Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Xxeth"Well, if you don't know who the Makuta is, you'll find out soon enough." Xxeth sat down on a barrel. "He's the lord of darkness and shadow, the numbers of followers he has are limitless, and his power is equally so. Long story short, if you give him a reason to eliminate you, your as good as dead."He grinned wickedly, "Of course, those who obey him and follow his every order are well rewarded."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Xxeth"Now that is a good question, to be quite honest, I don't know. He's one of those mysterious types, most followers, including myself, have never seen his face, much less actually been given an order directly. I suppose he wants the heart of the people of this island, I think he wants people to follow him willingly, and when he's satisfied he has enough people on his side, he'll act swiftly to crush remaining opposition."

Edited by Snelly

IC(Draebe): "Yeah...or, he could be the weakest person on the planet, hiding behind a facade of power. I mean, there are races like that...like the...wossnames....they can shapeshift? Anyway, if he has infinite troops, that would mean he controls more than half of the people, meaning that he already has the hearts of the people. Therefore, your claim is not true--he does not have infinite troops, and is, in all likelihood, pathetic."OOC: Cardinal Draebe: Getting Deathwishes fufilled since 2011.

Edited by Nitro Frost

OOC: Rahi don't count. And, fine. I toned down the move's power once, I can do it again...so it doesn't disintegrate them cell by cell, it just cuts into them then sends needles flying out of their bodies. Basically turns the target into a bag of flesh full of holes.IC: At the same time, Tahuva and Dervian shoved each other off the platform. Dervian used his air powers to make a cushion. Tahuva..."This better work!" Tahuva activated his shield and held on to the top of it, then fell. The shield acted as a shock absorber. "Dervian, you are a--" He remembered that he swore not to insult Dervian. "I'm a WHAT, Tahuva?""Shut up."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Please read my previous post. Uar wasn't knocked out.IC: (Uar)Got to rip free... Uar thought as he tried to pull his magnetized hands far enough from his body so it would be out of range of their magnetic field, but it was no use. Now to roll all the way to Le-Koro. he thought sarcastically. But still, I need to warn the Turaga about Echelon before it's too late!OOC: Anyone who can demagnetize Uar?

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Xxeth"Take offense to what? If it wasn't true maybe you should take offense. But that is definitely not the case here, so why you complaining?" Xxeth said drenching it with the utmost sarcasm and vulgar."As for your captain, where is he? I'd like to talk to him about a few things, like what exactly he wants me to do."

Edited by Snelly

IC:OdhranOdhran stumbled out of the captain's quarters. "Hello there Xxeth." he said, getting his bearings. "Would you know where we could find a good medic to get to join my crew?" he asked, digging into the cart of food that Draebe had brought.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Xxeth"Well sure, there are hospitals all over the island, though, some of the best top notch hospitals are in Ta-koro, that's what I've heard anyway, never really cared about that kinda stuff myself. If you want to find a doctor who is willing to become a member of a pirate ship, good luck, can't be too many like that out there."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: I had Moylan try to talk to Draebe when he left the ship. I guess you must have missed it.IC: KirgonHe stopped, looking at Mero like the Toa had just suggested dancing the hula on the roof of Vakama's hut dressed as a princess."You... could care less.. about treasure?! Clearly you must be from a different universe."Then Jokar spoke."Atleast someone agrees with me. Treasure is highly useful."Then he quietly added to himself."Especially when I slip away with it all."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Alfon"Meh, we'll figure something out. I don't think it'll be too much trouble. But right now, let's put that aside and focus on the current situation. What about that spot over there?"Alfon pointed torwards an open area with many thick trees surrounding it."Looks ideal enough. There's plenty of room to make our shelter and there's enough trees surrounding the area. Any objections?"OOC: Just pointing out an area, nothing big. If you guys had anything planned, feel free to say no.

IC('Voriki'): The toa teleported down to the group. "I have no objections. I would have liked to get to the future area of the town, but C'est La Vie."IC(Love's Company): The Nui-rama kept coming. The towers of vines Love created weren't enough to take them down, although it did slow some of them. Mardi managed to take a few more of them down with her bow. However...One of them slipped through their defenses, and attacked Pourge. The sudden ambush by the Rama was enough to let several more through their defense Some of them absconded with Pourge while the two of them were attacking the oncoming swarm."OI! YOU TWO ARE THE WORST--" Unintelligable word "--EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...""Pourgey!" Love yelled. The swarm continued to attack.OOC: Love and Mardi open for interaction. Ramaswarm open for fighting.

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC: (Uar)Seeing that the magnetic bonds sticking his hands and feet to the back of his head were too strong to struggle against, Uar yelled:"HELP!" at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would find him.OOC: Little help here?..

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC:

IC: Mero Kiap - Le-Wahi JungleMero replied, shouting over the sound of the three beings running, jumping over and ducking under things, "To be honest no. I could care less about the treasure."

Last I checked (given that was awhile ago) we were underground in a hidden temple.IC - Kinika - TempleMost of the spears had already shot at them, and at this point it was silent. Kinika took a quick look at the room around them. He seemed dismayed. "Three doors..." he said, frowning, "...for each of us. I'll take the one to the left." He thought he heard something above, but his ears just might've been playing tricks on him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.