Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Delarix): Delarix was still furious, and this just pushed him over the edge. He strode angrily up to Helios."Listen, you," he said, extending his claws and knashing his teeth as he spoke, "I am just trying to enjoy my new job, and you and you're friends keep showing up everywhere! Will you psychopaths just LEAVE. ME. ALONE?!"And then, Delarix just lost all care he had left at the moment, and released a massive wall of fire from his mouth.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC

(Ledzel)

"That's really pretty, Cap'n," said the Toa as he looks toward their leader's new Mask. The Toa of Stone had been wandering around the castle; inspecting the rooms that were open for him to see. He officially decided that he was bored and wanted to meet up with their leader and the servant at the castle. He was starved, and wanted to see what they could eat."I'm sorry to sound like this," stated Ledzel as he looks toward Lezuu. "But, I was wondering what there is we can eat."-Mef Man

IC: "This script says that six toa combine their elemental powers to clean an infected mask, good sir," Lezuu explained. He then turned to Ledzel. "I do believe you should check out the pantry off the dining hall. Jianheim has a good store of jerky, dried vegetables, and dried fruits, if memory serves."The Captain jumped up and down, cheering. He appeared oblivious to Delarix' rage. "BURN BABY BURN!"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Arzanyos' eyes snapped to Delarix. "No you don't!" he shouted, spinning in an aerial roll in front of the flames. The good part was that nothing was hit. The bad part was he was on fire. For one, quick second, Arzanyos just rolled his eyes at the scene, then teleported away, leaving a crackle of lightning in his wake. A moment later, a very wet, but not on fire Arzanyos emerged from the waters, climbing back on board. "Calm down. That can't be good for your health... Hey look a flare!"OOC: That'd be Ara'kas'

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC

(Ledzel)

"Jerky," he repeats. The Toa looks toward Alfon as he says,"You up for some jerky, Jerky?" He lightly punches him in the shoulder before looking toward the book in the being's hands."So we need a Toa of Earth, Stone, Water, Fire, Air, and Ice. That's not going to be hard." Ledzel clenches his teeth as he thinks. "Well, I'm a Toa of Stone, so we can mark that off of our list (although I still need to let my powers regain their full potential). Who else do we have?"-Mef Man

IC: Alfon"Indeed I am. Although, I'll make us a proper meal once we've found actual meat I can zap...yum..."Alfon picked up a piece of jerky and ripped a big chunk of it off with his teeth. It was very chewy and tasted funny."Anyways, about this mask cleansing business. Correct me if I didn't hear properly but you said we need 6 elemental powers from Toa. Does it require specific elements?"

IC Yasurek:"Excuse me sir," Yasurek said to Helios, "I'd like to say that you are rather foolish to show up on a pirate ship in the middle of the sea in a confrontational mood. That said, your intentions for the lady there don't seem friendly, so kindly leave before we are forced to eject you unceremoniously. You can't teleport her with that there Kualsi of yours so don't bother. Also, you're pretty much surrounded by armed warriors, and there's plenty of water around us so all we need is a toa to work their magic and your powers are pretty much nullified. I suggest you take your rude attitude and shove it off the deck into the sea, with the rest of you included." He had swapped out his wooden spears for two metal ones. They would be more resistant to heat.He glanced at Delarix's attempt to burn Helios. "Oi, Delarix, chill out. You want to know what's been going on here? We can tell you after we stop getting attacked all the time. Until then, fight the people who try to attack the ship; it's much simpler and you feel very accomplished because you're helping the crew.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: My memory for char names I am not interacting with frequently is not the best-who was Kethrye again?

OOC: Kethrye is a Toa of Ice currently with the ILS. He was hunting D after the murders in Onu-Koro, and they met when both signed up for the squad. Madrihk has so far managed to keep them from attacking each other.IC (Ferrin, Le-Koro inn)"I'd prefer if you made a copy of that scroll," Ferrin said. "I might need it later." He looked at D with contempt in his eyes. "And yes, I would very much like to kill this villain," he spat. "He's a liar and a thief. He's killed before, and he will kill again. Better we end it all now."He hefted his wicked mace, ready to crush his enemy if given the go-ahead.IC (Madrihk, near Lake Pala)Madrihk looked up from the tome, which he had been studying intently while the others talked."No," he said, "we don't need six specific elements. Just different ones. We've got ice, stone, electricty and plant life, so we only need two more. The downside is that cleansing even one mask will drain a lot of energy from each of the Toa involved, so it's not something that is regularily done. It says here that often the victim just gets a replacement mask instead."He tapped the chin of his new Huna."Like this one. I would really like a powered one, though, so I'll ask around in Ta-Koro when I go there. If I'm lucky I'll find a new Kakama. If not, we could always try cleansing my old one later." Edited by Katuko

