Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kinika - Temple He walked down the catacomb, seeing different inscriptions on the wall. The trails and piles of gold had ended. Aexias was down somewhere through the wall, and the other guy farther than that. He heard footsteps.Kinika twisted his neck, seeing a large tiger-like Rahi running towards."You have friggin' got to be kidding me." he frowned.Sword drawn, he was just in time to deflect a clawed swiped at his head. They traded strikes, neither making any real damage.For every step forward the tiger Rahi took, he took a step back. A few more steps, and he was in a large chamber. His eyes were fixed on the opponent, and he didn't see the enormous diamond in the center......he did notice the change in air, and realized he had more space. He leaped up, and was suspended in air with his Miru. He saw a set of stone steps, and hovered towards them. The next thing he knew, he was above ground, and running out of a cave......running straight into Kirgon.OOC: Hey, TDC, Bio, Micro, Skar. :3If they aren't in an open area, I can say it was another random NPC Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:

IC (Madrihk)If Madrihk was about to protest when Alfon kicked down the door, he was one hundred percent certain the moment someone attacked them."Stop, darn it!" He shouted. "Ceasefire! Ceasefire!"He dove to the side, not willing to fight in his weakened state. He knew his team wasn't in tip-top shape either, and that fighting the explosives of someone living in a castle wasn't the best thing to do at the time.It looks smaller from a distance, he realized somewhere in the back of his mind as he glanced up at the large stone walls."I don't know who you are," the Toa of Ice shouted to their assailant, "but I can tell you that I did not intend for anything but a peaceful visit! I apologize for my teammates rather rude entrance, and ask that you do not murder us all just yet!"

IC: Lezuu thought for a second. He knew this could be a trap. But on the other hand, this one didn't seem to be acting, especially as he wasn't even wearing a mask. As well, the group didn't look like much to fight at the present moment. So against his better wishes the Lys'Muaka moved his head up above cover and looked at the intruders."Hail," he said coolly, as he had been trained to. "Who are you to visit Jianheim, home of the Sarusuma family? State your name and business doing so," demanded the le-matoran. Just in case, his hands were always by the last two shuriken.Aexias heard the commotion and quickly took a side passageway in its rough direction, swords unsheathed and ready for anything. That forsaken Kinika...She strode into the huge room just in time to see said rascal levitate out of it. Well, just in time to see that and one karz of a muaka jumping at her.Said muaka appeared to grin.Aexias appeared to sidestep twice while cutting open its stomach as it passed and coolly fired laser beams into its throat.Said muaka's grin died with its body.The skakdi pulled out her handkerchief, wiped her blades clean, sheathed them, strode forward, and grabbed the diamond. "Zanx." Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk rose to his feet, holding his palms up to show that he did not intend to draw his blade. He glanced at his team and hoped that they would do the same. Dying right now wouldn't serve any purpose."My name is Madrihk," he said, "and these people here are part of my team. We call ourselves the Island Liberation Squad, as we seek to purge Makuta's grip on this region. The village of Le-Koro is safe, yet most of Le-Wahi is still not free of darkness. We intended to set up a new settlement not far from here, when we spotted your property and went to investigate."Since his head hadn't exploded yet, Madrihk found it safe to lower his arms again."I... er, hope you will not find it too bothersome if a new village is established nearby and a trade route between Le- and Ta-Koro opened by the lake. Because we've sort of already sent a messenger to get that going."

I.C.Vompran sensed movement in the pumpkin plant with his element. He instinctively looked behind him and saw shurikins flying towards him. He Telekinetecly destroyed the few that were aiming for him causing a rather large explosion. He pulled out his sythe for battle.

OOC:

IC (Madrihk)If Madrihk was about to protest when Alfon kicked down the door, he was one hundred percent certain the moment someone attacked them."Stop, darn it!" He shouted. "Ceasefire! Ceasefire!"He dove to the side, not willing to fight in his weakened state. He knew his team wasn't in tip-top shape either, and that fighting the explosives of someone living in a castle wasn't the best thing to do at the time.It looks smaller from a distance, he realized somewhere in the back of his mind as he glanced up at the large stone walls."I don't know who you are," the Toa of Ice shouted to their assailant, "but I can tell you that I did not intend for anything but a peaceful visit! I apologize for my teammates rather rude entrance, and ask that you do not murder us all just yet!"

IC: Lezuu thought for a second. He knew this could be a trap. But on the other hand, this one didn't seem to be acting, especially as he wasn't even wearing a mask. As well, the group didn't look like much to fight at the present moment. So against his better wishes the Lys'Muaka moved his head up above cover and looked at the intruders."Hail," he said coolly, as he had been trained to. "Who are you to visit Jianheim, home of the Sarusuma family? State your name and business doing so," demanded the le-matoran. Just in case, his hands were always by the last two shuriken.

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk rose to his feet, holding his palms up to show that he did not intend to draw his blade. He glanced at his team and hoped that they would do the same. Dying right now wouldn't serve any purpose."My name is Madrihk," he said, "and these people here are part of my team. We call ourselves the Island Liberation Squad, as we seek to purge Makuta's grip on this region. The village of Le-Koro is safe, yet most of Le-Wahi is still not free of darkness. We intended to set up a new settlement not far from here, when we spotted your property and went to investigate."Since his head hadn't exploded yet, Madrihk found it safe to lower his arms again."I... er, hope you will not find it too bothersome if a new village is established nearby and a trade route between Le- and Ta-Koro opened by the lake. Because we've sort of already sent a messenger to get that going."

Vompran dropped his sythe and put up his hands when Madrihk did, and dropped his hands as well.I ever-hope we didn't make another enemy. he thought. Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC

(Ledzel)

Ledzel dodges the attack with ease before he charges toward the new being. But, the cease fire command stopped him from causing any damage.After the explanations had been given, Ledzel places his left hand on Alfon's left shoulder."Please excuse my friend, here," said the Toa. "Sometimes his reactions to things can be rather...'shocking.' "-Mef Man

IC: Antum"But... how you get here if you no fly?" The answer was simple. Vrana had flown here, after all.IC: Aurix"You're right! That does happen a lot. Although I don't think that worked. Either that, or the Star King is invisible. Maybe it only works on places. Hey, look, the village!" Aurix took off running for the village, calling behind him, "Maybe the Star King is in the village! Who knows, maybe that worked!"OOC: :P

IC (Zadron/Echelon)Zadron suddenly remembered something."Echelon," he said, "I have an appointment which I'd hate to miss. I hope you don't mind?"Echelon looked at the assassin."Very well," he replied. "But do we still have your allegiance?""Of course," said Zadron, smiling his ice-cold, thin smile, before practically melting into the jungle's shadows.Before long, the assassin reached the entrance to the Le-Koro Highway. Evading the sentries, he entered the tunnel...OOC: Zadron to Onu-Wahi

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Uar)Finally... Uar thought as he caught a glimpse of Echelon and Zadron from his high vantage point. Then Zadron disappeared from view. He slowly relaxed his mental control over the flowing ice platform, which slowly descended into a tall tree nearby, shattering afterwards. Uar hopped onto the tree, still watching the Necromancer, who was no more than a speck when viewed from that distance.OOC: He never learns. :P Just so you know, Uar is far enough not to be noticed by Echelon, but can only catch a vague glimpse of him.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Yes, but it's always said OOC, so... how would he know? :P Considering they're crazy, though, it doesn't matter.IC: Aurix"Yes, it always works for me, too. Of course, you have to be walking toward your destination, so we clearly are walking toward the Star King!" Aurix grinned, happy he could help the Great Elder Ones."Do you want to know what Navayak says about walking?"

IC (Trakuda, Lezuu's hut): Trakuda looked down at his body. Knives and weapons were stashed at every possible location. It was not an appealing sight for a stranger."Ah yes, and sorry about all this... Baggage of mine. It's for defense. Including the axe." and in case that wasn't enough, he unclipped something on his shoulder which caused all the gear to fall heavily to the ground. Trakuda suddenly felt abnormally light, after releasing all he was carrying.(Solia, Le-Koro): Solia suddenly reappeared with the others, "Sorry about that, made a house call. What's the situation?"

IC: Lezuu listened, face cold, but bursting with excitement internally. He could tell that these guys were the real deal-and even better, they were trying to do something that Master Sarusuma would approve of."Of course not," he nodded at the Ice toa's last statement. "Master Sarusuma himself has only left to gather others in his own quest to purge this island of Makuta. He will approve of your efforts and support them in the long term as well as short if he deems them worthy," the Lys'Muaka continued. "You may access Jianheim Castle for temporary lodging and food if that is your wish."By the way," here Lezuu stepped out from behind the pumpkin plant and stood up straight, "I do believe I have not introduced myself yet." He gave a moderate bow, more formal than the traditional armgrip of the Le- gentry to one another yet less respectful than the kowtow reserved for masters. "Lezuu Lys'Muaka of Jianheim at your service."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Oh boy, I love meeting the mysterious inhabitants of castles in the middle of nowhere! I dunno, it always gives me a fuzzy nostalgic feeling for some reason. :biggrin:IC (Madrihk)The Toa of Ice was taken by surprise at this turn of event. They could possibly get the support of an apparently powerful being? The only problem with that scenario was that Madrihk didn't like feeling inferior to another leader. Now it seemed like this Master Saru-something would be calling the shots, unless some serious influence was exerted him..."I believe we will accept your offer, my friend. Our trip from the coast has been arduous, and we had some unforeseen... accidents along the way. For example, my mask was infected and had to be forcefully removed. I don't suppose you have a spare Kanohi somewhere? If that's not too much to ask for, of course."OOC: One good thing about playing a Lawful Evil character is that you can keep your wily charms and still go all "kill-kill-burn" (although for practical reasons instead of no reason at all like Chaotics tend to do). :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: " Food? I am starting to get hungry...' Kethrye said. " I'm Kethrye, the other Toa of Ice is Mandrihk, he's Vompran and he's Ledzel." Kethrye pointed toward each of the others. " So, where's the food?"OOC: I like Chaotic Good, 'Kill kill burn' character that are the Good Guys are so fun the play...

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Big mistake, Ben. Introducing others when they're supposed to introduce themselves.. Good way to get on RPers bad sides. :psychotwitch:

IC

(Ledzel)

Ledzel shoots Kethyre a look that said "let me introduce myself" before he turns back toward the new being. He returns the bow as he says,"Toa Ledzel, at your service. Ask and it will be done."-Mef Man

IC: "Of course," Lezuu said pleasantly, stepping gracefully through the vined plants before him as he made his way to the group. "Jianheim's doors are open to any of those who share Master Sarusuma's goals. The dojo, library, and forge I do believe would only be opened under his command, but he will always allow fellow fighters of the cause to at least expect the basic rights of proper lodging and food," extrapolated the Lys'Muaka. "As for your lack of kanohi: There is indubitably a spare in the forge; while it is merely a powerless Huna, it should keep your strength up for now," Lezuu explained. Hearing Kethrye's introductions, Lezuu nodded once more and filed the names, sending them to the back of his mind. The le-matoran also listened and watched to Ledzel's reaction and nodded again in acknowledgement of the polite greeting.He now stood before the group. "I thank you all as well for being polite about this mishap," he said, giving the same bow. "If I have slighted you or caused any other injury, please speak now so that I may know to repay you," the caretaker added.EDIT: OOC: @Katuko: I know, right? Ah, the days when every romp into the woods was a wild adventure. Or the days when I read great medieval fantasy...Yeah.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC (Madrihk)"I know," Madrihk whispered back. "I do believe I saved our hides this time, though. If we had gotten on this guy's bad side... even if had killed him, I doubt this "master" of his and the soldiers he spoke of would be too happy about that."The Toa of Ice nodded respectfully to Lezuu."Thank you for the warm welcome," he said respectfully, not wanting to mess up this opportunity. "I should probably mention that another Toa - he's purple and black, wears a cloak and a Kualsi - may suddenly pop in and go looking for us. He is the messenger I sent to Le-Koro."

IC: If Lezuu had caught the whispers, he didn't show it. He merely nodded in acknowledgement of the fact that the toa in question might be arriving soon and towards Trakuda."Now," he asked, "Are you to begin building your new koro straightaway, or do you wish me to show you around the grounds first?" His face was expressionless, the perfect picture of the polite and dutiful servant.

[Profiles]

IC

(Ledzel)

"I wonder who this 'Master' is, any way," mutters Ledzel to Madhrik, not expecting an answer just yet. The Toa of stone looks around the room they were in for any sign of the powerless Kanohi he could obtain for the captain, but it (apparently) wasn't in this room.Maybe I can get it for him, later.-Mef Man

IC (Madrihk)"Well, I suspect Voriki has already reached Le-Koro given the speed he was traveling at, so if his recruitment and talk with the Turaga is successful, we will see settlers arriving in no more than a few days. We should probably get going to Ta-Koro ASAP. But first, I need that mask to regain my strength, whether it's powerless or not."A thought occurred to him."Say," he asked the servant, "if your master has a castle, and also is an enemy of Makuta's... I don't suppose you know of a way to purge infection from a Kanohi, do you?"OOC: We appear to have a good amount of time given D's actual situation. :lol:

Edited by Katuko

IC: AntumI watched, realizing that there was nothing I could do for Vrana. I shook my head, and walked off. Should I take his advice and fade into the jungle? That certainly seemed like the easiest thing to do. But I would have trouble hunting, and I had a feeling that simply leaving them there would bother me... should I go to the village or not?IC: AurixAurix walked into the elevator. He stared at the puzzle for a second, and hesitantly moved the dots up. He shot skyward, to his surprise. "Wow, this is much faster than climbing!"

IC: Lezuu became deadly serious. "My master is The Last Sarusuma, he who is called Keinju, better known as a legendary leader of the Le-Koroan army wielding the Black Gentleman alongside the Lightning Blade. I am merely his caretaker."Turning to Mahdrik, he frowned. "I know of no such method." The caretaker paused. "But the library most likely has a book on such a subject. If you so wish I may seek out such a tome," explained the Lys'Muaka.

[Profiles]

OOC: Sup, KNI. Er, I don't think they were very close to the Temple just yet, they are just now leaving Le-Koro, really. :PIC Jokar - Leaving Le-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: "Okay... and I think you fail to understand what 'complete control over all plant life in the jungle' means," he said, further demonstrating his powers over plant life by making the plants wage war upon each other.-Jokar

IC:Miraul focused again on removing hos foe's Kanohi. Ziraul continued and amplified his sonic attack to even higher levels, to the point where blackout should take only seconds.Only the silence feilds protected his freinds from the attack. Divan attempted to force his foe to smash his head against the table he was sitting at through control of D's armor.