very good trick for such a short time-in the dark, the chances of seeing the fruit in time were extremely low. The hut was even darker than the surrounding village.With that, Cy triggered his mask, managing a leap to the door that he had to lean on afterwords with his weight. He let out a groan of pain against the heated armor-he would have to resist the urge to take it off. He shouted "Kivar!" at the top of his lungs. Even with the noise of battle, it would not be impossible for the Toa of Sonics to hear him.OOC:Constructman, can you break off gravity and heat, since you can't see Cy? Gone till monday.

IC:With his sight now repaired, Frii'Glokk walked outside the ILF Bar with thick, heavy strides, Looking throughout the battlefield for any others of his species.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)I calmly approached a Skakdi who wasn't taken and seemed relatively unharmed. "Lemme guess: you're called Erik. You're a farmer's son, but your father left when you were quite young, in favour of a waitress."The Skakdi tilted his head and looked at me, confused, too much of his brain power taken up by simple thought to notice my knee coming up between his legs until he doubled over and fell to the ground.I noticed a Toa (Sonics, judging by how his enemy reacted to his elemental attacks) struggling with a Skakdi, at whom I sent a blast of Plasma. "So, who's next?"Suddenly, I understood why Vanus enjoyed beating the Karz out of me so much:It was fun.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Jedenast (Le-Koro)"Mind if I come along? Gets lonely out here." He said, something like sadness present in his voice. "Nobody listens to me."
IC: RitI'm pretty good at reading so of course I heard the sadness and that's what bugged me. I mean I left home to help people, all people, but especially someone who couldn't help themselves and here was someone. Someone who evidently had no one, and I was just holding a grudge and being selfish. That's why I wasn't letting him come along, but even still."Vaisaga, what do you say?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: DekalThe stone fist knocked Skakdi back a few steps, confused from the sudden appearance of the Toa of Stone. With a glare, his beady eyes locked onto Avalanche, his eyes glowing ###### they built up energy to release in another vision blast. That was, until a bolt of plasma impacted his side, melting his armor there and giving him quite a burn. With a roar, the Skakdi raised a gauntleted fist, and a fist of crystal erupted underneath Avalanche.With one of his own nearby, the Skakdi of Crystal gained access to his elemental power. Pointing another hand at Dekal, the Skakdi launched a swarm of crystal shards at the robed Toa.Dekal answered this with another concentrated blast of his elemental power, turing the shards into dust from the vibrations. Now it was starting to get good. The Toa of Sonics smiled as another enemy froze up from a cut made by his weapon, the paralyzing venom taking effect.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AvalancheThe crystal fist knocked Avalanche into the air and sent him crashing heavily into one of the tables in the bar, mere milimeters away from collapsing.The offending Skakdi came towards Avalanche, Avalanche in response threw up his legs and locked the Skakdi's neck between them, forcing him down on his knees.Avalanche then kicked back, forcing the Skakdi onto his back, which Avalanche then followed up by beginning to punch the Skakdi in the face repeatedly with his stone fist.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)Huh. Skakdi using elemental powers. Had to admit, I hadn't seen that one before.I quickly melted his armour, the liquid searing his skin and making him scream in agony. "Ooh. That must have hurt."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, untying another one of the cinches as he went along."You can't very well check your back," he said with a wry grin, though Mirehu couldn't see it, what with Raxa's position. "After all, there's a reason it's your back, and not your front."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroBruised and battered, it was only through my sheer determination, and will to live, that I managed to survive the all-encompassing battle. But, after falling from hundred feet, narrowly escaping from a burning building and being tossed around between a Toa and a Skakdi, even someone as hardcore as I am can start getting just a little winded.Clambering up from the ground, I coughed out another helping of smoke and phlegm, snatching up my one remaining dagger with my right hand. I stumbled to my feet, glancing around, trying to get a grip on the chaos surrounding me. Blades clashing, elemental attacks flying, fires burning long and bright. It was then, that I realized the gravity of my situation. For years, I had thought that being a hero meant fighting some bad guys, and riding into the sunset in a blaze of glory. But now, amongst the blood and the flame and screaming, I saw a new side of it. This version of heroism meant surviving, fighting tooth and nail for your beliefs, even when death loomed its ugly head over you, when all the odds are against you. When you've been broken, when you're faith in the world has been shattered, and still standing up for what's right. This was an ugly, brutal side to heroism.I probably could've stopped right there. Thrown down my weapon, and surrendered to my inevitable destruction. Stop fighting, stop suffering, merely wait for the sweet release of death.But I refused to stop. Had I stopped when my parents died? Had I stopped when I was forced to live on the streets, scrounging for work wherever I could find it? Had I stopped every time things looked bleak?No. I hadn't stopped. And I wasn't about to break that tradition today.I turned, spotting one of the attackers (Kino Iho) stalking away, with the Doc (Verik) held under her arm like a sack of fruit. Gritting my teeth, I sprinted towards them, trying to ignore the returning aches of my burns. Keeping my tight in my right hand, I kept running at the pair. Then, about two metres away from them, I allowed my left foot to stay in the air a moment longer than normal, before pushing off with my right, hurling myself at the Toa of Air, slashing in the direction of her throat.OOC: Lumira attacking Kino Iho.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:

IC: Barely had Nova emerged from the alley before a searing heat in the center of his back threw him to the ground.Had he been unharmed, he would have rolled and slipped back into cover; however, in his state, the sudden shifting of his vertical axis induced another bout of vertigo. He tried to roll back onto his feet but stumbled.First things first. Locate the source of the attack.Sadly, locations were hard to pinpoint when the world was spinning.Too scared to activate his Kakama while he was disoriented, he tripped at normal speed into the next alley over. With each heavy pant (for his breaths were too shallow to be properly termed "breaths"), he regained a little more of his composure; with the return of his composure came clarity.The twin spots where the lasers had hit still simmered. The attack had come from Nova's left at a slight angle -- obviously from behind, for how else could an attack have hit his back? The remaining question to answer: What cover behind Nova would have been afforded to an attacker?If he could get into the hut he now hid behind... No. That was breaking and entering. Besides which, there were no windows on this side through which Nova could enter.He sighed and prayed that his only option wouldn't prove suicidal.Then he turned to the mouth of the alley and poked his head out, ready to activate his Kakama at the drop of a feather.
IC: The toa was hurt. He was stumbling blindly, pain of his wounds disorienting him. He sought retreat. He looked for her location.Too slow. She'd bought time. Aexias was out the window as soon as her enemy flopped into the darkness. Her movements were quick, but furtive. She was circling around through the ruined koro back towards him with the speed her body had been trained to have and the stealth her cloak gave it. Now she would flank, or lead him in circles, or at the least gain a positioning advantage regardless of size. Her feet silently padded towards his last location. If she saw the toa, she would fire again or close in for a quick stab.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Mirehu "Yeah, right... okay," the Toa of Crystal said, Raxa's logic overriding everything else. "Uh, thanks, I guess..." If anyone walks in right now...IC: DekalWith the Skakdi of Crystal mostly out of the picture, Dekal grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his belt, and quickly locked them around the Skakdi's wrists. Nodding to the two Toa that had helped him take him down, Dekal twirrled his naginata around once again, both smacking away a knife and slicing a Vortixx across the arm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"Not a problem," Raxa said, setting to the task of untying one of the last few cinches on there. None of which were tied in conventional knots, making untying them terribly annoying. "After all, what with my dragging you along here, any problems will partially be my fault, so I am under my own obligation to make sure that it doesn't cause you any undue harm, at first, and do what I can to make it better, second."

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu The Toa of Crystal smiled, quite glade that she had run into Raxa. And that he was helping her. Mirehu hadn't really gotten much help from someone before, the closest thing was when she took someone's widgets. Still, she didn't want to think about what would have happened if she hadn't literally run into him...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JL - ArgentumJL felt the pressure on his chest compress. As he lost the air in his lungs, he decided he had had enough of getting stuck to Tupua. "This'll hurt," He reminded the Toa stuck on his back, and then electrified the both of them.Instantly, the compression on his chest was gone, at least for the moment. Not knowing about what Tupua was feeling, he fired off another lightning bolt at Echelon from his hands, and, anticipating him to use a magnetic field, fired another one. Argentum, meanwhile, had already saw and predicted what Echelon had done with his magnetic field. Should Echelon try another, he would create the polar opposite around Echelon.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-Raxa:"Undue the last knot, and--there we go!" Raxa said semi-cheerfully, undoing the last cinch on Mirehu's armour and pulling off the breastplate and backplate, setting them aside as he took a look at the now-rendered-to-essential-armour Mirehu's back and shoulders, looking for any bruises there. He set his hands on Mirehu's sides, starting to check with his fingers for any tender spots, that might have been caused by the misshapen armour. One other thought, however:"Uh...why, exactly, are you leaning into me?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Lets get this guy moving.IC: Viloz (Pala-Koro Outskirts)As the war between both factions raged on within what was left of this village's walls, Viloz sat and watched with sick fascination, hidden in a bush planted in the surrounding tree line. With time, he picked up on the fact that the attackers were some of Makuta's psychos, who seemed to have the bright idea of wrecking this place to bits. Why? No freaking clue. These guys were all crazy buggers which belonged in an asylum after all, as all the servants of the island's local big bad man were. Going about ruining lives in Makuta's names, believing it to be righteous judgement or something of the like...what a bunch of Kane-Ra droppings. Whatever, he was getting sidetracked and he'd seen enough already. The outcome of the battle wasn't predetermined yet however it wasn't going to end well. It was too late for help. Karz forbid the Skakdi stick around if the wrong side won, last thing he wanted was a nice chat over a cup of tea with a dozen people willing to hang you by your own intestines. Vigilantly, the beast of a man shifted out of his position silently and delved back into the blackness of the the night, resuming his journey south to the Kumu Islets. Big news awaited Rhow and Viloz didn't want to delay it any more than necessary.OOC: Viloz to Xa-Koro.

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Raxa:Raxa still noted her reaction to it, though, slowing himself down a little bit so that he wouldn't hurt her too much were he to pass over another spot like that. He noticed that, despite her attempts to remain slightly more lucid, she still let herself relax a bit, leaning into his hands slightly as he continued in the darkness, the both of them barely visible."So, Mirehu," he said, his quiet voice just barely cutting through the silence, "To reiterate an earlier question, how do you like Le-Koro, so far?"

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu"I like it a lot, actually," the Toa of Crystal replied, thinking over her time so far in the Koro of Air. "I mean, we're in the trees right now, how cool is that?" Mirehu said, still unable to get over that fact. "But, I haven't really seen much of it, so..."She shrugged, the movement causing another flinch. Yeah, maybe she should just stay still, for a while. Not that she minded...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, with a barely murmured "Mhm" to go with it as he continued his administrations, doing nothing more than to ease some of the tension Mirehu seemed to carry. In the next few seconds he wrapped his arms around Mirehu's waist, pulling her closer to him in another hug."Mmm. You were saying?"

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu [Le-Koro]The Toa of Crystal glanced around the room, rapidly darkening as the suns slipped below the horizion. Mirehu wondered what it would be like to see that from all the way up here, the two fiery masses going below the edge. Maybe, the next night, she'd be able to see it.And something Mirehu really didn't expect interrupted her thoughts: Raxa pulled her into a hug, again, when she was like this. "Um..." she said, her eyes widening in surprize. I don't remember... Not wanting to say nothing, Mirehu quickly added, "Uh, I bet the sunsets are really neat up here..."Getting over her surprize, Mirehu finally smiled, just a bit, but enough to make her feel better.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AvalancheAvalanche returned the cloaked Toa's gesture as he rejoined the biggest squabble, looking for a new opponent.Avalanche put away his staff and brought out his shield, blocking a blow from a Vortixx before he threw his stone fist into the fray again.His opponent, however, was prepared and threw his blade in the way. The stone coating was shattered and the force threw Avalanche's arm around with such force it was almost ripped straight out of its socket, though he got a way with a pulled muscle.Avalanche resorted to a headbutt followed by spawning a small boulder which he then threw at his opponent.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)"There are a few others over there," I said, gesturing at where I had left my multiple victims grouped together in humorous positions which I won't be going into too much detail on.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: AvalancheAvalanche looked to where the Toa of Plasma pointed, and couldn't help but chuckle at the humorously positioned lot.He dodged another blow from his Vortixx opponent, and struck back by jumping at him, punching him repeatedly until he was unconscious.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: AxeronAxeron had been following Fetix, walking in the dark silently. When Fetix used his Volitak, Axeron instantly lost sight thanks to the darkness. However, he wasn't all out of ideas, nor was he afraid to show Fetix he was there.A flash of fire came towards where Fetix last was. Even if he dodged, the fire would stll reveal him. Volitak users weren't completely invisible, nor did they remove their shadows.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: everyone in the bar fight, keep in mind that Nelan is helping you with vines and his mask, impeding the other's movement.IC: I shrugged and rushed a vortixx standing on the bar, catching his weapon in between my swords before attacking it with vines and ripping it out of his hands. "THIS. IS. MATA NUI!" I kicked him in the chest, knocking him off the bar, vines binding him on the ground.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: AvalancheUsing his strength, Avalanche lifted up the unconscious Vortixx over his head, and promptly threw him at a Ta-Toa who was just about to jump at the Ve-Toa from behind.The two tumbled over a table and into the corner, officially down and out.OOC: Methinks we should start wrapping this up, although the decision is entirely up to you.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Whatever you guys want. ;)IC: DekalWith an almost casualy movement, Dekal brought his swordstaff around, knocking the sword right out of his attacker's hand before slamming the end of his weapon inot the side of his head. The Skakdi crumpled to the ground after a satisfying thunk as Dekal's weapon knocked him unconscious. That was the last of them.Glancing around, the robed Toa survayed the scene from under his white, featureless Faxon. Not bad, not bad at all. The De-Toa turned as a few Gukko Force members burst into the bar, disks and staffs held ready. The Toa of Sonics strode over to them, Po-Koro badge out, before exchanging a few words with the Le-Matoran. Dekal indicated the unconscious beings, and shook his head when the Matoran pointed towards the other beings who had helped him.No words could be heard, as Dekal used his powers to make their conversation silent to those around him. As more Force members came in to collect the unconscious group, Dekal walked over to the beings that had helped take them out. "Now," Dekal said, adressing the group besides Nelan, his voice making it quite clear that he wasn't going to take "no" for an answer, "If you would all come with me."This really, really couldn't have sounded good to them. Manipulating his powers once again, Dekal sent a message to Nelan, making it so that only the Ve-Toa could hear. "And I might need your help, too."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Just like old times indeed. I put my hand to my mask, concentrating hard, the bar becoming undamaged due to my wood controlling powers, the only remnant of the fight the knocked over furniture. I grinned and followed Dekal. "On my way."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics took one last look at the beings, before turning around, replacing his naginata on his back as he did so. With a nod to the bartender, the robed Toa lead the beings outside the building. Dekal stopped for a moment as he stepped out the door, letting the sounds of the Village of Air wash over him. Someone was playing music somewhere in the Koro. Somewhere, as his enhanced hearing let him hear just about everything going on.Most De-Toa didn't like it, and used their powers to silence the sounds, but this particular Toa liked to know what was going on around him. Besides, there was something about all these sounds coming together, it was like listening to a giant creature live. And we're all just little parts of it. "Right," he said, snapping back to reality, "This way."With that, the purple-armored Toa started towards the Gukko Force's nearest outpost, a few blocks away from the bar. With the relatively empty streets at this time, it wasn't long before they reached the building. Dekal lead them inside, holding up his badge tot he Matoran at the counter, before heading deeper into the building. Eventually, they found themselves inside an empty room, possibly used for storage. Guard staffs were leaning up against the wall, and spare Gukko saddle parts filled boxes. A single lightstone imbedded in the ceiling provided light.Standing in the center of the room, Dekal held his hands behind his back, waiting for them to get comfortable.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Echelon)Echelon found another lightning bolt coming at him. Summoning a magnetic field to deflect it only just in time, he suddenly found his field weakened. Argentum's interference was not enough to fully cancel out the field, but it weakened it - and to the point where it would not stop another lightning bolt.At which point Echelon realised JL was charging up for another bolt.Echelon thought quickly. Completely dropping the field around himself, he instead created a long, tubular magnetic field, stretching away from JL, which would guide the lightning and divert it away from Echelon.Straight towards Argentum.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png