IC: OnyxOh boy, this guy's in trouble...Onyx walked over to Ferrin and muttered in a low, audible voice for only him to hear:"Hold up. Let's not kill this guy just yet, he may be of more use to us than this map. All we have to do is remove his mask, bind him and carry him around as hostage. He'd be able to show us the way and if he doesn't you can kill him then. Plus, if this Island Liberation Squad sees their team mate as a hostage, we could have some form of power of them possibly."IC: Alfon"Whatever you do to get back to your full potential again is fine by me, captain. Although, if you don't mind refreshing my memory, didn't you say your Kakama means something special to you?"

IC (Ferrin)"True... even though every part of me is screaming to take his head off."IC (Madrihk)"It does, but I won't let it get in the way of our mission. If I get an opportunity to purge it, I will, but I don't see any point in wasting resources on small issues like this. If we are successful, I will have plenty of time to do it later."

IC (Ferrin)The Toa of Iron hadn't taken notice of that part until now, being too focused on D. Now he began to form a plan."Only two lakes in this region, and that's Kanae and Pala. Le-Koro is practically right above Lake Kanae, so Lake Pala must be their location. I agree that we should go there... and see if this talk about a new village is true. Personally? I doubt it."

IC (Ferrin)"Yes, let us march."Without warning, Ferrin swung his mace and crushed the crystal around D in one powerful blow. Before the Toa could topple to the ground, Ferrin had grabbed his cape by shoulder in an iron grip."One wrong move, D, and you're dead whether we need you or not," he hissed. "Understood?"As he began to walk out the door, pulling D with him, he gestured towards the purple shards of the Kualsi on the floor."Grab those pieces. We'll take them with us as proof that he is dead in case there is an... accident."

IC: Lux - Le-Koro/Interrogation RoomLux hesitated for a moment. He had only just met this group, and they seemed slightly...criminal.But Solia was a friend, and she had followed him to Le-Koro. It was only fair that he returned to favour.'I'll go,' he said firmly.IC: Gunner - Waters Outside Le-Koro/InfernavikaGunner focused a torrent of wind at the growing flames, extinguishing them instantly.'Okay then. Can we be civilized, or do I have to start breaking pencils?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tiras:"Must I shatter your body, then piece it back together and call it art?" Tiras taunted to Helios over the deck.OOC: Kirbati from Kini-Nui.IC: Kirbati: Kirbati lowered the pillar he stepped on, desending softly to ground level. Kirbati wanted to look around the Wahi to see what this island was like after so long underground. He over heard Ledzel and Alfon talking about Toa. Kirbati did not know what they were talking about, but wanted to join in. Excuse me, Toa, but what do you mean you need Toa? Kirbati asked Ledzel.

IC: HeliosHelios had tried to ignor these pirates, but they were making his job difficult. He could feel the heat raging inside of him, and his gauntlets were starting to glow. Lifting one arm slowly at the Yasurek and then another at Delarix. At first it seemed like he wasn't going to do anything, but then two huge beams of plasma shot towards their targets. Without waiting to see if they hit, he turned and teleported out into mid-air 30 feet from the ship and hurled another massive blast at the ship, before turning again and teleporting back to his small ship."That was an unfortunate setback." he snarled, spewing hot plasma upwards in rage.

OOC: Kuyre's Army to Le-Wahi from Ta-Wahi.IC: The army continued on its silent journey towards Jianheim. With each passing second Lake Pala grew closer and closer.The Captain's eyes turned to saucers. His hands flailed about helplessly as he jumped up and down. "WHAT DO."But a heroic gleam came to his eye now. TIEM TU SAEV DE DAIZ!Chucking madu cabolo at all plasma blasts both physically and with telekinetic control of their oil, Doomslayer proved his worth once more. All of the superheated gases were blown away by the force of the resulting explosions, causing significantly less damage to the ship.Of course, there was now flaming oil coating the hull of The Infernavika. So the ship wasn't completely safe. But, then again: Did The Captain really care?"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

[Profiles]

IC(Delarix): Delarix rolled out of the way of the plasma. He was angry, but not because of what he had said earlier, he got that off his chest. No, he was angry that these crazy people managed to find him everywhere. He tried to take to the skies, but he had used up to much Hydrogen in his fireball.Oh, for the love of Artahka! He thought. Delarix turned to the rest of the crew,"Can you guys give me cover?" he asked, "I need some time to get my lungs full of gas again."

IC: FleyaFleya looked over at Delarix, upset by all the trouble she had caused him."I can carry you, if you want. I'm stronger than I look. You could consider it my apology for causing so much trouble. I had no idea Helios would find me here, he's got a thing against Miss Marda, you see. I could carry you up, and you can do what you need to do, and then I'll just leave. Miss Marda should know about this anyway, and I'm sure you're busy, so I'll leave and you can just come to Po-Koro when you're free." she offered.

OOC: I should have a Ga-Toa ready to be recuited in Ta (maybe). I'm still trying to decide what her motives will be.

IC(Ledzel)

The Toa of Stone looks toward their leader. "Don't worry. We'll get that mask cleansed." Ledzel reaches for a piece of jerky and starts to eat it thoroughly.-Mef Man

IC(Delarix): The side of the Infervanika was on fire.Great.Just great."Listen!" he called to the rest of the crew, trying to make himself heard, "We need to create a crossfire to use up all the air the fire on the side is using!"He turned to Fleya and decided to speak to her."Right now, I have to keep this ship from going down. Help us with that and I'll think about your option later."

IC: They didn't find Wadro until a few hours after it was done.The toa of Iron was sitting on a tree branch with back to the trunk. His mask was gone, as were his bow and arrows. His limp arms were cradling something, but the person who found him didn't see what.They were too busy coming to the realization that both his legs were missing.OOC: The stone tablet is the thing in Wadro's arms. It has a message written on it besides 'Nex' from Knife and Edge as well, which I will write out if any char inspects it.Any char may be the one who found him-if not, it's an NPC. They should see on further inspection, however, that said limbs appear to have been gradually cut off with a small knife at the hip.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Sorry, Rakata! :o

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel looks around; trying to find the source of the voice. Had he heard that, or was it his imagination? There it was again.Am I sleeping? No.The Toa walks away from the group and looks around him. "Who said that?" he whispers as he continues to look around for the source of the voice.-Mef Man

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar's eye twitched. His ship was on fire. Again.Doomslayer had caused an explosion on deck. Again.Random people had spontaneously attacked him. AGAIN!Lohkar gripped the helm with clenched hands."ALL HANDS TA THE CANNONS!" he practically screamed. "I AM NOT LETTIN' THAT SON OF A MAHA GET AWAY WITH THIS!"He turned the ship sharply, setting its course straight at Helios' vessel."GIVE US A BOOST, GUNNER!" he roared.With the Infernavika's sails swelled with wind, she sliced through the waves towards the little boat. Just before they got in range, Lohkar hollered "RUN OUT THE CHASERS!", and two cremembers opened hatches in the front of the forecastle. Two cannons slid out."FIIIRE!!!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The ILS did not appear to need his assistance right now. In fact, it looked like they were planning a course of action amongst themselves. So with a cursory "Excuse me", Lezuu exited the hall and the building. He'd check on his partners now.Gaku immediately saw his non-occupied master and grinned his frog grin. Hopping to Lezuu, he dropped a madu at the matoran's feet.The Lys'Muaka smiled. He bent down and pocketed the fruit while scratching the ghekula under his chin. But then he frowned. Where was Lekhii?That question was answered by an excited squawk and the beating of wings above him.Looking up, Lezuu found the kewa spiralling downwards, eyes glittering with emotion despite his nature. The kewa called once. Then after a few more seconds, it called three times.Lezuu's eyes widened. Master Sarusuma was finally coming. But at the same time, so was a group of many.Leaving the two to their own devices, the matoran ran back inside. The squad had to be alerted of the two groups moving towards Jianheim.

[Profiles]

IC (Madrihk)The Matoran Lezuu, whom Madrihk had finally managed to remember the name of, entered the room where the team was eating and told them that his master had returned. Madrihk nodded a "thanks" and rose from the table."Well, my friends, you heard the man. The owner of this place is back, so I suggest we all head outside and greet him. We don't want to appear like we have occupied his property, after all."Though that is probably what I should do right away, he added to himself. Show who's calling the shots around here.