Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: What the? I was thinking of needle-y stuff too. Well, to answer your query, Nah, this one seems legit.IC: SulkuaThe split second the illusions disappeared, Sulkua brought his creation to bear. The Elemental Energy formed a spike from below Aurum's feet, ready to impaled him at speeds Aurum could not dodge. Even worse, the spike had little small potrusions on its sides as too.The moment Sulkua sent it flying, the needles extended, breaking Sulkua's armoured and pushing into his biological components. He screamed in pain and fell on his knees, trying to comprehend the pain as his vision was ringed with red.He crawled slowly away from Aurum, still holding on to his sword.

OOC: And that was a great fight to you, Norik. GG.IC: AurumAurum felt the cold intensify right below his feet. Sensing a last ditch attack, he focused, strengthening his armor and creating just blocks of metal under him while trying to sidestep whatever was there.Fwik! Ping!Feeling a bit woozy, he looked down. An ice spike had protruded from under him, slashing his left chest armor and his left arm. Blood seeped out of the wounds and the cuts in the armor. He had managed to sidestep much of the spike, but if he had been a second too late it would have impaled him. He was lucky he increased his armor as well; He could see, around 3 feet up the spike, a massive puncture, like something had forced it to go another way.He turned towards Sulkua. Aurum was a calm person; It has never happened that he got fully enraged. Of course, he still isn't. But he was pretty angry. Forcing a final attack on Sulkua, Aurum had the needles...absorbed.And now, Sulkua had, in just about every joint along with some other parts, little holes peppered into his biological and mechanical parts, left in open air. It was just a second before blood filled, but that was enough for spasms of pain.Standing up straight, he re-absorbed whatever metal he had created, and used it to apply pressure to his chest and arm wounds, stopping the bleeding and numbing the pain. He could continue fighting, but he couldn't do it for long. He felt drained, and simply absorbing metal from surrounding bodies, weapons and debris just wasn't going to make him feel any better. His muscles ached, and all he could hear was the blood pumping in his ears.Getting up and shedding armor for speed, he ran off, into the forest, hoping to find a way to heal and get back into battle.OOC: So, The Mask. I'm wonderin what you're gonna do with your Doc. If he's gonna get, like, pressed into service for the FoM, a bit of help?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: AvalancheAvalanche's experience told him things would go awry pretty soon, but that it wasn't needed for him to do anything about it just yet. Even so, in order to not miss out on the action, he diverted his attention to the most likely aggressors: the group of lodmouths by the other end of the bar.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: IraThe cage was gone, but the vacuum was still there. Furthermore, my wounds were starting to take their toll. The cuts had started to bleed profusely, and I had to absorb humongous amounts of heat from the battlefield just to keep myself in fighting form. Time for a strategic withdrawal, complete with run and gun. Activating my Volitak, I started to back away from the fight, leaving an inferno in my wake, though carefully structured enough to not reveal my location. Then I saw Kino. Where had she been the whole battle? She seemed to be kicking down some sort of door. Ending my berserker retreat, I crept over to her. "What's in there?" I whispered in her ear.

IC: Skrihen"Stand down. Now." A voice ordered from behind both Ira and Kino.Skrihen stood behind them, sword balanced on her shoulder. Her eyes were filled with rage, and glowed with an intensity reminiscent of the days when she was the Bearer of Joy. She was distinctly aware of Ira's presence, though she made no reference to his presence. Her armor was too pale to accurately tell what element she was, and she wasn't going to play her hand just yet. She would know if he moved. He was too far away from her to strike without warning, and the grass on the ground was still plentiful enough to tell when and where he stepped.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Echelon)Echelon knew to keep his attention on his Juggernauts, so he was ready for the attack when it came. Flinging the Skakdi backwards with a wave of his hands, he magnetised it to its fellow Undead. The two Juggernauts collapsed to the ground, immobile until he chose to release them.And so, he turned his attention back to JL and Tupua. It was high time he stopped that Toa from interfering once and for all.Echelon had already magnetised Tupua to attach him to JL; now all he had to do was magnetise Tupua's Tryna similarly, and the magnetic repulsion would send the mask flying off his face.The Dark Toa smiled. Let's see how he deals with this.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: IraStand completely still. Don't hint at your presence. DO. NOT. MOVE. I kept completely still, hoping that this newcomer would ignore me.OOC: How does Skrihen know that they're FoM? For all she could know they might be saving the doctor.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: She doesn't know for sure. But, she was present during the biggest influx of new arrivals, and she has met most of the ILF members at least once.Not to mention, she honestly almost too angry to care.IC: SkrihenThe cloaked one had moved yet. Good.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I don't suppose you'd mind a quick match, LL?
OOC: I don't mind if you don't mind my replies being a little delayed.
IC: [...]Her eyes peered out the bottom of the window. They focused on the center of the toa's back. Then she let loose twin lasers at the hapless ILF fighter. Launching such a surprise ranged attack, she might buy damage as well as time on her opponent.
IC: NovaNighttimePala-KoroBarely had Nova emerged from the alley before a searing heat in the center of his back threw him to the ground.Had he been unharmed, he would have rolled and slipped back into cover; however, in his state, the sudden shifting of his vertical axis induced another bout of vertigo. He tried to roll back onto his feet but stumbled.First things first. Locate the source of the attack.Sadly, locations were hard to pinpoint when the world was spinning.Too scared to activate his Kakama while he was disoriented, he tripped at normal speed into the next alley over. With each heavy pant (for his breaths were too shallow to be properly termed "breaths"), he regained a little more of his composure; with the return of his composure came clarity.The twin spots where the lasers had hit still simmered. The attack had come from Nova's left at a slight angle -- obviously from behind, for how else could an attack have hit his back? The remaining question to answer: What cover behind Nova would have been afforded to an attacker?If he could get into the hut he now hid behind... No. That was breaking and entering. Besides which, there were no windows on this side through which Nova could enter.He sighed and prayed that his only option wouldn't prove suicidal.Then he turned to the mouth of the alley and poked his head out, ready to activate his Kakama at the drop of a feather.

IC: Onyx (Village Centre)Finally, some real damage done, handicapping Zenix for the rest of this fight. So long as the Makuta's servant stood however, this battle wasn't won so there was no place for rejoicing just yet. Onyx, already bent forward as an after-result of his swing, had his arm fully outstretched near stomach level and just as it took a moment for his foe to evade and attack, it took about the same amount of time (or less) for him to simply bend his elbow as he drove it towards Zenix's ribs with his colossal strength, leaving nothing but the empty air in front of his face for the blunt sword to sail through lest it skin his elbow in the process. If the blow landed, a couple more of the same nature would repeat in rapid succession.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: NanashiHe did that. "How can I help with this guy?" He asked, holding back some bile.
IC:"I just need you to put a lot of pressure on the arm wound with both hands while I try to bandage his smaller wounds," Frii'Glokk said, moving to make space for Nanashi to work. He quickly began working on the bunches of smaller wounds by tying strips of cloth over the cuts. This was more difficult for him, considering he only had one hand.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Shinn"They emit light because of heat," He said to Verak. "Perhaps you would like me to show you."
Verak raised an eyebrow- not that Shinn could see from the distance. "So, ye've got wings that are so hot they're glowin'. Attached to yer back. What a bright idea, brother. Who wouldn't want glowin' hot metal stuck to their body?" he yelled up at the Vortixx, finding pleasure in annoying this new victim. He tensed his muscles, waiting to see if the Vortixx decided Verak was an enemy. He hoped this one was ILS. That pretty Skakdi had him promise not to engage any Makuta followers.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Tupua felt the pull on his Kanohi. The Toa of magnetism got a bit more creative now, it seemed. But the mask was not yet off of his face. Holding his scythe in one hand and his free hand to the bottom of his mask to keep it from moving, he spoke, rather calmly, to the Toa stuck to his back."Look, I don't know your name, but I know your element." he said to JL. "And I need you to jolt us both."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Sinina, Le-KoroSinina was sitting on her room's bed, knees drawn to her chin, arms wrapped around her legs, so that she formed an almost perfect sphere. As she sat there, listening to Raxa, no emotion showed on her face, and the thoughts going through her mind were so utterly and completely murderous. However, somewhere in the very darkest recesses of her conscious, she felt herself identify with Raxa and all his scars. She herself held numerous scars, physical and psychological, from the "training" Onyx had given her, and there was no doubt that she had been brutally treated before Onyx's discovery of her. But this thought had no representation on her face or in her murderous schemeing, and she tried not to dwell on it.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"Uh-huh," Raxa said, not quite convinced, an eyebrow raised as he looked down at Mirehu. He noted the light blush still on her face, the wide, innocent look in her eyes, and sighed. She really was serious."Next thing I know, you're going to ask me to show you," he said flatly. Meanwhile, in the back of his mind:I hope you're hearing this, Sinina.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: ALRIGHT! I got only a few minutes, so let's give a FREEWRITE (GASP -- I do those on occasion) a whirl. :PIC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian chuckled at Aparangi's question, a hand rudely slapping the unconscious Vortixx, adding rhythm to his words. "Funny you should ask, but I've got something, Here -- Catch." A silverish roll flew threw the air, landing with a squelch in Aparangi's hand. The unmistakable scent vented into the toa of flame's nostrils, releasing a primal gag from the stoic toa. Laughing, Draeverian dropped his POW, letting Zadro hit the muddy road in a full belly flop. The blind warrior hummed slightly from his body, his powers turning the micro sounds of joints and gears into a whirring street beat of hip-hop ecstasy. Each twitch of his facial folds brought a little chime, each step a snare. Approaching Aparangi was a one-man beat band, quiet, but still a clear indication of his presence to enemies. "It's a roll of skakdi-slime and flax/Just hit him up and give him a wrap."

IC:Frii'Glokk put another rag over yet another cut on Vompran's torso. He took his blood-stained hand off and surveyed his work. Most of Vompran's wounds had be hastily covered by any scraps of cloth Frii'Glokk could find in the bar, to help prevent him from bleeding to death, hopefully. But Vmpran still had a better chance If Frii'Glokk's next plan worked. He realized he had been so stupid before, not putting his powers to full use. He quickly removed the cloth from vompran, revealing hidious wounds. He then use his heat Vision to cauterize all the wounds on vomprans body, save the amputation. Why did I not think of this earlier? He thought, cursing his stupidity. A minute later when this was finished, he hurriedly pushed Nanashi away and took the cloth off Vompran's amputation site, letting blood trickle out of the wound. He then focused all his willpower into his heat vision to cauterize the gaping hole lacking an arm. A few seconds later, the smoldering wound was sealed by the heat. Luckily the patient was not concious to feel the swedering pain involved. Frii'Glokk sat on a nearby chair, reeling from the tunnel vision caused by the extended use of his power. "Protect him," He muttered to Nanashi. "I will join the battle again as soon as my vision clears".OOC: Skadoosh! Vompran's wounds=Sealed. You're welcome. Thank Mata nui for heat vision.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Sur (Le-Koro Herb Shop)I unlocked the door to my herb shop. Readying my things, I went to the back and unloaded the latest shipment of herbs. Even though I had the power and the skill required to create my own out of thin air, there was something about the real thing, something about herbs actually grown, watered, fertilized, that made them more effective. Herbs from the mountains were the best, but they were expensive because there were net to no mountains on Mata Nui. No matter how many times I had tried to imitate those mountain herbs, how many nights I stayed up analyzing them, I simply couldn't achieve the same effect. As I pondered this mystery, I began to sort the herbs into their respective drawers. Today's shipment was quite small, so I was done well before opening hours. Changing the sign on the door to "open" I watched as a new day in Le-Koro began...

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics sight dramaticly. "Oh fine, but just be prepared for a little surprize I'm adding in," Dekal said, probably meaning he'd increase the sonic blast of the explosion. He slightled moved a gloved hand, his energies building up in it as he prepared to unleash it.IC: MirehuThe Toa of Crystal shrugged, just glad that someone was going to help her. If there was anything she didn't learn from growing up in the islets, it was style.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:While I won't deny that I like this attention, this is normally supposed to take longer, isn't it?Ignoring his thoughts, Raxa pulled back his arm slightly, sighing. He shot another sideways glance at Mirehu, almost a half-glare, as though it was all her fault that he was now pulled into doing this. Then he laughed slightly, shaking his head."Fine, fine," he muttered, "I'll show you. Not like I haven't done similar before." He shifted a bit, pointing out a few latches and cinches on her army."If you want to remove your armour," he said, tugging on a cinch for a moment-it seemed abnormally loose, he'd have to make sure that the new armour would be better, "You have to undue these. They can be hard to reach at first, but you'll get used to it."

profiles i guess

OOC: @Kaithas, just a post from everyone else here and then I'll get started. ;)IC: MirehuMirehu nodded. She'd grown used to keeping her amor on, mainly because she didn't have a place to put it once she took it off. Well, now she was going to get some new armor, preferably some that would actually fit her right. "Okay," the Toa of Crystal replied, glancing around at the many different buckles and latches.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mirehu"Wait, wait, wait," the Toa of Crystal said, frowning. "You mean armor isn't supposed to feel like this?"Now, that was news to her,as she'd never really managed to find anyother armor. She took what she had and made the best of it, pretty much the story of her entire life. And if armor was supposed to be comfortable, well, then she had a whole lot more to look forward to.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mirehu"I sorta... Got used to it after a while," the Toa of Crystal replied, quite glad that she didn't have to feel it for much longer. Truthfully, it had always been a pain, and now, she wouldn't have to worry about wincing every time she made a particularly fast movement. It would definately make moving around much easier... And stealing much easier, at that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa frowned, sitting back down. He hesitated for a moment, reaching a hand out to just do as he wanted, like normal, but stopped himself quickly."You know, you ought to take that off and get some rest without it on," he said after a moment-his cheeks could be seen, almost flaming, almost glowing as the natural light in the room went down. "I think it would likely be best."

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu"Uh... okay," the Toa of Crystal said, her face reddening a bit. Altough, she deciding that A): he was probably right, and cool.png: sleeping comfortably in a bed would be nice. "Yeah, uh, okay..."Just gotta remember where I put it. And make sure no one takes it.Unfortunately, living her life as a thief didn't help her gain trust in people she didn't know. While she thought that Raxa was helping her, Mirehu wasn't so sure about his girlfriend-that-didn't-seem-like-she-was.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -