Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Echelon)Echelon found his shoulders bound by vines. Raising an eyebrow at Vitae, he raised a hand. Magnetism stopped the daggers in their tracks, and they span 180 degrees, before shooting back at their owner.Echelon couldn't see Vitae, but he could sense her movement thanks to his low-level magnetic field. And he guided the blades straight at her.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Kalen:Kalen, meanwhile, had been prepared to grasp the dagger thrown at his way with his Matatu, and turn it back, but Echelon had already done so. So, instead, he focused slightly on the electrical systems running through the Toa of Plantlife he was hunting-they were too weak to make any good use of without expending far too much energy, so the Toa of Lightning settled for a simpler plan:Tracking Vitae with his element, he quickly launched a bolt of lightning at the Vitae, as well as altering the charge polarity of the area around her heartlight-the simple attraction between the negatively-charged lightning and the positively-charged Vitae would act as a form of tracking system for the attack. Hopefully.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Vitae's backwards roll successfully carried her free of both deflected daggers - and when they turned downwards and sped after her, she simply reached up and grabbed one in each hand. Since she was out of Echelon's sight, he would be extremely hard-pressed to manipulate the daggers any further - especially since Vitae proceeded to clip them to her belt. The lightning bolt fired by Kalen flashed overhead only an instant later, narrowly missing Vitae due to her evasive maneuvers.Immediately afterwards, Vitae crept around the building. She could work off of the assumption that both beings would notice her - but with her Mask of Stealth active, it would still be incredibly difficult to make out any details of her actions or appearance.Without making a sound - literally, due to her Mask of Stealth - Vitae rolled diagonally forwards, away from the building, then quickly flung a dagger Echelon's way. Though she had few daggers to work with, keeping the Toa of Magnetism focused on her projectiles rather than her would be the easiest way to maintain her agility. Coming to her feet at a sprint, Vitae rushed, not towards Echelon, but in the other direction - at Kalen. Expecting the Toa of Lightning to release an electrical attack, Vitae quickly created a vine from her Elemental Energy and hurled it forward as a distraction. Immediately afterwards, she leapt into close range, where it would be difficult for Kalen to attack her without shocking them both.Slashing low with a dagger, the Toa of the Green stepped around Kalen, positioning him between herself and Echelon in order to deter the latter from attacking. This tactic had worked numerous times on wild Rahi, though whether her foes would recognize it remained to be seen.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC GennoHigh speed those shards were, and slow was I, so I barely dodged the shards and only by falling flat on my back. Ronin hissed in annoyance from being squished. "Do you want me to do that to you?!" an annoyed voice rang out in my head. "Bear with me," I thought back. Getting to my feet, I smashed my glaive on the ground as a challenge; I wasn't going to go "turbo" just yet. No, I'd wait until he thought he had me, and only then the big guns would come out. Spinning around in one hand the giant glaive that a normal being could barely lift with two, I smashed it on the ground again, roaring my challenge.

IC: SpyderA twisted laugh came from the equally twisted being. "I do not need to play gamessss...." Spyder hissed at the being, his mandable clicking as he spoke. "Sssssswing your weapon around, ssssssee what good it doesssss you."Holding his injured arm close to his body, Spyder once again grasped control over his element. With a push of mental energy, spikes of crystal seemed to explode from the ground like translucent plants, littering the area with the armor-slicing tips of the spikes. Although they were only a few inches tall, the shorter spikes would be much harder to smash.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Now finished reloading, Frii'Glokk scooted out of the boulder's cover for a few moments, fired 3 shots, and pulled back to safety.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:It had been a spur of the moment thing. Echelon had managed to deflect Tupua's strike partially at the last second. The next, the dark Toa found himsel pushed backwards and a moment later, flying towards JL again. He had to admit, the Toa of magnetism was formidable with his element...though lacking in originality when it came to dealing with his attackers. It was effective enough though. When the two Toa landed, Tupua glared into JL's eyes, lying ontop of the Toa of electricity. Argentum's screams of pain however, were enough to divert their attention back to the fight. Argentum had underestimated his opponent and now he paid the price. Tupua couldn't help him.Then he spotted a figure crouching on a nearby rooftop, one of the few left standing, who sprang into action an instant later. A female Toa of plantlife, as it turned out. And she bound the Toa of magnetism. Tupua recognized an opportunity when he saw one and looked at JL again. "Save the lightning he said."Echelon's reaction had been a reflex. And he had to focus elsewhere now. The magnetic force holding the two of them together was weaker then it had been the last time. Luckily, Tupa had held on to his weapon. He strained the arm holding it backwards, slowly managing to pull it free. He kept going and eventually managed to throw it back completely. The serrated edge of the blade dug itself into the earth. Tupua began to pull on the weapons handly, pulling himself further off of JL, rolling to his side.With combined efforts, the two Toa managed to get out of their awkward position and wound up both lying on their backs and side by side. They began to crawl away from each other. And after a few feet, Tupua could feel the magnetic hold weakening. If they stayed far enough away from each other, that wouldn't be a problem. Echelon could try to pull them back together, but it would take a substantial amount of elemental energy when they maintained a big enough distance between each other.Tupua crawled on, then got back to his feet. Echelon was still bound up by vines. Tupua looked around quickly and spotted something useful. But he would save that for later. He broke into a run and launched himself at Echelon from behind, before the bound Toa could create another repulsing field. He took the Toa of magnetism into a choke-hold using both arms. "You are strong in your element. A good pawn for the darkness on the battlefield."He tightened his hold. "But you merely adopted the dark.""I was born in it."OOC: And yes, I just made this post for the sake of one line XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Kalen:Vines. Ha. Kalen threw the vine back using his Matatu, as soon as he'd seen it formed. It seemed that Vitae had barely managed to duck under this, however, as he saw the telltale distortion the air, the barely visible features that a Volitak left. He barely stepped back from the low slash, needing only to make a small amount of distance, aiding the Toa of Plantlife in the putting of Kalen in between Echelon and herself.A moment later he whipped his sword up to where he knew her neck would be, the curved sabre's point a less than an inch from her neck. A single lunge or slash and she would be assured dead."Show yourself," he said, seemingly bored. "I tire of fighting an invisible opponent."

profiles i guess

OOC First activation. Forgive me if I mess up some details.IC GennoRoaring in pain, I leapt backwards off of the ground, dodging the brunt of the attack but still getting cut.Activation in 3...Landing on the ground, I smirked and said "Hiding behind our element are we? You'll have to do better than that."2..."You know," I continued. "You Makuta followers are the most stuck up bunch I've ever seen. Lording your way accross the land, forcing your ideals on everybody, pillaging, destroying, even mutilating us for use as weapons."1...I stood up straight and my expression darkened. "You know the Parakuka? The slugs you thought could control us, break us, turn us into ravening monsters? You thought it would be your ultimate weapon; choke on it."Release.I leapt into the air, but as I raised my glaive, a transformation occured. Spikes shot out of my lower legs making them look like war clubs. Blades shot out of my arms, running down the length of them. A fan like protrusion shot out of the back of my neck, as if it were part of a helmet. My mask changed to a more sinister expression, the gas mask shape of the Volitak being molded into slanted eyes and an evil grin. But most notably of all, a nightmarish spine shot out of my back, bigger than any Skakdi's. Roaring, I brought the blade down on the head of Spyder."It's show time."

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Since I'm bored, I'll just do this.IC: ArgentumArgentum felt no physical pain. He did, however, feel quite a bit....messed up, as he watched blood simply seep out of his severed hand. Using whatever sanity he had left at that time, he used one of his own blades to stop the bleeding.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI smiled with grim satisfaction at the sight of my sword embedded in the creature's arm, with a lining of aggravation at it being stuck there. I watched as Desuka pivoted, most likely aiming to knock me away, only for his blow to be parried by Kethrye. Unfortunately, I had still been hanging onto the hilt of the blade as the creature spun, and I had been to off-guard to centre myself against the sudden movement. As a result, I was sent tumbling away like a sack of Madu.I hit my back on the hard, compacted dirt, my head spinning with shock and anger that I had been dispatched with such a simple move. I also realized, with dawning horror, that my sword was still stuck in Desuka's arm, out of reach.Guess I'll have to improvise, then, I thought, already, pushing myself up into a crouch, reaching over to grab my other sword.IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroReeling at the sight of my comrade being used as a shield, I quite nearly slashed Verik's throat by mistake. Luckily, being a former sailor, I was quick enough to tuck myself into a ball, keeping my knife pressed against the side, hitting the ground on the other side of Kino, rolling to a stop.Scrambling back to my feet, I readied myself for a fight, only partially aware of what the Toa was saying, paying more attention to her apparent strengths and weaknesses in battle.In her favour: she was taller, stronger and faster than I was, with more reach and elemental powers. Plus, she had an ally as a Matoran shield.In my favour: I was small and insane.Looked like the odds were real balanced."Look, lady," I began, keeping my voice in a cocky drawl to hide my growing anxiety, "I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but I'm the one with a weapon here. What have you got, but a Matoran and a bag of medical supplies?"-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Raxa:After a moment's thought, Raxa's grip around Mirehu loosened, his body relaxing slightly, as he unwound his arms from about her."I've got to go check on something," he said apologetically, giving her a slightly sheepish smile. "I should be back soon. In the meantime, you should get some rest." A moment later and he was out the door, walking on up to Sinina. He didn't try to sneak, of course, because he knew that she knew he would be there."So, Sinina," he said, starting up a small conversation, "What have you been doing since the battle?"
IC: Sinina, Le-KoroAs Sinina turned, she smiled slightly, maintaining the false friendliness she had been exhibiting as of late. "Oh, nothing really. Just trying to find a new meaning for my life. All I did, all I was, was because of him. I think it's going to take a while, but I hope I can carve out a new existence." She acted so sincerely and utterly friendly, that even she was surprised by it. Perhaps there was more truth to this facade than she realized.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:His eyebrows furrowed slightly, thinking hard about just what he planned to do, Raxa nodded, continuing along. The silence lasted for a few moments, an unbroken aura of the seeming emptiness left after old hostility had departed. A moment later, Raxa cleared his throat, holding out a hand for Sinina to stop. Looking outward, still thinking for a moment, he noticed that the moon had risen, the various stars in view through a clearing in the trees.A moment after that, he sighed, turning back to Sinina."It doesn't have to be quite so hard, you know," he said, the bored tone he normally had in dealing with such topics back again. "I've been through a similar situation, after all, so I have a good opportunity to know."

profiles i guess

IC:Tohgno had just took off mere moments before on his trusty mount, Klumy. His fresh stock of disks and madu cabolo were ready for battle. He could feel the wind rushing agains his Green Kakama as he eased his gukko into the right direction. The fires of Pala-Koro burned in the distance.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: SpyderThe Toa of Crystal laughed again, leaping out of the way of the downward slash as three bullets flew by him, missing only by inches. "You boast of using our weaponsssss, but you forget... It is ourssss."Spyder didn't say any more, no need to give his opponent any idea of his plans. While Spyder knew that a Parakuka increased the user's physical strength and increased reflexes, it also limited the user to just melee range. The Toa of Crystal could use that to his advantage.Continuing to fall back, Spyder unleshed a stream of razor-sharp crystal shards from an outstretched hand towards the Toa, while at the same time selecting a fairly useful power from his Faxon.IC: MirehuJust don't think about it... Get some sleep... Don't think... Sleep, you need to sleep.Mirehu had to constantly remind herself not to open her eyes. But this waiting around was killing her. Sorta, but she still didn't like it.Sleep...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Frii'Glokk peeked out from the boulder again, this time firing 4 shots. After he drew back, he continued to poke his head out of his cover to watch his enemy's actions, prepared to draw back at any sign of danger. His hand clutched to the boulder to make his head's withdrawal faster.Tohgno continued to fly closer to the battle, but he was still too far away to hit anyone.

IC GennoIncreased reflexes the parakuka did give and I was going to use them. Parrying and dodging the crysta razors, I had an eerie look of calm on my face as I slowly advanced on the spider toa. I could hear Saydhi's voice in my head as I walked."Rage gives you great power, but only if you can focus it. If you just let it run wild, it will only hinder you.. don't simply vent it; focus it, channel it, hurl it at the thing that is destroying you."I continued to dodge and parry all the while noting Spyder's fighting style. He was firing razors of crystal non-stop preventing me from closing the gap. "He's trying to keep me at a distance," I thought. "Make sure that I can't deak too much damage to him. As long as he keeps this up, he'll have the advantage." I knew what to do. Grabbing a nearby tree, a fairly young and weak one, I ripped it in half and hurled it at Spyder.IC TerzakMeanwhile, I continued to lie in wait ready to ambush one of the Makuta followers just in case things got out of hand. From what I could see of Dyzaera, she was doing the same. Watching, waiting, saving up our power for a critical strike; that was our plan.

As Kalen's blade swung up, Vitae crouched low once more. As the single-edged tool went by overhead, the Toa of the Green slashed at her foe's legs, aiming to inflict some damage to his armor and muscle and perhaps even hobble him.Immediately afterwards, Vitae called on her Elemental Power. Around Kalen's feet (and probably unnoticed), plants began to sprout, a tangle of vines which Vitae could call on at a moment's notice to stumble or trap her foe. At the same time, the female Toa leapt upwards and inwards, kicking at Kalen in an attempt to stumble her opponent. The kick was also directed to push her away from Echelon, though as it turned out, this was not necessary.Upon landing, Vitae would proceed to slash at Kalen's shoulder, slicing diagonally across his body in an attempt to distract him. At the same time, her vines continued to grow...

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: SpyderThe tree, while not exactly easy to dodge, did provide some advantage, as the Skakdi's bullets impacted the wooden trunk, sending splinters everywhere. Spyder himself had rolled out of the way, causing him to cut off the stream of elemental power. The Toa of Crystal came up facing Genno, a low hiss coming from him.Suddenly, the Toa's Kanohi flared briefly as Spyder activated the power he had selected. It was the ability to produce a poison from his skin, where any blow that Genno landed on the twisted being would cause the Parakuka-latched being to become infected with it.That is, if he used his hands, but it still offered a fair amount of protection. Raising his hand once again, Spyder took control over his recently made crystal shards, and sent them back at the Toa. Why waste elemental energy when he could use what was already there?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC SkaaraaStill disguised in Slate's form, I started running through the battle. I needed to find Madrihk or another high ranking ILF member and kill him or her as quickly as possible; this disguise would help.
OOC:Unless I missed something, Skaaraa and Ira must have broken off attack, since they went to do other things. Lorax also hasn't posted in ages, so I'll leave his char be (w/a Rahi of his choice) in hopes of doing something more signifigant. No time for fonts.IC:Cy smiled as he felt his weight decrease and his armor begin to cool off. Slipping into the hut instead of trying to fight had been a wise move indeed. Kivar broke off his sonic beam, and summoned a Rahi to their location, hopefully enough to deal with this being Vorok was attacking. Vorok finished his repeated downstroke, but had no time to check if it would be enough, as he too, ran off, letting his gravity go several seconds later. They ran off, rushing to the aid of Cy.

IC: Argentum......Closing his eyes, Argentum slowly felt the pain from his hand come. Or rather, his loss of a hand. Which was good; He wasn't dead. But he was on the brink of mentally....losing to him. Closing his eyes, he shouted, "MEDIC!", hoping someone would help. Or else, he would come out. Argentum, risking a chance, looked down.

Too bad. Lost a hand, did you? Fool. Although we never needed it to begin with.

Shut up!

What were you doing anyway, failing like that? You should have been way better.

No idea. I feel like punching someone in the face. I'm missing a hand, though.

Replace it with a blade! That's easy, isn't it?

What do you mean?IC: JLJL looked at the severed hand of his friend. Confusion turned to anger as he looked at Echelon. A long time ago, he would have asked Merror, or Pirok, or many others, why they had something that drove them onwards. While others would have fought for their ideals, JL would sarcastically laugh at others, afraid of showing his own because.....He didn't have one.He didn't know why he fought, why he stood against evil, against the Makuta, against people like Echelon. He just did it because people he could respect did it. Ever since that first encounter at the temple, he had set that as his goal. And now, he finally understood why the others fought as hard as they did. And he thought about it now. Perhaps it was because of vengeance. Perhaps it was because of pride. Perhaps it was because of fear. But either way, they were reasons to continue to resist. As for JL, he knew now why he would continue to resist.What the #### can you protect with your feelings?JL walked towards where his weapon was, his mask telling him Echelon wasn't yet focused on him. Argentum was on his back, eyes closed. JL had heard him call for a medic, but now wasn't the time to sit down and babysit.Picking up his sword, he turned to Echelon, a solemn sadness in his eyes masked behind a will of fire.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [iegasa]Meanwhile, Iegasa had decided to abandon Noira and Aurel for the time being in order to sate his own curiosity, which was to see how much pain was being inflicted on Mata Nui's followers. He had nothing against them of course; they were free to worship the sleeping god of the Matoran, but it was in his duty to promote worship of the Makuta, and the Mata Nuians were getting in his way. Usually he would not do such a thing, preferring his nice little shrine in the middle of nowhere, but it had been a while since he had decided to shed blood.There was also the fact that he did have a responsibility to help his fellow Makuta worshippers."Need a hand?" asked Iegasa as he slowly walked towards Argentum, having noticed the other Toa's cry for assistance. It was a rather stupid thing to do, calling out of help in the middle of such a battle. It showed that you were helpless, allowing for others to move in for the kill."I could lend you one," he continued. "Of course, I suppose you would not wish to have one wrapped around your neck, but we may be able to come to an agreement."A lazy smile slowly appeared on the priest's face. "Are you ready?"

As Kalen's blade swung up, Vitae crouched low once more. As the single-edged tool went by overhead, the Toa of the Green slashed at her foe's legs, aiming to inflict some damage to his armor and muscle and perhaps even hobble him.Immediately afterwards, Vitae called on her Elemental Power. Around Kalen's feet (and probably unnoticed), plants began to sprout, a tangle of vines which Vitae could call on at a moment's notice to stumble or trap her foe. At the same time, the female Toa leapt upwards and inwards, kicking at Kalen in an attempt to stumble her opponent. The kick was also directed to push her away from Echelon, though as it turned out, this was not necessary.Upon landing, Vitae would proceed to slash at Kalen's shoulder, slicing diagonally across his body in an attempt to distract him. At the same time, her vines continued to grow...
OOC: Your enter key, use it, you must. xPIC-Kalen:Kalen sighed, stepping back from the slashes at his legs. Next he knew he was stomping down more plant matter than before-some trick of Vitae's, likely. He sighed again, theatrically, as he got kicked, purposefully allowing that and the still-growing vines to trip him up. He came down on the ground, before shoving the Toa of Plantlife up and over him, negating her latter attack.Quickly he sprung up, and quickly did he turn back to Vitae, who he could tell was also getting up off the ground."Going to do this the hard way, I see," he growled. "Very well. I must say, your persistence is rather..." he launched a lightning bolt at the Toa, who was less than ten feet from him, now."Shocking."

profiles i guess

IC: (Kino Iho, who has Doc Verik)"Besides a real nasty looking sword and well generally a lot more than a simple matoran has, not much I guess." I chortled. "Listen I have places to be and people to kill, so unless you want to run back to your hidey-hole I recommend you leave Pala Koro to me and my men." I hissed, my sword was long enough that reach wouldn't be a problem. I also had throwing knives but those were rather hard to access when you had one hand on a prisoner, who apparently wasn't struggling anymore. Probably because I choked him out for a few seconds when he tried to call for help. I kept myself light on my feet as I started moving in a circle. Meanwhile I focused my mask enough that a sword that was buried in a fallen soldier's body was now hovering above this...annoyance. "Lumira, above you!" Verik shouted, just as the blade stabbed downwards towards Lumira.IC: (Tarkis)The ride had been a mostly calm one, apparently the Gentry had the finest ussal crabs and I had arrived to Le-Koro some time ago. Now I was looking for a N-N-oh dear I had forgotten the name, well to their credit the guy who I had to talk to and the guy I had talked to were Naganhau or something...very unwieldy, not the kind of name like Tarkis. The name that made countless girls on Mata Nui swoon. I was one of the best and that was the simple truth. I had made my way to where the concert was supposed to be taking place. I called out."So I think I'm supposed to talk to the organizer of this concert? My name is Tarkis." I was slightly worried that a sea of fans would carry me away then, but I really needed to get in this concert, perhaps I would become even more famous, finally beat Joske Nimil as most eligible matoran...a title he managed to get away with time and time again, but he was a Toa now, as far as I heard, so perhaps he didn't count for that anymore, but what if there was one for Toa? Then I would absolutely needed to become a Toa. I needed to beat out that pompous Kohlii player.OOC: Tarkis from Ko-Wahi.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Raxa:His eyebrows furrowed slightly, thinking hard about just what he planned to do, Raxa nodded, continuing along. The silence lasted for a few moments, an unbroken aura of the seeming emptiness left after old hostility had departed. A moment later, Raxa cleared his throat, holding out a hand for Sinina to stop. Looking outward, still thinking for a moment, he noticed that the moon had risen, the various stars in view through a clearing in the trees.A moment after that, he sighed, turning back to Sinina."It doesn't have to be quite so hard, you know," he said, the bored tone he normally had in dealing with such topics back again. "I've been through a similar situation, after all, so I have a good opportunity to know."
IC: Sinina, Le-KoroFor a moment, Sinina just stared, no emotions visible on her face, save one of contemplation that would match the personality-of-friendliness facade of before."Perhaps." Sinina said, stilling contemplating. "There really is nothing to be achieved by revenge... Except personal satisfaction. There is always that."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC DyzaeraKeeping watch from my perch, I overlooked the battle, ready to summon down a storm of lightning at a moment's notice. Then I saw a weird sight. A hand of plasma was following an injured ILF member around, a toa of plasma that I had not seen previously in this battle being dragged along. I almost laughed. Jumping off of my perch, I flew down to investigate.IC SkaaraaStill running around in Slate's form, I walked around the village, looking confused. This battle had devolved into a whole bunch of individual duels with small groups fighting amonst themselves, the main offensive forgotten. The FoM needed to regroup, and then to attack as one. Only if we struck as one fist could we crush these foes. But something was needed to rally them; something to make them forget their individuality and make them remember that they were part of a corporate entity and that only if they acted like it, could they win. I began to keep tabs on each of the individual duels, even as I saw Kino taking a hostage and a matoran pitifully trying to rescue him. I began to run over, making it look like I was going to rescue the ILF's doctor. In reality, I was going to do the exact opposite.

IC-Raxa:Ah, revenge. That most basic of wants for any 'sentient' being, when someone close to them has been killed. Raxa rolled his eyes, leaning against the railing at the edge of the platform."Would your personal satisfaction achieve anything important?" Raxa asked quietly.

profiles i guess

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroImmediately, I looked up, only to see a dark shape fly downwards at me. Without questioning what it was, or why it was falling, I spun out of the way, feeling the wind tear around it as it plunged into the ground. Continuing my spin, I came to stop a few feet further away from Kino and Verik, still facing them with my blade in hand.I took a look at the object that had almost been my demise, noting that it was large, blood-stained sword, obviously no stranger to battle. Forcing myself to snort in derision to hide my pounding heart, I planted a wide smirk on my face."Well, that's certainly a tempting offer, lady, and I might just consider it on one condition."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SpyderThe tree, while not exactly easy to dodge, did provide some advantage, as the Skakdi's bullets impacted the wooden trunk, sending splinters everywhere. Spyder himself had rolled out of the way, causing him to cut off the stream of elemental power. The Toa of Crystal came up facing Genno, a low hiss coming from him.Suddenly, the Toa's Kanohi flared briefly as Spyder activated the power he had selected. It was the ability to produce a poison from his skin, where any blow that Genno landed on the twisted being would cause the Parakuka-latched being to become infected with it.That is, if he used his hands, but it still offered a fair amount of protection. Raising his hand once again, Spyder took control over his recently made crystal shards, and sent them back at the Toa. Why waste elemental energy when he could use what was already there?
IC GennoI continued to deflect the crystal shards. It was starting to get tedious, and judging from the amount of time he was expending into keeping me away from him, he must have been planning something. I saw his faxon glow; he had another trick up his sleeve. I needed to get behind him, but how? "Alright Genno," I thought. "You may be slow, but you're still fast. Use what speed that you've got." In an unprecedented display of speed, I dashed at a diagonal angle, attempting to flank Spyder.