Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aelynn (Pala-Koro)The Toa of Iron woke up to someone yelling their head off. Atleast thats what it sounded like with her head ache and all. Aelynn got out of the bed and walked outside to find the source of the noise. It turned out to be a Toa covered entirely in clothes."Wadda yellin' about?" she asked sleepily, too tired to be nervious.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkrihenSkrihen shrunk back slightly when Madrihk showed up, but she was determined to stand her ground and not panic this time. "My name is Skrihen. And no, I'm not afraid, I just haven't met a group of suicidal beings before." She spoke quietly, but with more force than before. She must have looked rather comical, a shy, pale Toa with an enormous zweihander strapped to her back.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Volin"Pala-Koro? I understand the name but this is an actual Koro? In development at least? Is there anyone else here besides you?" asked Volin, tons of question racing through his minds, completely forgetting that Aelynn asked his name for a second."Name's Volin."

IC: Reordin (Matau's Hut, Le-Koro)After touring the village, Reordin had gone to Le-Koro to approve a few last minute details with Turaga Matau. He knocked on the door once. Then twice."Turaga Matau! It's Reordin! Can I come in?"No answer. But in the window, Reordin could clearly see Matau's bag. Something was wrong.Reordin drew his daggers and kicked in the door. The hut was almost spotless, except for two features: a knocked over chair and a half-eaten fruit. Knowing the Turaga of Le-Koro wasn't one to waste good food, Reordin withdrew a cloth from his bag and wrapped the fruit, storing it in his bag as evidence. He took several sketches of the scene and then ran back to Pala-Koro as fast as he could."Hey!" he yelled. "Oi! Mahdrik!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SkrihenSkrihen's head snapped to look at Reordin as he re-entered the village. She watched him intently, to see what he would do. It was the first time she had made eye contact with anyone since arriving. She was standing a little taller, and curiosity flickered through her eyes.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Volin / Onyx"I see..." Without a single thank you, Volin pushed past the sleepy Aelynn, rude as he was in search of other supposed people here. The Koro was in decent looking condition and appeared to still be under progress, a good one at that. As he delved deeper into the village, people came into view so he trudged over to them.As he made his way into the crowd, Volin seemed to freeze momentarily upon seeing his older triplet brother's face."Onyx!"The Toa of iron immediately perked up as soon as he heard his name, only because the voice was too familiar; it sounded like his. Thinking it was Alfon, he turned around to greet his brother, only to find instead a heavily clothed Toa standing a few feet away from him."No way...Volin!" he exclaimed, rushing over to his brother and giving him a bear hug, laughing and tapping him on the back, causing quite a commotion.

IC: Onyx / Volin"Do I ever! This guy's my triplet brother, Volin, eldest to Alfon." exclaimed Onyx, releasing Volin from his grip. The thing is, with Volin completely clothed, there was very little resemblance between the two brothers at the moment, apart from their height."Yep, and I'm the best looking one out of the three." Volin said proudly. "But never mind my hotness, what in blazes are you doing here?""Well, when I came here, the settlement was already being built and once I inquired about it and the Island Liberation Squad (I'll explain later), I figured I'd join. However, here's what shocked me: Alfon was already part of it when I came.""Whoa, hold up. You're telling me crazy Alfon's here?"And so the conversation between two reunited brothers evolved into a full scale explanation of each other's experiences and the present situation.

IC: Lux - ArenaLux was, at that moment, the luckiest Matoran in Le-Koro. Or the craziest.Instead of trying to block the swing, he dropped his arms down, releasing Hakilve's first blade, and jumped at the least second, using his second blade as a kind of springboard, propelling himself backwards, out of the way of the Toa.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hakilve (Le-Koro)"Nice move," the Toa of Stone said, nodding, "Although I wouldn't recomend it in real combat. It could get you killed."Hakilve suddenly teleported directly infront of the matoran, and brought both blades down towards him. He held both so that the flat of the blade would hit.IC: Mehlnai (Pala-Koro)She got bored of doing just about nothing, and decided to go and see who the new Toa was. She heard him talking with Onyx about being brothers and all."So you're Alfon's brother?" she asked, "I think he's really...." Hot? Funny? Dreamy? Cool? "...nice."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Volin"From what my brother has told me, I'm guessing you're the leader of the squad. Madrihk, right? Would you mind if I joined up with you guys for moment's notice?"

IC: Madrihk"Let me put your name on the list and you're in," Madrihk smiled. "No paperwork, no binding contract. Just like that."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Mahdrik!"The Ko-Matoran came barreling through Pala-Koro, almost tripping over a root as he did: only his quick reflexes and a handstand saved him from slamming his face into the ground."Just...came back from Le-Koro..." he panted. "Matau...gone..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal looked up from where he'd been laying foundations for another hut, seeing a Ko-Matoran come barreling into the small camp. He heard him mention something about Matau being gone.Instantly, his interest was piqued. "When was the last time you saw him?" He asked the matoran.OOC: Yes, Tyler, I managed to make my way into Pala-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:MihaMiha got a bit annoyed, seeing as Virthee didn't believe her. She watched the small Rahi dart away from the underbrush. It was soon followed by three or four other small Rahi. It was becoming slightly obvious that they were running from something.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kal:Kal had been listening to the two beings-at what the Ko-Matoran just said, he looked up to the person called 'Mahdrik.'"I think I'm going to have to join this 'ILS' of yours," he said. "With all this weird stuff going on, it seems like a good option." He looked over to Le-Koro, twirling a stone quarterstaff absently.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"He was in that hut. I went to the fruit vendor who sold him this Madu, and he said he had just left to go back to his hut. If he had finished running his errands, why would he have left again?"He made an impatient noise with his throat."I've worked in the Sanctum Guard for years, Mahdrik. I know how to identify a kidnapping scene. Something is wrong here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Madrihk"Yes... yes, that would be a good idea," the Toa of Ice mumbled to Kal, thoughts grinding in his head. "We are here to keep the island safe, after all."To Reordin, he said: "And I know enough about disappearances to now that you should not consider someone lost just because they are gone for a few minutes. For all you know he had other errands. Did you check with the Gukko Force? Were anyone else waiting to see him? Where were his usual guards? There are always some Matoran hanging around near a Turaga's hut."He grumbled."Heck, look at us, beings of snow and ice. How often do we not retreat into solitude? I had a private hideout, once; and since we got here I've been sitting in the hut for hours, laying plans. I'm fairly certain each Turaga has a private chamber as well, where they go to think."He conveniently forgot to mention that his own "private hideout" was a random ice cave where he had dumped his stolen goods back before he had left Ko-Koro on a permanent basis.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Onyx / VolinUpon hearing Mehlnai mention her thoughts on Alfon being nice, both brothers looked at each other for a brief moment before cracking up, laughing their heads off. Sure he was nice but of all three, he was the biggest trouble maker and got them into loads of dangerous situations. That and very few girls said things of the sort about him, usually most of them being those with a crush for him."I'm glad you think of him that way." Volin said, giggling slightly, the thought seeming slightly absurd. "Speaking of Alfon, I'm pretty excited to see the little firecracker; it's been years!""Yes, it seems like the entire gang's back together."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Reordin sighed impatiently and turned away from the group, walking back to Le-Koro. Silently, he was slightly relieved by the conversation: perhaps Mahdrik was right, and the stress of planning the upcoming attack had him on edge. He was still worried, though: the last thing that Mata Nui needed now was the Turaga, of all people, going missing...He soon found himself back in the village of air once again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkrihenSkrihen frowned, and followed Reordin. He had a head-start, but she had a longer stride. Shortly after he arrived in Le-Koro, she caught up to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder. "I believe you, little one....." She said quietly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: DO NOT LIKE WHERE THIS IS HEADED. UNTRUSTWORTHY MARK BEARER AND REORDIN TAGTEAM = NAWT GOOD.IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Now, do you really mean that or did Mahdrik send you to spy on me?" asked Reordin. "You know, that's the mantra around here: Toa know best. Well, let me tell you something. The Toa Mata were supposed to know best. They were messiahs, the stereotypical heroes you always hear about in stories that come in, slay the bad guy, and leave in the space of a day or two. Well, they didn't. And now, here we Matoran are, trying to live our lives without them. That Ko-Matoran, Kopeke, that was with Takua? He was a friend of mine. Something drove him insane at Kini-Nui. Do the Toa know what that something was? No, of course not. They just expect us to blindly follow their lead and listen to everything they have to say-"He realized he was ranting and stopped suddenly, shaking his head angrily."I'm sorry," he said. "I just...don't like being treated like I'm incompetent."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: Ambages nodded to the eventual salutation from Madrihk. "Hello to you. I am Ambages," he said, introducing himself silkily and professionally. "I'm an architect from Ko-Koro, and I specialize in creating large structures. Now, I'm sure my name hasn't stretched out here, but the name of this organization has reached me. I respect your goals, and what's more, I am aware of the dangers that would bring you down, both physical and otherwise," he said, gesturing as if to kill something with his hands."As an architect, I think a lot of things can be solved with the right geometry. I extend my services, money and talents to your base and group so that you may be better prepared for whatever comes your way," he said, smiling disarmingly. His two fellow members of the entourage remained silent and aback.

OOC: :devil: So you did take the time to read her profile. IC: SkrihenSkrihen, who had shrunken back when Reordin began his rant, mumbled her reply. "It's okay...... You do have a good point. I, or any other Toa still here, am not the Mata. We aren't always right."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: ...is she a good guy now? *afraid to hear answer*IC: Reordin (Le-Koro)"Yeah, well," he said, "neither are we Matoran. It's just...frustrating. Size difference and extra powers and weaponry don't always make the difference in a fight. I've arrested enough Toa and Skakdi to know that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME